Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu (16091 Views)

Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States / Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos / Man Caught With Stolen PVCs In Kogi State (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by BigBashiru: 1:31am On Jun 22, 2022
Whiteshield:

Tinubu no fit lose this one. Forget am.

The frog eyed idiot has already lost

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Whiteshield: 1:32am On Jun 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

The people are the structure bro.

That's how LP lost in Ekiti. The people are the structure.
Party without a single state Governor is the one you people are banking on to win Presidency. You are young but not stupid. Use your head to reason.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Whiteshield: 1:33am On Jun 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

The frog eyed idiot has already lost

You can enjoy good governance in Lagos not don't want Tinubu as President? Na lie. Tinubu must rule you.
You will cry blood when Tinubu becomes President.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by BigBashiru: 1:41am On Jun 22, 2022
Whiteshield:

Party without a single state Governor is the one you people are banking on to win Presidency. You are young but not stupid. Use your head to reason.

You do not need governors to become president and you don't need president in lp to win lp governorship.....

All Nigerians think of is problems and obstacles and una generally get negative mindset.

Labor party has long existed before Peter obi started vieing in their platform and I'm sure they hv been Fielding governorship candidates for years.....
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by BigBashiru: 1:41am On Jun 22, 2022
Whiteshield:

You can enjoy good governance in Lagos not don't want Tinubu as President? Na lie. Tinubu must rule you.
You will cry blood when Tinubu becomes President.

Na u were go cry blood not me oh.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Whiteshield: 1:43am On Jun 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

You do not need governors to become president and you don't need president in lp to win lp governorship.....

All Nigerians think of is problems and obstacles and una generally get negative mindset.

Labor party has long existed before Peter obi started vieing in their platform and I'm sure they hv been Fielding governorship candidates for years.....

@Bolded, you will remember this thing you just typed and curse yourself for being so naive.
Osun election is by the corner, have you heard pim from Labour Party and Obi.
See, let me tell you. On the day of elections, Labour Party agents will work for either PDP or APC.
You will only cry betrayal and that's it.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Whiteshield: 1:44am On Jun 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

Na u were go cry blood not me oh.

When Tinubu becomes President, you will be forced to go back to Igboland and enjoy the type of leaders you have there.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by BigBashiru: 1:48am On Jun 22, 2022
Whiteshield:

@Bolded, you will remember this thing you just typed and curse yourself for being so naive.
Osun election is by the corner, have you heard pim from Labour Party and Obi.
See, let me tell you. On the day of elections, Labour Party agents will work for either PDP or APC.
You will only cry betrayal and that's it.

Mr negative na u go go curse urself oh not me.....
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Whiteshield: 1:53am On Jun 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

Mr negative na u go go curse urself oh not me.....

Failure is already staring at you in the face, you don dey fear.
Obi that ran away from Ekiti, you will see how he will run away from Osun. Your candidate is a coward, a lying, effeminate coward.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by BigBashiru: 2:46am On Jun 22, 2022
Whiteshield:

Failure is already staring at you in the face, you don dey fear.
Obi that ran away from Ekiti, you will see how he will run away from Osun. Your candidate is a coward, a lying, effeminate coward.

Back to sender.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by BigBashiru: 2:46am On Jun 22, 2022
Whiteshield:

When Tinubu becomes President, you will be forced to go back to Igboland and enjoy the type of leaders you have there.

I'm from the north...
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Poiu11: 3:05am On Jun 22, 2022
e
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Poiu11: 3:06am On Jun 22, 2022
ab
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Poiu11: 3:07am On Jun 22, 2022
ebo
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Poiu11: 3:08am On Jun 22, 2022
iba
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by wonderr(m): 3:13am On Jun 22, 2022
PresidObi:
My inlaw was there live, sent in these shots of when they went to INEC office to confront the officials. The protest worked, they were issued two more machines and more workers to go attend to them.

The youths are waking up.

Please note, all these efforts are just because of Peter Obi, the youths wouldn't even have bothered if this election was between Atiku and Tinubu.
but still all this thing na turn by turn, expecting obi to win this election is like waiting for a ship at the airport #yorubalokan#emi lokan
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by olatuns2017: 3:22am On Jun 22, 2022
Stankovic22:
VIDEO: Youths protest insufficient PVCs in Enugu

Some aggrieved youths have protested the insufficiency of Permanent Voter Cards(PVCs) in Enugu.

The youths were seen on the streets marching to an office, shouting "INEC, give us machines"; "INEC give us PVCs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzFITvQedws

The most useless set of people in d world

No more Biafra?

Confused people

So dejected in thinking pateru will win 2023

Una just start

Referendum no more?

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by KosiGee(m): 4:36am On Jun 22, 2022
PresidObi:
My inlaw was there live, sent in these shots of when they went to INEC office to confront the officials. The protest worked, they were issued two more machines and more workers to go attend to them.

Please note, all these efforts are just because of Peter Obi, the youths wouldn't even have bothered if this election was between Atiku and Tinubu.

The last paragraph of your comment was not necessary.
What those people did was right, they should be commended for fighting and making efforts to obtain pvcs in order to exercise their civil duties when the time comes….but undermining Atiku and Tinubu was wrong and disrespectful.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by KosiGee(m): 4:40am On Jun 22, 2022
olatuns2017:

The most useless set of people in d world

No more Biafra?

