Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike (1789 Views)

Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike / US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep / Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by bn365: 5:45am On Jun 20, 2022
Russian forces targeted a Ukrainian command post while senior Ukrainian military officers were holding a meeting, Russian Defense Ministry said. Moscow said they used sea-launched "Kalibr" rockets in the attack on the site near Dnipro, Ukraine's fourth-largest city.

"Over 50 generals and officers of Ukrainian military were eliminated in the strike" including members of the high command, said Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov.

The spokesman also said Russia destroyed a tank repair plant in Kharkiv as well as 10 howitzers and up to 20 military vehicles in Mykolaiv in separate missile strikes.

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/news/other/russia-claims-ukrainian-generals-killed-in-missile-strike-live-updates/ar-AAYCN1M

3 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by PedroEastman: 5:52am On Jun 20, 2022
Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by Randerl: 5:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Overwhelming Mayhem From The Gods of War.

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 20, 2022
It’s June 20, 2022 and Russia still struggling with Ukraine!

Russia is just an overhyped shiithole!
Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by Ajaatolu: 6:11am On Jun 20, 2022
Is the wat still on?
Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by Anaerobi(m): 6:12am On Jun 20, 2022
Hmmmmm

This war sef
Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by Kingpin1000: 6:13am On Jun 20, 2022
Oga correct that headline, it is 55 officers including generals.
But the news has not be confirmed by pictures from both Mods.

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by joyandfaith: 6:13am On Jun 20, 2022
Almost 4 months war.
Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by bn365: 6:28am On Jun 20, 2022
"Over 50 generals" can mean 55, 57, or 59, you know?

Kingpin1000:
Oga correct that headline, it is 55 officers including generals.
But the news has not be confirmed by pictures from both Mods.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by Kingpin1000: 6:33am On Jun 20, 2022
bn365:
"Over 50 generals" can mean 55, 57, or 59, you know?

Oga over 55 officers including generals, that's how I saw the news, it can be just 3-4 generals and the rest officers.

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by Kingpin1000: 6:35am On Jun 20, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Can you remind me how many months the US and NATO fought in Afghanistan? And at the end they lost the war.

16 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by bn365: 6:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Yep, Tell us "your truth" as you see it.
It can even be just one general as far as you're concerned.
Look, we can even pretend the strike never happened by memory-holing it
Whatever makes you sleep well at night, is fine and dandy with me

Kingpin1000:

Oga over 55 generals including officers, that's how I saw the news, it can be just 3-4 generals and the rest officers.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by Kingpin1000: 6:39am On Jun 20, 2022
bn365:
Yep, Tell us "your truth" as you see it.
It can even be just one general as far as you're concerned.
Look, we can even pretend the strike never happened by memory-holing it
Whatever makes you sleep well at night, is fine and dandy with me

When I see news like this I take it with a pinch of salt.. until my Telegram and other news outlets on twitter starts flooding with names and pictures of Generals killed that's when I will believe that number, the strike was made, and it was confirmed through geolocation but, we cannot ascertain the number of generals, when the strike was done yesterday.
Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 20, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Can you remind me how many months the US and NATO fought in Afghanistan? And at the end they lost the war.

Hello!

NATO was not sharing boarders with Afghanistan.

War in Afghanistan was a guerrilla warfare. No know enemy or target.

Russia is fighting the military of a country it shares boarders with in this case. And built up for months along boarders with the world thinking it had a master plan and Ukraine was an easy prey.

But here we are today, Russia still struggling with Ukraine.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by bn365: 6:50am On Jun 20, 2022
Take it with a bowl of sugar because it's bitter
RT confirmed it, which makes it authentic in my own estimation
By the way, Russia is not Iraq, Libya or Somalia.
This is a war of attrition. Ukraine will be gradually broken down by Russia
Just like in Afghanistan, Russia was the first there, the US supplied Afghans with weapons and trained the Mujahadeens, in the end, Russia left and US got bogged down in fighting for several years by the same people they trained and armed.
You will cheer the US on, when they go in to fight "Nazis" in Ukraine and eastern-Europe

Kingpin1000:

When I see news like this I take it with a pinch of salt.. until my Telegram and other news outlets on twitter starts flooding with names and pictures of Generals killed that's when I will believe that number, the strike was made, and it was confirmed through geolocation but, we cannot ascertain the number of generals, when the strike was done yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by ken6488(m): 7:11am On Jun 20, 2022
@igbofam

Awon commander death counter

Just one strike from russia 55 wiped

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by leobergy(m): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Hello!

Russia is fighting the military of a country it shares boarders with in this case. And built up for months along boarders with the world thinking it had a master plan and Ukraine was an easy prey.

And who told you russia is just fighting only Ukraine,there are foreign mercenaries and generals helping Ukraine with weapons,intelligence and tactics.

Some are even fighting on the side of ukraine,plus ukraine enlisted many of there citizens making there military to grow from 250k to around 700k against russia with just 200k soldiers. When russia have achieved all there goals even if it takes 2 years,you all western ass lickers can go commit suicide.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 20, 2022
leobergy:

And who told you russia is just fighting only Ukraine,there are foreign mercenaries and generals helping Ukraine with weapons,intelligence and tactics.

