Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse (63018 Views)

Nigerian Romance Scammer Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.5m / Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) / Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by GloriousGbola: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
matrix199:
There are two animals you don't want to f**k with, the elephant and the tiger. These two creatures can hold grudges for years.

There was a case of an elephant attack in Congo. A poacher with his accomplice was after a particular bull elephant wanting to kill it after failing to do so previously. The poacher didn't know the bull elephant saw him from afar. The elephant charged at him. Before he could shoot his rifle the elephant trampled him to death.

That late woman must have shuued away a smaller elephant trying to drink water from the river. The herd must have seen her shuu away the young elephant thus the mother elephant lunged at her killing her instantly.

Aome tribes in Indian openly cremate the dead. The body was not in a coffin. The herd of elephants with keen sight must have sighted her corpse and thought to give her a last beaten.

Mind how you shuu away or throw objects at animals. Some animals hold grudges and would attack you when they get the chance.

The tiger, the bear, and the elephant are wild animals that hold grudges.

Modified:.

Jesus! How did I miss Crow and raven? Lord have mercy! These birds are very crazy! A man scared off a Raven when it was younger. After 3yrs, the raven saw the man and flew off. The raven got other memnbers of her gang to always stalk the man. The day the man died, they all flew round his funeral site squeaking in jubilation.

the inspiration for moby dick has breached and splashed all over the chat

angered whales are also not to be bleeped with

octopi are also known to be very very very smart - but not violent
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
inspirator1:

Ihatebuhariwith
human being knows better, i think
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by engrchykae(m): 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Originalsly:

Most snakes will retreat when a human approaches .... not all. This highly venomous labaria snake does not... it will strike if you come close.
have you thought about their ability to renew?
And we are fighting to live long
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by engrchykae(m): 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Originalsly:

Most snakes will retreat when a human approaches .... not all. This highly venomous labaria snake does not... it will strike if you come close.
They are cold blooded, it means that if we reduce our metabolic process, we could live long
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by victorazy(m): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
matrix199:
There are two animals you don't want to f**k with, the elephant and the tiger. These two creatures can hold grudges for years.

There was a case of an elephant attack in Congo. A poacher with his accomplice was after a particular bull elephant wanting to kill it after failing to do so previously. The poacher didn't know the bull elephant saw him from afar. The elephant charged at him. Before he could shoot his rifle the elephant trampled him to death.

That late woman must have shuued away a smaller elephant trying to drink water from the river. The herd must have seen her shuu away the young elephant thus the mother elephant lunged at her killing her instantly.

Aome tribes in Indian openly cremate the dead. The body was not in a coffin. The herd of elephants with keen sight must have sighted her corpse and thought to give her a last beaten.

Mind how you shuu away or throw objects at animals. Some animals hold grudges and would attack you when they get the chance.

The tiger, the bear, and the elephant are wild animals that hold grudges.

Modified:.

Jesus! How did I miss Crow and raven? Lord have mercy! These birds are very crazy! A man scared off a Raven when it was younger. After 3yrs, the raven saw the man and flew off. The raven got other memnbers of her gang to always stalk the man. The day the man died, they all flew round his funeral site squeaking in jubilation.

Wow!
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by Originalsly: 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
engrchykae:

have you thought about their ability to renew?
And we are fighting to live long

No... don't think of that. Don't all living things renew?... and have life spans? They renew when they shed skin from time to time.... we also shed skin... cell after cell all day everyday. They have life span... and so do we.... we try to live long... and so do they... why do you think they avoid us as much as possible?
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by UnknownQueen(f): 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
My own question is higher animals ( human beings) go to heaven or hell after death, where then does an elephant and other animals go to when they die?

Only reasonable answers please.
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by kelspinall(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
this is funny
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by engrchykae(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Originalsly:

No... don't think of that. Don't all living things renew?... and have life spans? They renew when they shed skin from time to time.... we also shed skin... cell after cell all day everyday. They have life span... and so do we.... we try to live long... and so do they... why do you think they avoid us as much as possible?
why do some cultures rever serpents? We renew our cells but the serpent shed entire old self

1 Like

Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by subcbouy: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
India and the angry gods.
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by Originalsly: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
engrchykae:

why do some cultures rever serpents? We renew our cells but the serpent shed entire old self

They shed their skin bro .... not heart and liver and lungs etc... just the skin.

