Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Help A University Undergraduate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help A University Undergraduate (125 Views)

What's The Usefulness Of A University Certificate In The Presidential Election / Kashim Shettima Shares Photo Of His Undergraduate Days In UNIMAID (1989) / Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A University Undergraduate by Achebedegreat(m): 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Good day Nairalanders.

Please I really need your help, I graduated from Secondary school in 2016 but due to financial difficulties, I couldn't further my education so I decided to move to the city maybe secure a job and save some money to further my education.

I travelled to Osun State to live with my elder brother who enrolled me in computer training institute.

I finished my computer training in 2017 and in 2018 I got a job in one of the churches there, the job was a tough one and the pay was not enough to sustain me but I managed to save some money.

I was working and studying for admission, I wrote UTME in 2019 but could not get admission to study Law which is my preferred course. In 2020 I wrote UTME again and fortunately for me, I gained admission to study my dream course in one of the Federal universities in the East.

Now, I'm in my 200L but life in campus is extremely difficult, I manage to survive, sometimes I will go some days without eating any meaningful food, I have lost weight and sick as well. At times I skip classes due to extreme hunger.

Please my brothers and sisters, I really need your help, I'm a good computer operator and I am good in the following skills:
* Plastic I.D Card,
* Online registration,
* Typesetting, printing, and photocopying,
* Graphics design,
* Book binding.
But my problem is that I don't have equipment to start this business in school. Anybody who graduated from tertiary institution or who is still in school, knows how lucrative this business is on campus.

Please I need your financial assistance to get some of these equipment; Laptop or desktop computer, printer and photocopy machine, laminating machine.

No amount is too small, I will forever be grateful. Please help a brother, I beg of you.

Here is my contact details: 08089775373, 09042520897.
Thank you so much � � �.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make INEC Locate A Polling Unit Close To My Sis Residence..? / ICYMI: Top Stories In Edo Today / Opinion: Governance Not Showbiz By Kennedy Onyenma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.