Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,747 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) (32973 Views)

Tunji-Ojo At The Inaugural Meeting Of NSCDC, NIS, FFS, NCS / APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja / All APC Governors Absent As Buhari Chairs Inaugural Meeting Of Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by Tareq1105: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
richmanrichard:
how would tinubu not be a failure when the Buhari he packaged and gifted to Nigerians was a total failure?

Tinubu is different from Buhari even the name. Tinubu is bringing his 8 yrs experience as governor of a state like Lagos to the table.
Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
alsudan:

Abdul Hakeem Salami say that without crying.

It was Peter Obi’s has only online fans who don’t have PVC’s according to Tinubu Urchins, now the story is already changing.

This is just June, by October the whole country would have been OBIDIENT.

Lmao. Funny lots
Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by richmanrichard: 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
Tareq1105:

Tinubu is different from Buhari even the name. Tinubu is bringing his 8 yrs experience as governor of a state like Lagos to the table.
then why condemn peter obi for his affiliations with atiku?
Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
Bomboiy:
People coming together voluntarily to support politicians have never been heard before.

Peter Obi is the biggest movement in the country, underrate him at your own peril.
I like these kind of mouth. It makes it sweeter when y'all lose humiliatingly. I'm really looking forward to February
Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by Tareq1105: 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
SensualMan1:
They called him Insignificant, they called him a woman, they called him stingy, they said he's indirectly gunning for a VP position, they called this, they said that, yet at the mention of Obi all politicians tremble.

Like it or not, Obi is the President-In-Waiting.
Obi should start writing his acceptance speech.

This is the 1000th thread opened in Obi's name today alone. The Omo Olodo Ide!

Asiwaju Peter Obi, on your mandate the Nigerian youths stand Gidigba!

Your disappointment is loading.
Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
At best the likes of Obi and kwankwaso will be spoilers. They can't win the presidential election. That's the bitter truth.
Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by Zeezenho: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
The more they try to bring obi down the more appealing he seems to me.

Muhammad sanusi write an article tinubu urchins that claim to be educated went to interview lamido sanusi! Is that not the hight of been mischief?

Well nigerians already know their tricks with their entitlement mentality of it their turn to rape an already bleeding nigerian "emi lo kan" tinubu and he crew should listen carefully its nigerian youths turn to to shine again no more raping of our bleeding nation.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by Tareq1105: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Bros, this your quote no tally

Na everybody get name, Buhari no fit take action, make you come say na Osibanjo do am

Atiku is still in PDP and Peter Obi left!

At this stage, we shouldn't be castigating anyone but to look for a capable hand who can fix our country, the damage is too much!

All hands must be on deck!

So, in your thinking or consultation of the oracle they told you it's Obi? Answer me?
Obi is a deceitful person. Even if you give him Minister of Finance, what can he do? He's only good at releasing fake comparative statistics from China, Malaysia, Philippines etc
Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by franchasofficia: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
If Peter Obi wins, believe me, it will be great for Nigerian youths because most of the ministerial appointments and other appointments will be 60 to 70% youths below 50yrs and it will be a new dawn for Nigeria considering the fact that his success is being driven by passionate young Nigerians of all tribes.

This will Kickstart the take over of Nigerian government by youths of Nigeria.

Any youth not currently supporting Peter Obi should do fast and join the train so that you and your generation will be counted among those that brought the Nigerian political revolution.

Labour Party don't have hyenas and jackals that have kept Nigeria under poverty. Nigerians should elect Peter Obi and make Labour Party the Nigerian ruling party made up of youths from all works of life.

The time is now, let's not miss this great opportunity
Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
pleasureosondu:
The urchin below me say Dem b tiny mosquito. Abdul05, if I call your papa and mama mosquito, will you like it? They are the mothers and fathers,sons and daughters who want something good for their children. You don't have to insult Dem simply because they don't support Tinubu or Atiku. Moreover, great achievements always begin with one step.

Yeah but this is one step too late.
You can't cheat a process and expect the best outcome.
That means the people that have been preparing for years wasted their time.
Obi has failed to plan, so he has planned to fail...simple.

Typical of igbo people to bypass protocol and expect wonders, no dear, it's not done.

