Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Your Most Traumatising Experience? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Most Traumatising Experience? (4716 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by Andrew3(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2011
was ma second time on flight, china to dubai, a voice from the speaker said pls bring out your life jacket from under the seat cry

if you are asked to evacuate the airplane,  chai i cant complete it, oboi ma heart still beats, gps signal was lost due to storm and the plane was dancing in the air, speeding down and speeding back up,a sandwitch dropped off ma hand cus it was a liability then, i repented of all sins grin grin
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2011
::Andrew:::

was ma first day on flight, china to dubai, a voice from the speaker said pls bring out your life jacket from under the seat cry

if you are asked to evacuate the airplane,  chai i cant complete it, oboi ma heart still beats, gps signal was lost due to storm and the plane was dancing in the air, speeding down and speeding back up,a sandwitch dropped off ma hand cus it was a liability then, i repented of all sins grin grin
Lwkmd!
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by Roland17(m): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2011
Life in Nigeria!!! could there be anything more traumatizing?
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by jackpot(f): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2011
The day I saw a live corpse of one of ma hommie.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by Natasha2(f): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2011
Lolz can I ever forget that day grin
It was time for horse riding at school, we had a period for it. I was in jss2 I got on the horse with my friend she was in front don't know if the horse was mad that day cos its a very friendly horse all of a sudden the horse wasn't heading to our control , It was taking us to its stable shocked I tried to control it but I really couldn't do much maybe cos I was at the back lolz and its funny cos I rode the horse better than she did it started galloping like mad, I was dead scared, hahaha the both of us started shouting while the rest of the students watched from a far distance,just when he had gone very close to its stable it threw us away to the ground cry we got up immediately and ran away from it I just can't imagine what would have happened if it stepped on me or my friend, I just thank God it didn't cheesy
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by graluxxy054(f): 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2011
jackpot:

The day I saw a live corpse of one of ma hommie.
Na lie
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by Natasha2(f): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2011
^just because you don't believe it doesn't make it a lie undecided
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by blank(f): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2011
Just remembering it now is bringing tears to my eyes. It was last week Monday, I went to pick my husband from the airport after work. So, we were driving down Ikorodu road and then ascended one of the bridges.

I saw a fresh corpse lying on the ground. The blood was still bright red and flowing. His legs were gone from the knee down and I could see the white bones. I cried all the way to the house.

It was not the first dead body I was seeing but it was the first that I saw that was still fresh and in such a terrible state. I keep thinking of his family and how they would cope, how painful it must have been and how he could have met such a fate.

Its God that keeps us safe o.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by YoursGEJ(m): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2011
Mine was getting despoil.d in high school by three girls even though I had a crush on one of them. We were just sitting in class during the period for games studying for an exam the next day when they attacked. I got a boner when they gave me a Bj and they began to ride away. My John Thomas hurt for like two days after that. I used it to my advantage though as I threatened to report it if any of them refused to open whenever I wanted. I had that girl as much as I wanted. But the experience still hurts though.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by Outstrip(f): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2011
Yours GEJ,:

Mine was getting despoil.d in high school by three girls even though I had a crush on one of them. We were just sitting in class during the period for games studying for an exam the next day when they attacked. I got a Situation when they gave me a Bj and they began to ride away. My John Thomas hurt for like two days after that. I used it to my advantage though as I threatened to report it if any of them refused to open whenever I wanted. I had that girl as much as I wanted. But the experience still hurts though.

Stop diverting the thread. It is your most traumatic experience not your wildest fantasies
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by bxg(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2011
Hip replacement Surgery last year 7 months of my life in d hospitol cry cry angry
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by jackpot(f): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2011
graluxxy054:

na lie.
Do you know who you're talking to!? angry angry
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by jackpot(f): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2011
bxg:

Hip replacement Surgery last year 7 months of my life in d hospitol cry cry angry
bro, just answer this question and pls be truthful:

What really do you do with your Hips before it got dislocated? undecided cool
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by bxg(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2011
jackpot:

bro, just answer this question and pls be truthful:

What really do you do with your Hips before it got dislocated? undecided cool
grin grin angry angry angry it wasnt dislocated d pain was just unbearable undecided
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2011
Stop diverting the thread. It is your most traumatic experience not your wildest fantasies

