Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results (45177 Views)

FG Releases Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools / JAMB: Galadima Zakari's 364, The True Highest Score In 2018 UTME / Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Royle4: 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Dear Christians, especially the Yoruba
Christians, what is the matter you have
with Muslims? Honestly, the way some
of you are going about religion calls for
serious concern. Some of you are
fanatically attached to your religion. Yet,
you pretend to be moderate and neutral.
Wallahi, if Yoruba Muslims should
behave the way some Yoruba Christians
are behaving, no Christian will ever
become governors in Oyo, Osun, Ogun
and Lagos States. Those states have
higher percentage of Muslims.
There was a time in Osun, which is a
predominantly Muslim state, had a
Christian as governor (Olagunsoye
Oyinlola) and a Christian as deputy
governor (Erelu Olusola Obada). Did
Muslims complain? No! We did not even
care about their religion. I remember
how happy I was the day Oyinlola won.
Are you telling us that we are fools?
After all, Awolowo (a Christian) ruled
Yorubaland while Akintola (another
Christian) was the Premier; no Muslim
raised any eyebrow. I don't want to speak
much on this issue. God bless Nigeria.
It is not about you bro. A bad template/agenda is on ground that if it plays out, even you will not survive it.

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by wiseoneking: 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Lagos with higher percentage bof Muslim. You never say what you are smoking. Igbos in Lagos who are entirely Christians are higher than Yoruba Muslims in Lagos.

18 Likes

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by DukeofUmueri247: 12:01am On Jun 23, 2022
Congrats to her
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by lawrenzooo: 12:01am On Jun 23, 2022
Canvass:
Ajidagba Akanke Mariam is a strong Yoruba name and claiming to be from Sokoto State points to this below;
Unity School Cut off Mark for Each State
Abia – 130
Adamawa – 62
Akwa-Ibom – 123
Anambra – 139
Bauchi – 35
Bayelsa – 72
Benue – 111
Borno – 45
Cross River – 97
Delta – 131
Ebonyi – 112
Edo – 127
Ekiti – 119
Enugu – 134
Gombe – 58
Imo – 138
Jigawa – 44
Kaduna – 91
Kano – 67
Katsina – 60
Kebbi – 9 (male) 20 (female)
Kogi – 119
Kwara – 123
Lagos – 133
Nasarawa – 58
Niger – 93
Ogun – 131
Ondo – 126
Osun – 127
Oyo – 127
Plateau – 97
Rivers – 118
Sokoto – 9 (male) 13 (female)
Taraba – 3 (male) 11 (female)
Yobe – 2 (male) 27 (female)
Zamfara – 4 (male) 2 (female)
FCT Abuja – 90
Some that scored 130 won't be admitted while some with less than 10 would be admitted on merit. When are we going to do away with this madness and let human capacity development be on merit only basis?
How did you come about this cut off marks at least share the link to were you saw it.
It's funny though that some people believe you even without know where u got it from. Add some credibility to it by telling us your source

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by aribisala0(m): 12:02am On Jun 23, 2022
Ignorant talk
The schools are meant for UNITY even above excellence

It is not the role of the FG To provide secondary education
The ONLY reason for the FG involvement is for UNITY do not forget that
So high score indicate high demand in the affected states and creates the wrong narrative of injustice.

Just remember
AGAIN

The provision of secondary education is not the responsibility of the FG

Those schools EXIST for a reason and that reason is POLITICAL and we are all signed up to it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by joyandfaith: 12:04am On Jun 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:

If it is Christian-Christian ticket in any of major political parties, MURIC and people like you would be first to declare Jihad. Hypocrite!,

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by PeterKbaba: 12:05am On Jun 23, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Nasir123(m): 12:08am On Jun 23, 2022
joyandfaith:

If it is Christian-Christian ticket in any of major political parties, MURIC and people like you would be first to declare Jihad. Hypocrite!,

You guys complain too much!
You complain about everything!
Most of you are Fanatics. You're not different from members of Boko Haram.

What are you saying about Ondo,Ekiti and the rest!?

Very wicked and confused set of people claiming Godlike. Spt!

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Nnamdipapa(m): 12:12am On Jun 23, 2022
Conner44:

yet after looking at the above information some gullible zombies will believe Nigeria can become great in their lifetime undecided

All the south eastern states have very high cutoffs followed by the southwest then the middle belt follows and the northerners take the last position.

That is how we got the clueless Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by joyandfaith: 12:13am On Jun 23, 2022
Nasir123:

You guys complain too much!

Jihadist!! Even if a Christian disciplines a Muslim student, you would declare jihad!! You are doing that because you have been brainwashed that Islam would dominate the world in this century.

