Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

"Tinubu Is Our Problem" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tinubu Is Our Problem" (232 Views)

Insecurity: COAS, Others’ Death’ve Increased Our Problem – President Buhari / Gani Adams: Fulanis Not Our Problem, But Yoruba Traitors / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Tinubu Is Our Problem" by Ojikutumomiage(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tinubu is Our Problem & This is not a short Read!

Two former governors, Governed two different states were called to a contest of words.

One bragged about how he spends people money judiciously.
He said he wouldn't give 'bribes' either...
While... I'm wondering how he got there
Who put am for there?
Without giving someone to give someone something somewhere... How

The other governor said he gave people his money, he raised others to be like him... And made men to fill in their own world..
So i wondered, how else could you waste Our scarce resources?

Now we are at a crossroad
who do we vote as our president bayi?

Any of his decision and indecision makes or mar who we are, our precious land.

Through him, because he is who we want...and submit our thumbs to, and our son's interests too,

Draa, I preach one Nation ooo

Futhermore, A contestant said anytime his people go on a mission alongside himself, he spends too much...

Whereas the other said he uses money to spread prosperity. He brought in bullion vans where people were awaiting it, meaning that was a normal gesture....

One is singing "I won't waste your money"

One said i will create wealth in people while throwing your money around.

In its real sense, One is stingy and the other is flamboyant...

Who will you really vote bayi?

The calibre of voters though
They are all over the internet space
Balloon burst dem don flee ooo
They always expect gun chants

That Patriot won't go vote oo

They will rather plan to repost, Retweet and they throw tantrums They will spread Lies-Lines like wild thighs.

While the deed is been done!
They rant again and again
Ranting and calling radio station.

These calibre appear everyday on news pages, they rant and cuss
But a painful part is how they switch alignments..
Again & Again
You know them too, don't you ?

I wondered and asked why they do that?
They said it is a way to preach what they believe. Wow!

The calibre of these voters though, They are the sheeps to count social followership. They take little nuts and go nut on the internet.
Some of 'them' are very good with words you know, They can cajole you oo

From Abiodun Ìtùnú to all ye readers...
This is the calibre of voters i am talking about though, They make alignments based on how it will favour their own people, they know the antecedents of each contestants, so they'll vote based on the history of how a country should work. They don't believe in utopias. Rather, they vote based on "who can take us to the nearest future"
They vote who doesn't have a wand or sweetly endearments.

This calibre �� They vote for competence and favourable alignments. Very few of them practice on social media... And TINUBU is not their problem.
You sef, go get your PVC, but about Tinubu... Drah... I'll be back

Picture Credit� Unknown

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=728360861744708&id=1007345810
Re: "Tinubu Is Our Problem" by immortalcrown(m): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
He is your problem because your ideology favours his system. Ignore him and his likes. Put away sentiment and he will cease to be your problem.

(1) (Reply)

*if I Were Peter Obi* *& Labour Party* / May 29, 2023. / Gunmen Abduct Ebonyi Monarch Eze Ambrose Ogbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.