Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,305 members, 7,846,360 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk (49951 Views)

When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
jaxxy:
ur father didn't deny u bt u want to deny ur father because he clearly disagrees with ur transgender nonsense/views? Shows u have no manners or uve been brainwashed or manipulated.
It's valid to go your separate ways if your family don't accept your sexuality or gender
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by ChiefJusticeFuc: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Then musk would have worked so hard to get custody but he cared much about money. Blame him instead for being a neglective father. You men never want to take care of children but make baby mamas everywhere and wine when the kid grows up not dancing to your tune when you weren't there for them

Who told you he neglected his kids?

You seem not to know that marriage laws and courts in the west are heavily skewed to screw the man .

That gold digger wanted child support and hefty divorce alimony which she got .

Do you even know if she has refused to grant him both custody and insist on very limiting visitation periods for Musk to see his own kids?

You sound like a kid to say Musk should have spent more time with his own kids as if that is what turned the kids gay.

Know now that the western courts have been so corrupted by Judases hence the reference to them as The Jewdociary that they exist only to destroy healthy family life by making divorce easier and beneficial to only women.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
RenerdLiam:

He and his mum never benefitted from his father money. He is self made without any backing from his father
Yea...
LoL,keep telling yourself the bolded
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Moh247:
Ellon musk would be deeply embarrassed... Musk is a Manly man who is very proud of his masculinity only for his wife to turn his son to Bobrisky

Divorce is horrible, women turn kids of a failed marriage to bitter adults
I'm sorry...."manly man", where did you get that idea from?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by CheapHomes1: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I remember you,the troll who keeps going back and forth. Have a nice day

Oga, why you de run? Cant you tell us who made musk's kid a she since you earlier said that he is now a she? Is the question too difficult for you to answer?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Ishilove: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
ponishah:

And when war comes, the ones that hanged to men will refuse to fight , claiming that they are women.
It happened in Ukraine.
LGTBQ are people with troubled mentality and maladaptive behaviour
Buhahahahahaah!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by CheapHomes1: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

It's valid to go your separate ways if your family don't accept your sexuality or gender

Pls how is gender determined? Can you educate us on that?
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by cococandy(f): 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
descarado:

All of them are racist coco. None is excluded. An average AA don't like you.

The hate between Africans and African Americans is manufactured. Africans guzzle the model minority coolaid sold to them by white people in order to look down on AAs whereas AAs are socialized to see Africans as less than.
I don’t buy into it. It’s divide and conquer
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Who told you he neglected his kids?

You seem not to know that marriage laws and courts in the west are heavily skewed to screw the man .

That gold digger wanted child support and hefty divorce alimony which she got .

Do you even know if she has refused to grant him both custody and insist on very limiting visitation periods for Musk to see his own kids?

You sound like a kid to say Musk should have spent more time with his own kids as if that is what turned the kids gay.

Know now that the western courts have been so corrupted by Judases hence the reference to them as The Jewdociary that they exist only to destroy healthy family life by making divorce easier and beneficial to only women.

Like you said dude,no one knows the insides of what went down during the divorce proceedings and child custody battle but the court gave the person who's much more there the custody of the kid and for what we know Elon never contested so his fault still

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Oga, why you de run? Cant you tell us who made musk's kid a she since you earlier said that he is now a she? Is the question too difficult for you to answer?
Like I said,have a nice day troll. No one is going back and forth with you, we keep winning and y'all keeps typing behind the scenes

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Pls how is gender determined? Can you educate us on that?
Confusing gender with sex....yeah, there's no hope dude,the internet is free if you want to educate yourself on the subject more

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mickykarim:
Elon Musk MUST BE HAPPY WITH THIS.

It is an easier and perhaps the easiest way to rid himself of a PERVERT.

HPOEFULLY, THE EVIL POSSESSED CHILD DIVEST HIMSELF OF ALL BENEFITS OF THE MUSKS. SINCE HE HAS CHOSEN THE SATANIC SENSE AND IDENTITY.

I would be the happiest father if Elon Musk, with a God given opportunity and intervention to DISOWN the Lucifer in the family.
Elon doesn't believe in God
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by CheapHomes1: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Like I said,have a nice day troll. No one is going back and forth with you, we keep winning and y'all keeps typing behind the scenes

You don't need to go back and forth. All I need is just a name.

who made musk's kid a she since you earlier said that he is now a she?
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Cantonese: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
To think that he is the son of the world's wealthiest man. The young man did not care about his father's wealth. Son wey because of am, some men dey pursue their wives for delivering girls. Some men dey abandon their wives and daughters inside hospital. This muntula decided say e can never be man, but woman.

For me there is no reason whatsoever to be transgender. However it's their choice. Na God go settle their matter

For some people, na to die there inside im papa money l. Most transgender people would never change on account of such wealth.
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
judedwriter:
Money isn't everything...

