Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,927 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Your Most Traumatising Experience? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Most Traumatising Experience? (4717 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by kepsi123(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2011
You guys are so so so lucky. Got kidnapped for ransome last week of last month in AKS. Spent five days in a forrest blindfolded and paid ransomefor my release. you can never imagine.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by lepasharon(f): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2011
cuteonyii:

Experience is the best teacher. I think the most traumatizing  experience is getting drowned. Two weeks ago in Hawaii, me and my friends went to the beach for a boat ride. It was really fun in the beginning, then we got to a point where every other boats had anchored because of bad current that was coming.  we stopped, someone among us has to anchor our boat and it was me. meanwhile I do not know how to float let alone to swim. with the full assurance given to me by the person that was driving the boat that we are on a shallow area. honestly, I could see the floor of the beach. I started taking off my risk watch, my eye shade, and my beach shoes getting ready to jump down and put the anchor, like others did.  meanwhile my friends were jokingly asking me if I had already written my wills? I said yes and  added that they should tell every body that I love them, we laughed over it,  , Towaiii!!! I jumped down with the anchor,  bros and sis,  to my amazement, the floor was no way to be reached as I kept sinking inside the blue water. we did not know that the little time I Used to get ready to jump, the boat was drifting away from the shallow to the deeper side of the beach. I started struggling to get up, but the more I struggle,  the more I go deeper and deeper down. After some seconds, my head surfaced and went down immediately, I tried to breath but was only gulping down too many salt water,  CHIE, DIKE ALAA, !!! I started shouting for help each time my head comes up, before it goes down. and each time I come up and shout and look no body was coming. No one among my friends knows how to swim, that means, none of them were going to jump after me,  and others around us taught I was playing. What the F***, Really people I was like IS THIS HOW AM GOING TO DIE I could see myself dying slowly and was wondering why no body was coming what will I do for these people to know that am dying?? my friends started shouting help!!, help!!!, Help!!!! Well, I think my time was not up yet, after a while,  I saw a hand reaching at me, OOH!! MY GOD THANK YOU!!! I used all the strength left in my body  and grabbed it so tight, behold it was a little girl, she pulled my head up above the water,
then here comes  3 other men around me with a life jacket, I was told to hold onto the life jacket as they help me out of the trauma,

damn ur so lucky,mehn i wud be furious angry those so called frens of mine angry
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by baaliyah(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2011
The day Jonathan returned 12 former ministers to their old ministry. I calculated how much i will have spent fuelling my generators, how many shock absorbers i will have changed in the next four years.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by jackpot(f): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2011
^^you were traumatized indeed!

SMH
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by cuteonyii(m): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2011
kepsi123:

You guys are so so so lucky. Got kidnapped for ransome last week of last month in AKS. Spent five days in  a forrest blindfolded and paid ransomefor my release. you can never imagine.
Kidnapped for real? that is another nightmare. Give us the full Gist if u can, Anyways thank God you are alive.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by cuteonyii(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2011
lepasharon::

I know,  coolanyways the joy of being alive after the drama superseded  the blame I should have had on any body,
beides my HTC  Inspire phone was gone, cos i forgot to take it out of my pocket before going down, But i celebrated my life by replacing it with Iphone 4 cool cool
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by yesboss20(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2011
Hmm. Mine was a truly scary experience. It hapnd sometime in February 2009, in da early hours of Monday that armed robbers stormed my home. It was a very horrific scene that day such that these men fired several rounds of bullets around da home like it was a scene frm an action movie.
About 5 of them stormd in thru da door after making frantic efforts at gettin in; they even tried breaking thru da wall when attempts at destroying da buglary faild.
They lookd like pure evil, unrefined, maskd and dressd in black! It was terrifying.
I was home with my mom and sister and the robbers even threatend to rape them both. Gosh, I thought I was goin to die that day. Infact, I had said my last prayers but I thank the Lord that none of us was hurt. We were simply robbed of possessions and da house was beautified with bullet holes. T'was indeed traumatizing.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by whiteroses(f): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2011
I believed I died when I slammed by head against a frozen slab trying to take out the trash last Christmas God just dint need me in heaven yet.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by Sike(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2011
Mehn! see Super stories.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by Outstrip(f): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2011
Some of these ones are so scary. For me going into Labor was traumatizing biko  grin

Then I remember going to Nigeria in 07 and caught malaria. I had no idea I had it and came back to the states. I almost died. Thank God for his intervention.

