Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1502488 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4451) (4452) (4453) (4454) (4455) (4456) (4457) ... (4708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:35pm On Mar 20
obainojazz:
Some pastors ehn đŸ˜”â€đŸ’«

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4vitrLNBw4/?igsh=bXNtOXFqYmgxZ214

Na people especially adults wey go carry themselves to suffer this kain humiliation I blame sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 8:53pm On Mar 20
obainojazz:
Some pastors ehn đŸ˜”â€đŸ’«

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4vitrLNBw4/?igsh=bXNtOXFqYmgxZ214

😁😁😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:14pm On Mar 20
raumdeuter:

Na people especially adults wey go carry themselves to suffer this kain humiliation I blame sha
What if you mistakenly go there and they carry you go alter grin
If you challenge the pastor, they’ll say you possessed cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by aieromon(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20
BlueRayDick:

Fayemi vs Afe Babalola

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/679255-exclusive-fayemi-replies-afe-babalola-says-legal-luminary-driven-by-hate-narcissism.html

Fayose has also responded to Afe Babalola.

“He is our leader, we owe everything to him, we cannot join issues with him, we will continue to respect him. In this case, he must have been misquoted,” Mr Fayose told PREMIUM TIMES.

Mr Fayose explained that everyone who has governed the state in the past tried, as no one could finish the job in his lifetime.

He stressed that Mr Babalola himself is trying at everything he is doing, but that he would not finish every good thing he intends to achieve.

“I want to believe he must have been misquoted, Governor Adebayo did his best. Governor Fayemi did his best. I did my best.

“In fact, what Baba said about me in 2018 does not correlate with what you are saying he said about me yesterday,” Mr Fayose added.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/678948-fayose-speaks-on-afe-babalolas-attack-on-ex-ekiti-governors.html

Afe in 2018
His words: “I was a frontliner in the struggle, our hopes, most of them have not been achieved. This is a special day because some 55 years ago I practised law in this place. It is for Fayose that the face of practising law would be changed for the better in Ekiti. Fayose is a magician, miracle maker, visioner, architect, planner, an executioner, a patriot from Ekiti from Yoruba land and to the whole of Nigeria. “When on October 12, 2016 he promised to change the face of the judiciary to modern structures, and vowed to complete it in 18 months, there were doubting Thomases but now he has done it. He is a wonderful man.
“Our hope was that we would make Ekiti the best place in Nigeria. Those who are blessed and are Ekiti and whom we relied on at that time have not lived up to our expectations except of course for me who have been able to put up a tertiary institution that has become the best in the country. We therefore urge our blessed Ekiti sons and daughters to come home and develop the state,” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/fayose-magician-miracle-maker-patriot-nigeria-says-afe-babalola/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:23pm On Mar 20
aieromon:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/678948-fayose-speaks-on-afe-babalolas-attack-on-ex-ekiti-governors.html

Afe in 2018

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/fayose-magician-miracle-maker-patriot-nigeria-says-afe-babalola/

Anyone who calls a useless thug like fayose a visionary is indeed senile.and mentally challenged.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:32pm On Mar 20
obainojazz:

Pastors they target the perceived weak, women and children, How many times you don see say dem ask men to dey confess ashawo and mammy water spirit

All these things na manipulation of the perceived weak, they will never parade Tinubus wife, a strong mans wife, a rich woman or any strong/rich man

If Davido or Burna enter that same church with Igbo for hand, the same Pastor will move him to front seat and before service ends Davido/Burna will lead Praise and worship plus drop major offering
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:33pm On Mar 20
OasisX:

grin

.....guess you are oblivious of the news that Meffy was defending Naira?! Apparently you missed the News that Meffy defended Naira with $11.24 Billions for 7 Months before this Administration takes over?!

Maybe Cardoso should start doing same, so una go see more reason to wail ba?! LOL!
Excuses excuses excuses every time. You and Tinubu should off the road joor.

The same Tinubu that told BỄbu to print more notes, same Tinubu that BỄbu and co were following his economic blueprints, same Tinubu that said he'll continue where Bubu stopped.... I can go on and on.

It's time to show workings, not time for giving pathetic excuses up and down like his predecessor did for 8yrs.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:34pm On Mar 20
Ballzproblem2:
enemy of the state cheesy.
Na dem be patriots now

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:34pm On Mar 20
aieromon:

Afe in 2018

From both Fayose and Fayemi's responses it appears as though Fayose is more matured than Fayemi in responding to issues like this.

Fayose has more reason to be angrier considering the man had praised him in 2018 only to turn back and withdraw his praise in 2024; but see how he just downplayed the whole issue.

Is used to think Fayemi was more cool headed .

From the Baba's statement that caused the controversy ; all I can deduce is a man who is frustrated the state is not as developed as much as he had dreamed it would from one administration to another. Newspapers just help him amplify the headlines to sell their stock sharp sharp baba dey receive gbas gbos

Babalola who applauded Oyebanji for his giant strides in all sectors of governance which has brought a new lease of life to the people, said that his administration’s programmes and policies are in tandem with Ekiti founding fathers’ vision.

