Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu (16093 Views)

Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States / Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos / Man Caught With Stolen PVCs In Kogi State (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Druzor1: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
L
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Onyiridike(f): 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Golan007:

No more Biafla.

grin

Fool!

Did you support their Biafra when they wanted it.

Every Christian is voting Peter Obi.

Even if he does not win , there is no problem.

Posterity will remember us for doing the right thing for ounce in this country.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Lanre1st(m): 10:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
It now you know you want to register, when your brother IPOB were destroying INEC office, disturbing registration, you there supporting their evil activities. Now you're protesting

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by ayusco85(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
splashbaby:
Ooh OK drone will stop them... I never thought of it, what a smart move grin grin grin

Get ur head out of ur ass. The drones will capture evidence to be used in court. You can't stop them, but once u have evidence the election in that polling unit can be nullified
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Lanre1st(m): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Onyiridike:

Fool!

Every gullible xtian, not every xtian will support the bad market, Obi, that every stakeholders are deassociating from.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
dmostcheerful:
Ok.
They said we are small in population because my people see no reason to vote again, now our son is on ballot, we want to vote, get us machine and register us and see how many vote we will give.
Do not be afraid.
If just 20% of main market population have there PVC Obi himself will be president no doubt.
abeg get lost
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by IgOga(m): 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Since registration opened na 2 days to closing you remember to register for election.......I hope the courts extend the elections sha....
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by jmoore(m): 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Saifullah01:
I think inec needs to up their game.

But boys should also note that this PVC is not instant o.

When I did mine some years ago, you get a slip then after months they call you to get the TVC or temporary VC. Then after few more months the PVC will be ready.
I think these delay are for control purposes and security features on the PVC, otherwise you will start seeing PVCs on Jumia courtesy of ourselves or like we like to deceive ourselves, we say our politicians.

So guys let's not allow the euphoria and frenzy of the moment get into us and destroy the fragile system INEC is managing.
Years ago Bank debit cards in Nigeria were not given same day. But today you can apply for debit card and get it within 20 mins.

If Banks can move forward, INEC should move forward and not remain backward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by MkenyaMatata(m): 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kenya adopted Biometric Voting System years back and it was first used by voters in the 2013 general elections. Kenyans will use it for the third time in this year's general elections, this coming August. This system has been a blessing because it erased all irregularities in the voters register. Infact the only time a Kenyan voter is present physically, at any IEBC(Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commision office is when he/she is changing his voting station or registering for the first time. Kenyans can vote without much hassle, even when they have misplaced their voters card.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Golan007: 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Onyiridike:

Fool!

Every Igbo not every christian.

You guys don't even behave Christ-like.

More like antichrists.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Antai123(m): 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nigeria self don Shock for this kind Obi revolution. The Youths are not Lazy at all.

Yayoo boys go hack this election in favor of Peter Obi.

In Obi mandate we stand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Switruth: 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
toobusy:
This revolution is even bigger than I first thought,but what plans do Nigeria youth have to quench the number of underaged voters that will certainly be used in the North,how about foreigners that would likely be imported from Nigeria Northern bordering countries to vote massively on D-DAY,how do Nigeria youths intend to curtail such act or will voting alone be enough to bring about the change everyone is crying for?
That thing wey Atiku know Tinubu also knows it. You gerrit it now?
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Excuzeme: 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
I think the Northerners in INEC are deliberately starving all States of Southern Nigeria, of PVC or making it very difficult for them to Register for it.
That way, they can keep saying the North has more Voters and more population.
It is only in the South that you will have shortage of materials and throngs of people wanting to register but cant! Exercise is very smooth in the North.

Southerners must Register and Vote en-masse, enough of this nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Goodwin081: 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
My PVC is for Peter obi
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Fortruth: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Those folks are so foolish. How many of you are in Enugu that will vote and impact election when North has 19 states LOL

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by michjunior: 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
They claim North has the population yet there are no issues of insufficient PvCs there,one would ask why are they issues of Insufficient PvCs in the East?? It a clear case of intentionally disenfranchising those from the South east!!! For long most Igbos we're not really interested in the voting process in Nigeria but not anymore in 2023,and when they all come out to vote,the wil feel first hand that the North does not have the monopoly of high population

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by themanderon: 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
toobusy:
This revolution is even bigger than I first thought,but what plans do Nigeria youth have to quench the number of underaged voters that will certainly be used in the North,how about foreigners that would likely be imported from Nigeria Northern bordering countries to vote massively on D-DAY,how do Nigeria youths intend to curtail such act or will voting alone be enough to bring about the change everyone is crying for?