LOL. . .abi?
Majority of the stories are made up anyway.

it wasnt dislocated d pain was just unbearable

My sympathies.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by jackpot(f): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2011
bxg:

grin grin angry angry angry it wasnt dislocated d pain was just unbearable undecided
okay, thnx. next question:

what type of action did you put your hip into before you first felt the pain? Is it press-ups and press-downs on top of somebody. .something? wink :cool cool undecided undecided
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2011
@ topic,
that usually happens when my momma fails to hand over candy to me anytime i'm going to school
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by bxg(m): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2011
jackpot:

okay, thnx. next question:

what type of action did you put your hip into before you first felt the pain? Is it press-ups and press-downs on top of somebody. .something? wink :cool cool undecided undecided
i can assure u its nutin of dat naure tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2011
8.05pm or thereabout. coming from playing table tennis at utc play ground area 10 [back then when the place wasn't built up] heading towards post office, met a gurl who was my casual friend then. we decided to take a stroll before heading home. strolled towards Chinese high commission opposite ship house. behind the high commission was open plots with little bushes growing on the empty plots. one thing led to another [much pressure from the gurl]- we headed into the bush for a quickie. panties down and connection made. then there was this beam of light - we froze! heading towards us was a police patrol truck filled with armed police officers! We flattened out on the ground! patrol truck flashed their headlights above us not seeing us, they kept driving down the empty street - We stood up only to discover the the place was full of peoples sh-its! Shi-t allova our bodies - dick flopped out - Womanliness went dry! We just ran off and headed our various homes not minding the shi-t. Till date, i cant help thinking what would av happened to us if the patrol team has seen us! [then the Nigerian police are known for shoot first and ask questions later].
We never talked about it till the gurl left for Germany.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by methodman(m): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2011
Mine happened 3years Ago wen I went into partnership with a client of mine. Was in the university den. Cuz of d nature of our job, I transfered some huge sum of money 2 him to help me manage pending the time I finish writing my exams. He used to give me daily reports for like a week o only for me not 2 read or hear from him again. I tried his number and dat of his wife but d 2 numbers weren't reachable. I later heard dat he won visa lottery and had relocated to US. I was devastated. The funds were meant 4 my other clients. Gosh I almost committed suicide wen my phone started ringing 4 me to make payouts. I almost got arrested by one of my clients. Since den, I av promised myself never 2 trust anybody again. vastated. The funds were meant 4 my other clients. Gosh I almost committed suicide wen my phone started ringing 4 me to make payouts. I almost got arrested by one of my clients. Since den, I av promised myself never 2 trust anybody again.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by dabrake(m): 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2011
Wuz wyt ma bst fwend dat ill fated friday(aug. 6th 2010 2 b precise) afta a dept'al exam. Afta braggin abt hw cheap/tough d exam wuz, we decided 2 go home 2geda(we stay 2geda) buh d guy wantd 2 photocopy some docs. As we rchd d campus 1st gate, i decided 2 go home yl he branchd 2 photocopy. In less than 7secs, i heard a loud thud and , . A trailer crushed d guy instantly and i lost ma guy at d spot. I stil rmemba his lst words - "guy, put beans for fire abeg. I go soon show haus wyt bread". I go soon show haus wyt bread"
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by tEsLim(m): 12:48am On Jul 24, 2011
Dont know which is most traumatizing but growing up in Naija alone is trauma

- When I was a kid I was playing with my fingers in my nose , for so long that the two round stuff in the nostrils i pulled them out, returned them back with blood on my hands then fainted/passed out. (Put my mama for wahala)

- When we moved to our new house and still lots of bush in the area and we where like the first house living in the middle of nowhere lol. Was sleeping and a scorpion bite me! taught it was a big ant but the pain was so much i screamed like a mofo looked around killed the scorpion with super aggressor. Still same house some part where still under construction and logs of wood fell on me. Last fucking big cobra that was killed later there damn! I always just imagine such snake coulda attacked while asleep. Though it was killed at noon. Big long sh.t

- One early morning at Ikorodu garage a young man strangled to death (I can tell he was strangled by how his neck was turned in reverse) I still always remember this whenever I go through ikorodu round about. And numerous fresh accidents in Lagos. Remember when dead bodies would last weeks and be smelling back in the military times?

