Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,077 members, 7,838,718 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1500596 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4657) (4658) (4659) (4660) (4661) (4662) (4663) ... (4705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:08am On May 10
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

cc:
GrammarNazi1

Abeg, the moniker na 5 words? Abi na 5 letter word?

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:09am On May 10
GloriousGbola:
My username is just 5 words and you guys never spell it right cheesy

let me help everyone out cheesy

L oud and T enacious S upporter of R apacious M an/Monster/Monkey/Mfker

So u don't care whether the governor of the state u are a resident works or not ? shocked

U go wicked pass Wike in real life o

ltsrm is has adopted the school of the machcete angry and low rent grin
puzzy arse lagosians will not understand [ everyone say we make far more noise than actual violence cheesy cheesy]

No, the first letter is actually I. Not L
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:11am On May 10
GloriousGbola:

let me help everyone out cheesy

L oud and T enacious S upporter of R apacious M an/Monster/Monkey/Mfker

So u don't care whether the governor of the state u are a resident works or not ? shocked

U go wicked pass Wike in real life o

ltsrm is has adopted the school of the machcete angry and low rent grin
puzzy arse lagosians will not understand [ everyone say we make far more noise than actual violence cheesy cheesy]

He don follow Rivers boys enter waterside , him mind don dey grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:20am On May 10
Itsrm:

No, the first letter is actually I. Not L

I ndefatigble and T enacious S upporter of R apacious M an/Monster/Monkey/Mfker

fixed it

BlueRayDick:

He don follow Rivers boys enter waterside , him mind don dey grin

once you go machete yo never go back
even ibime wey dey uk dey form posh brit dey speak queens english and stack pounds, bring am home and he go pick machete

na same accountancy [course of nerdy small willy bean counters] he and sim read . militant dey disguise grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:31am On May 10
Eunoiaa:
Oasis are you ignoring me??

I'm breaking up with you!!!

Do not quote me again. Ever!

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 7:43am On May 10
OasisX:
grin grin grin

😒😒😒
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:44am On May 10
Eunoiaa:

grin

......so wá pá?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:49am On May 10
Itsrm:

I am guilty as fvck grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:51am On May 10
Bmf s310

https://mega .nz/file/8ns 1lDaT#y3R5-buHS67QVCOVkb9Dbkv-Rn4wAiW6d4ww45TozQs

Didn't come out last week i guess they were waiting for you
Seems you are the only one watching it because i can't wrap my head with the basic of this season
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:36am On May 10
iamoyindamola:

I am guilty as fvck grin grin

Na only God know how many mentions I don miss

Sometimes it's difficult to read all posts. You open the thread and you have like 5 pages to cover.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:37am On May 10
Itsrm:

Na only God know how many mentions I don miss

Sometimes it's difficult to read all posts. You open the thread and you have like 5 pages to cover.
That is why i retire my old account it's easy to type sod.09
Mention go come plenty
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 8:55am On May 10
OasisX:
grin

......so wá pá?!

Mostly, I'm fine.

Mentally, partially not okay.

I've been reading some fuçked up books. It's fiction, nothing of the spiritual/brainwashing kind lol, just deeply psychologically twisted stuff.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:10am On May 10
Eunoiaa:

Mostly, I'm fine.

Mentally, partially not okay.

I've been reading some fuçked up books. It's fiction, nothing of the spiritual/brainwashing kind lol, just deeply psychologically twisted stuff.

grin

.....the books are the reason you are partially not ok I guess?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 10:45am On May 10
OasisX:

grin

cheesy grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:05am On May 10
Blood of zeus is back

Nihilistjnr did you watch S1?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 11:19am On May 10
OasisX:
grin

Yes. grin

It's written by an ex- Navy SEAL and sniper, so you can imagine how much of a mind twist the story is. It's greatly engrossing. I'm on the second book in the series. Another one that I downloaded, also (see its summary below), I am too scared to even begin it lol.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:02pm On May 10
Eunoiaa:

Yes. grin

It's written by an ex- Navy SEAL and sniper, so you can imagine how much of a mind twist the story is. It's greatly engrossing. I'm on the second book in the series. Another one that I downloaded, also (see its summary below), I am too scared to even begin it lol.

grin

........hollywood should bless us with series based on contents of these books nah. Its definitely gonna be interesting.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:10pm On May 10
OasisX:

grin

........hollywood should bless us with series based on contents of these books nah. Its definitely gonna be interesting.
Mindhunter, Hannibal, and True Detective are some good series on stuffs like that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:13pm On May 10
grin

.......toughest league in the world. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:14pm On May 10
Theflint1:
Mindhunter, Hannibal, and True Detective are some good series on stuffs like that.

......thank you bro. Let me check dem out.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:24pm On May 10
Garri and water
Aunty tiwa produced it

https://driveseed.org/file/gRgCIaEyAX

The title sef grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 1:38pm On May 10
OasisX:
grin

Honestly!!!!

It'd be a blockbuster if they were to be adapted into movies, I'm sure. Like one is about a serial killer and not just any SK on the street, but a Navy-trained serial killer, and it also happened on a US aircraft carrier. I could not understand most of the technical jargon, but I know it'd make sense if I was watching it.

The first book was released in 2021 sha. It's fairly new, so maybe might it be in the works.

