Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,628 members, 7,851,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1539321 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) (4291) ... (4777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 9:57pm On Feb 27
Serapredictz:
Daily Sure Odds dropped 95% !!!
Using this TG channel can get you millions.

❌ No Fixed Matches
❌ No Correct Scores
❌ No Payment After Winning
use am uplift your hood , charity begins at home

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:03pm On Feb 27
odizeey:

Stubborness was his undoing.

He didn't align with any big industry heads at that time.

Beefing everybody.

If he was cool headed, if music no work, writing for fetch am crazy money.
True talk.....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 10:20pm On Feb 27
Unlimited22:
Good morning, guys.

Starting on the 1st of March, I'll be creating content on X (formerly Twitter), LinkedIn and Facebook, geared at helping Healthtech and Healthcare entrepreneurs leverage content marketing to grow their business and their revenue.

Thus, I need your help.
I'll be posting every day, and I'd appreciate your engagement on those accounts, as I look to help you turbocharge your business.

My LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-favour-okechi-40b229161?utm_source=share&utm_campaign=share_via&utm_content=profile&utm_medium=android_app

My X(Formerly Twitter) : twitter.com/melanineyedoc

My Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/chinonso.okechi.7?mibextid=zLoPMf

Thank you!!!!

No wahala bro

You are doing well!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 10:25pm On Feb 27
nihilistjnr:
Shogun is looking like it has potential to be show of the year

Recently got complimentary free 3 months of Apple TV. Finally a series worth diving into after Monarch Legacy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:27pm On Feb 27
CrystalTiger:
https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1762420743369871390?t=uOzo0lUgaXgm6kBl-KMN_A&s=09

😂😂😂😂😂😂

This four years go long gan..

No go join any protest ooo especially if it's headed by Sowore or Deji.. Propaganda boys of BAT..

So because dem no burn public property, and police no shoot people

its not protest enough

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27
Unlimited22:

Lol I've mentioned it before na

I be NNSS blood o💪💪

You be Rivers man true true unlike Ballzproblem2
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:56pm On Feb 27
Ibime:

Lol
I was born and brought up in Port Harcourt.

If na UK or America I Dey nobody go gree if I mention my state of origin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 12:24am On Feb 28
Ibime:

na you sabi grin,I know your state more than you sef.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:11am On Feb 28
It is not uncommon for children of world leaders to accompany their parents on foreign trips. In fact, it is the norm. Canadian PM Trudeau is known to travel with his family on official trips abroad. Same with UK PMs - even if somewhat muted.

From the public image and diplomacy angle, bringing family members can soften a leader’s public image and aid in diplomatic relations by showcasing a relatable, family-oriented side.

For some leaders, taking their children on such trips is a way of educating them about world affairs and different cultures. Others do it to maintain some semblance of family life, despite the demands of public office, and for security considerations.

The Obamas, Clintons, Bushs, Trumps and others went on tons of foreign trips whilst in office with their families.

We really need to stop majoring in minors in the name of castigating everything.

#NigeriaWillSucceed

#TheTiger

State Visits are usually ceremonial even with bilateral negotiations and discussions at the highest level. Leaders around the world are known to travel with family members on such visits. Enlightened people should not reduce themselves to men and women of the caves just for political convenience.

https://www.nairaland.com/8014638/presidential-aides-defend-inclusion-tinubus

It's the audacity for me !

These bozos that Tinubu employed as spokespersons/ special advisers will be quick to remind u of what obtains in the western world when their slave master wants to squander the commonwealth of the people . However , what they won't tell u is that the minimum wage in Nigeria as of today is $20 a month ( I.e 30,000/ 1,500 exchange rate ) .

Yet u will see people who live in the western world agree with these aides and justify nonsense .

If Nigeria is indeed broke as being claimed by Tinubu's government , there's no justification for Tinubu to travel with two of his sons on a state visit that is supposed to be official meeting where investment and mutual benefits between Qatar and Nigeria is to be discussed .

Trudeau , Sunak and the rest of them western leaders do not travel out of their country with their families leaving behind an unstable
Currency , ever increasing inflation, food insecurity , so Many internal security challenges and an impoverished majority of the population they govern . 🤷🏼‍♂️

14 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:22am On Feb 28
BlueRayDick:

https://www.nairaland.com/8014638/presidential-aides-defend-inclusion-tinubus

It's the audacity for me !

These bozos that Tinubu employed as spokespersons/ special advisers will be quick to remind u of what obtains in the western world when their slave master wants to squander the commonwealth of the people . However , what they won't tell u is that the minimum wage in Nigeria as of today is $20 a month ( I.e 30,000/ 1,500 exchange rate ) .

Yet u will see people who live in the western world agree with these aides and justify nonsense .

If Nigeria is indeed broke as being claimed by Tinubu's government , there's no justification for Tinubu to travel with two of his sons on a state visit that is supposed to be official meeting where investment and mutual benefits between Qatar and Nigeria is to be discussed .

Trudeau , Sunak and the rest of them western leaders do not travel out of their country with their families leaving behind an unstable
Currency , ever increasing inflation, food insecurity , so Many internal security challenges and an impoverished majority of the population they govern . 🤷🏼‍♂️
Did you see the large entourage he's traveling with at a time when the masses are going through hard times?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:23am On Feb 28
A001:

Did you see the large entourage he's traveling with at a time when the masses are going through hard times?

