Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,070 members, 7,849,334 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

"Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi (17007 Views)

Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' / Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by VaginaMiners: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nonsense
Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by Frigga13: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jack500:

That's how you were boasting and so sure he won't get the APC ticket, it is the confidence in your delusion for me grin grin
Don't worry, Feb is here

Show a mention where I said Tinubu won’t get Apc ticket ?

We want Tinubu on ballot and we’ve gotten him on ballot

He’s a god to yoruba people and we want to officially let him takes his place as chief servant in Nigeria

Reason we want him on ballot

I NEVER SAID TINUBU MUST LOSE APC TICKET

I SAID HE MUST BE ON BALLOT NO MAYTER THE PARTY AND APC MUST GIVE HIM TICKET AMD THEY DID AS WE OLANNNED
AAND ALSO ADD THAT IF HE SUCCEEDS WITH APC .. BY NOVEMBER APC WILL BE A YIRUBA PARTY
BEEN SAYING SO SINCE LAST YEAR

OR YOU HAVE ANY MENTION ON ME SAYING OTHERWISE

YORUBA DEY LIME TWIST MATTERS

YORUBA PSYCHOLOGY NO DEY WORK ON ME ..

Wake up

Power to the people
North 2023

2 Likes

Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
Ekiti is not all nigeria; in short Yoruba are not the whole of nigeria; the facts that yorubas are selling their votes due to the poverty level in their region doesn't mean all nigeria will do the same

Poverty level. cheesy

You're a clown.

Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Frigga13:

Show a mention where I said Tinubu won’t get Apc ticket ?

We want Tinubu on ballot and we’ve gotten him on ballot

He’s a god to yoruba people and we want to officially let him takes his place as chief servant in Nigeria

Reason we want him on ballot

I NEVER SAID TINUBU MUST LOSE APC TICKET

I SAID HE MUST BE ON BALLOT NO MAYTER THE PARTY AND APC MUST GIVE HIM TICKET AMD THEY DID AS WE OLANNNED
AAND ALSO ADD THAT IF HE SUCCEEDS WITH APC .. BY NOVEMBER APC WILL BE A YIRUBA PARTY
BEEN SAYING SO SINCE LAST YEAR

OR YOU HAVE ANY MENTION ON ME SAYING OTHERWISE

YORUBA DEY LIME TWIST MATTERS

YORUBA PSYCHOLOGY NO DEY WORK ON ME ..

Wake up

Power to the people
North 2023

Come 2023, you'll shift goal post. Wannabe Zikist. cheesy
Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
koolib:
You can never buy votes where you are not wanted. Buying of votes is just like catalyst, it can boost chances but can never guarantee victory. Goodluck Jonathan knows better
leave the Prof to spin nonsense... If it's by vote buying GEJ ought not to have Lost 2015 elections... Kperogi and other deluded intellectuals should get used to the fact that PDP APC are the Party to beat come 2023 labour stand no chance
Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by wealth2u(m): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Yes o
Jayudamblinkz:
It is what it is
Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by michealidowu91(m): 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Of the many gimmicks of winning an election, this administration has successfully employed the gimmick of impoverishing its citizens just to score another goal of infiltrating voters with cash through the well-known method of vote buying.

I'm not expecting something different in 2023, even with the wide clamour to get our PVC.
 The bitter truth is that poverty is in the land.
Gas, diesel, fuel, foodstuffs, all household commodities have gone up.

Even getting a bank loan for manufacturers comes with a higher interest rate.

So if living for an average citizen was subjected to living below the minimum standard, now it's been relegated to a miserable state.

So it's a game of highest bidder on the part of our politicians, while the average voter is perplexed about whether to vote for this, that, or a choice candidate. Nevertheless, the voters' choice candidate may be confused as a loss in the present miserable state.
Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by Frigga13: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
CallYeNot:

Come 2023, you'll shift goal post. Wannabe Zikist. cheesy

k
Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by Popesuccess(m): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Frigga13:
Sadly true, but it is what is it...

Party deletes have shown what Nigerians can do with their votes .. reason why Nigerians are rushing pvc...

PDP !!!

Power to the people!
That Is why this APC government don't care about good governance or their ratings because they know That with money they can buy victory.

2 Likes

Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by Rebelutionary: 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Frigga13:

It will work in southwest region wella ... and some part of south south
Just look at you picking where this works and wont work as if you are not in Nigeria! You were reminded how people sold their votes for kerosene when it wasnt even as bad as this! Now that Ekiti shocked you, you now want to tell us where "it" will work because you have a leash on everyone's mind.

Abeg chill with this messiah complex Not everyone buys the hype and people will do whatever suits them take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by InvertedHammer: 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
/
An old woman vehemently refused N5k offered by APC during the last gubernatorial election in Anambra State. So don't judge everyone else with the gluttony of Ekiti youths. If the Youths want to keep succumbing to Amala and ewedu politics, that's their kini.

/
Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
There is always a limit to all this nonsense they should sha be careful before someone smoke their ass
Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by georjay(m): 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
An old woman vehemently refused N5k offered by APC during the last gubernatorial election in Anambra State. So don't judge everyone else with the gluttony of Ekiti youths. If the Youths want to keep succumbing to Amala and ewedu politics, that's their kini.

/
And you skipped the part where some ekiti peoplerejected money?
And the part where Abians were induced with kerosene and a plate of food?
Ehn

Selective amnesia dey worry you
Hypocrite...

