Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse (63021 Views)

Nigerian Romance Scammer Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.5m / Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) / Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by Lazenby007(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2022
jagorinho:

Wishing deaths to your competitors is a trait worthy of the lowest of animals.
Thank you smart man. Pls,show me where you read death to my competitors in the piece. I still wish we could have such elephant at Bourdillon and Yola.
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by matrix199(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Sleekfingers:

You forgot to mention " Crow" those birds don't forget too.....

Jesus! How did I miss Crow and raven? Lord have mercy! These birds are very crazy! A man scared off a Raven when it was younger. After 3yrs, the raven saw the man and flew off. The raven got other memnbers of her gang to always stalk the man. The day the man died, they all flew round his funeral site squeaking in jubilation.

1 Like

Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by blingxx(m): 10:37am On Jun 20, 2022
Juicie2u:
an elephant never forget but this is so weird

Check well she don offend the gods
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by jagorinho: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2022
Lazenby007:
Thank you smart man. Pls,show me where you read death to my competitors in the piece. I still wish we could have such elephant at Bourdillon and Yola.
Stop playing smart, you think people here are deluded like your kinsmen in your village, you are trying to deflect what you meant like a coward that you are.
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by kay29000(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2022
Nerogaming01:
Any pictures? Even if it's blurry?

Exactly. Picture or I don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by Lazenby007(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2022
jagorinho:

Stop playing smart, you think people here are deluded like your kinsmen in your village, you are trying to deflect what you meant like a coward that you are.
I wish we could have that elephant at Bourdillon and Yola.
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by blingxx(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2022
matrix199:
There are two animals you don't want to f**k with, the elephant and the tiger. These two creatures can hold grudges for years.

There was a case of an elephant attack in Congo. A poacher with his accomplice was after a particular bull elephant wanting to kill it after failing to do so previously. The poacher didn't know the bull elephant saw him from afar. The elephant charged at him. Before he could shoot his rifle the elephant trampled him to death.

That late woman must have shuued away a smaller elephant trying to drink water from the river. The herd must have seen her shuu away the young elephant thus the mother elephant lunged at her killing her instantly.

Aome tribes in Indian openly cremate the dead. The body was not in a coffin. The herd of elephants with keen sight must have sighted her corpse and thought to give her a last beaten.

Mind how you shuu away or throw objects at animals. Some animals hold grudges and would attack you when they get the chance.

The tiger, the bear, and the elephant are wild animals that hold grudges.

This is true sha tigers are very vengeful and they will seek vengeance from those who have wronged them , I remember watch a movie like that
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by blingxx(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2022
anewchapter:
Elephant wey dem suppose shoot after the first attack

Elephants are sacred in India , if you kill one na life imprisonment be that
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by madridguy(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2022
I swear Nairaland is home of professors. Great contribution and I really learn alot from this thread.

Na make person dey go gently around animals make person no collect tongue

1 Like

Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by Chopcy29: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2022
engrchykae:
I read a story in 2008 where a group of hunters went hunting.
A hunter shot and killed an elephant.
The other elephant ran away
While the hunters gathered sharing the carcass of the elephant, the one that fled returned with about 5 elephants.
The five new elephants stood back while the the one that fled to call them stepped forward and trampled the particular hunter that shot and killed their colleague.

But they allowed the other hunters to escape
Do you know what they did next?
They threw down trees upon the dead elephant so that no one can take away the body.
Animals are part of life and we are to treat them with respect.
We are even supposed to learn from animals.
What's it in elephant that help the animal to sense water many miles away?
What's it with whales and sounds?
What's it with serpents and infra red?
But we are deceiving ourselves about be higher intelligence whereas we are the problems of the planet

What’s it with nairaland and tribalism
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by Originalsly: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2022
engrchykae:

What's it in elephant that help the animal to sense water many miles away?

This is exactly what came to mind. If elephants can smell/detect water under the sand in drought conditions... why can't they store the scent of humans and identify them later? Lions do ... one guy raised a lion from cub and when grown released it into the wild. Yearsss later he tracked the lion and wanted to see how it was doing ... the lion had it's pride... left the pride ... approached the guy and hugged him. Personally... dogs hold scent for life. My neighbour's family... young guy... used to tease my dog ... he on the street... teasing the dog in the fenced yard. One day.. dog tied.. a bunch of like 10 kids were playing tag... running around the yard and passing right by the dog which was laying down.. I was right there doing some work. They passed maybe like 20 times... and this one time... the dog suddenly sprang to life... burst the leash and chased after them.... the dog is viscious... I immediately dashed after him ... only to find him over the same boy who was already bitten sooo many times. The boy had joined the play in the backyard... and it was his first passing. I always couldn't figure out how the dog knew... because the dog was not watching. Yearssss later... a dog usually in one of my customer's office suddenly attacked me. The Mexican office guy then told me not to enter the office again... he will come to the door because the dog will hold my scent for life and likely attack again. It was only then I understood why the dog attacked that boy. Most likely... same with this elephant... she did something to that elephant sometime in life and he had her scent... even in death. For us .... we are not likely to run into elephants... nor lions.... but dogs.... be verrry careful how you treat dogs .. or you may be marked for mauling.

