Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Is It A Sin To Do These In Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Sin To Do These In Sex? (3997 Views)

Man Posts Picture Of Himself And A Lady Naked In Sex Position On Great Pyramid / Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? / What Do I Drink To Last Long In Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Do These In Sex? by Mutaultope(m): 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Many christian and muslim husbands and wives are dying in silence when it comes to sex in their marriages.

It is believed that Having sex IN DIFFERENT POSITIONS, LICKING AND SUCKING is a sin and disgusting acts meanwhile many of the partners truly and secretly admire and love it.

As a christian or a muslim...

Is it truly a sinful thing to have sex with your wife or husband in different SEX POSITIONS ?

Is sucking of the manhood and licking of the private part allowed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Do These In Sex? by onomej4u: 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
sucking of the manhood and licking of the private part is not hygienic and should be avoided. Even animals will not do that. Simple.

6 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Do These In Sex? by Mickykarim: 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
THE POINT IS WHY WOULD ANYBODY IN HIS OR RIGHT SENSES LICKS AND SUCKS THE SOURCE OF BODY WASTE?

Appears pervert and absurd for me, to ingest and or take into your digestive system another person's waste products.

THE WORD AND CAUTION IS "body waste".

I am may wrong. However, i feel very strongly and weary of another person's body waste. Sounds and appears repulsive and abhorrent.

IF GET PLEASURE AND SATISFACTION FROM PERVERSION AND INTAKE OF THE WASTE FROM ANOTHER BODY. WHAT MANNER OF PERSON ARE YOU?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Do These In Sex? by blaquebelle: 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na una sabi. Society and its rules grin grin
To each his own abeg.

And what waste are you talking about? Just because vomit comes out from the mouth doesn't mean you can conclude that the mouth is exclusively for waste. The mouth can be used for eating, breathing, vomiting, pleasure or whatever else. As far as the actions don't coincide with or disrupt each other. You can as well tell us kissing is a sin too since mouth is for food only.

Overthinkers.

12 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Do These In Sex? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mutaultope:
Many christian and muslim husbands and wives are dying in silence when it comes to sex in their marriages.

It is believed that Having sex IN DIFFERENT POSITIONS, LICKING AND SUCKING is a sin and disgusting acts meanwhile many of the partners truly and secretly admire and love it.

Is it truly a sinful thing to have sex with your wife or husband in different SEX POSITIONS ?

As long as they're legally married and both satisfied with the acts, it's nobody's business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Do These In Sex? by Khayceeofficial(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Anybody making a point here should do so on hygiene grounds and not some religious BS

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Do These In Sex? by Tunas25: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
There is No Sin in it once both partner are clean...: You can suck, Lick and do all sorts of pre-intimacy before the real penetrating.... Don’t forget Clean partner not smellos oooo clean down there for both partner.... as Husband and wife you must do pre-intimacy before going for the real only if the Woman is wet down there... it is Advisable to make fore play

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Do These In Sex? by Toriagirl(f): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
As far as they're married, they are free to do whatever pleases them.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Do These In Sex? by Rickmann: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mutaultope:

Is it truly a sinful thing to have sex with your wife or husband in different SEX POSITIONS?

Religions as enslaved us mentally.
Re: Is It A Sin To Do These In Sex? by chineduisaac(m): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: Is It A Sin To Do These In Sex? by deanoffaculty: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mutaultope:

See ehn! Anything that will spice up your marriage, no matter your faith or religion ....please do it! That is why it is called marriage. It is between wife and husband....not girlfriend and boyfriend.
Marriage can be very boring most times but both partners have to find ways of enjoying it. Forget religion sentiments, what happens in the bedroom is what creates bond in marriage. If you don't do those styles and stunts in bedroom with your spouse, sugar daddies, sugar mummies, slay queens, etc will do it for them outside marriage.
Marriage is meant to be ENJOYED and not ENDURED! Common spice it up!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Do These In Sex? by Phiniter(m): 3:07am On Jun 23, 2022
OP does God have sex?
Re: Is It A Sin To Do These In Sex? by kakaaa77: 4:26am On Jun 23, 2022
to me I'm a free thinker so I do what makes me happy!
Re: Is It A Sin To Do These In Sex? by okoroemeka(m): 4:52am On Jun 23, 2022
onomej4u:
sucking of the manhood and licking of the private part is not hygienic and should be avoided. Even animals will not do that. Simple.
your opinion is irrelevant, antiquated,obtuse and selfish,do you know that roughly 80% of women loves to be sucked and licked like ice cream,a squeamish man can never satisfy a woman,if I cannot make my woman cry tears of joy and beg for Mercy then I have failed in one subject as a man.
Re: Is It A Sin To Do These In Sex? by haggai247: 7:25am On Jun 23, 2022
onomej4u:
Where did you get your research from chipanze apes and monkey do it.
all mammals that does sex for pleasure does cunnilingus
Re: Is It A Sin To Do These In Sex? by idris646(m): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2022
i believe doing anything to satisfy your significant other aside from (Anal) is permissible, so long both parties are married and are both in on it.
Re: Is It A Sin To Do These In Sex? by Pussyassasin(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2022
Sex is meant to be fun.

(1) (Reply)

Incredible! 25 Years In Marriage He Never Raise A Voice At His Wife(photo) / A Must-read 4 Ladies! / Funny but Ladies Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.