He should try harder in 8 years, but he needs to start preparing now, not dying minute.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by nasoeb: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ooohh, who did this, i have been making moves to get permission from rivers state exco to bring/inaugurate labour party in bonny. Kai who overtake me like this. Anyways kudos we are on the same page. Obidiently OBIFIED.
Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by Picardor2: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
Abdul05:
grin gathering of mosquitos...very tiny party

Someone can easily lodge all of them in one hotel... grin grin grin
I will still vote for PO
Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by juman(m): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
He can get some hundred of thousands of votes across the country.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by maybet081: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
juman:
He can get some hundred of thousands of votes across the country.

hahaha,na so.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by Villager01(m): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
wow nice
Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by Owologbo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Abdul05:

Those people you called tiny are more valuable than you.
They cannot be bought. Unlike you and your ilk that's price tag.
Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by Durabest: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Labour Party Inaugural meeting in Bonny LGA, Rivers State, Nigeria.

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1538595528673529862?t=v3u7QXyKlRA7dj2bYcOazg&s=19

Na is small group go win election obi supporters are jokers
Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by nokatakata: 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
alsudan:

Abdul Hakeem Salami say that without crying.

It was Peter Obi’s has only online fans who don’t have PVC’s according to Tinubu Urchins, now the story is already changing.

This is just June, by October the whole country would have been OBIDIENT.

I pray this your obedient will not turn to plenty obituaries after adaobi is sent back to anambra in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by pleasureosondu(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Yeah but this is one step too late.
You can't cheat a process and expect the best outcome.
That means the people that have been preparing for years wasted their time.
Obi has failed to plan, so he has planned to fail...simple.

Typical of igbo people to bypass protocol and expect wonders, no dear, it's not done.

He should try harder in 8 years, but he needs to start preparing now, not dying minute.
Your opinion and I respect it rather than insult. That Labour Party is making late preparations for the election doesn't mean that the idi.ot should refer to people who are definitely older than him as mosquitoes simply because they support different principals.

You're a lady so I'll be much more courteous with my use of words. Let's be realistic here, Obi had a plan. Labour Party has a structure that's made up of the people from the lowest part of the social order. We're talking about people who make up the Labour (manpower) Force of a country. Even members of PDP and APC are members of The NLC or NUT, groups that form the Labour Party. Notice that Obi didn't go to AA of Sowore or other Parties. Dude went straight to Labour Party and if you're active on Twitter, you'll see the different mobilizing groups, organizing themselves under specific individuals affiliated to nglabourparty. Moreover, rather than been self- defeated before battle, I'd prefer to fight like a real man. Ask yourself, if Tinubu or Atiku move to Labour Party, will enjoy the support of the masses like Obi? Without their financial prowess? True, Obi is late in the race but if the masses maintain this momentum within this 8months left, he's going to give the PDP and APC a run for their money.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Labour Party Inaugural meeting in Bonny LGA, Rivers State, Nigeria.

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1538595528673529862?t=v3u7QXyKlRA7dj2bYcOazg&s=19

There is a re-awakening and growing political consciousness among the youths. This is a positive development and a pointer to the fact that even if P.O loses this time, the youth would have mustered enough confidence to completely take over the reins of government come 2027.

No old crook will ever smell any elected office again.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by Sunnypan: 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
NIGERIA LOADING TO BE OBI-DIENT COME 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by Foolishbuhari: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Basic123:
grin

Cry more
Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by simongonner: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
Online voters and Offline voters don dey plenty . Natural movement to rescue Nigeria ,not paid movement filled with tribal
/Religious sentiments...
Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Your opinion and I respect it rather than insult. That Labour Party is making late preparations for the election doesn't mean that the idi.ot should refer to people who are definitely older than him as mosquitoes simply because they support different principals.

You're a lady so I'll be much more courteous with my use of words. Let's be realistic here, Obi had a plan. Labour Party has a structure that's made up of the people from the lowest part of the social order. We're talking about people who make up the Labour (manpower) Force of a country. Even members of PDP and APC are members of The NLC or NUT, groups that form the Labour Party. Notice that Obi didn't go to AA of Sowore or other Parties. Dude went straight to Labour Party and if you're active on Twitter, you'll see the different mobilizing groups, organizing themselves under specific individuals affiliated to nglabourparty. Moreover, rather than been self- defeated before battle, I'd prefer to fight like a real man. Ask yourself, if Tinubu or Atiku move to Labour Party, will enjoy the support of the masses like Obi? Without their financial prowess? True, Obi is late in the race but if the masses maintain this momentum within this 8months left, he's going to give the PDP and APC a run for their money.

I understand you and I can feel your passion from here, but unfortunately emotion isn't enough to win an election, it takes years of preparedness.

You can't be planning to be the president of a whole country and be decamping to a new party at the last minute. It means he hasn't be doing any background work all along and that shows he's an unserious person.

