Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,417 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi (1529 Views)

Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi / A Nigerian, Orioye Owolebi Dares Donald Trump On Twitter Over Iran Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by JEWELofHELL666: 8:42am On Jun 20, 2022
Seun Osewa

I wish that @DavidHundeyin would investigate the N250m/N255m cash that was found on Peter Obi's aides in 2009. My brain is paining me after reading various conflicting allegations and explanations.�

David is the best at this. He'll figure out the truth.

1) The cars were worth less than the N255m.
2) The police repaid the money to Anambra Govt account even though peter obi said if belonged to the car dealer.
3) Would the cars have been bought if the money wasn't discovered by the police after they were tipped off?

My preferred candidate was Peter Obi after the VP failed to win the APC primaries, though I couldn't see a path to victory for him. Now I feel that they are all the same.

https://twitter.com/seunosewa/status/1538659719522529280?s=19

David Hundeyin.

N250m? Wow, that's like ¼ of the amount that bullion vans like these can typically carry.

You should sell Nairaland before you start to sound like the posters in the politics section.

Trite and transparently disingenuous.

Trying so hard to fabricate a Peter Obi "scandal" out of nothing so you can rubbish him, as if your current head of state wasn't found disappearing N2.7bn of oil receipts as far back as 1977, and his purported replacement doesn't have an FBI drug trafficking indictment.���

Supported Buhari in 2015, and is straining every sinew in his body to support Tinubu in 2023.

A man whose thought process cannot transcend the level of the online forum he created.

No, we don't. I will not leave a story about mass murder to report a story about rat infestation. That is journalistic malpractice and I won't do it.

You can ask Nicholas Ibekwe if you're looking for a leashed attack dog. Don't insult me like this again

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1538683766503313409?s=19

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by JEWELofHELL666: 8:43am On Jun 20, 2022
Reactions

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2022
Jesus

Yoruba vs Yoruba

I'm with my Premium tears juice collected over a period of 23hours...still hot and fresh.

My Mr.biggs bread unsliced to follow suit..

Let me see who want to insult igbos for 2 brothers arguing.

10 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 20, 2022
The level of tribalism on nairaland politocs section is beyond reasonable norm really.. i can't believe i now open the site on incognito mode, while reducing brightness so no one sees and automatically assumes you a tribalist.. on two occasions two friends have caught me unaware and the question goes "you do nairaland" in a not so good surprising tone.. the site is still very good for narrowed information.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by amazingspiderma: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2022
I am here to witness the fight.
Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by PresidObi: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2022
David Hundeyin went savage on Seun grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by Abdul05: 8:50am On Jun 20, 2022
David couldn't even differential between crime and politics.... grin grin an educated fool

Why mix politics with crime?.. David.. grin grin

Seun only felt that obi inaction was definitely questionable.. whether.... Is it a case of deliberate or wilful omission...

..but david on his own part, took it straight up by mixing crime with politics.... grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by Jostoman: 8:50am On Jun 20, 2022
Obediently following Peter Obi

13 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by Draslo(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2022
I think it's safe to say this will never hit fp.

Seun...na man you be! No mind the sheep. Not everybody can think outside the box they've been programmed to exist in so mafo!
Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by ljoh: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Seun is typing like a Nairalander there.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by Valkrie: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2022
Because Seun get nairaland no means say him go dey put mouth cho cho cho cho for wetin pass am and no concern am..!!

Me think the nairaland ethnic virus has taken a toll on the guy's way of thinking!!! grin

See now dem don give am gbas gbos gbos..!!! grin

7 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by dadavivo: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2022
I stand gidigba with David his the man of the people.

Iyalaya anybody

8 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by DiscoverID: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Jesus

Yoruba vs Yoruba

I'm with my Premium tears juice collected over a period of 23hours...still hot and fresh.

My Mr.biggs bread unsliced to follow suit..

Let me see who want to insult igbos for 2 brothers arguing.

This is what makes yoruba people yorubas! On the other hand, small yab way mbaka yab obi, una don close him church. Your genetically fitted herder mentality mixed with extreme emotional approach can't make you have a balance views.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by DiscoverID: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2022
Jostoman:
I just like this man called David hundeyin because he always speak the truth.

Like the way you used to like ffk and reno until they pointed fingers at the pandora thief. How do you sleep at night?

25 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2022
Seun has always been naive and idealist while Hundeyin is an arrogant and deluded blowhard who thinks, literally, the journalistic sun shines out of his azz.

They are both examples of why many so-called learned Nigerians fail at politics that is an essential ingredient for reforming our nation.

I automatically disqualify the comments of those who live in a den of sin and criminality yet talk as if they reside at the Vatican because those people, with head stuck in the cloud, will be worthless at cleaning up their houses.

That is Seun, Hundeyin and many of those clueless and pompous commentators on twitter.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by SilentBang(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2022
LoL ��� The Savagery! tho.

What an apt response from Hundeyin.

But really in all honesty what right thinking individual, with all their right senses intact would support Tinubu/Atiku over Obi

The only VALID explanation for BAT/ATIKU presidency support over OBI... falls in the lines of TRIBALISM or CORRUPTION, or perhaps some persons that don't really feel the rot & hardship in this country Nigeria... Someone like SEUN I suppose

Suffer don tire me abeg! Let's vote right!.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by Haakeem(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2022
Seun leave twitter alone and come update your forum, this is getting out of hand.