- One time going to school OAU say 2001. Saw this guy laying on the floor at ibadan i think he had an accident and was still breathing but nobody attended to him. Something happened I came around 3days later and he was still there super starved and all. And the next time I passed I saw he's corpse

- I was traveling by road to Lagos to Owerri. I missed the first executive bus but on getting to Ore found the bus I missed with all the passengers dead + driver. Very ugly incident. People we where together at the travel station/bus park. And on coming back from that 4ucking trip we was robbed NIGHT BUS Owerri > Lagos. But The armed robbers had enough before they got to the luxurious bus I was in and it was almost day break say 6am. Robbery been on since say 3am

- 1 or 2 occasion of police brutality. And numerous extortion. When I see Nigerian police my heart skips. I'm always afraid of their big guns. I feel safer whenever abroad and dont feel the same with with the police I've seen elsewhere. They keep their pistols in the holster.

- When I fell from a story building.

- Helping my uncle move corpse of his little son from hospital all by myself while pretending to be carrying a life kid outta the place so people dont be looking with too much amebo eye. Lastly my dad's corpse sad like the only time I wept for any dead person.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by Phate07(m): 1:00am On Jul 24, 2011

^^Damn man! Only you? shocked shocked
Sorry.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by lepasharon(f): 1:07am On Jul 24, 2011
wen i was caught jacking at primark! grin angry sad yh but iv repented now,not proud of it cry cry
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by whiteroses(f): 2:07am On Jul 24, 2011
in yoruba - sorry.
we left uni for the semester so I decided to go to a friends house before heading home. This girl was so intelligent you'd never believe how razz they are in their house. i went there and realised how they were talking was just too razz.
yemi where did you go? mum i went and stayed in the shop for aunt dami for a while, I was bored no customers so me I just open powdered milk and started eating. I thought ooh your mum will tell you off, only for her mum to say oloshi oowa le bu die wa fun aburo e, ode!  shocked  I kept quiet. then her mum said this your top is low oo all this for them bros, yemi!! she said mummy its not that out plus i'm not that huge anyway, her mum said, rara oo yemi ma sobeyen mo, oyan e ga naw, abi she oo r'oyan ni? sofun po l'oyan embarassed then we ate.
her mum now said yemi she ode nii play video fun ore e? so we started watching a yoruba film, my friend now said geez Nigeria is improving look at the size of that plasma TV her mum said, were ti e nie isnt the TV at daddys house bigger than this? oponu. she then started dialling a number, hello fathia! i dey watch you right now in this film ole gan oo, ti awon wo ni goolu yen? oremi mo missi eh!  shocked I said geez wow.
She also made little remarks that made me feel uncomfortable like, eat fast naw, this one that you are pinching my stew like tortoise grin  Later she got on the phone and started yelling Brother lasun ashe ole niyin mo funyin ni one hour t'eba san £100 yen si inu account mi, k'eya kokuro ni ilu ni oo. This was the peak of it so I said i'm going and left. ever since I couldn't get the experience off my head.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 24, 2011
whiteroses:

in yoruba - sorry.
we left uni for the semester so I decided to go to a friends house before heading home. This girl was so intelligent you'd never believe how razz they are in their house. i went there and realised how they were talking was just too razz.
yemi where did you go? mum i went and stayed in the shop for aunt dami for a while, I was bored no customers so me I just open powdered milk and started eating. I thought ooh your mum will tell you off, only for her mum to say oloshi oowa le bu die wa fun aburo e, ode!  shocked  I kept quiet. then her mum said this your top is low oo all this for them bros, yemi!! she said mummy its not that out plus i'm not that huge anyway, her mum said, rara oo yemi ma sobeyen mo, oyan e ga naw, abi she oo r'oyan ni? sofun po l'oyan embarassed then we ate.
her mum now said yemi she ode nii play video fun ore e? so we started watching a yoruba film, my friend now said geez Nigeria is improving look at the size of that plasma TV her mum said, were ti e nie isnt the TV at daddys house bigger than this? oponu. she then started dialling a number, hello fathia! i dey watch you right now in this film ole gan oo, ti awon wo ni goolu yen? oremi mo missi eh!  shocked I said geez wow.
She also made little remarks that made me feel uncomfortable like, eat fast naw, this one that you are pinching my stew like tortoise grin  Later she got on the phone and started yelling Brother lasun ashe ole niyin mo funyin ni one hour t'eba san £100 yen si inu account mi, k'eya kokuro ni ilu ni oo. This was the peak of it so I said i'm going and left. ever since I couldn't get the experience off my head.

