Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox (6771 Views)

Some Weird, Idiotic Laws From Around The World. / It Idiotic Asking Ppl To Fwd Sms To 7 Or More Ppl Before Being Blessed / It Idiotic Asking Ppl To Fwd Sms, To 7 Or Moree Ppl Before Being Blessed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by EkoLomo1(f): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

plenty of people who were banned before who are still commiting worse offences now, however seun.

Suggest you check out the forum games section. Puke-worthy.
Who The Fu ck are you angry angry angry

you must stupid angry angry angry, acting all scent in shit, so seun doesn't ban you

All your bitches that shit about Seun, then come on Nland acting all nice to him shocked shocked shocked shocked

why don't you name the person or people fighting angry angry, you fucking coward.

And let me tell you something bitch, if you got a fucking problem with me, say it in my face and not my back.

I hear all those shit you talj about me on YIM, but you think i give a shit angry angry angry

Bitch you don't bleeping know me, so don't start something you can't finish.

This are reason I don't chat with Nlanders, because most off your are back stabbers angry angry angry angry

Gosh i hate everything about you angry angry angry angry
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Iman3(m): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2007
@Seun
Abeg,unban the "bull"  grin Nairaland is better off with its more intelligent members
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by EkoLomo1(f): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2007
Look at them crying like a bunch of babies angry angry angry all because your asses are banned shocked shocked

Seun nobody is worthy unbanning jare

All those people that posted on this thread are 2faces angry angry angry angry

TOH acting all slick angry angry angry Bitch you need a face lift
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2007
I-man:

@Seun
Abeg,unban the "bull" grin Nairaland is better off with its more intelligent members

Lol, seriously.

So seun how is david supposed to make the apology to mukina and co?
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Iman3(m): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

So seun how is david supposed to make the apology to mukina and co?

Even Mukina is totally clueless as to why David is supposed to apologise to her. grin grin He is supposed to apologise to someone who never asked for an apology grin
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by mukina2: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2007
can someone please explain to me what this apology is about? undecided
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2007
I assume for being a malicious enemy of Islam wink
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by mukina2: 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2007
David  grin grin
i warned you for our topic cheesy grin

if its for  that David apologise tongue grin grin

Apologise and promise never to post on[b] Muslims what did you learn about Islam recently[/b] grin grin grin tongue

leave our topic for us . . . grin grin
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by tnaidaR(f): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2007
*quietly walks out* grin grin grin
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Islander(f): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2007
ROFLMSAO, Islander done turn Super star, I am looking for a PA. Attractive offers included in package cheesy cheesy
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by mrpataki(m): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2007
@ Seun,

Stay out of my biz here! Stop editing my location and profile.
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by tnaidaR(f): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2007
Rofl grin grin grin
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Seun(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2007
I don't know what mrpataki is talking about, but i banned him anyway.
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by tnaidaR(f): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2007
*sneaks out to go roflmao*
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by doncaster(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2007
na-wah ooooooooo their is a very big war going on hereoooo.
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by debosky(m): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2007
LMAO grin grin

and the banning continues cheesy
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by McOmo(m): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2007
Abi o . . .
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 02, 2007
Absolute power corrupts. absolutely. am sure i didn't even have to to rehash that truth everybody knows it. What is less obvious about the davidylan palaver (for instance) is that the more interesting people are leaving Nairaland - remember denex? unless Seun's vision for this forum is to make it a hang-out for sex-obssessed teenagers and peddlers of hyip schemes and other dubious business proposals.