The scariest thing I can remember was when my son was about 5 months old. He is my first so you know with the first you are basically learning from scratch and I had never ever cared for a baby before. I used to carry him everywhere like a handbag (according to his dad). i would not even let him cry. I would not even shower until his dad came from work and as soon as hear the garage door close and the poor man walked in I would hand his baby and tell him to rock him until I get out of the shower. So you get the idea.
So one morning I had to go downstairs to sterilize bottles and stuff and I carried him as usual even though he did not need me to. Honestly I was probably half asleep. As we were going down the stairs about5 or 6 steps down I lost my footing. JESUS. It was like slow motion. My baby flew out of my arms and I watched him fall on the floor head first facing me. He was screaming i was screaming. I have never ever be so so scared in my life. I ran to the phone and called 911. I was so hysterical. The lady kept telling me to calm down and I was shouting GET AN AMBULANCE. I NEED AN AMBULANCE. She was consoling me sha. When the paramedics got there my son was not even crying anymore. he was playing. I was still crying and shaking like water leaf. Checking his head. One of the guys said they thought he was okay but since I am insisting they will take him to the hospital. They held him and my son was just playing with them while I ran around the house packing a bag. I honestly thought we would spend time in thehospital. I rode in the ambulance with my baby. I am sure they thought I was mad. When we were approaching the hospital the yeye paramedic was saying in the walkie talkie. "Infant fell but seems to be okay. Mother is distraught." As if I was the one that needed medical attention. mscheeeew. My the time we got to the hospital my husband was already there. He was laughing at me. My son was fine. They told me that falls bring infants to the hospital all the time and that since the skull was not fully closed it helps them when they fall. I am sure my husband was secretly saying ntooooooo. Needless to say that quickly cured my need to carry him everywhere. Crying does not hurt them.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by dollypi(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2011
Outstrip:

Some of these ones are so scary. For me going into Labor was traumatizing biko  grin

Then I remember going to Nigeria in 07 and caught malaria. I had no idea I had it and came back to the states. I almost died. Thank God for his intervention.

The scariest thing I can remember was when my son was about 5 months old. He is my first so you know with the first you are basically learning from scratch and I had never ever cared for a baby before. I used to carry him everywhere like a handbag (according to his dad). i would not even let him cry. I would not even shower until his dad came from work and as soon as hear the garage door close and the poor man walked in I would hand his baby and tell him to rock him until I get out of the shower. So you get the idea.
So one morning I had to go downstairs to sterilize bottles and stuff and I carried him as usual even though he did not need me to. Honestly I was probably half asleep. As we were going down the stairs about5 or 6 steps down I lost my footing. JESUS. It was like slow motion. My baby flew out of my arms and I watched him fall on the floor head first facing me. He was screaming i was screaming. I have never ever be so so scared in my life. I ran to the phone and called 911. I was so hysterical. The lady kept telling me to calm down and I was shouting GET AN AMBULANCE. I NEED AN AMBULANCE. She was consoling me sha. When the paramedics got there my son was not even crying anymore. he was playing. I was still crying and shaking like water leaf. Checking his head. One of the guys said they thought he was okay but since I am insisting they will take him to the hospital. They held him and my son was just playing with them while I ran around the house packing a bag. I honestly thought we would spend time in thehospital. I rode in the ambulance with my baby. I am sure they thought I was mad. When we were approaching the hospital the yeye paramedic was saying in the walkie talkie. "Infant fell but seems to be okay. Mother is distraught." As if I was the one that needed medical attention. mscheeeew. My the time we got to the hospital my husband was already there. He was laughing at me. My son was fine. They told me that falls bring infants to the hospital all the time and that since the skull was not fully closed it helps them when they fall. I am sure my husband was secretly saying ntooooooo. Needless to say that quickly cured my need to carry him everywhere. Crying does not hurt them.