15 Likes

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Jennyjay283: 12:14am On Jun 23, 2022
I don't care about the tribe nor discriminate!
Congratulations dear.
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by TruthinAction: 12:14am On Jun 23, 2022
Canvass:
Ajidagba Akanke Mariam is a strong Yoruba name and claiming to be from Sokoto State points to this below;
Abia – 130
Adamawa – 62
Akwa-Ibom – 123
Anambra – 139
Bauchi – 35
Bayelsa – 72
Benue – 111
Borno – 45
Cross River – 97
Delta – 131
Ebonyi – 112
Edo – 127
Ekiti – 119
Enugu – 134
Gombe – 58
Imo – 138
Jigawa – 44
Kaduna – 91
Kano – 67
Katsina – 60
Kogi – 119
Kwara – 123
Lagos – 133
Nasarawa – 58
Niger – 93
Ogun – 131
Ondo – 126
Osun – 127
Oyo – 127
Plateau – 97
Rivers – 118
FCT Abuja – 90
Some that scored 130 won't be admitted while some with less than 10 would be admitted on merit. When are we going to do away with this madness and let human capacity development be on merit only basis?

And these olodos will one day become senators, Governors and president. But never again.

10 Likes

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Nasir123(m): 12:15am On Jun 23, 2022
joyandfaith:

Jihadist!! Even if a Christian disciplines a Muslim student, you would declare jihad!! You are doing that because you have been brainwashed that Islam would dominate the world in this century.

Guy Shift!

I'm not having this conversation with a Baby.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by wpadmin: 12:16am On Jun 23, 2022
Canvass:
Abia – 130
Adamawa – 62
Akwa-Ibom – 123
Anambra – 139
Bauchi – 35
Bayelsa – 72
Benue – 111
Borno – 45
Cross River – 97
Delta – 131
Ebonyi – 112
Edo – 127
Ekiti – 119
Enugu – 134
Gombe – 58
Imo – 138
Jigawa – 44
Kaduna – 91
Kano – 67
Katsina – 60
Kogi – 119
Kwara – 123
Lagos – 133
Nasarawa – 58
Niger – 93
Ogun – 131
Ondo – 126
Osun – 127
Oyo – 127
Plateau – 97
Rivers – 118
FCT Abuja – 90

I will build a free school in my state. That school will be better than any Federal school.

So help me God.

Their plans will backfire.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by TruthinAction: 12:16am On Jun 23, 2022
What is the maximum score? Is it 201 over 300 or over 400?

Modified

It's over 300.

It is a low score then. Less than 70%.

Our educational standard has dropped.

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Slynation(m): 12:17am On Jun 23, 2022
Just to show Nigerians that a Northerner did well in an exam...They decided to claim someone daughter grin They even did it without stylishly attaching Hadiza or Zainab to her name atleast to make it convincing enough, kai....!! Gaskiya shame on this people!!!

9 Likes

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by indodon(m): 12:19am On Jun 23, 2022
Nasir123:

Guy Shift!

Man's right

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by nedekid: 12:23am On Jun 23, 2022
lawrenzooo:

How did you come about this cut off marks at least share the link to were you saw it.
It's funny though that some people believe you even without know where u got it from. Add some credibility to it by telling us your source
Oga, dint you write common entrance to enter unity schools?
My ward way back put in for kings college, Lagos. He scored exceedingly high. I personally went to the school, let it not be that I did not act on time to secure his admission. His name was not on the list. I made a move to see the principal. I think I met the vice in charge of admission. Omo I got a shocker. The guy said the quota for delta had been filled. Some little or so slots, howww!! Meanwhile the list he showed me was filled with kids that scored crap. Northerner stateshad slots of 40, 50 etc!!
The man told me ho ha, that was how the system was designed to enable backwards states benefit from federal education. Even this score the writer put seems to have been upgraded. Some states back them you only needed to score 2 as in "2" to enter unity schools.
The final shocker was the vp, told me and my madam that if not for this system people like Sanusi (he mentioned that name and that's how I knew Sanusi attended kc) wount have had the opportunity of attending such school!
I said how will a child that studied and performed well now be knocked out for one that scored 2? How will the 2 scorer even cope? He said over time they catch up.
Anyway, we had to console my ward, because he could not understand how he studied and performed well, beat the cutoff, yet no admission.
This is the bane of Nigeria.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Komu1048(m): 12:23am On Jun 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:

Let me tell you this as a Yoruba Christian. We had this issue at a paper stand this morning about Tinubu flying a Muslim deputy. Truth be told we Yorubas have never been about religion when it comes to electing our leaders, Most elective position in the Southwest belongs to Muslim, u only make an instance of Oyinlola. Since then have any Xtian ever reach there? But we don’t care, the last woe that will befall Yoruba tribe is to be divided along tribe, it won’t favour us n our leaders have done so much to keep us as one compare to what we have in the north n S/E. I don’t know your grievance is but don’t sow a seed of disunity among the Yorubas. Others might be doing it but let us join hands n laff at their ignorance, thank you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Slynation(m): 12:23am On Jun 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Run away from here...!! playing the pity card won't convince nothing!! Nobody is stopping anybody from going with the Muslim-Muslim ticket in Nigeria, but come and win lemme see...

Nonsense and ingredients

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by joyandfaith: 12:25am On Jun 23, 2022
Nasir123:

Guy Shift!