1 Like

Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by engrchykae(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
Originalsly:

They shed their skin bro .... not heart and liver and lungs etc... just the skin.
and they live very long.
I understand that the cold blooded animals live longer,
My point is how we can study them and copy some things from them
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by bizzibodi(m): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
If this shiit happens in zoogeria all tusk- bearers will be on the grills.
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by Realhommie(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
abobote:

You can't remember where you are coming from, just two days ago?
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by Originalsly: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
engrchykae:

and they live very long.
I understand that the cold blooded animals live longer,
My point is how we can study them and copy some things from them

People do study them.... and copy some things from them. Like they change skin..... same way some people on Saturday be drinking and smoking and womanizing and running up and down different brothel stairs .... then Sunday skin change.... they be holy roller. Ever had people tell you one thing and a few hours later tell you the opposite? ... that's from the snake... they talk with a forked tongue.... one tongue say X next tongue say Y... two tongues one mouth....copied from the snake. Ever know people you can't trust?... you don't know what they up to... no clue what they be planning or scheming... but you are fearful... and have to watch your back.... that's behavior copied from the snake... and what do you call such a person? see that snake standing over there with the red shirt and yellow pants?... you should know what to expect of him.See that other one in the corner saying nothing?... just hissing?... he'sabout to strike.. do some damage .. let's get outta here. So my friend... we already been copying a whole lot from them and don't even know.
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by Ebowo(f): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
luminouz:

I don't agree with you on what you said about an elephant 'keen' eyesight. Elephants are not eagles or some shiit. They have moderate to poor eyesight and can see really well up close. They thus rely on their other senses, seismic senses(ground vibrations detected by their feet), large ears and sense of smell.

Your stories about keen eyesight and being able to see from afar are conjectures at best. Elephants don't have such strong eye sense. Ground vibrations, smell and hearing must have played greater roles in what happened in the Congo. On the Indian woman issue, Why would she be killed for shooing away a baby elephant? It's more like she threw rocks or something at the baby elephant and the mom heard her baby's cries and came running, only to find a human and decided to get revenge.

But I keenly suspect that the actual truth is closer to what the woman did while young(poaching or inhuman treatment of elephants) and the younger matriarch at that time, marked her face, smell or something. And since they never forgive nor forget, she still remembered her face years later and killed her.

Ecolocation
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by Wwwq: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
Oh
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by iamL(f): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
UnknownQueen:
My own question is higher animals ( human beings) go to heaven or hell after death, where then does an elephant and other animals go to when they die?

Only reasonable answers please.

Animals are not created for judgement.

Animals are not created in the image of God.

The ransom sacrifice of jesus is only meant for obedient humans to have salvation not animals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by iamL(f): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nairalanders should mention me in sane thread like this biko!
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by UnknownQueen(f): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
iamL:

Animals are not created for judgement.

Animals are not created in the image of God.

The ransom sacrifice of jesus is only meant for obedient humans to have salvation not animals.

Where you there when man was created...

How do you know Man was created in the image of the creator...

Are you basing this from a different source or from the Bible the white man brought to you.......?
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by iamL(f): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Where you there when man was created...

How do you know Man was created in the image of the creator...

Are you basing this from a different source or from the Bible the white man brought to you.......?

Oh I see!
I strongly believe in God and everything In the bible.

Gudnight.
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by Ibrahim3307(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
luminouz:

I don't agree with you on what you said about an elephant 'keen' eyesight. Elephants are not eagles or some shiit. They have moderate to poor eyesight and can see really well up close. They thus rely on their other senses, seismic senses(ground vibrations detected by their feet), large ears and sense of smell.

Your stories about keen eyesight and being able to see from afar are conjectures at best. Elephants don't have such strong eye sense. Ground vibrations, smell and hearing must have played greater roles in what happened in the Congo. On the Indian woman issue, Why would she be killed for shooing away a baby elephant? It's more like she threw rocks or something at the baby elephant and the mom heard her baby's cries and came running, only to find a human and decided to get revenge.

But I keenly suspect that the actual truth is closer to what the woman did while young(poaching or inhuman treatment of elephants) and the younger matriarch at that time, marked her face, smell or something. And since they never forgive nor forget, she still remembered her face years later and killed her.

Elephant has the best sense of hearing among any animals, they can hear from many miles away

1 Like

Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by stanvesco(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
Mastakija:
India and jazz

Pencil portrait dey my ppl

You cost?

What's Ur price make I do one for my baby la boo and my babe la baby
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by Mastakija(m): 12:18am On Jun 21, 2022
stanvesco:

You cost?

What's Ur price make I do one for my baby la boo and my babe la baby
grin grin grin
Here grin
D:12x16 =16k
E: 16X20 =20K
F: 20X24 = 27K
G: 24X30 =36K

Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by PumpumPrince: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nmezor:
Hmmmm, pretty weird, So Elephants can be this aggressive

OK NMEZOR, goood news for u, am ready for marrraige!! cheesy
Re: Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse by PumpumPrince: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nmezor:
Hmmmm, pretty weird, So Elephants can be this aggressive

I swaar am not big like elephant...Nmezor i promice to be gentle..i swaaar
Please can i get some? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) / Nice Andrew Omininikoron: BRT Driver Arrested Over Bamise Ayanwole Kidnap, Death / Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.