Reality is different from wishful thinking.
Tinubu might be bad to some people, but he's a great planner, he's been on the journey for years.
Obi can't just wake up in a day and match his level of preparedness.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by westernboy(m): 1:58am On Jun 21, 2022
Imagine me, cos of work I couldn't meet up this meeting so sad...!
Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by leofab(f): 2:15am On Jun 21, 2022
Basic123:
grin
reminds me of Saul and Paul..
Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 3:34am On Jun 21, 2022
SensualMan1:
They called him Insignificant, they called him a woman, they called him stingy, they said he's indirectly gunning for a VP position, they called this, they said that, yet at the mention of Obi all politicians tremble.

Like it or not, Obi is the President-In-Waiting.
Obi should start writing his acceptance speech.

This is the 1000th thread opened in Obi's name today alone. The Omo Olodo Ide!

Asiwaju Peter Obi, on your mandate the Nigerian youths stand Gidigba!

Lol that fake screenshot is how you guys plan to politic? By using lies and fake news? Lol

Be there insulting people sha . Ignorance is a disease
Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 6:50am On Jun 21, 2022
Sergio101:
cool

We are waxing stronger day by day.

We will see about structure of a thing they have been shouting about.

Remember......this is all voluntary.

Meanwhile.....tinubu's foot soldiers just attacked him cheesy
Don't forget to put PAID while calling them out. That is the difference, the day he stops paying them they will disappear
Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by Efxfuture: 6:59am On Jun 21, 2022
Abdul05:

LP belongs to the NLC, don’t ever forget that.
Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by pleasureosondu(m): 7:19am On Jun 21, 2022
SugarGirl44:

I understand you and I can feel your passion from here, but unfortunately emotion isn't enough to win an election, it takes years of preparedness.

You can't be planning to be the president of a whole country and be decamping to a new party at the last minute. It means he hasn't be doing any background work all along and that shows he's an unserious person.

Reality is different from wishful thinking.
Tinubu might be bad to some people, but he's a great planner, he's been on the journey for years.
Obi can't just wake up in a day and match his level of preparedness.
My passion is based on Emotion? Haba sis, I gave some facts. Yes, Obi left PDP but the question is, to which party? Was it difficult to sell his idea to his new party? What is the response of the electorate towards the move? We both know the answers to these questions and these questions determine how far a candidate would go in an election. For example, Sowore has been calling for revolution since Buhari's second tenure, did he get it? No, rather Obi ( who decamped under a month ago) is seen as the revolutionary leader. Atiku or Tinubu, no matter how good they are in strategic planning never saw this movement coming. Mind you, Obi won the Anambra State governorship election, just 6months of moving into the party. Dear,I can go on but the truth is, this election is a battle btw Christianity and Islam. It's our turn as Southerners and as christians. I can't stay under a Muslim ruler for another 8 years with this kinda negative results. Since the church is in support of obi, I will support him no matter the outcome. You're free to support a Muslim despite the fact that you're a christian, no problem.
Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 8:28am On Jun 21, 2022
pleasureosondu:
My passion is based on Emotion? Haba sis, I gave some facts. Yes, Obi left PDP but the question is, to which party? Was it difficult to sell his idea to his new party? What is the response of the electorate towards the move? We both know the answers to these questions and these questions determine how far a candidate would go in an election. For example, Sowore has been calling for revolution since Buhari's second tenure, did he get it? No, rather Obi ( who decamped under a month ago) is seen as the revolutionary leader. Atiku or Tinubu, no matter how good they are in strategic planning never saw this movement coming. Mind you, Obi won the Anambra State governorship election, just 6months of moving into the party. Dear,I can go on but the truth is, this election is a battle btw Christianity and Islam. It's our turn as Southerners and as christians. I can't stay under a Muslim ruler for another 8 years with this kinda negative results. Since the church is in support of obi, I will support him no matter the outcome. You're free to support a Muslim despite the fact that you're a christian, no problem.

As a Yoruba person and a Christian, religion can never be my reason for not preferring Tinubu, because he's not a fanatic, his wife is even a pastor.
We are not like that, religion comes last in the criteria we use to judge a person.
That's the mentality of ibos and hausas, which is why I've always advocated for separate govt for the regions, because we view life with different lenses, and a clash of civilization would always occur which would continue to slow us down.

So that battle of religion you mentioned isn't for us in the SW, the battle for us is between seriousness, competence and preparedness, Bleep your religion.
You can even be a traditional worshipper, I don't mind, as long as you have sense and humanity.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Donates Office For Peter Obi Campaign In Jos (picture) / Kano: Buhari Visits Oil And Rice Mills, The Biggest In West Africa (Photos) / President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.