I don't wish to have conversation with someone under the influence of jinni. Those who are under influenced of jinni would form an opinion on someone that that never meets face to face. It is called psychotic. Visit Olore mosque in Ibadan for incarceration.

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by aribisala0(m): 12:27am On Jun 23, 2022
Conner44:

yet after looking at the above information some gullible zombies will believe Nigeria can become great in their lifetime undecided

All the south eastern states have very high cutoffs followed by the southwest then the middle belt follows and the northerners take the last position.
You are half educated which often is worse than no education
What is the correct interpretation of data showing states with higher cutoff? That they performed better ? No It just means a higher demand which can be interpreted in so many different ways eg as evidence for more SE states
Anyhow UNITY Schools are not centres of excellence that is not why they exist.

Just imagine if we said we are going to blow up planet earth and take the hundred strongest people on a boat like Noah's Ark . About half must be female no matter how many strong men you find or how string they are if life must proceed
That is why we have Unity schools . It is not the FG role to provide secondary education

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by vee22: 12:27am On Jun 23, 2022
When it reach education and jobs they remember quota system but when e reach election dey would say leave it open some people mumu never don

9 Likes

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by TenQ: 12:27am On Jun 23, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/sokoto-girl-leads-with-highest-score-as-fg-releases-results-of-common-entrance-exam/

Miss Ajidagba Mariam Akanke, an indigene of Sokoto state as scoring the highest with 201.
cannot be from Sokoto state. Ajidagba and Akanke are pure Yoruba names

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Slynation(m): 12:28am On Jun 23, 2022
lawrenzooo:

It is very legit, this issue was the talk of the town some years back and the northerners defended it like their life depends on it....

9 Likes

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by zigzagluv: 12:30am On Jun 23, 2022
whats ELDS ?
Nozino:

I didn’t know. But even that is understandable. If the North that didn’t fight a war and has had people at the hems of affairs in this country, decides to be backwards, how does it concern us if they intentionally decide not to grow? Let’s all take advantage of ELDS. In admission, employment etc. we in Benin already know this. Most people have lga certificates from the north.
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Bastard1stborn: 12:30am On Jun 23, 2022
Some people scored 1 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Bastard1stborn: 12:35am On Jun 23, 2022
Slynation:
Run away from here...!! playing the pity card won't convince nothing!! Nobody is stopping anybody from going with the Muslim-Muslim ticket in Nigeria, but come and win lemme see...

Nonsense and ingredients

Whatever you are smoking, na you sabi. Sha please return the lighter to the kit hen even you are done smoking and go inside on time. It's past 12 already
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by hardon1(m): 12:36am On Jun 23, 2022
Canvass:
Abia – 130
Adamawa – 62
Akwa-Ibom – 123
Anambra – 139
Bauchi – 35
Bayelsa – 72
Benue – 111
Borno – 45
Cross River – 97
Delta – 131
Ebonyi – 112
Edo – 127
Ekiti – 119
Enugu – 134
Gombe – 58
Imo – 138
Jigawa – 44
Kaduna – 91
Kano – 67
Katsina – 60
Kogi – 119
Kwara – 123
Lagos – 133
Nasarawa – 58
Niger – 93
Ogun – 131
Ondo – 126
Osun – 127
Oyo – 127
Plateau – 97
Rivers – 118
FCT Abuja – 90

We the southerners are just killing our self for nothing. This ELDS and QUOTA thing is a big scam and a cheating on the result of hardwork.

How can cut off mark be 10 or 2 for an exam where the score is 200. It is as good as not writing the exam

The children of Southern states are paying severely for the educational backwardness of the north and they call it creating "equality".

I weep embarassed

14 Likes

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by babtoundey(m): 12:37am On Jun 23, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/sokoto-girl-leads-with-highest-score-as-fg-releases-results-of-common-entrance-exam/

How can Anidagba Akanke be a natural indigene of Sokoto state. Everything about that name speaks Yoruba.

Congratulations to the young lady.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Nasir123(m): 12:38am On Jun 23, 2022
indodon:
Man's right

How is he/she right?

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by ottersberger(m): 12:39am On Jun 23, 2022
aribisala0:
Ignorant talk
The schools are meant for UNITY even above excellence

It is not the role of the FG To provide secondary education
The ONLY reason for the FG involvement is for UNITY do not forget that
So high score indicate high demand in the affected states and creates the wrong narrative of injustice.

Just remember
AGAIN

The provision of secondary education is not the responsibility of the FG

Those schools EXIST for a reason and that reason is POLITICAL and we are all signed up to it

Lame excuses.
What Nigeria need is competence.

What is the incentive for a northerner who knows they will get the same value or more than a southerner has to work as hard?. What you support with your presentation is inequality, and that is the basis for the strife and strained relationship between ethnicities witnessed in Nigeria today.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Just Finished Marking WAEC. I Cry For Our Future. / Aisha Balarabe Bawa's Thesis Plagiarized By Amos Ngaruiya, A Kenyan Lecturer / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.