Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] (1497 Views)

We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher (18+) / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
I'll create a thread soon on cannibalism... Today I'll focus on the German cannibal, Armin Meiwes and a victim, Bernd Brandes who asked to be killed and eaten...

I find this story very intresting... And I hope someone here does too! It's dark so if gore ain't your thing kindly ignore this...

Before I'll begin I'll define Cannibalism fetish or Vore ...

This is an erotic desire or sexual fantasy to be consumed or to consume another...

People who have this fetish usually don't practice cannibalism... Rather they may engage in play which involes biting or licking a person (but not eating them)... Dressing or tying a person up as if they were a food to be eaten... Etc...

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Originalsly: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hmmm.... if I remember correctly.... the guy wasn't asked to be eaten.... he applied and was successful in the interview! It is interesting... I don't think gory!
Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Armin Meiwes was born on the 1st of December 1961... He was abandoned by his father when he was 8yrs old... Left to be raised by his mother... He described himself as feeling very lonesome after his father left and the family broken up...

He became a computer repair technician who achieved global attention for killing and eating a voluntary victim in 2001...
Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... if I remember correctly.... the guy wasn't asked to be eaten.... he applied and was successful in the interview! It is interesting... I don't think gory!
No... He did ask to be eaten... The victim consented

1 Like

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
He's known as the Rotenburg Cannibal... He ate 44pounds of human flesh stored in his freezer including the victim's penis...

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
During police interview Armin admitted that his favorite fairytale story as a kid was Hansel and Gretel... The children who were abducted and fattened by the evil witch to be slaughtered and eaten...

He claims he's always wanted to eat human flesh... As a kid he considered eating his classmates... And even created an imaginary friend, Franky, whom he shared his cannibalistic thoughts with...

2 Likes

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
As his urges grew, he went online and made friends with like-minds... People who also had a cannibalism fetish...

Armin posted on a site, The Cannibalism Cafe, as Franky and succeeded in finding many gay men with the fetish... They met in hotel rooms but none was willing to go through with it... Except for one who wanted to be Beaten to death ... Armin turned down the offer, considering it "weird"...

1 Like

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
On the 6th of March, 2001... He chatted with a user named Cator99 who said he wanted his penis bitten off and to be killed ...

That user was engineer Bernd Jürgen Brandes. He was prepared to be slaughtered... He agreed to Armin's agreement on the advert he had placed which read...

After you’re dead, I’ll take you out and expertly carve you up. Except for a pair of knees and some fleshy trash (skin, cartilage, tendons), there won’t be much of you left…I’ll dry out the knees and grind them up soon after…You won’t be the last, hopefully. I’ve already considered catching a young person from the street.

2 Likes

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bernd... A picture...

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Armin Meiwes and Bernd Brandes exchanged 'passionate' messages online til March 9 when Brandes took the day off work...

He had sold all of his personal belongings including a sports car and erased his hard drive before the big day...

He bought a one-way ticket to Kassel, where Meiwes was waiting to drive him to his house...

Bernd had a girlfriend... He confessed to her that he's bisexual...

1 Like

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Both men stopped at a pharmacy to purchase painkillers... After arriving at Armin's house they had sex...

For a brief moment, Brandes backed out of the agreement but then swallowed 20 sleeping pills and cough syrupand a bottle of schnapps to go through with it...

Meiwes made sure to videotape the ordeal with Brandes saying “Now do it.”

1 Like

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Everything was recorded... The video has only been seen by state officials and bold internet detectives...

Armin Meiwes first tried to satisfy Brandes' request to bite the latter's penis off but failed...

He then used a kitchen knife to cut it and attemped to feed it to Bernd but it was too tough to chew... And Bernd was also very weak cause he was bleeding...

Meiwes then fried it with salt and pepper and wine and garlic and Bernd' own fat...

1 Like

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bernd Brandes only managed to gulp down one bite... His continuous blood loss was so extreme that he went in and out of consciousness... After accidentally burning the penis Armin ground it up and fed it to his dog...

He then drew Brandes a bath and left to read a Star Trek book... Checking on Brandes every 15 minutes...

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Flamemignon1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Following....I remember hearing this story back in 2019 in a kinky sex positive group on Facebook, chills ran down my spine. There are queer cannibalistic parties and I've been invited to quite a few especially during my visit to cologne. My experience is for another day

2 Likes

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:
Following....I had a guy with this fetish once and till date I still regret not trying it, wasn't as sexually adventurous like I am now
Really? grin

Vore creeps me out... You wanted to try it? Cannibalism or play-cannibalism...
Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Flamemignon1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
BoredBerry:
Really? grin

Vore creeps me out... You wanted to try it? Cannibalism or play-cannibalism...
Play cannibalism,I was game until he said we were gonna venture into vampirism and I was just turned off and to make things worse,it was also a raceplay fetish added with all that
Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cannibalism wasn’t a crime in Germany at the time but murder was...

