Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,933 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Have Been Fightin With All Dis In My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Been Fightin With All Dis In My Relationship (213 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Been Fightin With All Dis In My Relationship by Netcry0(m): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is my 4th relationship and they all complain of same thing that I complain too much..
I’m in my 4th relationship we started well as usual .. good energy .. I’m the kind of guy that always have time for my gal .if my gal send me a message I always love replying fast . But sometimes if I message my gal and she don’t reply on time like 20min-30mins delay I get mad and just assume she might be cheating or she’s chatting with guy.. I think I am insecure .. I think I’m needy and it’s really f*kin me up .. I always want my gal to treat me Like I treat her.. I want my gal to always keep to her words.. if she say she will call me I want her to call me that exact time any delay I just conclude she doesn’t care about me .. all this is f**king me up .. I expect too much from my gf .. I no if I continue this way it will Bleep up with my mental health .. so please nairaland I need help at this point.. don’t wanna loose my woman .
I need advice
Re: Have Been Fightin With All Dis In My Relationship by bigpicture001: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Go get money.. and theey will behave. The way u want them to. Period!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Check / Unpopular Opinion: What Do You Guys Think? / Ladies Vs Guys In A Relationship Who Wins ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.