It's really appalling . I've always known Tinubu to be a flamboyant person who will only pay lip service to topics like cutting cost of governance .

Two days ago they are talking about implementing Orasanye report that will cut cost of governance and today we are here seeing them justify taking his family members to an economic meeting .

They just keep taking one step forward and 10
Steps backward . If u complain now , they will say u are an enemy of the state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:36am On Feb 28
BlueRayDick:

It's really appalling . I've always known Tinubu to be a flamboyant person who will only pay lip service to topics like cutting cost of governance .

Two days ago they are talking about implementing Orasanye report that will cut cost of governance and today we are here seeing them justify taking his family members to an economic meeting .

They just keep taking one step forward and 10
Steps backward . If u complain now , they will say u are an enemy of the state
Una still they on top this oranmiyan report

Bro na scam oo,if our ex mannequin president couldn't achieve it shey na this one way he king of jekinje go do am
If he have his way he will increase and create more useless agencies like office of the first son because una dan they stress Baba too much on top seyi

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:48am On Feb 28
iamoyindamola:

Una still they on top this oranmiyan report

Bro na scam oo,if our ex mannequin president couldn't achieve it shey na this one way he king of jekinje go do am
If he have his way he will increase and create more useless agencies like office of the first son because una dan they stress Baba too much on top seyi

Let's even give him benefit of doubt on the Orasanye report, but what happens to his own cabinet? Why is he not cutting cost from his own end too? He should lead by example na

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 9:00am On Feb 28
As simple as ABC..

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:10am On Feb 28
CrystalTiger:
As simple as ABC..

This was exactly the same thing I said here yesterday . So many Special advisers and personal assistants doing virtually the same job. Reducing cost of governance should start from those people losing their jobs .

Two or three spokespersons is enough for a government that wants to cut cost of governance .

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by poweredcom(m): 9:30am On Feb 28
nihilistjnr:

No forget Cynergy.

Powered is a legendary professor of the noble profession of mongering. A noble scholar. I'm a huge fan.

Real recogize real bro , just hit them beeches and post that my mantra

Got no time for chi chat

Economic issues de make man no de reason hoes these days ooo but mos definately i will tour some other hood joint

Been a long time i visited triple tower self omo na wa o nigeria wahala too much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:41am On Feb 28
poweredcom:

Got no time for chi chat

Economic issues de make man no de reason hoes these days ooo but mos definately i will tour some other hood joint

Been a long time i visited triple tower self omo na wa o nigeria wahala too much

Legend !

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:45am On Feb 28
David Hundeyin being vindicated on a daily basis, this Dangote Refinery completion matter never clear well well..

https://www.nairaland.com/8014945/dangote-ph-refineries-face-crude
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:46am On Feb 28
poweredcom:

Got no time for chi chat

grin grin grin grin grin

Agba!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 10:25am On Feb 28
Guess this was the news that Ebi ijaw troll posted

https://www.nairaland.com/8014964/akwa-ibom-insecurity-ibeno-under
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:05am On Feb 28
BlueRayDick:

This was exactly the same thing I said here yesterday . So many Special advisers and personal assistants doing virtually the same job. Reducing cost of governance should start from those people losing their jobs .

Two or three spokespersons is enough for a government that wants to cut cost of governance .
That's why when I see all these Oasis posts shinning teeth....I just dey laugh for my mind.

The guy is either trolling or just ignorant.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 11:17am On Feb 28
Emaprince:
That's why when I see all these Oasis posts shinning teeth....I just dey laugh for my mind.

The guy is either trolling or just ignorant.
He's out for his own gain. Na clown.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:26am On Feb 28
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:54am On Feb 28
Iamoyindamola how far those series ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:56am On Feb 28
BlueRayDick:

You don watch Clickbait?

I tried one episode, and i looks promising.

I need to know if i am wasting my time grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28
BlueRayDick:
Counterpart
s1 and s2
https://driveseed.org/zfile/KVcwvWcfCK

https://driveseed.org/zfile/h6R7qeAKzs

Land of bad(movie)
https://driveseed.org/file/nbYWncuZ6H?token=a56aca33f184bd7a3796a4ee54b36de5

Tokyo vice( s2 currently ongoing)
https://driveseed.org/file/7ED1zLra5SktsrB2ngO1

You no like scifi i for drop Halo link

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:07pm On Feb 28
izzou:

You don watch Clickbait?

Yes about a kidnapped man made to confess all his sins
Guess what he was innocent very annoying series
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:10pm On Feb 28
nihilistjnr:
Shogun is looking like it has potential to be show of the year

Looking good so far. The source material is good and that era in Japan was full of events (in case they want to go outside the novel).
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:13pm On Feb 28
Abi bluraydick you wan terisi shogun but na weekly e they drop o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28
Happy for naira holders cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:33pm On Feb 28
izzou:

You don watch Clickbait?

No I haven't.

That reminds me, that Mea Culpa u recommended the last week I've been seeing people really bad mouthing the series online. A lot of people keep saying it's 1/10, It's 2/10 , it has a rubbish storyline.....etc. I just pause , I never download am as I dey see those kind reveiews even from women wey dey like Romance series

(1) (2) (3) ... (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) (4291) ... (4777) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ihebu4chelsea(m), EmmanuelScott1(m), sebod(m), GloriousGbola and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.