He said: “It pains me that you didn’t become governor of Ekiti much earlier than now. We know what we did to bring Ekiti state into existence. Our vision was for Ekiti to be the best state in Nigeria, that it will be setting the pace as my university is setting the pace now.

“Unfortunately those who became governor before you didn’t have the love of Ekiti. Go and tell them that I said so. That is why we are facing so much hardship in the state. When I was a local government councilor in the sixties, I didn’t receive a salary.

“That was when there was development in Ekiti local government. We thought that those who are coming to govern Ekiti will follow our footstep and our blueprints but they refused to follow it. However, this governor is doing a yeoman job”, he said

https://thenationonlineng.net/it-pains-me-you-didnt-become-governor-before-now-afe-babalola-hails-oyebanji/amp

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:48pm On Mar 20
Ellexy:

The same Tinubu that told BỄbu to print more notes, same Tinubu that BỄbu and co were following his economic blueprints, same Tinubu that said he'll continue where Bubu stopped.... I can go on and on.

It's time to show workings, not time for giving pathetic excuses up and down like his predecessor did for 8yrs.

grin

.....first, how this nonsense correlates with the discourse?! We are talking exchange rate, you are talking printing of notes - wetin dey happen?! LOL!

Secondly, gibberish you attached has been debunked many times on this same platform, but una no dey read news.

Simple google search would have saved you from toeing path of headless mob, and I advise you bin the screenshot from your Archive. LOL!

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:52pm On Mar 20
grin

SAD NEWS: The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has cleared the $7 billion foreign exchange (FX) backlog inherited by Governor Yemi Cardoso.

This move fulfills a key pledge on his appointment and signifies a significant step towards restoring confidence in the economy.

In a statement on Wednesday, CBN’s Acting Director of Corporate Communications, Mrs. Hakama Sidi Ali, confirmed settlement of ALL valid FX backlog claims.

External reserves have seen a significant rise, reaching $34.11 billion as of March 7, 2024, the highest level in eight months.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:11pm On Mar 20
OasisX:

grin

.....first, how does this nonsense correlate with the discourse?! We are talking exchange rate, you are talking printing of notes - wetin dey happen?! LOL!

Secondly, gibberish you attached has been debunked many times on this same platform, but una no dey read news.

Simple google search would have saved you from toeing path of headless mob, and I advise you bin the screenshot from your Archive. LOL!

Same punch you posted is the same I posted but I should bin my own abi.... dey my fans

All this nonsense shalaye and excuse won't cut it. Whatever mess we are seeing today, Tinubu is among the chief culprits responsible for it.

He said he made the disastrous Buhari president, not only that he gave Buhari the economic template to run Nigeria which has led us where we are today.

So you can run from here to Katangora, he's highly responsible for this mess.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 10:23pm On Mar 20
Ellexy:
Na dem be patriots now

grin cheesy
while we are wailers, meanwhile we refuse to praise what has been destroyed by this government.

imagine someone spoiling your phone,then he uses rubber band to hold it together telling you that you should be grateful that he brought it in one piece .

The analogy applies to APC government

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:23pm On Mar 20
Ellexy:
Same punch you posted is the same I posted but I should bin my own abi.... dey my fans

All this nonsense shalaye and excuse won't cut it. Whatever mess we are seeing today, Tinubu is among the chief culprits responsible for it.

He said he made the disastrous Buhari president, not only that he gave Buhari the economic template to run Nigeria which has led us where we are today.

So you can run from here to Katangora, he's highly responsible for this mess.

grin

.....are you a bot programmed to dropping same rubbish all the times?! LOL!

Empty your Archive bruh, its full of trash!

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20
OasisX:
grin

SAD NEWS: The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has cleared the $7 billion foreign exchange (FX) backlog inherited by Governor Yemi Cardoso.

This move fulfills a key pledge on his appointment and signifies a significant step towards restoring confidence in the economy.

In a statement on Wednesday, CBN’s Acting Director of Corporate Communications, Mrs. Hakama Sidi Ali, confirmed settlement of ALL valid FX backlog claims.

External reserves have seen a significant rise, reaching $34.11 billion as of March 7, 2024, the highest level in eight months.

Cardoso just showing workings on a steady.

Na thunder go fire Emefiele
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:47pm On Mar 20
OasisX:

grin

.....are you a bot programmed to dropping same rubbish all the times?! LOL!

Empty your Archive bruh, its full of trash!
You can only complain about your shadow but you cannever outrun it. You can only throw tantrums about the screenshots, you can never debunk them. It will choke you.

Meanwhile, have you cleared your own archives filled with screenshots of DonJ's post that you upload here every Nkwo market day? cheesy

I will keep telling you, practice what you preach first.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:10am On Mar 21
raumdeuter:

izzou nwannem that local wrestling is it allowed as an Olympics sport? or Arm wrestling or Ludo

Is mentoring allowed as a sport?
Or maybe the athletes in other sports are allowed to have mentors?

