Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox (6778 Views)

Some Weird, Idiotic Laws From Around The World. / It Idiotic Asking Ppl To Fwd Sms To 7 Or More Ppl Before Being Blessed / It Idiotic Asking Ppl To Fwd Sms, To 7 Or Moree Ppl Before Being Blessed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Seun(m): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2007
Thanks kiss

Actually, it's just one person - a girl - operating with multiple email addresses.
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by bluesky4(f): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2007
jeez some people need to grow up, being banned from an internet site is not the end of the world

it is quite funny to read tho grin

is this person still pestering you seun?
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Seun(m): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2007
Yes, and I think I need someone to help me deal with her. I think she's obsessed with me:
Lesleen
<neelsel@tmail.com> Mon, Aug 20, 2007 at 11:34 PM
To:
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Seun,
I heard you were a bat, now I am convinced. I can see your hacking
skills still lack some much needed enhancement( like your sick asshole)

So you really believed I have time to write you from multi emails? You
asshole, this has been the one and ONLY email addy I have uses for
years.

Your asshole has been busted. Now stop making a mockery of yourself and
repent. Everyone knows you are guilty as charged. Yesterday you
blatantly lied that You NEVER received any com0plaints regarding fake
usernames. You further asked for links.

Sadly when the links were provided to you, you banned the young lady for
doing so and further threatened to ban another who simply questioned
your integrity.

You should shoot your father with shit. He is responsible for you
growing into a useless human being.

Look around you, I don't have a thing to lose asswax. I will torment you
until you learn NEVER to mess with me again.

Seun Osewa, you will be hearing from the FEDs and the EFCC very soon,
Your yahoo yahoo yahoo boy,

PS, I can't wait for you to post this one on NL as well. Remmeber you
also stated you never received any mails from us? Well I am so happy you
are now somehow receiving them now, laughing as I continue sipping on
my shake,
I cannot get along either with those who shun the blunt truth, or those
who make their peace with it too easily!!!
, Lesleen Barbour-Jack,
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2007
o ma se o. awon alailojuti.

That aside though seun, is there any reason how someone was able to make a duplicate of the usernames on the board? I found it kind of weird myself considering 2 same names can't be registered. Did someone hack your system?
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Seun(m): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2007
Omo Eko's username has a space in it. The other guy just registered a username with two spaces.
The two are difficult to differentiate because double spaces are converted to single spaces by the browser!

1 Like

Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2007
It's still confusing Seun and an obvious trick by whomever to confuse people. No one is gonna bother to check whether one has a space or three, they are just gonna see the name itself and believe that it's the original person.

You should do something where a person cant even register names that are alike in anyway whatsoever thus there wouldnt be any confusion anymore. You'd be able to tell who is who and people TRYING to parade as someone else wont be able to.
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Seun(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2007
Send me the patches and I'll incorporate them. Failing that, you should choose a name without spaces.
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2007
obviously there are some addicts here

na by force to join forum

they should get a life

picking fights over the web is silly
people just like throwing insults anyhow

that a site is successful no be bad thing

maybe it should be a rule not to form usernames with spaces so people wont play these games
which one be FBI,EFCC in this matter
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by NOIBMUUL(m): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2007
b
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by fuzek: 12:14am On Aug 22, 2007
Seun u really should consider wat NOIBMUUL said, i think is good idea. and also try and c to it very fast, i think they just love and miss the site dats y-----dont take it against them ok wink but all these peeps, y insult some1 dis much on his own thing!!! na wa o undecided undecided undecided
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by naijacutee(f): 2:06am On Aug 22, 2007
Call me dim, but I'm kinda lost. undecided
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by fuzek: 2:29am On Aug 22, 2007
wia did u get lost could help u retrace ur steps (in dis case ur eyes) grin
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Seun(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2007
I don't think she has any problem with her eyes. The problem is probably somewhere between them. lipsrsealed
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Seun(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2007
On 8/21/07, queen momodu wrote:
> nairaland belong to, you.but please don,t ban people because they just to
> pick on the igbos,since you don,t see any thing wrong with babyosis or any
> igbo or mamaput comment about other tribes on nairaland.i don,t see you
> banning people because of the bad comment they have made.about all Edo
> people or about one EDO member named michelin89. just because of few bad
> Bini people.it just good to be fair to other people apart from igbo people
> on nairaland.

Seun Osewa <> wrote:

All right. Please don't mail me anymore.

queen: you have issues.

--

you are very tribalist,yet ban people because they say something about igbo people.you are a coward.seem you beleive in the Edo stereotypes like other airhead on nairaland of yours.then i beleive in the stereotypes that all yoruba are dirty and dumb supposed you have not heard the saying that yorubas eat in the same plate they deficate in,i for one can tell you how dirty yorubas are.so do you beleive this is truth.

This penchant to ascribe bad lifestyles to specific regions or tribes is utter balderdash. Nigeria has sinned and come short of the glory.

--

what is the truth that the yoruba are dirty and dumb.

--

tribalist.igbo ass kisser.i doubt if any igbo girl would date you .you are clown.

--

tribalist.i hope nairaland fall off.

--

you are still a loser.
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by fuzek: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2007
This is pure rubbish, i don't believe these are the type of people in Nairaland, its really dissappointing. So now it has come to tribes again!!!Na wa o.