Snakes usually be in pairs... see one.. another is somewhere around. Local folklore says this snake... the Bushmaster....found in South America ... one of the largest pit vipers in the world.... should you kill one.... the other somehow looks into the eyes of the dead one and is able to gather information about its killer. If the killer is camped within the area... the snake will track him down ... like the elephant... and kill him. True? What is known for sure is the snake has attacked and killed people who had killed one of them. What is known.... is people avoid killing this particular snake. What is know.... is animals have senses beyond our understanding.

Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by Dearlord(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2022
This must be an Fulani elephant � specie.

They are many in Nigeria
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by CapitalBank: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2022
Ebubu4:
especially when she/he was a baby, maybe the woman attacked.
yup
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by Nmezor(f): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2022
Hmmmm, pretty weird, So Elephants can be this aggressive
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by Onewazobia(m): 11:09am On Jun 20, 2022
matrix199:
There are two animals you don't want to f**k with, the elephant and the tiger. These two creatures can hold grudges for years.

There was a case of an elephant attack in Congo. A poacher with his accomplice was after a particular bull elephant wanting to kill it after failing to do so previously. The poacher didn't know the bull elephant saw him from afar. The elephant charged at him. Before he could shoot his rifle the elephant trampled him to death.

That late woman must have shuued away a smaller elephant trying to drink water from the river. The herd must have seen her shuu away the young elephant thus the mother elephant lunged at her killing her instantly.

Aome tribes in Indian openly cremate the dead. The body was not in a coffin. The herd of elephants with keen sight must have sighted her corpse and thought to give her a last beaten.

Mind how you shuu away or throw objects at animals. Some animals hold grudges and would attack you when they get the chance.

Modified:.

Jesus! How did I miss Crow and raven? Lord have mercy! These birds are very crazy! A man scared off a Raven when it was younger. After 3yrs, the raven saw the man and flew off. The raven got other memnbers of her gang to always stalk the man. The day the man died, they all flew round his funeral site squeaking in jubilation.

Bro no be something oo

Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by joemag: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2022
This could probably be due to a past encounter that happened between the woman and the elephant. Research has shown that the hippocampus the part of the brain that houses emotions and trauma is larger in the brain of elephants than in humans. This is what makes them not to easily forget also. If a tribe poses a danger to elephants, the smell of anyone from such a tribe can trigger them to react.
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by Blackdisciple(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2022
matrix199:

Modified:.

This birds are crazy, I learnt that even if it's a month after they will still recognize who messed up with them and will can attack that person...
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by BetterNigeria1: 11:18am On Jun 20, 2022
I want to buy this elephant for tinubu as his pet
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by Deborah98(f): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2022
abobote:

You can't remember where you are coming from, just two days ago?
lol I move alot,I might be in two places within 5 minutes so you won't blame me. Wait of all things to pick is this,comrade you no get joy
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by shaggy007(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2022
when2:
This can only happen in India.

Or Kenya
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by luluosas(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2022
Elephants never forget. The woman must have angered the elephant in the past and so, the animal was all out for revenge even after the woman's death
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by Deborah98(f): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2022
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...your analogy is very funny. Dogs chase one another all the time na!!!
On what that woman did to earn such hatred, I'm very sure she can't do that shiit(taking the elephant babies or displacing them from their habitation) by herself. I suspect she is mixed with a poacher group somehow and that herd matriarch has marked her face for a very long time, prolly when she was a lot younger.
Yeah animals do mark people's faces. No mind my analogy na wetin I know I dey talk .. Sha you're right.
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by Deborah98(f): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2022
Originalsly:

This is exactly what came to mind. If elephants can smell/detect water under the sand in drought conditions... why can't they store the scent of humans and identify them later? Lions do ... one guy raised a lion from cub and when grown released it into the wild. Yearsss later he tracked the lion and wanted to see how it was doing ... the lion had it's pride... left the pride ... approached the guy and hugged him. Personally... dogs hold scent for life. My neighbour's family... young guy... used to tease my dog ... he on the street... teasing the dog in the fenced yard. One day.. dog tied.. a bunch of like 10 kids were playing tag... running around the yard and passing right by the dog which was laying down.. I was right there doing some work. They passed maybe like 20 times... and this one time... the dog suddenly sprang to life... burst the leash and chased after them.... the dog is viscious... I immediately dashed after him ... only to find him over the same boy who was already bitten sooo many times. The boy had joined the play in the backyard... and it was his first passing. I always couldn't figure out how the dog knew... because the dog was not watching. Yearssss later... a dog usually in one of my customer's office suddenly attacked me. The Mexican office guy then told me not to enter the office again... he will come to the door because the dog will hold my scent for life and likely attack again. It was only then I understood why the dog attacked that boy. Most likely... same with this elephant... she did something to that elephant sometime in life and he had her scent... even in death. For us .... we are not likely to run into elephants... nor lions.... but dogs.... be verrry careful how you treat dogs .. or you may be marked for mauling.

Snakes usually be in pairs... see one.. another is somewhere around. Local folklore says this snake... the Bushmaster....found in South America ... one of the largest pit vipers in the world.... should you kill one.... the other somehow looks into the eyes of the dead one and is able to gather information about its killer. If the killer is camped within the area... the snake will track him down ... like the elephant... and kill him. True? What is known for sure is the snake has attacked and killed people who had killed one of them. What is known.... is people avoid killing this particular snake. What is know.... is animals have senses beyond our understanding.
An Interesting read. Truly we have brainy ones here.

1 Like

Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by Ellasure: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Thanks to all contributions, more knowledge to you all.

Let me add, that all the attributes attached to this animals are not peculiar to them only, we humans have it in very large quantities and qualities. It is western education that has tamed us by taking us away from the natural habitats occupied by our fathers and grandfather.

To some of us with valuable village knowledge born in the 1960 and beyond we are well and hearty enough not to forget our native intelligence and natural instincts for survival and progress. There is no animal that the Almighty God did not bless with these natural animal instincts. We humans don't forget too. It is not only Fulani people that don't forgive and forget.

Please join hunting groups in your locality and create time to be spent on learning about nature. The Bible in the book of Proverbs encourage us to go to the animals to learn about the earth and living in it.
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by engrchykae(m): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
inspirator1:

Please, can you explain that of serpents and infra red?
I can't explain
But serpents use their forked tongues to test the atmosphere to detect body heats of preys.
We as humans knows little.
We should learn from animals.
The body plate of rhino can help us invent body armor.
The monkey in the Amazon jungle knows that after eating some plants which are poisonous, it has to go to the river and eat some clay because why?
The clay contains kaolin which neutralises the poison.
Are you surprised?
And we are supposed to be higher intelligence!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by engrchykae(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Originalsly:

do you know that a serpent will have opportunity to strike a person but realize that the person is not aware that it's there and the serpent will refrain from attacking?
They renew themselves and live longer but we have cancer because we can renew dead cells!!!!!
We are funny

1 Like

Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by feedthenation(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
---so it is true that elephants have got long memory---the woman must have really offended the gods---
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
engrchykae:
I can't explain
But serpents use their forked tongues to test the atmosphere to detect body heats of preys.
We as humans knows little.
We should learn from animals.
The body plate of rhino can help us invent body armor.
The monkey in the Amazon jungle knows that after eating some plants which are poisonous, it has to go to the river and eat some clay because why?
The clay contains kaolin which neutralises the poison.
Are you surprised?
And we are supposed to be higher intelligence!!!
Ihatebuhariwith
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by sylve11: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
Deborah98:
You think animals are like humans,they very intelligent and revengeful at the same time. I was coming back from either class or somewhere else two days back and I met this fierce and mad looking dog giving another dog a hot chase,who knows what the latter mush have done to it. It seems the woman took the elephants baby away from her or she displaced them from their habitation. There's a reason why they are animals and should be treated with wisdom. I can't keep any as pet. Never!

take note, some animals are wiser than some humans. cool
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by arantess: 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
Juicie2u:
an elephant never forget but this is so weird
same with tigers
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by Originalsly: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
engrchykae:

do you know that a serpent will have opportunity to strike a person but realize that the person is not aware that it's there and the serpent will refrain from attacking?
They renew themselves and live longer but we have cancer because we can renew dead cells!!!!!
We are funny

Most snakes will retreat when a human approaches .... not all. This highly venomous labaria snake does not... it will strike if you come close.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nice Andrew Omininikoron: BRT Driver Arrested Over Bamise Ayanwole Kidnap, Death / Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers / Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.