Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! (6377 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC / University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) / CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by GeneralDitari: 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
May God bless the Ijaw Nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by GeneralDitari: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
One day, I will make the Ijaw spirits proud.

Will free Ijaws and bring them to the promise land of which is Ijaw Republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by GeneralDitari: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
I am General Ditari and that's who I am.
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by r4bbit: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by TimmyA: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
A day will come when each region will be independent of the northern leeches

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by realstars: 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
The world is ending soon., so nigeria has no place to stay.
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
It's funny you think the best way to propagate the Ijaw struggle is to be pressing your Tecno phone from one backwater Ekeremor village while daily posting seditious comments on Nairaland until the government decides to have some of your time (the internet is not anonymous) then you look for people to trend hashtags and demand your freedom but nobody even send you for your polo. Nothing concern me sha cool

13 Likes

Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by GeneralDitari: 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
It's funny you think the best way to propagate the Ijaw struggle is to be pressing your Tecno phone from one backwater Ekeremor village while daily posting seditious comments on Nairaland until the government decides to have some of your time (the internet is not anonymous) then you look for people to trend hashtags and demand your freedom but nobody even send you for your polo. Nothing concern me sha cool

Bro, why is it that whenever you guys hear Ijaw Republic you catch cold.

My group have taken it to the United Nations

We've also taken the Ijaw Republic Referendum suit to Abuja high court.

Nigeria will one day end so calm down.

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by lathrowinger: 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
GeneralDitari:
One day, I will make the Ijaw spirits proud.

Will free Ijaws and bring them to the promise land of which is Ijaw Republic.

Tomorrow might be too late, start now, even if u kpeme along the line. Your name will forever live.

Follow steps of Sunday Igboho

We sef wan achieve YORUBA NATION

64 Likes

Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by babasolution: 12:07am On Jun 21, 2022
The ijaw will remain and the nigerdelta with Nigeria forever

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by voicelessmunk: 2:37am On Jun 21, 2022
that would be lovely some day https://realandrare.su
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by kindlyheart: 5:22am On Jun 21, 2022
GeneralDitari:
May God bless the Ijaw Nation.

I pray Nigeria breaks peacefully ooo. I don't want the up coming generation to run in same avoidable circles we been running around. if it is so hard to love and adore each, it shouldn't be hard for everyone to go their separate ways

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by GeneralDitari: 6:50am On Jun 21, 2022
lathrowinger:

Tomorrow might be too late, start now, even if u kpeme along the line. Your name will forever live.

Follow steps of Sunday Igboho

We sef wan achieve YORUBA NATION

Taken it to UN already

Taken the Referendum suit to Abuja High Court too.

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by GeneralDitari: 6:51am On Jun 21, 2022
babasolution:
The ijaw will remain and the nigerdelta with Nigeria forever

Don't mistake Ijaw for the Fulani slave that you and your ancestors are.

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by Ay04z(m): 8:31am On Jun 21, 2022
Okay ooo
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by Sergio101(m): 8:46am On Jun 21, 2022
Thoh..... your alternate moniker?? grin

I thought you Said the(online) General Ditari ain't in Nairaland cheesy cheesy

Leeemaaohh!!

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by GeneralDitari: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2022
Sergio101:
Thoh..... your alternate moniker?? grin

I thought you Said the(online) General Ditari ain't in Nairaland cheesy cheesy

Leeemaaohh!!

Bro, so many Ijaws believe in me.

They are in their thousands.

Even Ijaw leaders too work with me.
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by Litmus: 9:02am On Jun 21, 2022
Nigeria require technologists in all fields in order to compete in the rapidly approaching world of advanced industries. We need battery technology innovators, EV-cars manufacturers, researchers' in the filed of exotic materials, Artificial Intelligence researchers, people working in rocketry so that the black world dose not again miss out on wealth that is abundant in space; Nigeria requires Space industries, Robotics engineers, people working in the Biology industries looking at genetics, medicines, preparing for immerging viruses; we require marine scientists, people working in the quantum computing sector; people working in the super conduction fields, people working on virtual reality fields, block chain tech, Software engineers; renewable energy sector, two wheel mobility, urban development - the list is endless

but I guess, wars, diseases , japparing, causing or engaging in ethnic strife and then begging the west to come help us when these conflicts refuse to end, causing famine and starvation are the sum of our abilities and ambitions ... undecided

ethnic strife, raping, lynching, selling body parts, cussing online all easier for the Indome brain addled types ...
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by Sergio101(m): 9:03am On Jun 21, 2022
GeneralDitari:

Bro, so many Ijaws believe in me.