What exactly is her problem? Did u ban her or she's just soliciting because honestly i don't understand her mail/ intentions (d 1st msg) at all angry undecided
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2007
Lmao.
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by debosky(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2007
no wonder dem dey fail SSCE yearly, see the evidence right here grin grin
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by fuzek: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2007
debosky:

no wonder them dey fail SSCE yearly, see the evidence right here grin grin

rofllllllllllllll grin grin grin
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Iman3(m): 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2007
This forum is a nuthouse.There are some real wackjobs here! grin
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by aloib(f): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2007
lmaoo, seun carry on
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Safe22: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2007
SEUN,

You are very mean and heartless guy. Quote me if i am wrong LAST YEAR, You changed my Username from tonisafe22 TO tonifool just because you had a misunderstaniding with another Nairaland user and banned him and i politely told you that was not fair and the next thing i knew, You changed my user to tonifool, delete my posts and replies and BANNED me. This is abusive of power!

You are Mean, Arrogant and selflish. You can banned this one too. You know Why because i dont only have multiple ID, i have Millions of active ID on Nairaland. So be prepared.

To everyone who seun has harrassed one way or the other. I am solidly behind one in any action whatever. Even if it means a court case where this Website will be banned i will stand by you in any action you want to take!!!

COUNT ME IN!
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by aloib(f): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2007
lmao, wat r u gonna file him against, ode
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Seun(m): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2007
Ok, I've decided to change your name back from "tonifool" to tonisafe22 (what a super punishment grin!)
If you have the right to call me a fool, an idiot, etc, then I have the right to change your username to "fool"!
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by BABEELOVE(f): 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2007
Luumbion1:

seun is the because of all this. you start a spark by banning people and u know naijas, they'll take it personal and come up with different talks. don't see the reason why u ban people anyway,

but as for me, u go ban tire because i'll always come back to nairaland. its a place to relax.

gbam!  Na wah oh! lipsrsealed See wahala!!!! undecided
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by venna: 2:03am On Aug 24, 2007
lol,Dimka is back.seun that is what are.you are simply a tribalist.you favor the igbo over other people,how dare you ban me because iam anti-igbo,while you left xris87 the anti -ijaw.maybe one day you find your hairy igbo chick.by the way i wrote that mail.you can ban me.i will be back.i am out.lol.
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by venna: 2:21am On Aug 24, 2007
why did you delete my igbo topic?i really think you have problem with south south people or anybody who isn,t a wazobia.my topic would be the igbos 90 % 419ers, in America,80% drug dealers in EUROPE,50%PROSTITUTES in Nigeria,100% fake drug in or any average igbo man is a criminal. all the Yoruba's are dirty and juju people.you have issues.i hope nairaland fall offf.
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by BABEELOVE(f): 2:45am On Aug 24, 2007
venna:

lol,Dimka is back.seun that is what are.you are simply a tribalist.you favor the igbo over other people,how dare you ban me because iam anti-igbo,while you left xris87 the anti -ijaw.maybe one day you find your hairy igbo chick.by the way i wrote that mail.you can ban me.i will be back.i am out.lol.

venna:

he he he he he he he he he he!!!!  Laff wan kill me oh!  N-A-I-J-A pipo!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

And how long do you think you can keep this up? Jumping from one cyber cafe to another. You will soon end up in Ogun state, next to Nairaland!!!! Mohadana/Okoroamadi/dimka/kelon/venna?  Perhaps if you just blend in and avoid hot spots, you will do just fine. kiss
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by BABEELOVE(f): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2007
One good reason not to get in the IM business--or E-mailing business.  All your conversations and "what nots"---are sure being sold to You Tube!  Na wa oh!!! cheesy 

Anyone that want's to say any sh*t should better say it here on Nairaland so the disgrace will be minimized. All your secret love letters will soon be published when the "love' goes sour! He he he he he he!!!! Huh! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Seun(m): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2007
, interesting.

Sorry dakmanzero, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Reason: encouraging people to go into 419 and promoting barbaric murder of innocent people for the 'crime' of being rich.

, i raise an eyebrow.

I wonder if he thinks what he has been accused of is nothing.
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Seun(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2007
On 8/30/07, David <davidylan@yahoo.com> wrote:

hi
May i ask a few questions:
May i ask why after so much appologies the moniker davidylan still remains banned for the last 2 months?
May i ask why PTH has remained banned for 48 hrs for the same "offense" that still ensures that Banderas and Iman with whom i was having a debate with remain active members?
May i ask why people like islander and omo-eko have been let back on the forum for offences 100x more grievous than my alleged offense while i remain locked out?

May i ask if there are some special rules that seem to apply to me alone?

May i really ask WHY i am always the target of a ban on the religious board on the same threads that others can freely express they thoughts?

May i ask why you chose to put up a thread denigrating my biblical namesake King David as a maniacal genocidal tyrant while like threads on islam are strictly forbidden?

May i ask why it is convenient for you to refer to me as an idiot while i cant?

May i ask why i am still banned?

Here's my response. Do I sound pissed off?
Were you or were you not asked to post a public apology and obtain forgiveness from mukina2 and one other muslim before being allowed to return. Did you or did you not comply with the direction? And after failing to comply, did you or did you not register a new account and use it to commit the same offense that you were banned for? Are you or are you not obviously a stubborn bull of a man?
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2007
plenty of people who were banned before who are still commiting worse offences now, however seun.

Suggest you check out the forum games section. Puke-worthy.
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by debosky(m): 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2007
LMAO at stubborn bull of a man grin grin grin

Seun abeg, unban David. he'll be a nice docile puppy I promise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Stealing High Tension Power Linesdies Electrocuted On A Utility Pole [pics] / The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook / happy birthday to me ) ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.