1 Like

Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by Ayed44: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
derecho:
Kperoogi no get PVC na.Hin no go know as people dey vex here.

Ekiti isn't Nigeria and would vote differently during the presidential elections. They may not have voted for party per say but for the best devil of the whole lot.
Segun Oni,for example,has ruled before and didn't do well.Hence, the people see him as not different from the rest.

The Presidential election would be different.Tinubu was rejected in favor of Fayose.Did Tinubu not spend money then?
Segun Oni didn't do well as a governor? Lol. Are u for real? Please get ur facts right.
Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by rickyrex(m): 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Dont mind those shouting the YOUTHs, the YOUTHs up and down!

Were they not the ones that voted in JONATHAN in 2011 when they were clamoring for FRESH AIR?

Were they not the ones that voted in BUHARI in 2015 when they were shouting CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE

Now, they want me to believe they have seen the light now..it is OBI...

Please once and for all, YOUTH should go and sit down and take a deep chill!

it is TINUBU we the REAL YOUTHs want!!!
the real youth vote their conscience snd not tinubu dollar that must of you are qeueing for .
Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by Freedom34: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lolz.....but it won't work in south east abi?
Frigga13:

It will work in southwest region wella ... and some part of south south
Osigini??

When u r done whyning yasef, let us know!
cool

Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by derecho(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Yes, he didn't do well as governor
Ayed44:
Segun Oni didn't do well as a governor? Lol. Are u for real? Please get ur facts right.
Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by Hermoso33: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
mbahdi:
E no suppose better for anybody still supporting apc
what of those who are benefiting from the APC-led govt??
Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by Freedom34: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
That's why I like southeast, den nor dey entice voters with money.
Tufiakwa!
cool
InvertedHammer:
/

/

Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by smogjoe(m): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
derecho:
Kperoogi no get PVC na.Hin no go know as people dey vex here.

Ekiti isn't Nigeria and would vote differently during the presidential elections. They may not have voted for party per say but for the best devil of the whole lot.
Segun Oni,for example,has ruled before and didn't do well.Hence, the people see him as not different from the rest.

The Presidential election would be different.Tinubu was rejected in favor of Fayose.Did Tinubu not spend money then?

Who told you Oni didn’t do well in Ekiti? How old are you when he was a governor that you were able to evaluate his failures. Just because you have data you just feel you are politically informed.

1 Like

Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Frigga13:
Sadly true, but it is what is it...

Party deletes have shown what Nigerians can do with their votes .. reason why Nigerians are rushing pvc...

PDP !!!

Power to the people!
. IT'S QUITE UNFURTUNATE, YOU STARTED VERY WELL AND ENDED VERY POORLY. PDP IS DEAD AND BURRIED.
Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by derecho(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
You guys just assume everyone on NL are your agemate.
Go check when I joined NL then compare it with when Segun Oni governed Ekiti.
I insist Segun Oni didn't do well in Ekiti
smogjoe:

Who told you Oni didn’t do well in Ekiti? How old are you when he was a governor that you were able to evaluate his failures. Just because you have data you just feel you are politically informed.
Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by IgOga(m): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Essence20:
INEC should work out modalities to checkmate vote buying in polling units

That's not INEC'S job. INEC is there to ensure all votes count. If you sell your vote na you sabi
Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by Enumerator(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Senseless! undecided
PlayerMeji:
Dont mind those shouting the YOUTHs, the YOUTHs up and down!

Were they not the ones that voted in JONATHAN in 2011 when they were clamoring for FRESH AIR?

Were they not the ones that voted in BUHARI in 2015 when they were shouting CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE

Now, they want me to believe they have seen the light now..it is OBI...

Please once and for all, YOUTH should go and sit down and take a deep chill!

it is TINUBU we the REAL YOUTHs want!!!
Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by CheapHomes1: 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Frigga13:
Apc planned for this ahead .. reason for the 100 million ticket
Apc is evil ..

Nigerians must not forget how cruel this party has been

Apc must be deleted from Nigeria political history

Is not easy to survive ... Apc government

i like the fact you are one of those who saw the 100m price tag for form as contribution for campaign funds needed to buy votes and bribe inec and security operatives. the APC has a lot of money to spend, money its ministers got stole from the treasury to use to subvert democracy
Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by CheapHomes1: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
IgOga:

That's not INEC'S job. INEC is there to ensure all votes count. If you sell your vote na you sabi

its part of INECs job to checkmate vote buying not just to count votes

1 Like

Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by Backpedal: 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
Ekiti is not all nigeria; in short Yoruba are not the whole of nigeria; the facts that yorubas are selling their votes due to the poverty level in their region doesn't mean all nigeria will do the same
Poverty is nationwide at this point
No region is spared from this crushing condition
Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by MMWandali: 5:39am On Jun 22, 2022
So unfortunate but true
Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by 4four(m): 5:49am On Jun 22, 2022
I do not know about others but not me
Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by Cromagnon: 5:56am On Jun 22, 2022
JavaScript90:
The evil apc government deliberately improvished Nigerians only to throw crumbs at them during elections. Nigeria is completely finished and utterly hopeless with this administration.

I hope we won't sell our votes in the upcoming presidential election. We have found hope in obi and I believe the youths should resist apc cash as was done in anambra election
how does one man impoverish the other? Did they stop you from doing the needful? Lazy yoots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road / Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law / Akeredolu Holds Thanksgiving Service For Successful Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.