The screenshot I shared is from the Mindhunter book. I didn't know it's been adapted already.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:33pm On May 10
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chidekings(m): 3:09pm On May 10
iamoyindamola:
https://www.nairaland.com/8088039/ibrahim-babangida-dies-accident-tijani
This is not good at all
I love this man
you loved which man?.....its his younger brother that died.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:28pm On May 10
chidekings:
you loved which man?.....its his younger brother that died.
Did you skip the part he's in the hospital or his brother ain't important
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Obedience40: 3:50pm On May 10
OasisX:
grin

.......toughest league in the world. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Lol abi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 4:25pm On May 10
This is absolutely spot on, Wike is a virus to Rivers State and PDP....

"One man brought Sheriff as Chairman of PDP, started fighting him and for peace to reign, the party spent over 8 months in court until he was removed by the Supreme Court.

This same man brought Uche Secondus as Chairman of PDP, started fighting him and for peace to reign, Secondus was eventually removed.

The same man actively supported Ayu as Chairman, when he realized that Ayu would not work for his agenda, he started fighting him to be removed. And once again, Ayu had to go for peace to reign.

Same man Brought Sim Fubara as his successor and is now fighting him.

Only one man bringing people and fighting them.

Once you do not exist to serve his agenda and ambition, you are useless to him and he will start fighting you.

Someone that was in his mid 30s when he was handpicked by Odili to be an aide and later a Local Government Chairman, and also returned second tenure by the help of Justice Mary Odilli but now he refers to Odili and his wife as “one man and woman”.

Amaechi, his long time friend is now his sworn enemy.

Throughout his political career, he has been fighting.

When he was Governor, he deceived Rivers people to believe that it was their fight and he was just the messenger but now the events that have happened in the past year have shown everyone that it is his personal fight.

Since 2007, anytime Rivers State is on the news for political crises, he is a main character".

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:39pm On May 10
TrebleChamp:

"One man brought Sheriff as Chairman of PDP, started fighting him and for peace to reign, the party spent over 8 months in court until he was removed by the Supreme Court.

This same man brought Uche Secondus as Chairman of PDP, started fighting him and for peace to reign, Secondus was eventually removed.

The same man actively supported Ayu as Chairman, when he realized that Ayu would not work for his agenda, he started fighting him to be removed. And once again, Ayu had to go for peace to reign.

Once you do not exist to serve his agenda and ambition, you are useless to him and he will start fighting you.

Someone that was in his mid 30s when he was handpicked by Odili to be an aide and later a Local Government Chairman, and also returned second tenure by the help of Justice Mary Odilli but now he refers to Odili and his wife as “one man and woman”.

When he was Governor, he deceived Rivers people to believe that it was their fight and he was just the messenger but now the events that have happened in the past year have shown everyone that it is his personal fight.

Since 2007, anytime Rivers State is on the news for political crises, he is a main character".

The fact that he's fought almost everyone that was once close to him shows he's definitely the problem , not all those people.

Only God knows if he will not fight Tinubu next.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 4:44pm On May 10
TrebleChamp:

Whoever wrote this thing is a clown. Wike did not bring Sheriff neither did he bring Ayu. It was Ortom who brought Ayu and sought Wikes support. And how can Wike who was sworn in May 2015 have enough influence to unilaterally bring in Sheriff January 2016.

The clown also said Wike is fighting Amaechi and Odilli. Which former governor is Amaechi and Odilli not fighting with? Amaechi is not even cordial with his own cousin Omehia who he removed from office.

Amaechi started out as Odilis PA and it was Odili who brought Amaechi into RSHA. How did Amaechi repay Odili?

What of SIM who was brought just yesterday? How is it going with his political godfather who made him everything he is today?

IT IS NOT A WIKE THING. IT'S THE SIGNATURE OF RIVERS POLITICIANS

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:48pm On May 10

“Hadi Sirika, while being minister of aviation and in such capacity as public officer entrusted with certain capacity the sum of one billion, four hundred and ninety eight million, three hundred thousand, seven hundred and fifty naira only, by being dishonestly connected with the illegal award contract for the apron extension of Katsina airport to and for the benefit of Al Buraq Global Investment Ltd whose alter ego, Fatima Hadi Sirika and Jalal Sule Hamma are his daughter and son-in-law respectively.

“Hadi Sirika, while being minister of aviation, Fatima Hadi Sirika while being a public servant and an employee of the Nigeria National Petroleum Company, NNPC and Jalal Sule Hamma, while a public servant and an employee of Nigeria Upstream Petroleum Regulatory Commission, did knowing hold indirectly private interest in the contract for the apron extension at Katsina airport for the sum of one billion, four hundred and ninety eight million, three hundred thousand, seven hundred and fifty naira only.

Nigerian Elites are just unnecessarily greedy and wicked 🤦

Hadi Sirika's daughter works with NNPC, his son-in-law works with NUPRC which is also an oil and gas regualator o.... He was minister for aviation.

Is that not enough ?

No , he still went ahead to steal billions of naira with the help of his spoilt kids that already have good jobs that guarantees they won't even be poor .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 4:54pm On May 10
TrebleChamp:

Let's not forget he sidelined GEJ in PDP who made him, though GEJ was quiet about it, things are not uhuru between GEJ and Wike

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:54pm On May 10
Eunoiaa:

Honestly!!!!

It'd be a blockbuster if they were to be adapted into movies, I'm sure. Like one is about a serial killer and not just any SK on the street, but a Navy-trained serial killer, and it also happened on a US aircraft carrier. I could not understand most of the technical jargon, but I know it'd make sense if I was watching it.

The first book was released in 2021 sha. It's fairly new, so maybe might it be in the works.

The screenshot I shared is from the Mindhunter book. I didn't know it's been adapted already.

grin

.....let's hope HBO, Netflix or the others gonna do the needful with the books.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4657) (4658) (4659) (4660) (4661) (4662) (4663) ... (4705) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.