Some people have lots of money and still yet change their sex because of dissatisfaction!
Finally a writer that's objective with a wide view of the world
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Panda7(m): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
cheesy tongue kiss
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
SugarGirl44:
Oshisco.

After teaching us the pronouns 'he/she' in their stupid language, now they're using 'their/they' to confuse us.

I wish we can just do away with anything oyinbo, their language, culture and all.

Very confused set of people.
Good....start the petition,I'm sure majority will sign

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You don't need to go back and forth. All I need is just a name.

who made musk's kid a she since you earlier said that he is now a she?
And I said use the correct pronoun and then we will talk
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Like you said dude,no one knows the insides of what went down during the divorce proceedings and child custody battle but the court gave the person who's much more there the custody of the kid and for what we know Elon never contested so his fault still

You blaming him for losing custody of his kids to a gold digger who got the Jewdiciary on her side to screw musk?

Nah wah ohh.

Try go abroad and you will understand why many of their men are running away from marriage .
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by CheapHomes1: 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Confusing gender with sex....yeah, there's no hope dude,the internet is free if you want to educate yourself on the subject more

Since the internet is free and you aren't confusing gender with sex, then u can comfortably answer my questions.

"Pls how is gender determined? Can you educate us on that?"

By the way, which dictionary are you using? Does it say something different from the screenshot below?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by cococandy(f): 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Acidosis:

Hate is a strong word. I don't hate LGBT folks (at least I don't hate you kiss )

Very funny

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by swissgoldenpro2: 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is really bad
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

You blaming him for losing custody of his kids to a gold digger who got the Jewdiciary on her side to screw musk?

Nah wah ohh.

Try go abroad and you will understand why many of their men are running away from marriage .

Listen man,I live abroad and from the looks of things,you don't rather you are listening to the propaganda thrown by the manosphere. The court awards the right parent custody of the kids....if Elon was an upright parent,he would have gotten custody but he ain't

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Since the internet is free and you aren't confusing gender with sex, then u can comfortably answer my questions.

"Pls how is gender determined? Can you educate us on that?"

By the way, which dictionary are you using? Does it say something different from the screenshot below?
Sex refers to the different biological and physiological characteristics of males and females, such as reproductive organs, chromosomes, hormones, etc.Gender refers to the socially constructed characteristics of women and men – such as norms, roles and relationships of and between groups of women and men,not the same thing. Good day

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Udoboss(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
cococandy:
Not to mention he’s a racist jerk whose wealth came from resources his ancestors stole from Africa meanwhile he has no regard nor does he even pretend to have any regard for black folks.

He's from South Africa
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Mickykarim: 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Elon doesn't believe in God

THIS IS NOT ABOUT GOD, RATHER, PERVERSION AND ABNORMALITY.

A mis normal. You do not have to have any faith to identify something out of the ordinary. An abysmal manifestation of mental defect against all known human behavorial pattern.
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by LastDonn: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
This kind thing can also happen when a child felts neglected by the father. Especially when the father is attached to his other child or children. Parents please show love to your children. You may HV a favourite ,but don't show it. Show equal love . Be there for them.
No amount of money or wealth you give to a child can replace a close quality time with them.
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mickykarim:

A mis normal. You do not have to have any faith to identify something out of the ordinary. An abysmal manifestation of mental defect against all known human behavorial pattern.
LoL....you are not in the medical field so your words means nothing to me because you have no power to change shit

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Listen man,I live abroad and from the looks of things,you don't rather you are listening to the propaganda thrown by the manosphere. The court awards the right parent custody of the kids....if Elon was an upright parent,he would have gotten custody but he ain't

Yeah. Same corrupt jewdiciary that now jails a parent for opposing his underage kids being forced to undego sex reassignment surgery?

Same useless west were Parents who object to homosexual child grooming and CRT racist ideology are classified as domestic terrorists by the state?

Same useless west where despite providing verifiable DNA evidence that a child is not theirs, a court will still insist the father pay child support?

Same west were School boards are in court preventing parents from knowing what they teach children?

Which abroad you dey?
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Mickykarim: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

LoL....you are not in the medical field so your words means nothing to me because you have no power to change shit

Your choice of words already indicated your pervert leaning. This discuss not meant for your ilk of thoughtlessness and DIRTY word. Mr. "s" word.
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by CheapHomes1: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Sex refers to the different biological and physiological characteristics of males and females, such as reproductive organs, chromosomes, hormones, etc.Gender refers to the socially constructed characteristics of women and men – such as norms, roles and relationships of and between groups of women and men,not the same thing. Good day

That is lovely. So what was the sex of Elon musk's kid at birth?
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Mickykarim: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
gambojimeta:

Musk himself does not have a religion and claimed in an interview that he has no faith in God and does not believed in God. He believes in science.

Ps: Oyinbo like their pikin die. He would still love him no matter what.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. / Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.