Wow! Even as a man I wouldn't want to see that happen to my child.

Mine was back during my first year in Uni; there was a demonstration for only God knows what, going on in school, and I decided to nullify all referrals to me as a nerd by going to out with the boys.

Just as I got to the school gate where the action was, i saw a guy being carried in, dripping blood all over. Apparently, the mobile police had been called in and were firing live bullets at Students shocked shocked shocked They were stationed about 200 meters to the right of the school gate, on the road passing in front of it. they actually has Anti-personnel Carriers (APCs)!

The foolish ( and for some, soon-to-be dead) students were acting like it was a camping trip, clutching petrol bombs and lying down on the road commando style. It actually looked like a lot of fun.

Instead of me going back to into the school, after about 45 minutes, a friend convinced me to explore outside the gates, to the left of where the Mopols were, since they had stopped firing, and other students were starting to venture out.

Going out was ok, but on our way back, while in the open and in full view of the Mopols, with nowhere to hide, we saw a student walk in the direction of the Mopols, and throw a petrol bomb.

Before the bomb even landed, several shots rang out, and the guy fell backwards, dead.

Before I could even react, I suddenly saw my friend sprinting for the school gate at full speed, while the Mopols resumed their shooting in earnest. The guy no even send me.

There I was caught in the Open, with a dead student a few meters away from me, my friend running away for dear life, and the soldiers firing in our direction.

I promptly jumped into the bush by the road, crouched low like they do in the movies, and ran through the mud, stinging nettles and all, expecting to feel a bullet's hammer-blow at any minute.

It was only when I got to the gate that I realized I had been screaming at the top of my voice the whole while. Probably why the soldiers didn't aim for me. They must have thought I was a girl.

Four students were killed that day.

The school was closed down for about 6 months, and whenever my parents wondered at the idiocy that would make students face live bullets, I just kept quiet and silently thanked my God.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by Olaisrich(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2011
What's your most traumatising experience?

What's that experience that still gives you shivers whenever you think about?

why not YOUR BEST AND HAPPIEST MOMENT! i'm allegic to negativity! open the damn door
and let me got out!
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by lepasharon(f): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2011
dollypi:

Wow! Even as a man I wouldn't want to see that happen to my child.

Mine was back during my first year in Uni; there was a demonstration for only God knows what, going on in school, and I decided to nullify all referrals to me as a nerd by going to out with the boys.

Just as I got to the school gate where the action was, i saw a guy being carried in, dripping blood all over. Apparently, the mobile police had been called in and were firing live bullets at Students shocked shocked shocked They were stationed about 200 meters to the right of the school gate, on the road passing in front of it. they actually has Anti-personnel Carriers (APCs)!

The foolish ( and for some, soon-to-be dead) students were acting like it was a camping trip, clutching petrol bombs and lying down on the road commando style. It actually looked like a lot of fun.

Instead of me going back to into the school, after about 45 minutes, a friend convinced me to explore outside the gates, to the left of where the Mopols were, since they had stopped firing, and other students were starting to venture out.

Going out was ok, but on our way back, while in the open and in full view of the Mopols, with nowhere to hide, we saw a student walk in the direction of the Mopols, and throw a petrol bomb.

Before the bomb even landed, several shots rang out, and the guy fell backwards, dead.

Before I could even react, I suddenly saw my friend sprinting for the school gate at full speed, while the Mopols resumed their shooting in earnest. The guy no even send me.

There I was caught in the Open, with a dead student a few meters away from me, my friend running away for dear life, and the soldiers firing in our direction.

I promptly jumped into the bush by the road, crouched low like they do in the movies, and ran through the mud, stinging nettles and all, expecting to feel a bullet's hammer-blow at any minute.

It was only when I got to the gate that I realized I had been screaming at the top of my voice the whole while. Probably why the soldiers didn't aim for me. They must have thought I was a girl.

Four students were killed that day.

