Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) (1031 Views)

7-Year-Old Daniel Olutope Is Ekiti Governor For One Day As Fayemi Steps Aside / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 / Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
I WILL BE A GOVERNOR FOR THE MASSES - ADELEKE

The Governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the forthcoming Osun State Governorship election, Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke has declared that he will be a Governor who listens to the voice of the masses and identifies with their yearnings and aspirations in conception and implantation of programmes.

Adeleke made this promise while addressing Traditional rulers and Community leaders in Awo, Egbedore Local Government of Osun State in continuation of his campaign tour of the state.

The PDP candidate said Osun State deserves a new leaf of life especially considering the fact that the present Government has failed to fulfil any of the promises it made to the electorate four years ago.

While declaring that Osun State is too endowed to be poor, Adeleke attributed the lack of infrastructure in most part of the state and absence of adequate welfare for the people to the self-catering politics of the ruling APC which must be rejected by the people.

He promised to facilitate the completion of the Iddo Osun Airport as well as establish micro Agric processing industry in rural areas to create jobs and boost the local economy.

He declared " I will not be a Governor that sits in the office but my deputy and I will be in the various communities supervising projects and getting direct feedback from the people. We will listen to you and work with you to restore the glory of Osun state"

Speaking earlier, the Director General of the Ademola Adeleke campaign organisation, Hon Sunday Bisi said in line with the PDP all inclusive style of governance, Traditional rulers will be given a pride of place in the administration of Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke when elected into office.

In their various responses, the Alawo of Awo, Oludo of Iddo-Osun, Elekuro, Olokinni and other Obas in Egbedore Local Government described Senator Adeleke as coming from a background of selfless service as epitomised by his father who was Osuns first civilian Governor.

They expressed the gratitude of the people of Egbedore Local Government for the various projects facilitated in the past by Senator Adeleke for various communities in the Local Government and urged him not to renege on his promises when elected as Governor.

The Traditional rulers took turns to pray for God's favour upon the PDP candidate in the July 16th Governorship election.

https://thesource.com.ng/2022/06/22/osun-2022-i-will-be-a-governor-for-masses-adeleke-promises/

Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by Irijosa777(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
No wahala
Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Egbedore local government campaign, Adeleke Commissioned Projects, Promises To Improve Agriculture, Economy...

Today's rally took a positive turn as Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke commissioned laudable projects initiated by a federal lawmaker representing Ede North, Ede South, Egbedore and Ejigbo federal constituency, Hon. Bamidele Salam.

The Osun State PDP governorship candidate commissioned blocks of modern classrooms, a giant PDP secretariat and kilometers of road in Egbedore local government area of Osun State.

Since farming seems the major occupation of the good people of Egbedore local government and also considering the fact that the area is blessed with fertile land, Senator Ademola Adeleke has promised to initiate policy that will improve on its agriculture, economy and education. He said his government will invest in fishery, vegetable production, cassava, poultry, oil palm, cocoa, coconut and other crops to ensure food security, provide job opportunities and raw materials for youths and industries and boost our internal revenue in the state.

While promising loans to farmers and distribution of fertilizers and modern tools for mechanised agriculture, Senator Ademola Adeleke also adds that his administration will not neglect other important like education and health sectors in order to develop younger generations in the state.

The PDP Students Mobilisation Committee also addressed the mammoth crowd through its spokesperson, Comrade Popoola Oladayo Samson (Great-Emperor Ola). The committee said Osun State clamours for a man with proven track record of excellent performance, a pragmatic leader and an individual whose ambition is driven by concern for suffering masses of Osun State.

Signed:
Comrade Popoola Oladayo Samson (Great-Emperor Ola),
Spokesperson, PDP Students Mobilisation Committee,
Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Organisation

Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by Jostoman: 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Osun state incoming governor inshallah, the people of Osun state will be very lucky and happy to have Adeleke as their governor.
Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by Prince111111: 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
The Governor!
Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by Righthussle: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
PDP will not win because of Atiku.
Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
More pictures of the commissioning of projects been executed by the representative of Ede Federal Constituency, Honourable Bamidele Salam. BS Lekan siii . 4+4

Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by HONESTFACT101(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
This can be likened to the words if A Man desperately wooing his lover cos all this will Change once he lays her ......signing out✈
Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by Jostoman: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
This can be likened to the words if A Man desperately wooing his lover cos all this will Change once he lays her ......signing out✈
Adeleke have been doing a lot for the people of Osun state even without being in government.
Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by cpu2006(m): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
ok
Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Commissioning of a secretariat of the Peoples Democratic Party in Egbedore Local Government, Awo. The Egbedore Pdp local government party secretariat was commissioned by the incoming Governor, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke yesterday. Imole de Okunkun Parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun.
BS Lekan siii. This project was done and delivered by honourable Bamidele Salam, house rep member of Ede Federal Constituency.
#ademolaadeleke
#imolede

Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
More pictures

Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
More photos below

Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by Maxymilliano(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Adeleke is the incoming governor of Osun ... cool

But OP, pity these people and patronize dem naa

Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
See the pictures of the classroom the incoming Governor, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke commissioned. These classrooms was built and delivered by honourable Bamidele Salam, House of rep member of Ede Federal Constituency. These projects are part of his constituency projects.

Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
More photos

Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
After commissioning of projects yesterday, Incoming Governor, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke and his campaign team proceed to Awo, the headquarter of Egbedore local government to pertain in the ongoing local government governorship campaign. The campaign ground was filled to the brim. Imole everywhere you go. Check the pictures below.

Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
More pictures of the campaign in Awo, Egbedore local government

Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
More pictures of the campaign

Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
More photos of the campaign in Awo

Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
More photos of the campaign

Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
More photos below

Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jostoman:
Adeleke have been doing a lot for the people of Osun state even without being in government.
yes soo, he has been doing it for more than a decade now. He’s a giver and a philanthropist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Righthussle:
PDP will not win because of Atiku.
Pdp wins in July 16th governorship election cos’ the good people of Osun State are in need of a government in power. Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke is the people’s choice.
Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
More photos below

Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
More pictures of the campaign yesterday

Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mo dije lati mu Ayipada rere deba eyin eniyan mi ni ipinle Osun , ma se eto eko to ye ko ro Ati eto ilera to ko ju Owo Pelu eto abo to duro Dede . Ma pese eto ogbin Alada nla. Oro ipinle Osun yo je fun idagbasoke ipinle Osun . Owo osise Ati Owo Awon afeyinti ni yo ma lo Dede.
-Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke

Imole de Okunkun Parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun

��������❤️❤️❤️❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81XISA-dJ3o
Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Osun fun Osun, ninu idibo to n boyi Imole ni agbe dani. Efi ibo yin gbemi Wole - Sen Ademola Adeleke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMNoCug8MNY
Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Osun fun Osun ni afoju sun mi, mi oni fi eto ara omo ipinle Osun dun won- Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tgh7volsbM
Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc OAM4j cc Seun cc justwise
Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 3:57am On Jun 23, 2022
More photos of the campaign in Egbedore local government

Re: I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) by 9jahotblog: 3:59am On Jun 23, 2022
More pictures

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Middle Belter (north Central) Has This To Say About NC Votes / Breaking News: Adc National Youth Leader Dumps Party With Over 50,000 Followers / TRENDING VIDEO: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.