I am asking for a friend.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 3:44am On Mar 21
Ellexy:

Someone is talking about lack of foreign exchange to defend Naira, you are countering with Tinubus suggestion of quantitative easing as response to the pandemic at the height of the pandemic in March 2020 when most countries enacted QE. Nobody asked Meffy to be printing 24/7 to balance budget, your screenshot is time specific to March 2020 when most of the Worlds GDP collapsed by up to 30% so everyone knows that suggestion is time-specific, and what it is in response to. USA GDP growth for March 2020 highlighted below for example.

Quantitative easing is a recognised policy tool to jumpstart consumption during severe economic downturns. along with aggressive rate cuts and asset purchase programs; and every economist called for that all around the world during COVID as a textbook response to the slump of March 2020.

Ignorance should not be worn on the head as a badge of honour. Someone is talking A, you are talking B.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:12am On Mar 21
Ibime:

Someone is talking about lack of foreign exchange to defend Naira, you are countering with Tinubus suggestion of quantitative easing as response to the pandemic at the height of the pandemic in March 2020 when most countries enacted QE. Nobody asked Meffy to be printing 24/7 to balance budget, your screenshot is time specific to March 2020 when most of the Worlds GDP collapsed by up to 30% so everyone knows that suggestion is time-specific, and what it is in response to. USA GDP growth for March 2020 highlighted below for example.

Quantitative easing is a recognised policy tool to jumpstart consumption during severe economic downturns. along with aggressive rate cuts and asset purchase programs; and every economist called for that all around the world during COVID as a textbook response to the slump of March 2020.

Ignorance should not be worn on the head as a badge of honour. Someone is talking A, you are talking B.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 4:46am On Mar 21
Mi o ni so nkankan cheesy

For the record you may not know:
Japan was the 1st nation to use Quantitative Easing in the economy. After 2008 crisis, the United States introduced the QE program & copied it from Japan.

Japan is in recession today lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:57am On Mar 21
obainojazz:

You and izzou must be delivered and mentored today by afrodoc2 using Sergio Ramos 2 footed tackle style in El classico

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2pRPVXMOuW/?igsh=N20wN2pvMmp1ZmI=
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:11am On Mar 21
raumdeuter:

You and izzou must be delivered and mentored today by afrodoc2 using Sergio Ramos 2 footed tackle style in El classico

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2pRPVXMOuW/?igsh=N20wN2pvMmp1ZmI=

God forbid! I don't mentor men. I am a feminist who believes in sowing seed into women and infusing them with drive and vitality.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 5:18am On Mar 21
Ibime:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:00am On Mar 21
Ellexy:

There was even no time dollar fell to 1400 yesterday. Just ignore the sensational headlines.

What happened was that Abokis were syphoning dollar from mugus at 1400 and selling it at 1500.

Banks were still doing 1500 yesterday if you sell to them and some foolish people were selling to Abokis at a 100 naira discount. Even the official rate on NAFEM closed at 1492.

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 7:01am On Mar 21
Ibime:

The CBN injected that amount into the economy between January - July 2022. That's almost a year before Tinubu was sworn in. From August 2022 to May 2023 was CBN still doing the same?

In between that time frame naira was fairly stable till Tinubu got sworn in, made a reckless subsidy gone speech and everything spiked overnight. What caused the sudden spike on all fronts? Emefiele's defence of the naira 9 months ago? Lack of fx to continue defending the naira? Or the sudden economic uncertainty from the president's speech?

Mind you and for the avoidance of doubt, exchange rate is determined by inflation, interest rate, public debt, political stability, economic health of the country, especially growth and development etc

So it's a pathetic excuse to say Meffy's 2022 intervention is the reason naira went from 600 per dollar to over 1600 per dollar under Tinubu in a matter of months.

12 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 7:02am On Mar 21
OasisX:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Some tag team innit

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 7:12am On Mar 21
Itsrm:

There was even no time dollar fell to 1400 yesterday. Just ignore the sensational headlines.

What happened was that Abokis were syphoning dollar from mugus at 1400 and selling it at 1500.

Banks were still doing 1500 yesterday if you sell to them and some foolish people were selling to Abokis at a 100 naira discount. Even the official rate on NAFEM closed at 1492.

I don't even care about the sensational headlines per say. As we are celebrating naira's fight back, I just wanted OasisX to also tell us where we started from, not just where we are at the moment so that our joy may be full.

grin cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:21am On Mar 21
Southgate to United đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł
Suffer no they tire these people sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:32am On Mar 21
iamoyindamola:
Southgate to United đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł
Suffer no they tire these people sha

I don't think he's a bad coach. National teams IMO are very difficult to coach.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 7:48am On Mar 21
Amigoss:

The praises dey get from agbadorians is not enough ooo,Make obidients/Peter obi dey do that Kain Israel dmw praises for davido to APC every 2days,lmao
Na mental case. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:02am On Mar 21
Itsrm:

I don't think he's a bad coach. National teams IMO are very difficult to coach.

National teams are hard to coach so he has not looked like a good coach, so where is the evidence of his good coaching?

Trust me bro?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:03am On Mar 21
Good morning, guys.

Is it possible to find a stolen laptop?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4451) (4452) (4453) (4454) (4455) (4456) (4457) ... (4708) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: sebod(m), Taguchi, raumdeuter, Theflint1(m), reccy(m), GrammarNazi1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.