Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu (43742 Views)

Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs / Who Is Chief Bola Tinubu's Father? / 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by anonimi: 11:40am On Jun 20, 2022
Anaerobi:
Nigeria Deserve something better than This man please

ThiefNuibu the broom, broom, broom Ekiti facilitator of vote buying with bullion vans money

1 Like

Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by IDIOTmoderators: 11:40am On Jun 20, 2022
farouk2much:
You will never break this jinx dan uwarka
By the time he breaks it you might have being forgotten. Empty vessels!
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Prinxzona10: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2022
Imagine if Peter Obi said that it's the turn of Igbos to rule Nigeria(even though every reasonable individual knows that)..
What Northerners and Westerners do and no condemnation, Igbo man can never do that and not receive insults and curses from many of these hateful souls.
Some of the senseless apes were asking why Peter Obi never condemned Ugm buh he had done that including many Igbos here buh Tinubu never one day condemned any Fulani killings in his own region for once because of his wicked and selfish ambition of becoming an audio President..
Listen,Osibanjo represents light buh Tinubu represents darkness buh I don't expect any of you guys with a Stockholm syndrome disease to see that because you people's condition is beyond mortal power,only God can deliver you guys..
Lastly,the campaign of Tinubu boils down to a tribal and religious one and not what he has for Nigeria, the one thing he said that he will do for Nigeria is to recruit 50million Nigerian youths and be feeding them with cassave,agbado and corn and some of you guys are blinded by tribe and religion to see the terrible disaster that's about to happen....(their campaign is not what he did,will do and what they,the APC are doing buh their campaign is to fight Peter Obi,just because he's an Igbo man,sifinii)
He's still using the archaic format of tribal and religious card,given to the Fulanis by the Britain to keep on mortgaging you,your future and the future of your kids...
Finally,without been told,everybody knows that Peter Obi or Yemi Osibanjo are the best among the candidates....
If you're a wise person,think before it's too late... I rest my case....Gracias!!!!
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by MhizPeruzzi: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2022
As a country, we know what best to do. Please let's not make a big mistake this time around
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by tibatobi: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2022
He pain am grin angry cool
I know that ibo cannot have a 5 % opportunity to rule Nigeria..... So dey are always pain when dey see other tribe ahead of them
Ddeliverer007:

May tribalism kill you in Jesus name..
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by newoffer: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2022
Before the election infection or defection will happen. Lol
Totilopussylick:
Primary election will be his last victory anyway tongue
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Ultimas: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2022
The power at the center will shift from indigenes of Ogun state; and that will be a record if Tinubu wins.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by pacespot(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2022
This man is just a charlatan, I blame the people calling him jagaban and seemingly elevating him to the position of God. When you treat a human being like a God, he will look down on you as his slave, reason for his low intelligence comments like this, because he believes there is no way his followers can detect the lies in his comments.

So lagosians told you they are starving of producing a president, is that their priority right now? And why is it that this Tinubu man seems to be denying his place of birth, Iragbiji
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by MetaPhysical: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2022
This is not true.
The highest position ever attained by a Lagosian is President of International Court of Justice - Late Taslim Elias.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Layhemy: 11:48am On Jun 20, 2022
Says by a man
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by mywells: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
See presidential qualification? Nigeria who did you offend?
Fela Anukulapo
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Gana101(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2022
I seriously need your sincere advice during NYSC registration for batch B 2022 I saw 19991 instead of 1993 now they've shifted me to Exemption
What can I do
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by BleedTears: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2022
PlayerMeji:
No b lie

My issue with the whole thing is what happened to Father Mbaka who because he simply criticized Peter Obi as a fellow Christian had his parish shutdown...

What would happen if a non Christian criticize his government if he becomes the president.

Really good is your issue. At least nobody was killed and burned.

When someone refuse to give you his money for free and you say the person is stingy. That means criticism in your understanding of English? You need to revisit your dictionary

When someone failed in his role and you point it out that is criticism not when someone refuse to give you money for free.

And you forgot the Iman in Abuja.
Continue in Patience Jonathan voice
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by CaptainFM1: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Highest office obtained by an ekiti man nko? What about a benue man? People go just Dey talk rubbish

Everybody should talk for himself nau. In Tinubu's voice....."It's my turn".
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Lilimax(f): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Highest office obtained by an ekiti man nko? What about a benue man? People go just Dey talk rubbish
You day mind them?

Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2022
naijaguy1234:
What a fighter. BAT 2023 !

From a regional common Leandro a National leader. He surely worked for it and paid his dues . Tell me one colleague of his in 1999 that is his match now ? He’s by far way ahead of them.

***Copied list***

What are his dues that he has paid? On what basis are you making comparisons between Tinubu and his contemporaries between 1999 to 2007? How is he better than them?
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by mywells: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2022
themanderon:
When did iragbigi become Lagos?
when the leaves stayed long on the body of soap the leaves eventually become a soap.

