Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,633 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1500471 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4659) (4660) (4661) (4662) (4663) (4664) (4665) ... (4705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 7:41pm On May 10
seankafor:
I want to know what is giving itrsm morale that wike will oust fubara from the gorverment house so easily..

Te way itsrm rates wike, infact it makes me more interested to see how this will pan out..

He really thinks it will be a walk in the pack for wike grin
Fubara accepted an unconstitutional peace accord to allowe the defected lawmakers whose sit were rightly declared vacant to resume sitting just for peace to reign, only for them to start usurping, vetoing and even threatening him with impeachment. Wike who didn't allow anybody interface in his Govt, want to turn Tinubu of Rivers State by all means. Let's see how the court will rule on this matter of defection...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 7:42pm On May 10
goal post don' shift grin ,I thought fubara would be impeach lol ,come 2027 wike should hope he's still relevant by then grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 7:47pm On May 10
FX is looking to make Season 2 of ‘SHOGUN’
Hiroyuki Sanada is closing a deal to return.
(Source: Deadline)

this is why I hate Hollywood, they'll milk this show

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:51pm On May 10
Itsrm:

Surprised people are still celebrating court orders. If he likes he can get 100 court orders. He won't get the PDP ticket in 2027.

He can decamp to LP and test his popularity
I like your belief grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:56pm On May 10
TrebleChamp:
Fubara accepted an unconstitutional peace accord to allowe the defected lawmakers whose sit were rightly declared vacant to resume sitting just for peace to reign, only for them to start usurping, vetoing and even threatening him with impeachment. Wike who didn't allow anybody interface in his Govt, want to turn Tinubu of Rivers State by all means. Let's see how the court will rule on this matter of defection...

Seat declared vacant by who? Who even told you they defected? Do you have a copy of their resignation letter from PDP?

Abi if I call channels tomorrow and say I'm a member of APC then it automatically makes me a member of APC.

Hope you also know the case was already lost in court. The court claimed those that instituted the case had no locus standi. Instead of waiting for more disappointment at the appeal court, una don declare vacant seats.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:01pm On May 10
Itsrm:

Seat declared vacant by who? Who even told you they defected? Do you have a copy of their resignation letter from PDP?

Abi if I call channels tomorrow and say I'm a member of APC then it automatically makes me a member of APC.

Hope you also know the case was already lost in court. The court claimed those that instituted the case had no locus standi. Instead of waiting for more disappointment at the appeal court, una don declare vacant seats.
So what is 👇about?

https://www.nairaland.com/8088231/rivers-court-restrains-amaewhule-pro-wike
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:04pm On May 10
TrebleChamp:
So what is 👇about?

https://www.nairaland.com/8088231/rivers-court-restrains-amaewhule-pro-wike

No one bothers with kangaroo court orders again. Anyone can pay a judge any amount to get one.

I'm sure you know there's also an injuctuon at the Federal High Court in Abuja barring Fubara from interfering in the activities of the Martin Amaewhule led HOA.

There's an ongoing case that was lost by Fubaras men asking the court to declare the seat of the HOA members vacant. They have appealed the judgment.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:18pm On May 10
Eunoiaa:

Interesting.

You must have a big social circle. cheesy

grin

.....big social circle?! Not really, I like it being simple and light.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:19pm On May 10
seankafor:
I want to know what is giving itrsm morale that wike will oust fubara from the gorverment house so easily..

Te way itsrm rates wike, infact it makes me more interested to see how this will pan out..

He really thinks it will be a walk in the pack for wike grin

grin

......Sim still playing the game like a Rookie.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 8:29pm On May 10
Itsrm:

There is an order of the Rivers State High Court declaring the seats vacant. It was obtained by the current speaker.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 8:32pm On May 10
Itsrm:

No one bothers with kangaroo court orders again. Anyone can pay a judge any amount to get one.

I'm sure you know there's also an injuctuon at the Federal High Court in Abuja barring Fubara from interfering in the activities of the Martin Amaewhule led HOA.

There's an ongoing case that was lost by Fubaras men asking the court to declare the seat of the HOA members vacant. They have appealed the judgment.

First you said the case was lost in court. Now you are calling this one kangaroo court order. Bros stay one place.

And stop over rating Wike, or under rating Fubara.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:35pm On May 10
Spy360:

There is an order of the Rivers State High Court declaring the seats vacant. It was obtained by the current speaker.

It was right there in the post you quoted that court orders are meaningless. There's also another court order from a high court in Abuja preventing INEC and anyone else from declaring their seat vacant.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:36pm On May 10
Spy360:

First you said the case was lost in court. Now you are calling this one kangaroo court order. Bros stay one place.

And stop over rating Wike, or under rating Fubara.

My brother, If you can't read and comprehend simple sentences, I can't help you.

I have better things to do with my time.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:42pm On May 10
Itsrm:

My brother, If you can't read and comprehend simple sentences, I can't help you.

I have better things to do with my time.

grin

.......some Dudes are really applauding what Sim is doing, just to get back at Wike. Guess what?! Democracy ain't in danger.

