Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,719 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1540461 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) ... (4783) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2023
afrodoc2:

It is not juju. He got the advice from a mad man.
grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:36am On Sep 24, 2023
seankafor:
inside the 200m for the foodstuffs, them go just distribute 80% of it to their croonies and kinsmen..

Then the remaining 20% they'd give it out to some middlemen friends to distribute which they middlemen will loot half and redistribute the rest to their friends and croonies too..

Boom 1.8b foodstuffs has been distributed to the poor Nigerians cool
And if any of the comrades get special event...the foodstuffs go turn souvenir.... embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olril18(m): 7:37am On Sep 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:

That was why I said I unsdertand the point Shetimma was making but his choice of words were terrible .

When u speak of people u call ur friend like that in public then it speaks a lot about the person u have always been .

A lot could’ve been responsible for the reason why the friend is a DGM 15 years after Shetimma was a GM. This life is not a sprint ; some people spend more time on the road because of the challenges they faced which were peculiar to them.

Person no supposed dey talk wetin Shettima talk for public especially involving someone u called ur friend
He even mentioned the person’s name.
He needs to be better with the choice of words.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

But if na money, 1 person fit chop everything and not even share shishi to anyone be it crony kinsmen friends or middlemen

Money is cleaner and easier to chop.

With money you can buy houses cars boats, how many bags of rice you wan sell upandan to raise money for those items
If na money..one person needs settle men with percentages to water ground. so in reality na same thing

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

But if na money, 1 person fit chop everything and not even share shishi to anyone be it crony kinsmen friends or middlemen

Money is cleaner and easier to chop.

With money you can buy houses cars boats, how many bags of rice you wan sell upandan to raise money for those items
1 person no fit chop the money alone, him gats give some men too wey dey dia when the deal happen.. both the person wey contract the deal, the middlemen and all men wey dey involved..

Otherwise dose wey no chop go put sand for. The looter garri..

All these talks of efcc going after looters, you no reason say ma those wey no get settlement na Dem dey run those levels?

Anyman wey chop alone, e go hook for em throat..

So whether na money or palliative, na still some closed friended croonies go chop.. then if like 3% out of the 100 fall for ground, the lucky peasents go chop the crumbs..

Na so naija be.. chop I chop

But shaa the difference be say, for money.. na like 5 or 10 fit chop am

.but for palliative.. na like 50 to 100 fit chop am

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2023
Una Dey try with online beef Sha grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:05am On Sep 24, 2023
nihilistjnr:

That just sounded like "damn homie, in high school you was the man homie, da fück happened to you?"

To me that was a direct shot at a specific target. I don't necessarily see it as shot at DGM's in general. He mentioned the man's name twice, and called the bank that he works for mediocre...and all this after saying he hosted the man yesterday.

That's personal. Maybe the guy no gree Shettima dub him work back in the day.

Yeah that was deeply personal. Most likely the 2 of them drag babe for school and the DGM was the one who came out on top (figuratively). grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:16am On Sep 24, 2023
nihilistjnr:

That just sounded like "damn homie, in high school you was the man homie, da fück happened to you?"

To me that was a direct shot at a specific target. I don't necessarily see it as shot at DGM's in general. He mentioned the man's name twice, and called the bank that he works for mediocre...and all this after saying he hosted the man yesterday.

That's personal. Maybe the guy no gree Shettima dub him work back in the day.

It was just too personal !

I believe in savoring in one’s unexpected victory in silence without doing “ in your faces beeeches ! “
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2023
Fackcheck2:
Gee, I wonder who this might be.

My man abbey looking like he about to belt out his own rendition of it wasn't me grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by biomust: 8:55am On Sep 24, 2023
Omoo.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2023
Fackcheck2:
Geez, I wonder who these might be.

Do you think they regret the day they did this and the moment they bore an absolutely terrible being unto this world?

Wait a minute, are these his parents? grin
Damn. They have to be regretting giving birth to him
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2023
E don set !

Ishan Meji ti cut ❌
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2023
Say no to peace
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by hismajestii: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2023
These things aren't right. Make una stop these nonsenses.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2023
Lol I have never seen those people before in my life. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2023
cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2023
Fackcheck2:
This man clearly wants this to go on. grin
Alright then, nihilist are we going to talk about how you've essentially been lying to everyone here about being born on the first of January?