Confused people

So dejected in thinking pateru will win 2023

Una just start

Referendum no more?

You, your generation past and present and everything connected with you are useless, confused and disorientated.

Did those people in the video ever ask for Biafra or referendum?

Idiots like you patrol online space spreading hate, filth and stupidity.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Wisetrue99: 4:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Klington:
Peter Obi effect.

Inec and Nigeria govt have been disenfranchising the people of the SE over technically and nobody actually cared.

Now the people are seeing genuine hope in Peter Obi and want to register.
Na so! Tomorrow them go say SE no dey vote!

I am proud of the steps they took, let God intervene
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by iampeterben(m): 4:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Nice one my people
Way to go
We're taking back this country
I'm obedient
My PVC don set
I don't like politics but I'm doing it this time

We will save this country

We do tire to dey hear my grandmother swallow shovel
I've not eaten since last year
We will get it right this time
Our Mumu don too much oh! Give us Peter! For once let Christianity rule again in Nigeria, not for the Igbos but do it for the love of God. Let God be happy with our nation again. He might not be a saint, but Nigerians need a true change mantra.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by God2man2again(m): 5:23am On Jun 22, 2022
It will never be easy to remove the palm kernel edible seed from the oil palm fruits.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by sammychimex(m): 5:56am On Jun 22, 2022
PresidObi:

Why would inec have machines and keep them in the office instead of deploying them to the field where they are needed?
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by StainlessCup: 6:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Saifullah01:
I think inec needs to up their game.

But boys should also note that this PVC is not instant o.

When I did mine some years ago, you get a slip then after months they call you to get the TVC or temporary VC. Then after few more months the PVC will be ready.
I think these delay are for control purposes and security features on the PVC, otherwise you will start seeing PVCs on Jumia courtesy of ourselves or like we like to deceive ourselves, we say our politicians.

So guys let's not allow the euphoria and frenzy of the moment get into us and destroy the fragile system INEC is managing.

I believe INEC can and should make some changes/reforms to their system.
1.Why can't the PVC be instant. Its just a plastic,with the online/registration being instant,the issuance of PVC should also be instant.

2. Everybody should be allowed to vote at any available polling unit since they have the machines to authenticate this, so I don't have to transfer my PVC to a new polling unit or travel back to go and vote.

3.In the case of double registration, they can avert this by updating their software. When you want to register a second time,once you input your fingerprint, the system detects an identical account/user with the fingerprint.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 22, 2022
Bussyfamm:
Tinubu must lose
Tinubu has lost
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by God2man2again(m): 7:24am On Jun 22, 2022
It will never be the battle among the Presidential candidates, be it PDP, APC or Labor party, it is going to be a tough battle of the PVC.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by InoGetJoy: 7:43am On Jun 22, 2022
CaptainFM1:

I pray so. Cos the youth I know are still playing Nairabet, and smoking weeds while dancing to Naira Marley. I seriously wish they wake up, cos these polithiefians too Sabi use their heads to play balls. I seriously hope they sustain this momentum and all youths in this country join them for the greater good of everyone of us.

Are we really ready?
These career polithiefians are very crafty and seasoned. We should go all the way to defeat them!
Smoking weed playing nairabet and dancing to naira Marley doesn't prevent someone from voting, does it?

You don't even know weedites have more reason to vote because weed is now more expensive
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by InoGetJoy: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Whiteshield:

Peter Obi joined the presidential race under LP just a few weeks ago. The other parties have had much longer time to prepare for the election so they had massive advantage.
The reason why we're hearing of LP right now is because of PO
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by emerged01(m): 7:45am On Jun 22, 2022
One thing baffles me,where were these people when people were registering? Registration of PVC has been on before now. Why is that hundreds of people choose one day to register? And as a matter of fact,is there any assurance that these people will get their PVC before election considering how things work in Nigeria? Since 2011 wey I don collect PVC I hide am like gold because I dont trust the Nigeria system, to collect another one go hard.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by elsiusgr8t(m): 8:00am On Jun 22, 2022
Saifullah01:
I think inec needs to up their game.

But boys should also note that this PVC is not instant o.

When I did mine some years ago, you get a slip then after months they call you to get the TVC or temporary VC. Then after few more months the PVC will be ready.
I think these delay are for control purposes and security features on the PVC, otherwise you will start seeing PVCs on Jumia courtesy of ourselves or like we like to deceive ourselves, we say our politicians.

So guys let's not allow the euphoria and frenzy of the moment get into us and destroy the fragile system INEC is managing.

They are asking for machines.... They want to get registered first then wait for the PVC.....

It's saddening that this issue cuts across all southern states....

I know the tens of people I have talked to and they agreed to get registered they have have been at INEC offices for weeks now.... I'm already running out of words to keep encouraging them to keep pushing....

Maybe it's time to protest for the resignation of the INEC chairman.... EnoughIsEnough

INEC Stop the systematic disenfranchisement of southerners
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Fqjrn: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2022
I really wonder why people don't have PVC before, till now and it has been a problem to get one...
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by pacespot(m): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2022
Fúlàní are ruling this country with the mentality of a cattle rearer. Getting PVC is now like getting American Visa in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs / Kogi: Joint Task Force Arrests Thugs Linked To SDP's Muri, Recovers Ammunitions / Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.