My sister, some of u don't understand Yoruba o. Kindly be more accommodating. Accompanying English translations would be in order cool.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 24, 2011
^even though ​ understand yoruba,​ still don't get how the story relates to th topic
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by jackpot(f): 6:56am On Jul 24, 2011
The day armed robbers attacked our Luxurious Bus May 13th 2010 at 1:13 am. They fired shots at our vehicle and a bullet hit our driver. My mind was full of 'what ifs'. Thank God for my life.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by cuteonyii(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2011
Experience is the best teacher. I think the most traumatizing  experience is getting drowned. Two weeks ago in Hawaii, me and my friends went to the beach for a boat ride. It was really fun in the beginning, then we got to a point where every other boats had anchored because of bad current that was coming.  we stopped, someone among us has to anchor our boat and it was me. meanwhile I do not know how to float let alone to swim. with the full assurance given to me by the person that was driving the boat that we are on a shallow area. honestly, I could see the floor of the beach. I started taking off my risk watch, my eye shade, and my beach shoes getting ready to jump down and put the anchor, like others did.  meanwhile my friends were jokingly asking me if I had already written my wills? I said yes and  added that they should tell every body that I love them, we laughed over it,  , Towaiii!!! I jumped down with the anchor,  bros and sis,  to my amazement, the floor was no way to be reached as I kept sinking inside the blue water. we did not know that the little time I Used to get ready to jump, the boat was drifting away from the shallow to the deeper side of the beach. I started struggling to get up, but the more I struggle,  the more I go deeper and deeper down. After some seconds, my head surfaced and went down immediately, I tried to breath but was only gulping down too many salt water,  CHIE, DIKE ALAA, !!! I started shouting for help each time my head comes up, before it goes down. and each time I come up and shout and look no body was coming. No one among my friends knows how to swim, that means, none of them were going to jump after me,  and others around us taught I was playing. What the F***, Really people I was like IS THIS HOW AM GOING TO DIE I could see myself dying slowly and was wondering why no body was coming what will I do for these people to know that am dying?? my friends started shouting help!!, help!!!, Help!!!! Well, I think my time was not up yet, after a while,  I saw a hand reaching at me, OOH!! MY GOD THANK YOU!!! I used all the strength left in my body  and grabbed it so tight, behold it was a little girl, she pulled my head up above the water,
then here comes  3 other men around me with a life jacket, I was told to hold onto the life jacket as they help me out of the trauma,
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by jackpot(f): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2011
^^wow. That was damn close.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by Tinyemeka(m): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2011
First one happened during my NYSC when I served at Ayetoro in Ogun state. My room was on a corridor that had three other rooms (mine was 2nd frm d left) then the main house in d front. In that my corridor, all the rooms were empty cos the occupants had gone to their homes for break, so I was the only one staying there. One night while I was reading a magazine around 1am, I heard this knock coming frm the rm beside me. An empty rm at 1am. Ha! The thing persisted for about 10 mins. I started saying Ps 23 in my mind but tension no gree me go beyond d first 2 verses. Later heard light footsteps moving along d corridor. I even tried calling my neighbour staying in d main house but for reasons best known to them, line kept saying the number was not reachable. I come dey remember "broda kos kos" stories they used to tell in boarding sch about hw d thing can even hear d breathing and heartbeat of those who are awake and those sleeping. Na so I dey for that terror state o, till sleep come carry me. When I woke up in d morning, I took a mirror to check my eyes (I used to have a small lump in my eye). Immediately I raised d mirror to chk my face, I just saw this BIG spark dart across the room, high up near d ceiling. O Boy come see diving. I used one jump alone to migrate frm where I was standing, to d door and outside to d corridor. Big boy forming no gree me run jus like dat.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by jackpot(f): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2011
^^your essay is too ambiguous and confusing. Sorry, I don't understand. Can you come again? undecided or like summarize

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Having Issues / Carnibalism In This Modern Era (may Be Offensive) / Why Are Born Again People So Wicked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.