Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. (1722 Views)

This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually / My Husband Wants Me To Alway Wear Pant And Bra With My 4 Kids In The House / Things You Must Keep Alway During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by bigcee(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tolexander:
I would suggest family planning for your dog if you are afraid of teenage pregnancy for her

That is wickedness bro

I advise you report this matter to the nearest police station to get the wicked dog arrested and sue for assault and battery.
If you don’t trust the police, report the case to MC Oluomo to handle it for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Girl Was Struck By Lightning And Turn Into A Giantess - Love And Thunder / Is It Okay To Compliment My Female Boss? / Which Age Is Too Young And Too Old For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.