Like really? grin cheesy
First of January? When we both know that to be blatantly false. Lol. grin

Take your L and rest.

We will still table Judith matter when you finish posting the products of your imagination grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:07am On Sep 24, 2023
grin

....if you dey church focus on the sermon. If you dey NASFAT, focus on Asalatu. We Otemists will gist una later.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2023
Donjazzet aka Fackcheck2

Here's something to fackcheck...

Who did it better?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2023
Nihilistjnr has proven that he was truly born on the 1st of January.

The tribunal accepts this evidence.

On to the next.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2023
Go hard or go home!

Na now this proverb/adage/saying make sense to me.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kaycee54321(m): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2023
Donjazet,

I think you're equally guilty, if not more guilty, of whatever it is you've been accusing everyone of.

I don't follow the thread bumper to bumper, but whenever an old post is dug up, it's either you supported what you claim to detest or you're exhibiting horrific triba-racist traits such as stating that your fellow Negro's tribal marks, makes him look like a monkey.

You try to use recency bias to make it seem like you're quite the Saint, but you're not...you just cry our when you go low and your foe goes lower.

I know you will call me an alt (and not for the first time) but I gats tell you as e be.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:12am On Sep 24, 2023
izzou:
Go hard or go home!

Na now this proverb/adage/saying make sense to me.

Nobody is going home today bro. They will go hard and the audience will have their fun !
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2023
Kaycee54321:
Donjazet,

I think you're equally guilty, if not more guilty, of whatever it is you've been accusing everyone of.

I don't follow the thread bumper to bumper, but whenever an old post is dug up, it's either you supported what you claim to detest or you're exhibiting horrific triba-racist traits such as stating that your fellow Negro's tribal marks, makes him look like a monkey.

You try to use recency bias to make it seem like you're quite the Saint, but you're not...you just cry our when you go low and your foe goes lower.

I know you will call me an alt (and not for the first time) but I gats tell you as e be.
This is not time for explanation. Enjoy the violence and rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2023
afrodoc2:

If I say I know what you are talking about I would be lying. But if you are talking about posting my personal info then I can only say sorry in advance to your family. grin
Hahahahaha.... Abeg na joke I dey ooo... I no get power. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2023
OasisX:
grin

....if you dey church focus on the sermon. If you dey NASFAT, focus on Asalatu. We Otemists will gist una later.
😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2023
izzou:
Nihilistjnr has proven that he was truly born on the 1st of January.

The tribunal accepts this evidence.

On to the next.

grin

.....Objection my Lord. How are we sure the ID actually belongs to him? We don't see his names or face, rather just date and £20. LOL!

We will appeal this case to Supreme Court.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2023
Kaycee54321:
Donjazet,

I was surprised to see people listening to him yesterday.

He would set the standard, and when it is used against him, he would come and cry.

The same person that lost his sister here and everybody consoled him, despite him voting Buhari. He did not remember that bad governance affects everybody.

If Nihilistjnr likes, he should exhume his fore fathers bones for everybody, I will not seek for peace.

Very disgusting attitude wey that guy get

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....Objection my Lord. How are we sure the ID actually belongs to him? We don't see his names or face, rather just date and £20. LOL!

We will appeal this case to Supreme Court.

You cannot blackmail the Judges with social media.

We are fining the defendant abi na applicant 2k for wasting the tribunal's time

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:18am On Sep 24, 2023
izzou:

I was surprised to see people listening to him yesterday.

He would set the standard, and when it is used against him, he would come and cry.

The same person that lost his sister here and everybody consoled him, despite him voting Buhari. He did not remember that bad governance affects everybody.

If Nihilistjnr likes, he should exhume his fore fathers bones for everybody, I will not seek for peace.

Very disgusting attitude wey that guy get

grin

.....thought you are a Man of God bruh?!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) ... (4783) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, Ellexy, OasisX, Theflint1(m), GrammarNazi1(m), donjazzet, LordAdam16, GloriousGbola, User09, Greatswimmer, PendragonVII, larride(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.