What you said is very much true. During my service some years ago one of my students had up to 5 voters card bearing his face but different names yet he was about 12-13 years old then.. Meaning on the election day he will be voting 5 times. I personally saw in my school unclaimed ID cards of kids who were barely 10yrs old registered as being over 18yrs. Northerners have rigged the system to always favor them no matter how the coin is flipped. A sad but true reality. Its not as if they have any good plans for these kids no. They keep them poor, illiterate and miserable and only use them during elections. Northern elites are some of the most ruthless and vilest creatures ever to walk the earth. Look at what they have done to the north and to Nigeria at large despite spending years in power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Fortruth: 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Excuzeme:
I think the Northerners in INEC are deliberately starving all States of Southern Nigeria, of PVC or making it very difficult for them to Register for it.
That way, they can keep saying the North has more Voters and more population.
It is only in the South that you will have shortage of materials and throngs of people wanting to register but cant! Exercise is very smooth in the North.

Southerners must Register and Vote en-masse, enough of this nonsense.

So you are still “thinking”….. North has plans for you and you children’s children while you are still “thinking”
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Papichulostunne(m): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
PresidObi:
My inlaw was there live, sent in these shots of when they went to INEC office to confront the officials. The protest worked, they were issued two more machines and more workers to go attend to them.

The youths are waking up.

Please note, all these efforts are just because of Peter Obi, the youths wouldn't even have bothered if this election was between Atiku and Tinubu.

Most just want to cashout like those girls did in Ekiti state. Get that through your head.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by bhella10: 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
5%
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by obailala(m): 12:19am On Jun 22, 2022
Wahala for who say Igbo people no dey vote. People eye don clear!

Several people mentioned that LP had no structure or pedigree to win an election. But with party primaries completed in June, I say and I repeat, 8 months is more than enough time for structures to be built.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Cantona05: 12:26am On Jun 22, 2022
deepwater:
Like play like play
This Obi movement will turn to another end sars protest, the youths would sieze back the Nation.
The issue I see here is that it may get brutal, and when that time comes even the non-obedient youths would be dealt with mercilessly in public.

Keep writing and supporting evil online.
your point please
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Polchiz(m): 12:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Lanre1st:

Every gullible xtian, not every xtian will support the bad market, Obi, that every stakeholders are deassociating from.
That is because they are thieves.

The most important stakeholders are the masses.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Bifas1: 1:02am On Jun 22, 2022
Hope those saying the movement is online have seen this? Gradually, everyone is getting involved. If this works, it will be a total turn around for Nigerians as power will go back to the masses. Please guys, go about this peacefully and may God help us take back our country.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by zedegit: 1:07am On Jun 22, 2022
Klington:
Peter Obi effect.

Inec and Nigeria govt have been disenfranchising the people of the SE over technically and nobody actually cared.

Now the people are seeing genuine hope in Peter Obi and want to register.

What if the machines can't read the pvs on election day? This should be considered o.

Naija.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by BigBashiru: 1:24am On Jun 22, 2022
toobusy:

Think positively and with a solution mindset. We will address both underage voting and rigging.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by BigBashiru: 1:26am On Jun 22, 2022
obailala:
Wahala for who say Igbo people no dey vote. People eye don clear!

Several people mentioned that LP had no structure or pedigree to win an election. But with party primaries completed in June, I say and I repeat, 8 months is more than enough time for structures to be built.

The people are the structure bro.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by BigBashiru: 1:28am On Jun 22, 2022
Fortruth:
Those folks are so foolish. How many of you are in Enugu that will vote and impact election when North has 19 states LOL

Stop thinking like a victim think like a winner. The poverty and hardship is also in the North.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Chopcy29: 1:29am On Jun 22, 2022
If this set of generations don’t change this country, then know that nothing else will...
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Whiteshield: 1:30am On Jun 22, 2022
Bussyfamm:
Tinubu must lose

Tinubu no fit lose this one. Forget am.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by BigBashiru: 1:31am On Jun 22, 2022
IgOga:
Since registration opened na 2 days to closing you remember to register for election.......I hope the courts extend the elections sha....

Court injunction has forced inec to extend it....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna / How Iyiola Omisore Insulted Bola Ige Before Killing Him / FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.