The school was closed down for about 6 months, and whenever my parents wondered at the idiocy that would make students face live bullets, I just kept quiet and silently thanked my God.

Wow shocked shocked shocked wat on earth triggered dat,souldiers killing students
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by dollypi(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2011
^^^
I seriously can't remember. It was almost 13 years ago. And there were many more "struggles" after that one. Without my participation I must add. grin
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by Iyineda(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2011
I almost choked on popcorn. I thought that was it. Seriously. Biggest scare of my life.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by lepasharon(f): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2011
Iyineda:

I almost choked on popcorn. I thought that was it. Seriously. Biggest scare of my life.

lol! grin grin
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by lepasharon(f): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2011
weneva i see a worm that traumatizes me,seriously dey freak me out
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by rhamzus(m): 11:52am On Jul 25, 2011
2yrs ago i 4gt to get another inhaler.
i lost my breath while doing home chores. i could not move nor lift any part of my body till my sight started to fade.
i woke up the next day in a hospital. @ 1st i thought i was dead making to give way to tears until my lil sis came in with some items.
Would nvr go anywhere without my inhaler, death is scary.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by dazzle37(f): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2011
The first most traumatising experience i had was in August 2009, my close friend had called me to tell me the news of her marriage in a few weeks time, and that she wants me to be her chief brides maid, back then she was living in markurdi and i was in calabar, she told me she was coming to calabar the following week ( and every time she comes for any reason, she stays at my place ), so the next week she was in calabar in my house with me, i helped her plan the remaining part of the wedding which was in two weeks time, and we went round the town distributing her invitation card to her friends and her fathers colleagues ( he was working in calabar before he was transfared to markurdi to be the then commissioner of police ). she was in my house for one full week and then decided to go on a friday in order to meet up with arrangements in her village which is in Abia state, so she said she wanted to stop over at owerri first to see her mother's family before then, well all went well and we were keeping in touch on phone and usually made night calls, then after leaving on friday, i spoke to her on saturday evening and we promised to do the usual night call that day, but when i called her that night by 1am, her phone was ringing and nobody picked the call, i kept calling for the next 30 mins but no answer, i guessed she was tired and slept off, but to mu greatest shock, the next morning which was around 7am, i got a call from her sister, at first i did not here my phone ring when i saw the missed call i assumed she was the one trying to return my calls, i called her line but she was not picking after serveral tries, i decided to call her sisters phone ( since i assumed that was the phone she used in calling me ) her sister picked, and from her voice, i noticed she must have been crying when i asked her what was wrong, she told me that my friend is gone, at first i did not understand her or rather i refused to understand what she meant, i had to ask again and she said my friend started complaing about tummy ache seriously in the night, and they had to rush her to the hospital in the middle of the night, but the doctors tried and could not save her, my friend died that night. i could not believe it, i was in shock, some one that just left my house after spending a week. she left my house on friday afternoon, i spoke to her several times on saturday and we still spoke around 10pm with a promise to speak by 12.30, and they are telling me she is gone, the painfull part is that she left some of her cloths and sponge in my house, since the cloths were not yet dry and asked me to bring them when i am coming for the wedding which was in two weeks time, i could still see her in my room and the corner of the bed she liked sleeping when she is around, and two weeks to her wedding i could not sleep for days, my parents had to give me sleeping pills to help me sleep because it was like everytime i walk into my room, i still felt she was around. i stopped sleeping in my room for a while and i cried contineously for days.