Meiwes prayed for Brandes to regain consciousness but then he stabbed him in the throat killing him...

Meiwes hung his body on a meat hook to drain... Dismembered it on a butcher’s block and placed his flesh in meal-sized portions in his freezer...

He said of the first meal...

“I decorated the table with nice candles... I took out my best dinner service and fried a piece of rump (butt) steak and a piece from his back... I made what I call princess potatoes, and sprouts... After I prepared my meal I ate it..."

1 Like

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by TheRace55: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
see How crazy some men could be Damn .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Play cannibalism,I was game until he said we were gonna venture into vampirism and I was just turned off
Lol! I understand!

But you would now? Vampirism? grin
Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Play cannibalism,I was game until he said we were gonna venture into vampirism and I was just turned off and to make things worse,it was also a raceplay fetish added with all that
Raceplay? grin

Kinky af!

Abeg... I'm glad you're here... Some partners go too far...

1 Like

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Flamemignon1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
BoredBerry:
Lol! I understand!

But you would now? Vampirism? grin
Duh!!! grin But not with a total stranger though and moreover in safe consensual kinky environment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Flamemignon1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
BoredBerry:
Raceplay? grin

Kinky af!

Abeg... I'm glad you're here... Some partners go too far...
Raceplay kinda turns me off especially knowing fully well how majority of white gay men view a black queer man as just an accessory to satisfy them sexually with the BBC fetish and expect animalistic features in black men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Raceplay kinda turns me off especially knowing fully well how majority of white gay men view a black queer man as just an accessory to satisfy them sexually with the BBC fetish and expect animalistic features in black men
Yes! God... I mean... Heterosexual black men don't find it offensive when white women demean them... But you get it!

I find it offensive too! Cause racism is real... And I've seen enough online to know how gay black men are viewed especially by white gay men...

4chan... I frequent there... Reddit too... r/raceplay...

You got to be extra careful these days... So many men out there looking to take advantage...

1 Like

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Flamemignon1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
BoredBerry:
Yes! God... I mean... Heterosexual black men don't find it offensive when white women demean them... But you get it!

I find it offensive too! Cause racism is real... And I've seen enough online to know how gay black men are viewed especially by white gay men...

4chan... I frequent there... Reddit too... r/raceplay...

You got to be extra careful these days... So many men out there looking to take advantage...
You and me both love. I'm talking about myself but for a women, experiences like these are far much more scarier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:

You and me both love. I'm talking about myself but for a women, experiences like these are far much more scarier
It's hard... But gay men and women and trans-women... It must be harder...

I can't even imagine...

1 Like

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by BigRocky: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Is this some sought of mental illness or what?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Armin Meiwes kept his promise to Bernd Brandes... He buried his skull and other inedible body parts in the garden...

During a 1 year 8 months period, the Rotenburg Cannibal ate 44 pounds of his flesh...

Meiwes had also recorded all four hours of the mutilation...

He was caught August 2002 after an Australian student reported him to the police for searching for another willing victim...

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
BoredBerry:
Everything was recorded... The video has only been seen by state officials and bold internet detectives...

Armin Meiwes first tried to satisfy Brandes' request to bite the latter's penis off but failed...

He then used a kitchen knife to cut it and attemped to feed it to Bernd but it was too tough to chew... And Bernd was also very weak cause he was bleeding...

Meiwes then fried it with salt and pepper and wine and garlic and Bernd' own fat...
Do you know where I can get the video?
Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Flamemignon1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
BoredBerry:
Armin Meiwes kept his promise to Bernd Brandes... He buried his skull and other inedible body parts in the garden...

During a 1 year 8 months period, the Rotenburg Cannibal ate 44 pounds of his flesh...

Meiwes had also recorded all four hours of the mutilation...

He was caught August 2002 after an Australian student reported him to the police for searching for another willing victim...
A movie was made about it, although it was low budget but I watched it before even hearing the story,it was like years later that I knew the movie I watched earlier was based off the story

3 Likes

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Bluezy13(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
From the comments I have read here so far, I am not wrong to say that Nairaland is filled with psychos.

3 Likes

Re: The Harrowing Tale Of A Cannibal And His Willing Victim...[pictures] by Originalsly: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yea... same one I heard yearss ago. Last I heard of it was the trial.... some argument about if it was murder since the victim gave consent.
Some people are really sick. ... show no signs. At the same time some mind altering drugs that people dabble with can make them do some horrible things. Bath Salts is one of them.... which h makes users become cannibals when under the influence.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Naked Woman Hijack Fuel Pump At Filling Station Splashes Fuel On Passerby / I Went For My Second HIV Test In Six Months And It Came Out ....... / Why Do So Many Guys Like To Stay At Home On Sundays To Phuck Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.