Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,175 members, 7,853,011 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Are You Angry About Your Past? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Angry About Your Past? (235 Views)

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / What Are You Angry About In Life / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Angry About Your Past? by Alphalab(m): 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
If only you can dig up the past and right your wrong, I would have advised you to spend every minute of your day fantasizing about the changes you will make. Same goes for the future.

Sadly, none of it is possible.

You being angry about your past, shows that you're yet to achieve the things you've dreamt of in the past.

Life is a two edged sword.

The anger you're feeling now, can be replaced with happiness by looking at the same thing that caused the anger with a different perspective.

When you spend time living in the past or being anxious for the future, you're giving out the second chance that life has given you willingly.

Living in the past raises all types of negative feelings.

Pasts are meant to be learnt from and not loving it over and over again.

What happened in the past was meant to happen and no matter how hard you try to change it, you'll fail.

You want to have a better past? Then, start living today. Within a twinkle of an eye, your today becomes your tomorrow.

Take charge and make yourself happy today.
Re: Are You Angry About Your Past? by Benki003(m): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
angryAngry is an understatement am disappointed grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Angry About Your Past? by Ekejoestar(m): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lol, we all made mistakes in the past but that doesn't mean that we won't move on.

Being angry over your past is not healthy cuz your past should be left in the past where it rightfully belong.
Re: Are You Angry About Your Past? by Sweetvie: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Smile... we all make mistakes in the past but we got to move on...
I was never really angry with my past,mayb disappointed
Anytime i thought abt it i just feel m too naive smiley

1 Like

Re: Are You Angry About Your Past? by Alphalab(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2022
Yeah, it was a learning phase for your today.
Sweetvie:
Smile... we all make mistakes in the past but we got to move on...
I was never really angry with my past,mayb disappointed
Anytime i thought abt it i just feel m too naive smiley

1 Like

Re: Are You Angry About Your Past? by Alphalab(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2022
Yeah, at some point. But you have to grow out of it.
Benki003:
angryAngry is an understatement am disappointed grin

(1) (Reply)

"School Is A Scam"-ss2 Girls Say As They Run From School To Meet Their Boyfriend / Tems And Wiz Makes Hot 100 List In US / Love Shadows: It’s All About Live And Let’s Fix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.