Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Peter Obi And The 250 Million Naira Controversy - Facts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And The 250 Million Naira Controversy - Facts (379 Views)

CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans / Show Nigerians The 250 Kaduna Bandits Killed, Shehu Sani Tasks Police / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi And The 250 Million Naira Controversy - Facts by daclemx: 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
There was a question SEUN asked David on Twitter about the 250 million Naira controversy over the Labor Party candidates. Seun Osewa asked DAVID to investigate the issue.

Well, I did some digging and came out with the facts as it was back then. It will surprise you to know that Obi was the one pushing the inspector general of police to investigate the matter. I have proof. Check it out below.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/gov-obi-in-the-web-of-n250-million-controversy/

I understand that most activists have been compromised because of money. And really, there is hunger in the land. These politicians APC and PDP have kept the people in perpetual poverty, so they can buy their votes. Most of us are doing well, so they can't buy our votes.

But you'll be surprised that some people who don't know where their next meal will be coming from or who don't know where they'll find work after graduation are the ones rooting for these old and self-centered politicians to become president. If only we can shun tribalism for ones and work together to install a candidate with integrity. I asked some persons. Do you know Atiku more than OBJ? I asked the youths too, who authorized the removal of the camera at Lekki Toll gate? Una no dey hear word.

Tinubu is old and should be playing with his kids, but no, he wants to become president. Just the way he installs candidates in Lagos, he might do the same in all states when he becomes president, undermine democracy in Nigeria. Lagos is a case study of how he uses thugs to threaten people.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Unsung Dependable Allies / Tinubu Supporters Are Brain Dead. / Nigeria Lawyer Dressed Like Juju Man To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.