Sha that david whatever savaged yah.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by QuotaSystem: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2022
David Hyundai has always been a biased, pompous prick with a predilection to play to the Twitter gallery for validation.

Obi Pandora’s track record of failure precedes him.

Putting lipstick on a pig changes nothing.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

18 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2022
In other words you're worrying about rat infestation but unconcerned with a killer shocked. Funsho Williams, Lekki tollgate?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2022
DiscoverID:

This is what makes yoruba people yorubas! On the other hand, small yab way mbaka yab obi, una don close him church. Your genetically fitted herder mentality mixed with extreme emotional approach can't make you have a balance views.

Uhmmm keep quiet..

Let Oyedepo be pressing ambode neck on bribing church if you won't flare us..

You have a balanced view yet MKO abiola was sold out by you lots..

You balanced view made you New generation Refugees...

Ilorin has never been reclaimed till date all for balanced views..

Na trash you just dey write

5 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2022
DiscoverID:

Uhmmm keep quiet..

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2022
David would never investigate obi because it would be against what the Twitter mob wants, David panders to the opinions of the mob using his gonzo journalism to go after individuals who are "hated" by the Twitter mob. Generally his journalistic work lacks real substance and is only filled with insults and blackmail. Personally I see him as someone with Daddy issues, probably an abused kid. Journalism for him is just an outlet to vent and flex his little divk power to cancel people who are far better than him........now he's trying to do the same with burna boy but it's not working and isn't getting any attention from it.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by press9jatv: 9:20am On Jun 20, 2022
This fight is much oooo
Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by jmoore(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2022
DiscoverID:

HYPOCRITE!!!

"The Catholic Archdiocese of Lagos has suspended a Reverend Father, James Anelu, for shouting down the worshippers who were singing an Igbo song during Mass.
According to a statement by the church, Mr Anelu, the priest-in-charge of Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Ewu-Owa, Ikorodu, has been asked to proceed on an indefinite leave of absence till further notice."

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2022
jmoore:

HYPOCRITE!!!

"The Catholic Archdiocese of Lagos has suspended a Reverend Father, James Anelu, for shouting down the worshippers who were singing an Igbo song during Mass.
According to a statement by the church, Mr Anelu, the priest-in-charge of Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Ewu-Owa, Ikorodu, has been asked to proceed on an indefinite leave of absence till further notice."

This validates what the person you quoted said.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by jmoore(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Comprehension: Zero
Who suspended the priest?

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by PresidObi: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2022
WesternOligarch:

No, it doesn't.
Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by Aidejay(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2022
I don't know, but recently I've began to see through David Hundeyin. I like his work from what he did on NASCO, to Flutterwave to The agatu massacre. I think he's a great journalist, but I'm beginning to accept that he like many is flawed, biased and very antagonistic. As much as I'd like to continue stanning him, It's becoming a bit clearer and I'm seeing him from a new light. Like the scales have fallen off my eyes. Stan culture/ hero worship/ cult following in all forms is usually a bad thing.

I bet Seun knew what would happen when he typed that.
Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by DiscoverID: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Uhmmm keep quiet..

Let Oyedepo be pressing ambode neck on bribing church if you won't flare us..

You have a balanced view yet MKO abiola was sold out by you lots..

You balanced view made you New generation Refugees...

Ilorin has never been reclaimed till date all for balanced views..

Na trash you just dey write

You see unlike you, I know TINUBU is corrupt, old and partly autocratic but there is nothing wrong with TINUBU that can't be cured with what is right with TINUBU. He gets the job done!

I am going to vote for him, win or lose, who cares? Election is not a do or die affair.

21 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by Earlystar698(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2022
Them dey murder Seun daily this days cheesy

Seun should be put on watch list in yaba left cheesy
Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2022
jmoore:

Comprehension: Zero

Who suspended the priest?

The priest was suspended by a Yoruba man who looked beyond the fact that he wasn't Igbo but needed to be fair and just in his judgement, after investigations were carried out the said suspended priest was later reinstated to his position. The church wasn't closed down and the matter was settled sensibly. This is far cry from what is happening with the Mbaka issue were the igbo mob are moving mad against a man who simply shared his opinion about obi who is running for office. It goes show the inbuilt barbaric mob nature of the average Igbo man which Ajayi Crowther's Christianity has failed to cure and is no different from the islamic extremist mob in the core north. It's why you guys would call any Igbo who doesn't follow your mobbish views an "efulefu" and kill someone for speaking against Nnamdi kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, David Hundeyin Clash On Twitter Over Peter Obi by Aidejay(m): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2022
DiscoverID:

You see unlike you, I know TINUBU is corrupt, old and partly autocratic but there is nothing wrong with TINUBU that can't be cure with what is right with TINUBU. He gets the job done!

I am going to vote for him, win or lose, who cares? Election is not a do or die affair.

Bros you just expressed the most dangerous opinion on the internet nowadays. It's tantamount to supporting Boko Haram or ISIS. Nairaland Mob
A T T A C K....!!!!!!

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore: Who Peter Obi Can't Influence Does Not Exist (pic) / Atiku's Crowd In Bauchi Is The Most Populated I Have Seen - Sarki / Peter Obi's Data On Poverty Reduction In China Verified (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.