The next experience, was last year 2010, i was serving in lagos state and was to pass out in june, i had a good friend that stayed close to me and we served together so we use to go for CDs together every friday, people even started thinking he was my boy friend, so when it was time to pass out, we had to go to the camp for passing out reharsals on that particular day, very unusual of my friend he was in such a happy mood and was playing with everybody, and running around the whole place, we were all happy that we were going to pass out in a few days time, that day on our way home, there was so much traffic we stayed on the road till late and he carried some other people going our direction, since i was the only lady in the car and considering the fact that it was late this was like 9.30pm they decided to drop me off first and instead of the junction, he dropped me at the gate of my house, and they left, the following morning around 10am, one of our friends called me to aske how i was doing and if i was ok, the concern in his voice made me ask what was wrong, he told me he just heard that my friend that i went home with is dead and he was wondering when it happened and if i was affected, i said no, so i had to call my other friends that were with us that night, and they said they all went home and that my friend went home too, but they checked his place when they heard the news and the sisters confirmed he was dead, but that he came home that night after dropping us and just decided to take a walk to get recharge card, on his was he was attacked by phone thiefs and they took his phone and stabbed him, but since they was no one to help him as it was late, he bleed to death. very painfull, someone i just saw a night before and dropped me home.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by manmustwac(m): 10:21am On Jul 26, 2011
@dazzle 37
I believe your girlfriend was poisoned by someone who was jealous of the fact she was getting married. And ot just pains me to think that the person using that stołem phone dose not know that someone died because of it
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by okstol: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2011
Mine occurred some 7 yrs ago. That was in my second year at the uni. A friend of mine lost his dad, so, we his close pals went to their crib a day b4 d burial to help him arrange some certain things. Midway through our activities, his elder bros brought three crates of beer for the seven of us. As the liquor dey go on, my hommie got some 10 raps of weed. Out of the seven of us, just three of us do take weed. My normal package is one full mole. As d groove dey go on, I mistakenly ended up taking three mole. O boy, weather started changing around 3pm for my eye o. I was unable to see anything, na human voices I dey hear. In order not to fall my hand, I told my peeps make I go relax small. I was so lucky that I ve been to crib many times, so to navigate to the frontage of the building was some how easy for me. When I lay down to sleep, it was another wahala coz the building was turning upside down and rotating at an average of about 50km per hour (for my yeye eye and mind then). Jeez, to the glory of God, I heard the voice of my friends sister, so I called her to ask for garri. She arranged the garri for me without even the necessary ingredients for drinking garri. I took more than half painter of garri alone. But it was as if I ve not taken anything. The most horrifying experience of it all was that one mind was telling me " O boy u don mad o", but being dat I do take the stuff before and know most stories concerning it (but I ve never been in such a situation b4), I was forcing myself within my mind that I'm not gonna go mad. I still can't  sleep coz d constant rotation of the building couldn't allow me to sleep. I asked God to spare me and I promised Him dat if ever venture into weed smoking again, let Him do with me whatever He will. L8 on, I slept off but when I woke up, it was as if I had a bath while I was sleeping coz I was totally wet with sweat. The first thing that came out of my mouth was thank U Jesus. It was more than traumatising. God sef na good person, can u imagine that some months past I started rapping up rizzler with saliva again. But I ve dropped it for good now. For real I can't forget dat day my life
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by dazzle37(f): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2011
manmustwac:

@dazzle 37
I believe your girlfriend was poisoned by someone who was jealous of the fact she was getting married. And ot just pains me to think that the person using that stołem phone dose not know that someone died because of it

well i suspected the same thing too, but No autopsy was done, since her dad did not allow it, he said its bad enough that she is gone, but they should not destroy her body in the name of autopsy, unless it will bring her back to life. ( i guess he was in so much pain of losing her, he wanted her body to still look intact and he did not want enmity in the family )
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by donjon: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2011
Coming back 4rm naval recruitment, only 4 my dad to fall sick for 2weeks & eventually die! Those 2weeks were horrible! Watching sme1 lie down & neva getting up.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by tEsLim(m): 12:55am On Jul 29, 2011
okstol:

Mine occurred some 7 yrs ago. That was in my second year at the uni. A friend of mine lost his dad, so, we his close pals went to their crib a day b4 d burial to help him arrange some certain things. Midway through our activities, his elder bros brought three crates of beer for the seven of us. As the liquor dey go on, my hommie got some 10 raps of weed. Out of the seven of us, just three of us do take weed. My normal package is one full mole. As d groove dey go on, I mistakenly ended up taking three mole. O boy, weather started changing around 3pm for my eye o. I was unable to see anything, na human voices I dey hear. In order not to fall my hand, I told my peeps make I go relax small. I was so lucky that I ve been to crib many times, so to navigate to the frontage of the building was some how easy for me. When I lay down to sleep, it was another wahala coz the building was turning upside down and rotating at an average of about 50km per hour (for my yeye eye and mind then). Jeez, to the glory of God, I heard the voice of my friends sister, so I called her to ask for garri. She arranged the garri for me without even the necessary ingredients for drinking garri. I took more than half painter of garri alone. But it was as if I ve not taken anything. The most horrifying experience of it all was that one mind was telling me " O boy u don mad o", but being dat I do take the stuff before and know most stories concerning it (but I ve never been in such a situation b4), I was forcing myself within my mind that I'm not gonna go mad. I still can't  sleep coz d constant rotation of the building couldn't allow me to sleep. I asked God to spare me and I promised Him dat if ever venture into weed smoking again, let Him do with me whatever He will. L8 on, I slept off but when I woke up, it was as if I had a bath while I was sleeping coz I was totally wet with sweat. The first thing that came out of my mouth was thank U Jesus. It was more than traumatising. God sef na good person, can u imagine that some months past I started rapping up rizzler with saliva again. But I ve dropped it for good now. For real I can't forget dat day my life

I love the Igbo story
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by Nobody: 4:11am On Jul 29, 2011
Mr, Cork:

loookin at your picture profile. bro, You kinda ugly (no oofeinse) undecided

grin grin
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by Phate07(m): 5:20am On Jul 29, 2011

^^Mr.Cork is not known to have the highest faculties around town. So i advise you not to take his views to heart. undecided
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 30, 2011
^^ hmm trust me i could never take a man with the screen name 'cork' seriously.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by 190: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2011
undecided
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by nanidee2(f): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2011
So many stories on here are so sad. sad

Well, my most traumatizing experience would have to be when I was in my first year.

It was a friday night, and everyone wanted to party. Somehow, I wasn't into the whole partying thingy. This friend of mine kept urging me to go clubbing, and I kept resisting, telling him I might agree to his request some other time. He kept pestering me, and my best friend decided to join him.

To cut the long story short, I refused to go, and so did my best friend. Dude ended up going with a bunch of other friends. Later in the morning, I was told that they had had a car crash. Every single person in that car died.

Mehn was I demoralizingly traumatized at the news. Just knowing my friend and I could have been in that car.
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 01, 2011

in yoruba - sorry.
we left uni for the semester so I decided to go to a friends house before heading home. This girl was so intelligent you'd never believe how razz they are in their house. i went there and realised how they were talking was just too razz.
yemi where did you go? mum i went and stayed in the shop for aunt dami for a while, I was bored no customers so me I just open powdered milk and started eating. I thought ooh your mum will tell you off, only for her mum to say oloshi oowa le bu die wa fun aburo e, ode! I kept quiet. then her mum said this your top is low oo all this for them bros, yemi!! she said mummy its not that out plus i'm not that huge anyway, her mum said, rara oo yemi ma sobeyen mo, oyan e ga naw, abi she oo r'oyan ni? sofun po l'oyan then we ate.
her mum now said yemi she ode nii play video fun ore e? so we started watching a yoruba film, my friend now said geez Nigeria is improving look at the size of that plasma TV her mum said, were ti e nie isnt the TV at daddys house bigger than this? oponu. she then started dialling a number, hello fathia! i dey watch you right now in this film ole gan oo, ti awon wo ni goolu yen? oremi mo missi eh! I said geez wow.
She also made little remarks that made me feel uncomfortable like, eat fast naw, this one that you are pinching my stew like tortoise Later she got on the phone and started[b] yelling Brother lasun ashe ole niyin mo funyin ni one hour t'eba san £100 yen si inu account mi, k'eya kokuro ni ilu ni oo[/b]. This was the peak of it so I said i'm going and left. ever since I couldn't get the experience off my head.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Your Most Traumatising Experience? by 190: 1:19am On Aug 02, 2011
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Born Again People So Wicked? / Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. / Sex Workers Stormed Ogun Openly; Youth Unemployment, Failing Moral Or Boldness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.