Seun think about it.
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Iman3(m): 2:18am On Sep 02, 2007
A psychiatrist diagnosed Seun with Obssesive Compulsive Banning Disorder grin grin
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Seun(m): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2007
I don't have any absolute power. You are free to start your own blog (www.blogger.com) and post what you like with it. But you are not free to come to my site and post anything I don't like. Nairaland is not owned bythe public; it is my private property. Therefore, I have the right to run it in a way that makes me happy. I only have absolute power over what I own, and so do you. Davidylan may think he is an interesting fellow, but if he wants to be interesting on Seun Osewa's site he has to be cooperative.
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2007
Seun:

I don't have any absolute power. You are free to start your own blog (www.blogger.com) and post what you like with it. But you are not free to come to my site and post anything I don't like. Nairaland is not owned bythe public; it is my private property. Therefore, I have the right to run it in a way that makes me happy. I only have absolute power over what I own, and so do you. Davidylan may think he is an interesting fellow, but if he wants to be interesting on Seun Osewa's site he has to be cooperative.

You're saying the same thing. you do have absolute power (your site albeit) as you have clearly said.

There are all manner of things said on Nairaland at least davidylan is not obscene and his contributions at least make good conversation unlike many aimless threads and posts here.

From what I can see people have issues with your reasons for banning and the fact that many users still pass under your radar undetected.

In the previous post mrpataki said something about you editing his profile and location yet you said you do not know what he is talking about and banned him anyway.

Was it that the accusation was wrong?
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Seun(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2007
The time I spend deleting davidylan's unnecessary posts can be better spent adding value elsewhere.

If running my site in a way that makes me happy is "corruption" then I am guilty as charged. Walahi.

If davidylan's rants against Islam are so important to you, why not go to his blog to read them? his blog
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2007
Seun:

The time I spend deleting davidylan's unnecessary posts can be better spent adding value elsewhere.

The same could be said about alot of posts Seun esp some that were written recently on this current page alone yet such are still allowed to bark around NL while D is still banned.
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Seun(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2007
If you make me unhappy or uncomfortable, why won't you be banned? I can't leave my site for you, can I?
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by toshmann(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2007
@seun

lol. authority cheesy carry go. na u get nairaland hoha. anybody wey no like am make he go die grin grin grin grin grin

but woe betide you the day wey we go clash, if u ban me again, i will fax you my ancestral utagbo grin grin grin e no get remedy. i just pity you the other time. grin grin

try ban me again angry
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Seun(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2007
I love comedians. But in case you're serious I hope you're familiar with my religious (un)beliefs. wink
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by McOmo(m): 1:49am On Sep 04, 2007
Comedy ? Isnt Seun Nland's best comedian already ?
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by aloib(f): 2:52am On Sep 04, 2007
lol, seun pls unban pth, biko, he would be good from now, i miss him sha
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by toshmann(m): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2007
seun,
in the spirit of justice, dont you think that occassionally you may try to ban yourself especially when you behave in a manner unbecoming of your status as the administrator?

you can always log in with another username grin grin grin
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by olanajim(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2007
I have been reading about people being banned and unbanned. Is this really an issue to warrant such an  outpouring of emotion? Why would anyone go about doing what displeases others in the name of freedom of expression?

Anyway, I don't see any sense in banning people without a means to stop them from reappearing under a new username with devilish intention.

Personally, I don't think banning should be use frequently. It would lose it power to deter. It rather embolden the culprit the more. I think Seun must learn to gauge people's opinion and ensure he is fair.  

As for me, banning is not an issue. There is need to change tactic.

@seun,
you are living up the Egba legacy. The Egbas cannot be intimidated. Keep flying our flag but be careful as you use your power.

1 Like

Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by omoge(f): 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2007
@ aloib
was PTH banned? haven't seen his post so far.

Seun, do you want us to send you Rams, goats, white cock, yams, palm oil, ata wewe, ogoro (palmy), kinkin, ogiri/iru and native spice like alligator pepper and native chalk? Let us know what you need for appeasement o and we will send it to the king of the land for Davidylan/PTH to be unbanned.

grin
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2007
lol duh omoge, who do you think I've been lobbying for all this while tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Used 375 Cfm Ingersaoll Rand Air Compressor For Sale At A Reasonable Price / The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook / happy birthday to me ) ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.