They are in their thousands.

Even Ijaw leaders too work with me.

Okay.
Ain't perturbed Sha undecided.

But I have few questions to ask since you are now bold enough not to be switching monickers.

What's your stand on the brotherhood between ijaw and IGBOS.

Some of your brothers here do insult igbos which I see as pure myopism because in reality of things..... IGBOS have taken many dodgeable bullets for ijaw.

Nigerians still mock IGBOS for Goodluck's election lost.

But some of your brothers can't just understand that we are one but will always attack IGBOS here leaving Fulani that do suck una oil to dryness (also their co Yoruba)

So what's your stake. I'm waiting......

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by lereinter(m): 9:14am On Jun 21, 2022
Even the world will end
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by GeneralDitari: 9:16am On Jun 21, 2022
Sergio101:

Okay.

But I have few questions to ask since you are now bold enough not to be switching monickers.

Some of your brothers here do insult igbos which I see as pure myopism because in reality of things..... IGBOS have taken many dodgeable bullets for ijaw.

But some of your brothers can't just understand that we are one but will always attack IGBOS here leaving Fulani that do suck una oil to dryness (also their co Yoruba)

Igbos only protected their jobs.

The way Buhari fix in Northerners to all the main positions under him same way Goodkuck did with Igbos
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by GeneralDitari: 9:16am On Jun 21, 2022
Sergio101:

Okay.

Ijaws don't hate Igbos.
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by GeneralDitari: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2022
In reality, Igbos are closer to Ijaws than Yoruba or Hausa but what Ijaw hate is Igbo claiming Ijaw areas and trying to lord it over Ijaw that in reality is as big as them in size.
When Ijaw refuse, they insult Ijaw.

It makes Ijaw see Igbo as worse as Fulani.
Or even more worse.

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by GeneralDitari: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2022
lereinter:

Even the world will end

The world is without end.
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by GeneralDitari: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2022
GeneralDitari:
In reality, Igbos are closer to Ijaws than Yoruba or Hausa but what Ijaw hate is Igbo claiming Ijaw areas and trying to lord it over Ijaw that in reality is as big as them in size.
When Ijaw refuse, they insult Ijaw.

It makes Ijaw see Igbo as worse as Fulani.
Or even more worse.
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by Sergio101(m): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2022
GeneralDitari:

Ijaws don't hate Igbos.

Okay.

A satisfying reply.

Now please bro.
I love my ijaw brethren. But they are always getting it wrong here.

If you can pass a message to them on the importance of Unity among brethren......it will be fine.

Goodluck on your ijaw republic
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2022
GeneralDitari:
In reality, Igbos are closer to Ijaws than Yoruba or Hausa but what Ijaw hate is Igbo claiming Ijaw areas.

It made Ijaw see Igbo as worse as Fulani.
There are more Ijaws living in Ondo state (400,000) alone, which is more than all the Ijaws living in all 5 SE states combined.

So the truth is, Igbos are closer to other tribes, than other tribes are closer to Igbos. And that's primarily due to economic reasons far more than any other reason.

Just saying.
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by GeneralDitari: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2022
Sergio101:

Okay.

A satisfying reply.

Now please bro.
I love my ijaw brethren. But they are always getting it wrong here.

If you can pass a message to them on the importance of Unity among brethren......it will be fine.

Goodluck on your ijaw republic

Ijaws don't hate Igbos and are even ready to collaborate with them on this same self determination movements if they are ready to know what they are doing.

My people say its two hands that wash each other clean.

Many thousands of Ijaws believe in me and the groups I lead.

All Ijaw leaders work with us.
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by GeneralDitari: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2022
GeneralDitari:

Ijaws don't hate Igbos and are even ready to collaborate with them on this same self determination movements if they are ready to know what they are doing.

My people say its two hands that wash each other clean.

Many Thousands of Ijaw believe in me and the groups I lead.

All Ijaw leaders work with us.
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by GeneralDitari: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2022
safesurfer:

There are more Ijaws living in Ondo state (400,000) alone, which is more than all the Ijaws living in all 5 SE states combined.

So the truth is, Igbos are closer to other tribes, than other tribes are closer to Igbos. And that's primarily due to economic reasons far more than any other reason.

Just saying.

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw both in size and population.
Truth be told.
Re: These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! by Slynation(m): 9:29am On Jun 21, 2022
Ijaw nation or nothing....!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) / Man Almost Lynched For Supporting Subsidy Removal In Bayelsa / EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.