Some are even fighting on the side of ukraine,plus ukraine enlisted many of there citizens making there military to grow from 250k to around 700k against russia with just 200k soldiers. When russia have achieved all there goals even if it takes 2 years,you all western ass lickers can go commit suicide.

It still does not change the fact that as at 06/20/2022, Russia is still struggling with Ukraine.
Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by bn365: 7:54am On Jun 20, 2022
The US is still in Somalia, they got kicked out by Afghans after so many years.
They have bases in North Africa[Niger], Southern Africa[Botswana], South Korea, and Japan, in cold Antarctica, you name it
Just like the US, Russia will remain in Ukraine until all its goals are met.

OgunLaakaye:

It still does not change the fact that as at 06/20/2022, Russia is still struggling with Ukraine.

6 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by Firstcitizen: 7:59am On Jun 20, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

At least they did not run away like others did from Vietnam after years of being punished by the Vietcong

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by Prettylima(f): 8:07am On Jun 20, 2022
Can't we all leave In peace and harmony ?
Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by Betscoreodds: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2022
bn365:
Russian forces targeted a Ukrainian command post while senior Ukrainian military officers were holding a meeting, Russian Defense Ministry said. Moscow said they used sea-launched "Kalibr" rockets in the attack on the site near Dnipro, Ukraine's fourth-largest city.

"Over 50 generals and officers of Ukrainian military were eliminated in the strike" including members of the high command, said Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov.

The spokesman also said Russia destroyed a tank repair plant in Kharkiv as well as 10 howitzers and up to 20 military vehicles in Mykolaiv in separate missile strikes.

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/news/other/russia-claims-ukrainian-generals-killed-in-missile-strike-live-updates/ar-AAYCN1M

Beautiful news sweet to my soul

Let put a stop to USA hegemony and evil nato invading weak nations.

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by bn365: 8:29am On Jun 20, 2022
It's baffling to read from people who regurgitate MSM talking points. Slowly and surely, Ukraine is being taken piece by piece but its being painted as a struggle?
Everywhere in Ukraine that is conquered by Russia will never be given back to Ukraine.
Russia is aiming for Odesa, when that is done, Ukraine will be a land-locked piece of real estate without a port to import or export goods.

OgunLaakaye:

Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by shogsman(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2022
Nah, It's 55 officers including around 12 generals
Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by Kingpin1000: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Hello!

Oga I asked a simple question, you are here writing an essay of excuses.
Another question, from your reply.
1. How many countries gave aid in terms of money, ammunition etc to the Taliban?
2. Is guerrilla warfare not involved in ukraine?
Bro Russia is not even carpet bombing Ukraine yet and you are here comparing.
When has the US won a war they fought alone?

7 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by talk2hb1(m): 9:19am On Jun 20, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Infact they were fighting goats herdsmen who possesses AK47. Yet they lost the war

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by Opolopoopolonio: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2022
All hail pro-Putin luuunatics!!!

Russia are running out of time in Ukraine and they know it.

It's a matter of time before the avalanche of sanctions on them start biting.

Very soon the EU and others will get alternatives to Russian oil and gas. They are seriously working on it.

We shall see how Russia will get money to fund the war indefinitely.

Putin is going down with this war for sure.

The UK(Ukraine's strongest backer) have an axe to grind with Russia and they are not giving up anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by bn365: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2022
Your points are all based on hope and not grounded in reality.

Opolopoopolonio:
All hail pro-Putin luuunatics!!!

Russia are running out of time in Ukraine and they know it.

It's a matter of time before the avalanche of sanctions on them start biting.

Very soon the EU and others will get alternatives to Russian oil and gas. They are seriously working on it.

We shall see how Russia will get money to fund the war indefinitely.

Putin is going down with this war for sure.

The UK(Ukraine's strongest backer) have an axe to grind with Russia and they are not giving up anytime soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by Opolopoopolonio: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2022
bn365:
Your points are all based on hope and not grounded in reality.

Which of the points

Can't you see that at every given opportunity Putin has not failed to gnash his teeth about the biting sanctions, the latest being the Russian version of Davos... grin
Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by bn365: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2022
Parenthesis on "All"

Opolopoopolonio:

Which of the points

Can't you see that at every given opportunity Putin has not failed to gnash his teeth about the biting sanctions, the latest being the Russian version of Davos... grin
Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by Opolopoopolonio: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2022
bn365:

Parenthesis on "All"

Anyway, I have successfully nulled this your thread. You can come up with something new. cool
Re: Russia Takes Out 55 Ukrainian Generals In "Kalibr" Missile Strike by bn365: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2022
The gall. shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided
Anyways, reality hits like a mother-effer

Opolopoopolonio:

Anyway, I have successfully nulled this your thread. You can come up with something new. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti / Give It To The GOP / Is It True Jews Control America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.