WAKWWAD. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:49pm On May 10
OasisX:

grin

.......some Dudes are really applauding what Sim is doing, just to get back at Wike. Guess what?! Democracy ain't in danger.

WAKWWAD. LOL!

Policemen have now been deployed to the HOA quarters. The Martin Amaewhule led HOA members will continue making laws for the good people of Rivers State.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:57pm On May 10
Itsrm:

Policemen have now been deployed to the HOA quarters. The Martin Amaewhule led HOA members will continue making laws for the good people of Rivers State.

grin

.......Sim thought he is Commander-in-Chief of armed forces of The Republic of Rivers. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:08pm On May 10
grin

THROWBACK FRIDAY...........LOL!

...........After a long winding speech, Obasanjo ended with the famous words "Therefore, by virtue of Section 305 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I hereby declare a State of Emergency in Ekiti State. This declaration has been published in a Federal Gazette as of today. "

The state of emergency will last till May 29 when the swearings-in will be done. Brig Gen Tunji Olurin (rtd) is appointed once again as the administrator.

https://www.nairaland.com/49587/obasanjo-declares-state-emergency-again

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna15326570
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:11pm On May 10
Ibime:

Let's not forget he sidelined GEJ in PDP who made him, though GEJ was quiet about it, things are not uhuru between GEJ and Wike

dame p in her unnecessary power mad fight with amaechi - unleashed wike onto us

dame p is now retired but the evil she did lives on after he

of course it is only now wike is evil. for the entire 8 years he was in office he was wicked wike, slayer of APC, leader of the confam christian state of rivers , dealing out machete diplomacy to those APC

dame p sowed the wind - now rivers will reap the whirlwind because wike does not want to reliniquish power and move on

now what would ibime [an ijaw accountant] do in this case? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:13pm On May 10
📌📌📌📌

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:49pm On May 10
Itsrm:

And the Abuja judgement was not a Kangaroo one? Well Fubara can choose to obey this kangaroo judgement by evicting the lawmakers from their official quarters, withdraw all Govt vehicles in their possession and barring them from entering the Assembly complex, until the judgement is vacated by the same or a higher court.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:51pm On May 10
TrebleChamp:
And the Abuja judgement was not a Kangaroo one? Well Fubara can choose to obey this kangaroo judgement by evicting the lawmakers from their official quarters, withdraw all Govt vehicles in their possession and barring them from entering the Assembly complex, until the judgement is vacated by the same or a higher court.

I wish him goodluck. Last I checked, there's no state police cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/8088354/police-take-over-rivers-assembly
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:05pm On May 10
Is naira still the best performing currency?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 10:08pm On May 10
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 10:09pm On May 10
TrebleChamp:
it's the worst performing currency ,them no dey give us update again like LiveScore,until the next propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:10pm On May 10
TrebleChamp:

You have to feel pity for Cardoso. Man has done everything he can possibly do. Maybe my 30% yield projection in NTB will come sooner than expected.

And thank God I took the advice of my man Oasisx and kept my dollar close. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:31pm On May 10
Itsrm:

I wish him goodluck. Last I checked, there's no state police cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/8088354/police-take-over-rivers-assembly

Wike should stop meddling in Rivers State affairs, Tinubu with all his control of Lagos Politics did not remove a sitting Governor from office. Let Wike show his influence in 2027....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:37pm On May 10
So Tinubu has returned fuel Subsidy tru tru? How much is he paying as Subsidy per litre when we were buying fuel for #650/litre?

https://www.nairaland.com/8088289/tinubus-reinstated-fuel-subsidy-drain

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:43pm On May 10
I'm with this guy. Somebody should win and I don't care who. Both Sim and Wike are evil and the people of the state just need one direction. Let's not forget how Simi helped Wike steal N400bln

atiku4President:
Rivers situation should be quickly dealt with by any of the parties that is ready to be decisive. I have no sympathy for any of the parties after they stole the people's mandate in last year's presidential election in the most cruel manner. They will pay individually and collectively.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 11:14pm On May 10
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 11:16pm On May 10
Itsrm:

Surprised people are still celebrating court orders. If he likes he can get 100 court orders. He won't get the PDP ticket in 2027.

He can decamp to LP and test his popularity
Are you Pdp chairman?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 11:21pm On May 10
TrebleChamp:
😎https://www.nairaland.com/8088333/fubara-issues-executive-order-relocating
grin grin grin

The office of the Governor is very powerful. By the time Fubara is done with Wike, Wike will kneel before tinubu begging for help

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:26pm On May 10
TrebleChamp:
😎https://www.nairaland.com/8088333/fubara-issues-executive-order-relocating

He and his three suspended HOA members can have their sessions there. No one is stopping them. cheesy

The legitimate members of the HOA will continue to do their job at the HOA quarters which has now been well secured by the police.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4659) (4660) (4661) (4662) (4663) (4664) (4665) ... (4705) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), izzou(m), Kundistrict(m), BlueRayDick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.