Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu (43748 Views)

Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs / Who Is Chief Bola Tinubu's Father? / 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by richmanrichard: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2022
Lunatic! Packaged buhari and delivered to Nigeria.Now this is the reason he wants to become a president; to break a jinx.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Kingmelly(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2022
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2022
micaluk:
that's what I keep on telling people,this man understands Nigeria politics like the back of his hands.... unfortunately Peter obi has no chance to stand near him
I believe from his argument, then only indigenous people of Lagos State should vote for him?

Since been president is a state affair?
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Golan007: 11:22am On Jun 20, 2022
Built2last:
Tinubu is a chauvinistic tribal bigot.

Most Yoruba Muslims support him not because he is more capable but because of Tribe and religion.

All this man has been shouting is

It is MY TURN
It is the turn of Yoruba

Now it is the turn of a Lagosian

Wetin concern me self.

I am not the one to beg for food in the next 8 years. I have been rescued from poverty by God of heaven and no going back

So who would beg for food?

This one thinks he's watching home video.

2 Likes

Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by jerryforgood: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2022
PlayerMeji:
You dimwit! So you are in support of shutting down a church because the preacher criticized an aspirant..

This is the fear I have for leadership from core igbos, you are not any different from the Muslims up North.

The same way you carry religious intolerance about is the same way they do in the north.

It's only SW that have such tolerance where I a Christian could campaign for a Muslim like Tinubu simply because we see beyond our religious divides.

So vote Tinubu...

Christian campaigning for a muslims, you called that foolishness tolerance.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Zeezenho: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Emi lo kan to loot.sir it's not your time to loot it's Nigerian youth season to shine again.we must take back out destinies and reach out God given potential wetin be this sef.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by OhiOfIhima: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2022
Built2last:
Tinubu is a chauvinistic tribal bigot.

Most Yoruba Muslims support him not because he is more capable but because of Tribe and religion.

All this man has been shouting is

It is MY TURN
It is the turn of Yoruba

Now it is the turn of a Lagosian

Wetin concern me self.

I am not the one to beg for food in the next 8 years. [b]I have been rescued from poverty by God of heaven and no going bac[/b]k

Amiiin.. Abeg carry me join body Sir
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by PlayerMeji: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2022
That's tolerance

They campaigned for Christians too before ... Obasanjo, Jonathan did the muslims not campaign for him?

bigot!

jerryforgood:

Christian campaigning for a muslims, you called that foolishness tolerance.

Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Ugbu111: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu all the way
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Ddeliverer007(m): 11:27am On Jun 20, 2022
Diligent1:

Can you compare their contributions to the federal?

Has a rivers man ever being president?
Has a deltan man ever been president?

What is the nonsense you people support?
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Ifakiland(m): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2022
itchykuci:

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/19/apc-ticket-when-i-was-almost-fed-up-i-resorted-to-prayers-tinubu/
But he's not even from lagos na, he's from osun state or am I missing something
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Assassina: 11:28am On Jun 20, 2022
nwokoocha:
cool

Tinubu urchins should join the winning team now before it's too late cool
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by themanderon: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2022
When did iragbigi become Lagos?
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by jerryforgood: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2022
PlayerMeji:
That's tolerance

They campaigned for Christians too before ... Obasanjo, Jonathan did the muslims not campaign for him?

bigot!

Good for you. In Peter Obi Nigeria shall be great.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2022
He just wants to clear doubts amongst his equals.

This man doesn't have any remedy to the nation's calamity..

Peter OBI for president jooor...
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by PlayerMeji: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2022
In Tinubu, Nigeria will be the greatest!

jerryforgood:

Good for you. In Peter Obi Nigeria shall be great.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2022
Oya nah! Let Lagos decide his fate
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by excanny: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2022
Ifakiland:

But he's not even from lagos na, he's from osun state or am I missing something

He’s claiming to be from Lagos because his adopted mother is a Lagosian. Whereas his real parents are from Iragbiji, Osun state.

Fuccccking Omo ale grin
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by tibatobi: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Highest office obtained by an ekiti man nko? What about a benue man? People go just Dey talk rubbish
I know that ibo cannot have a 5 % opportunity to rule Nigeria..... So dey are always pain when dey see other tribe ahead of them
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by tibatobi: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2022
I know that ibo cannot have a 5 % opportunity to rule Nigeria..... So dey are always pain when dey see other tribe ahead of them

Anaerobi:
Nigeria Deserve something better than This man please
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by jimyjames(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2022
Pandev:
2023 is a done deal for BAT don't twist the whole things for Pete's sake. Jagaban was explaining to Oba of Lagos the reason Lagos people must be encouraged to get their PVCs so that someone from Lagos will clinch the position. Kastina has done it twice and the campaign point of Buhari to his kastina people then was that 'my veevu, you know our son, in person of Umar Musa Yar'adua couldn't complete his tenure as vresident, so, a pote por me is a pote for Kastina. We must not allow this veevu to cheat us'. So let the city boy do it.
So Buhari became president cause he wanted to complete yar'adua's tenure, not about bringing change to Nigeria? Tinubu right from the beginning of his campaign all he talks about is his lifetime ambition of being a president, not about bringing about change in the current situation Nigeria is facing, Nigeria has about 200 million people with close to 400 ethnic group, why should governing Nigeria be about 1 persons life ambition?
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by tibatobi: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2022

Acidosis:

See this Osun man from Iragbiji grin grin What jinx are you breaking, sir?

You took up the fight to break what jinx? LMAO
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Ddeliverer007(m): 11:35am On Jun 20, 2022
tibatobi:

May tribalism not kill you in Jesus name..
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Ournolly: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2022
But Tinubu is not a Lagos indigene.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by tibatobi: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

May tribalism not kill you in Jesus name..
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by IDIOTmoderators: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Highest office obtained by an ekiti man nko? What about a benue man? People go just Dey talk rubbish
It is not rubbish oga talk what you want or your desire for your own state or people and work towards it. It is called ambition if you don't have one that is your problem.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by farouk2much(m): 11:37am On Jun 20, 2022
You will never break this jinx dan uwarka
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by LyfeJennings(m): 11:37am On Jun 20, 2022
itchykuci:

Ipob catastrophe in south east might be small compared to what oluomo boys will do in Lagos when your tyrant Jagaban becomes king of Nigeria.

SHUT UR BUCAL CAVITY
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by IDIOTmoderators: 11:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Pandev:
2023 is a done deal for BAT don't twist the whole things for Pete's sake. Jagaban was explaining to Oba of Lagos the reason Lagos people must be encouraged to get their PVCs so that someone from Lagos will clinch the position. Kastina has done it twice and the campaign point of Buhari to his kastina people then was that 'my veevu, you know our son, in person of Umar Musa Yar'adua couldn't complete his tenure as vresident, so, a pote por me is a pote for Kastina. We must not allow this veevu to cheat us'. So let the city boy do it.
You really have time to explain to all these tribalists and poorly educated people.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Ehins22(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Tinubu #Cityboy 2023 cool. Your haters can commit suicide if they want, nobody cares undecided
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Ddeliverer007(m): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2022
tibatobi:

May tribalism kill you in Jesus name..
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by blazesam(m): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2022
Benue made senate President twice, attorney general once, chief judge if the supreme court once, current chief judge if high court Nigeria, efcc boss once, NAFDAC boss once...

Over all, not even VP have we made from Benue and not to talk of president. I don't think afonjas and Aboki will allow us be that

Ddeliverer007:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan's Daughter, Faith Sakwe Welcomes Baby Girl / Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE / 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.