1 Like

Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Pandev:
2023 is a done deal for BAT don't twist the whole things for Pete's sake. Jagaban was explaining to Oba of Lagos the reason Lagos people must be encouraged to get their PVCs so that someone from Lagos will clinch the position. Kastina has done it twice and the campaign point of Buhari to his kastina people then was that 'my veevu, you know our son, in person of Umar Musa Yar'adua couldn't complete his tenure as vresident, so, a pote por me is a pote for Kastina. We must not allow this veevu to cheat us'. So let the city boy do it.

Should lagosians get their PVCs to vote because no lagosians has ever been president? Is that a criteria for the office of president?
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2022
naijaguy1234:

From a regional common Leandro a National leader. He surely worked for it and paid his dues . Tell me one colleague of his in 1999 that is his match now ? He’s by far way ahead of them.

***Copied list***

Because he hold Lagos and Una for blockos,

Is that an achievement?? If you want to know an achievement, go see what Paul Kagame, King Zayed, The late Lee of Singapore etc are doing and did.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by DeleTaller: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2022
Pakute:
Do I need to remind ipob pigs that there is sit at home today and Simon Ekpa is locking up their parents at home.

They even mention Tinubu's name more than Peter Obi... then comment more on Tinubu more than Obi... Stylishly I am sure even Peter Obi is learning politics 101 from Jagaban. Ekiti won.. Next is Osun... Then general election.. Wike go show dem shege for betraying him... lol PDP don enter one chance...

You would think Labour Party wss not part of the Ekiti election with their 150s votes... lol
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by victorsola: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
everybody has the right but you have to fight for it . It’s not given , work for what you want .
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nonybb:
They have taught him how to play tribal politics like Awolowo by Buhari himself

Tinubu's Media Team has failed woefully in managing him. He talks anyhow nowadays.
So all his life ambition is to become the president and because no Lagos person has done it before!!!
No definite programmes. Just make him president. He is not even from Lagos .
He will be worse than Buhari.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
See presidential qualification? Nigeria who did you offend?

The yorubas are hundred times smarter than your people.
Majority of yorubas already know the anger and jealousy against their tribe. They will answer with their votes in 2023.

Not the bastards among the yorubas oh but the authentic ones. Una eyes go clear.

1 Like

Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by PlayerMeji: 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
How I wished I could articulate you sincerely but you are neither here nor there...

BleedTears... Good handle, may it not happen to you and I, though!

BleedTears:

Really good is your issue. At least nobody was killed and burned.

When someone refuse to give you his money for free and you say the person is stingy. That means criticism in your understanding of English? You need to revisit your dictionary

When someone failed in his role and you point it out that is criticism not when someone refuse to give you money for free.

And you forgot the Iman in Abuja.
Continue in Patience Jonathan voice

Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Ferdinandu(m): 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
This idiot doesn't have any agenda for this country except it is my turn
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by oln: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
PlayerMeji:
No b lie

My issue with the whole thing is what happened to Father Mbaka who because he simply criticized Peter Obi as a fellow Christian had his parish shutdown...

What would happen if a non Christian criticize his government if he becomes the president.

Mumu, that was not the only reason for the closure of Adoration Ministry which is not a Parish.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
See this crook! The Lexus 470 luxury cars you imported, are they meant for who? You resorted to pray and zombies will believe you.. A full compound was parked with over 100 luxury cars meant for what? To bribe delegates and others.. The Zoo is in trouble.. I will share the picture soon..
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by PlayerMeji: 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
I wouldn't say Obi wants to rule Nigeria by all means possible but looking at how he jumped ship from APGA to PDP from PDP to LP, from LP to where next...?

I think we have a winner in Obi as the most desperate of the lot.

Tinubu's lifetime ambition is the same for everyone with any functional brain to aspire to be the leader of his country...

I can tell you that I also have a lifetime ambition to rule this country and when the time is right I will know..

NEIGHBOUR:

Tinubu's Media Team has failed woefully in managing him. He talks anyhow nowadays.
So all his life ambition is to become the president and because no Lagos person has done it before!!!
No definite programmes. Just make him president. He is not even from Lagos .
He will be worse than Buhari.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Slurity(m): 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
what are the contribution of these states you mentioned compared to Lagos. Lagos alone contribute more than two third of the country internally generated revenue, and dare compare it with other state? You are the one that need to think before talking.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by PlayerMeji: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
Oga, Keep your pictures..

Your candidate no get money make he go make money before he contest.

Was it not until last month that Peter left PDP a party that introduced vote buying, delegate swaying, etc into the system..

Or you like a whole lot of you have forgotten?

So for how many years back has Obi been a model for corruption before he jumpship as usually from APGA to PDP, from PDP to LP...?

If you no get money, hide your FACE! in Davido's voice!

PraiseGodNoTime:
See this crook! The Lexus 470 luxury cars you imported, are they meant for who? You resorted to pray and zombies will believe you.. A full compound was parked with over 100 luxury cars meant for what? To bribe delegates and others.. The Zoo is in trouble.. I will share the picture soon..
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
naijaguy1234:

***Copied list***

That match his record of stealing or what?
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
ralphelo:

The yorubas are hundred times smarter than your people.
Majority of yorubas already know the anger and jealousy against their tribe. They will answer with their votes in 2023.

Not the bastards among the yorubas oh but the authentic ones. Una eyes go clear.

How is this a criteria for vying for the office of president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale / Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East / Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.