Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,839 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) (32957 Views)

Tunji-Ojo At The Inaugural Meeting Of NSCDC, NIS, FFS, NCS / APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja / All APC Governors Absent As Buhari Chairs Inaugural Meeting Of Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 9:05am On Jun 21, 2022
Omoh see crowd
Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by pleasureosondu(m): 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
SugarGirl44:

As a Yoruba person and a Christian, religion can never be my reason for not preferring Tinubu, because he's not a fanatic, his wife is even a pastor.
We are not like that, religion comes last in the criteria we use to judge a person.
That's the mentality of ibos and hausas, which is why I've always advocated for separate govt for the regions, because we view life with different lense, and a clash of civilization would always occur which would continue to slow us down.

So that battle of religion you mentioned isn't for us in the SW, the battle for us is between seriousness, competence and preparedness, Bleep your religion.
You can even be a traditional worshipper, I don't mind, as long as you have sense and humanity.

in a civilized and democratic society, I will subscribe to your point of view but not here in Nigeria. Let's be realistic, so are you supporting an El- rufai- like kinda of ticket? I don't think you understand what you're supporting. In a multi-religious society like ours, equity is priority. This is because it encourages representation of various groups and interest that make up that society. Without representation, it'll be domination. Kaduna is a good example. Christians don't hold certain key positions in rufai's government even when they are competent. Now, it was Owo and later it was a Catholic Church in Kaduna. Or should we talk about the presidential primaries of both parties?

Obviously, you support Tinubu due to ethnic ties, which has always been the issue of Southerners while Muslims uses religion to unite themselves against us. Always remember that a Muslim is always a Muslim, nothing like radical or conservative because if Atiku and Obi were christians, they'll still vote Tinubu even if he's incompetent and not seen as "real" Muslim(it's just an example). That's Just who them are. And I live in the North. So, That's my point and thankfully, the church is realizing this fact.

Let's be honest with ourselves. Tinubu should be with his grandchildren somewhere in the Bahamas on vacation. It's people from our generation that should lead cos they are updated to the technological standards of our era. Osibanjo and Fashola meet "modern" standards.

Like you, I also do subscribe to regional government. That way, it reduces the weaponization of religion and ethnicity during elections. Plus, each region can hold their government accountable but in as much as this isn't possible for now, the status quo remains and Christians need to make a statement or we get the Kaduna treatment. It's 2 Muslims against 1 Christian candidate campaigning plus we've already had 8years of Muslim rule. Representation first before competence. The choice is yours
Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by IamHonourable1: 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is indication that PO would win the election because this is my first time of seeing people voluntarily support someone without being paid.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by Telekinetic: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
Abdul05:
grin gathering of mosquitos...very tiny party

Someone can easily lodge all of them in one hotel... grin grin grin
Yes ooo! On Tinubu’s manhood I suck, gag and vomit grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) by Durabest: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Labour Party Inaugural meeting in Bonny LGA, Rivers State, Nigeria.

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1538595528673529862?t=v3u7QXyKlRA7dj2bYcOazg&s=19

Nothing of such happen in bonny obi supporters can lie oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano: Buhari Visits Oil And Rice Mills, The Biggest In West Africa (Photos) / EFCC Arrest Politician aide Over Offensive Threatening Campaign Billboard / 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.