Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes (14247 Views)

Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by ekukeku(m): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Failures

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by eliwa47(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Before nkọ? All politicians share the same personalities grin. If you know, you know, if you don't know, fogerit!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Adeolaeniola(m): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Atiku na scam
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Jostoman: 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Totilopussylick:
That doesn't guarantee you and him a winner in the up coming general election in Nigeria.

Peter Obi mandate i stand gidigbam.
okowa is also a nice man
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by paskal16: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Vote pdp let’s rescue nigeria grin
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Jostoman: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Their combination is very good
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by 2blessed01(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Him too dey thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Jostoman: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Okowa is a misfit but i will still prefer a calm man like him to a toxic one like Wike. I can't feel safe with Wike as my deputy
WIKE my man

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Jostoman: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
9jii:
Okowa won't save PDP from losing SS in 2023.
you are not God
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by BESTScientist1: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
What's elergy please?
AlexBells:
I don't even know what to say in situation like this, I think the biggest thing you and Okowa share in common is your Elergy to Wike, apart from that you guys are totally different folks, but it makes sense for the sustainability of the office which you both are working out a joint ticket, I wish you guys the best. I also appreciate the fact you chose Okowa.
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Jostoman: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Unzerious:
Same Personality shocked .......In Stealing!
e pain am
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by latolz: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yes we know.. You rebelled against OBJ and he rebelled against IBORI..Birds of the same feather but won't guarantee anything.. The youths want a better future... AND THE TIME IS NOW... WE WILL SEE

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by pat077: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yes. Na true, Una be crook
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
See werey Atiku. Wetin concern Cancer and Sagittarius? Wetin concern water and fire? You both are surely going to lose.
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by BESTScientist1: 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
A gullible fella spotted. He carry Okowa gum body to fool folks like you
Jostoman:
okowa is also a nice man
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by 2blessed01(m): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
eliwa47:
Before nkọ? All politicians share the same personalities grin. If you know, you know, if you don't know, fogerit!
Oil dey ur head, comrade grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by swissgoldenpro2: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oh, cool
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Zedoo(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Okowa is a misfit but i will still prefer a calm man like him to a toxic one like Wike. I can't feel safe with Wike as my deputy

Okowa is WORSE than wike.

This is where many of you females always miss road...that “tout” wey you dey see wey no send you better pass that guy wey dey make you comfortable because you don’t know the extent of their evil...and they go dey wicked you dey smile dey keep smooth suave appearance.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Zedoo(m): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
They both lack selling point.
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by saintruky(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Same rogue attributes... Thieves...
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Regex: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Atiku na Ashawo
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Regex: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Atiku na Ashawo.
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by sleezy106(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
You are a fail project.. we are for peter obi
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Fiscus105(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
Easier to say than do sir, wen u finally becomes president, bulk of ur decisions would be taken by cabal headed by Fulani, while VP would be relagated to the background.

No way Fulani can rule for 16 years stretch.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Villager01(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
These ones just wan destroy Nigeria.
We offer Building Services Such as Electrical, Solar/Inverter ,cctv, Fix tiles and plumbing for your new building... why stress yourself looking for these services from different places when you Can get the complete package with us and at affordable prices?... Check my signature for more info.
wink
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by AlexBells(m): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
BESTScientist1:
What's elergy please?
Meant allergy
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by madjune(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Atiku chose someone he could easily swallow.

It's like Python telling mice they share the same attributes.
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Funflipper: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Atiku deliberately snubbed Wike to show him he is a small boy in PDP matters

We shall see if PDP will still exist after 2023.
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by cmecproblem(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
People with similar personalities rarely get along! That's why most fathers fall out with sons.
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Funflipper: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Regex:
Atiku na Ashawo

He is homosexual.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi / ” Ekiti People Will Vote For Jonathan” – State PDP Tells APC, Buhari / APC Campaigns In Ikot Ekpene Local Government ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.