Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test (51141 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by IyaTola: 6:05am On Jun 30, 2022
Good morning
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by innocentejiro: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
My application for NERC does not go beyond Educational background even after filling every field. Please what do I do?

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Rubyjade: 2:10am On Jul 01, 2022
innocentejiro:
My application for NERC does not go beyond Educational background even after filling every field. Please what do I do?
Chat with the customer service on the top left bottom of your screen
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Teepy0392(f): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Can you pls help.me with the NERC applicationwebsite
Rubyjade:
Chat with the customer service on the top left bottom of your screen
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by IyaTola: 9:33am On Jul 06, 2022
Teepy0392:
Can you pls help.me with the NERC applicationwebsite
Google it na
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Techvin: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2022
With regards to NERC past questions, I think you will find help here: https://www.jobsgivers.com/past-questions-answers/nerc-job-aptitude-cbt-test/
That website has really proven to be reliable over time, not to talk of the thousands of customer reviews on their site. Just give them a try cos i have tried them in the past and was happy i did.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by lavylilly: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
Techvin:
With regards to NERC past questions, I think you will find help here: https://www.jobsgivers.com/past-questions-answers/nerc-job-aptitude-cbt-test/
That website has really proven to be reliable over time, not to talk of the thousands of customer reviews on their site. Just give them a try cos i have tried them in the past and was happy i did.
Thank you
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by llade(m): 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
smiley
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by GiantStrides11: 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hello,

As part of the way to edge through the recruitment process, we shall be organizing an online tutorial sessions for the aspiring NERC faithful.

The tutorial will be culled from general mathematics, use of English, verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, sentence correction and use of English plus discipline questions

If interested, kindly send us your whatsapp contact via our email address

giantstrides11@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by dejavuh0007(m): 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
GiantStrides11:
Hello,

As part of the way to edge through the recruitment process, we shall be organizing an online tutorial sessions for the aspiring NERC faithful.

The tutorial will be culled from general mathematics, use of English, verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, sentence correction and use of English plus discipline questions

If interested, kindly send us your whatsapp contact via our email address

giantstrides11@gmail.com

Sorry, but have they begin to contact successful candidates?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by iconismail: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Capital yes.... They started with the manager's applicants
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by IyaTola: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
wink
iconismail:
Capital yes.... They started with the manager's applicants
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Gracia28: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
[quote author=wyyzkay post=114034786][/quote]
I've been shortlisted to take the NERC Aptitude test, Anyone with the past questions I can study should please send to akinyosoladami@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Elderay(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Please kindly add me to the WhatsApp group, I have been shortlisted for the NERC aptitude test scheduled for 22 ,Sept..

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Jen96: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Elderay:
Please kindly add me to the WhatsApp group, I have been shortlisted for the NERC aptitude test scheduled for 22 ,Sept..nxt week. Here is my contract ma. 08067245045. Thank you
same here o. I am looking for questions to practice
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Jen96: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Gracia28:

I've been shortlisted to take the NERC Aptitude test, Anyone with the past questions I can study should please send to akinyosoladami@gmail.com
v u gotten?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Relixy2k: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
Just got invite fir the test to hold thursday 22nd 10am. Anyone else?

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by lunacol(m): 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Instructions
Dear Applicant, Congratulations on making it through the initial review stage to being shortlisted for the aptitude test.

The initial review stage sorted candidates on the basis of their qualifications and years of experience for applied roles in line with the Commission’s scheme of service. Where it is discovered that any candidate who scaled through the initial review stage does not possess the minimum years of experience for the applied role, they shall be placed on the appropriate role that matches their years of experience in the Commission’s scheme of service, where vacancies exist in the commensurate roles.

By clicking on the start exam button to proceed to the aptitude test, I agree to be bound by the Commission’s decision to place my application on a role that matches my years of experience in the Commission’s scheme of service and to proceed with the entire application on the assigned role. I note that the Commission shall not entertain any objections/appeals on role allocation and confirm that any objection/appeal raised by me shall be deemed to be the forfeiture of my application.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Annychibest(f): 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Relixy2k:
Just got invite fir the test to hold thursday 22nd 10am. Anyone else?

I was invited too
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by vinceyinnovation: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
I also got invite for aptitude test please this is my phone number and email for aptitude test past questions:

enevincent011@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by BabaRabiu01: 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
Please you guys should create a WhatsApp group and add us up for update and brainstorming.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Notimeisano: 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Someone should please send me the aptitude test to my mail at Notime3555@gmail.com also, if there is WhatsApp group, please add me.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by DanceVille: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Just created a group now.

Join via WhatsApp

https:///HtB3BeqSyl34ofcwaEHG73

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Glorious67: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
I was shortlisted ,please somebody help with past questions ,add me on WhatsApp please 08061765074 thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by clumsydyna: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
I also just got an invite for September 22nd

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by dequnley: 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
https:///F5lpS3Z780TIrdW1mImE1S
Let everyone try using this Link
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Euckyrex(f): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
I was invited as well. Anyone with past question should pls help.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by dequnley: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///F5lpS3Z780TIrdW1mImE1S
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by sekzy99(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
We are looking for highly motivated, passionate, and committed individuals to join the team as we prepare this generation for the future of work. As our Intern, your primary responsibility will be to impact primary and secondary school learners with coding skills.

Mode: Physical

Roles and Responsibilities
• Teach coding in a fun & engaging way to primary and secondary school students.
• Inspire students to learn coding at a young age
• Assess students’ progress, evaluate assignments, and give constructive feedback.
• Teach one-to-one and one-to-many classes.
• Conduct regular feedback sessions with schools

Our Ideal Candidate
• Passion for teaching young school students. Prior experience is an added advantage
• Must be between 18 – 35 years
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
• A personal laptop
• A coding background is needed.
• Applicants must be able to teach two or more of these: Scratch Programming, Mobile App Development, Web Design (HTML, CSS & JavaScript), Python Programming, and Robotics.
• Must reside in Lagos State

To apply, please complete the internship application form here: https://forms.gle/5MqrNfUymFpeSAaj6

For more information, please check:
Email: macrotutor@datasciencenigeria.ai
Twitter: @MacroTutor_
Instagram: MacroTutor
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/macrotutor
Phone Number: 08165977602, 07034100668
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Notimeisano: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
Euckyrex:
I was invited as well. Anyone with past question should pls help.
when you get a past question please send me a mail Notime3555@gmail.com or WhatsApp 08110180200
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Jasswill(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
DanceVille:
Just created a group now.

Join via WhatsApp

https:///HtB3BeqSyl34ofcwaEHG73
Please add this number: 08171744802

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear / Kindly Advice The HR / Gtbank Recruitment 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.