Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1476749 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) ... (4678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 10:03am On Sep 24, 2023
We say no to Peace.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao
E be like say I go add the name Prosper to my actual names at this point.
So your name isn't Prosper? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2023
Theflint1:
It's like saying my name is Unlimited grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2023
This Sunday go long....At this point,"woe" unto the peacemakers,for theirs is not the kingdom of God. .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2023
FactCheckNG:
Lol: https://www.facebook.com/ochejephtah?mibextid=ZbWKwL

Dude stole this guy's picture? 😀😀
Wait!

This dude is Don j? There was a time some one posted here that it was stolen by Don j.

Is Don j creating accounts posting himself.

Don J no be igbo boy? Hmm

This kind beef sef....una dey confuse person.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2023
Theflint1:
Lmao at all.
I don't even have a name that starts with P.
The only name I have that has p in it is Triumph 😎
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Izzou do you remember Donjazet being a Christian?

You're beginning to see why i said this man is mentally ill.

Keep digging. You will be shocked.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2023
Emaprince:
Wait!

This dude is Don j? There was a time some one posted here that it was stolen by Don j.

👀
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2023
There is no point asking for a ceasefire so I guess we should just hope that they abide by the Geneva Convention.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 10:09am On Sep 24, 2023
afrodoc2:

Lol. Na joke me sef dey joke, but egungun be careful.
cheesy afrodokinta
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2023
Emaprince:
Wait!

He is igbo

donjazzet:

I'm an Igbo man who loves yoruba foods, who wears foreign made clothes, who loves foreign movies, who speaks a foreign language that enables me to communicate effectively with a vast part of the entire globe. Bad who doesn't give a fvck about any religion. That is in a nutshell the modern man. Do you have a problem with any of that? Should this be a problem for anyone?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2023
Trevor012:

He is igbo

Lmao.
He might actually not be igbo at all.
Infact understand that you might not know him at all😁

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2023
nihilistjnr:

You're beginning to see why i said this man is mentally ill.

Keep digging. You will be shocked.

Lmao
It is fascinating
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.
He might actually not be igbo at all.
Infact understand that you might not know him at all😁
Because he’s trying to make you create different scenarios in your head
Which is what you are doing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I'm also making some inquiries into a badge number with the FRSC. As soon as my stuff is ultra verified, there should be a here we go.

Just calma.
Badge number..
Incase you want to enquire about plate number, you can use their website to do that. 😁

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2023
Emaprince:
Wait!

Donjazzet didn't post a picture of himself quietly to his Nairalan profile. If that was the case, there's maybe a very tenuous argument that DPs are not necessarily to be pictures of you.

He literally announced that he had posted his picture as part of his campaign for House of Assembly on the labour party platform.

And now we have seen the Facebook account associated with that picture.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2023
sod09:

Because he’s trying to make you create different scenarios in your head
Which is what you are doing

Lmao.. I don't believe anything.
It could be one of two things.
He lied alot here to confuse his opps and that fb page is who he is or even that fb page is a lie.

It's left to nihilistjnr to nail him.
I trust nihilistjnr to do that😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2023
Emaprince:
Wait!

DonJ "misrepresented" himself using that guys picture

Somewhere, somehow, that guys chi is being disturbed and he doesn't know why, they should let the poor guy breeeeeve

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2023
grin

......traffic wey go dey that FB Profile go pass the one of 3mb on every Monday. LOL!

I am not sure that's him, coz that Dude loves APC pass anything else eh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Donjazzet didn't post a picture of himself quietly to his Nairalan profile. If that was the case, there's maybe a very tenuous argument that DPs are not necessarily to be pictures of you.

He literally announced that he had posted his picture as part of his campaign for House of Assembly on the labour party platform.

Sod09.
Nihilistjnr is on the path of nailing him.
😁😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2023
I don't know why I'm weirdly enjoying this entire show. grin cheesy cheesy
Well well well.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Odunharry(m): 10:19am On Sep 24, 2023
Roland17:
Donjazzet, you need to back off from Larride and know when to separate issues.

On several occasions here you have opened up about challenges and sought advice and nobody demonized your situation because of your political affiliation. Sometimes, opening up for some men isn’t about validation or seeking sympathy, it is just a way of easing up the pressure. Yet we wonder why men die early.

This is embarrassing on so many levels if you have no one to tell you and I absolutely don’t give 2 bleeps on how I am labeled. Even Prosper who is an unapologetic Obidient knows when to separate issues, does that mean prosper and other Obidients now agree with Larride?

Do better man..

Udo!
Nicely put. God bless you for this.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2023
Ibime:

DonJ "misrepresented" himself using that guys picture

Somewhere, somehow, that guys chi is being disturbed and he doesn't know why, they should let the poor guy breeeeeve

Hmm. Colder colder. When you're warmer, I'll let you know.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bluelines69: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2023
Nah can’t believe that person on Facebook is Don J shocked, that person looks very young, served 2021? Name also is Idoma, Omo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2023
Unravelling who DonJ is Kon be like calculus grin...

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2023
Roland17:
Donjazzet, you need to back off from Larride and know when to separate issues.

On several occasions here you have opened up about challenges and sought advice and nobody demonized your situation because of your political affiliation. Sometimes, opening up for some men isn’t about validation or seeking sympathy, it is just a way of easing up the pressure. Yet we wonder why men die early.

This is embarrassing on so many levels if you have no one to tell you and I absolutely don’t give 2 bleeps on how I am labeled. Even Prosper who is an unapologetic Obidient knows when to separate issues, does that mean prosper and other Obidients now agree with Larride?

Do better man..

Udo!
Myself, A40, BlueRayDick, Yourself, Nezzjnr, izzou and some others have been vehemently opposing larride and his party and most of us have even butted heads with him before now. I mean, larride go senior me well well and I have called him names more than once

But everything get where e dey end. Well said, nwanne m. Well said.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2023
Bluelines69:
Nah can’t believe that person on Facebook is Don J shocked, that person looks very young, served 2021? Name also is Idoma, Omo
He is not the one.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2023
Otem
Please give thy servants this day, our daily violence. Aatum!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2023
Bluelines69:

Idoma originates from igbo land and they speak Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2023
Amigoss:
Unravelling who DonJ is Kon be like calculus grin...
So who is Don j??

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2023
Bluelines69:

You do know that igbo states do have some non-classical igbo groups rights?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2023
It will be funny sha if that turns out to not be Donjazet and nihilistjnr go unearth totally innocent family.
Lmaooo.

But then again imagine nihilistjnr actually unearths Donjazet 😅

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) ... (4678) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.