Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,418 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi (2171 Views)

Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by helinues: 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Is it not funny that those who believed Buhari died and replaced with one Jubril are the people telling us about Obi?

Is it not ironic that those who used to call Nigeria a zoo are the same people campaigning for Obi as president, president of the zoo?

The Igbos who supported the destruction of their own region by creating a militant wing UGM are telling us how Obi is the best curry for preparing Taiwan beans?

Those who have been waiting to be vindicated about their evil wishes for Nigeria, Buhari and Apc government but suddenly have a change of mind cos one saint Obi sent from Pluto will be on the ballot

Same set of people who have attacked, accused and insulted others unnecessary just because others have different opinions from them.

You guys must wear a lipstick to do your campaign for Obi

Anyways, Obi's growing popularity is a big opportunity for Apc... If you know what I mean

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by Jennyjay283: 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Are you just saying this to post?

4 Likes

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by l69l: 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
helinues:
If you know what I mean
... I know wat u mean

1 Like

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by ygowon: 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
U helinues was one of them who campaigned for Buhari

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by SHINJA: 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kai,see pain grin grin

People dey bed dey slp while some people dey think of Peter obi supporters..

I sure say tinubu dey bed dey even slp by nw..

Sai okoro Obi

God bless southsouth and southwest

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by Babaken(m): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
helinues:
Is it not funny that those who believed Buhari died and replaced with one Jubril are the people telling us about Obi?

Is it not ironic that those who used to call Nigeria a zoo are the same people campaigning for Obi as president, president of the zoo?

The Igbos who supported the destruction of their own region by creating a militant wing UGM are telling us how Obi is the best curry for preparing Taiwan beans?

Those who have been waiting to be vindicated about their evil wish for Nigeria, Buhari and Apc government but suddenly have a change of mind cos one saint Obi sent from Pluto will be on the ballot

Same set of people who have attacked, accused and insulted others unnecessary just because others have different opinions from them.

Anyways, Obi's growing popularity is a big opportunity for Apc... If you know what I mean
Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by VoteTinubu2023: 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
I don't know why you are worried. The demography that will vote Obi have always been pro PDP. Their rising popularity only means one thing, Atiku's stronghold will be split which is a gain for Asiwaju.

After their inevitable defeat in 2023, noise of Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba voters are poor, dirty and ignorant will become their anthem. They will claim Nigerians love their oppressors.

Bunch of retardéd dumb-fucccks. If any political revolution will happen, it won't be led by these useless lots.

Vote TINUBU 2023

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by Jennyjay283: 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Is this a rough play or what?
Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by helinues: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
ygowon:
U helinues was one of them who campaigned for Buhari

Is this thread about Buhari's supporters or Obi's supporters?

undecided

1 Like

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by ygowon: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
helinues:

Is this thread about Buhari's supporters or Obi's supporters?

undecided
Helinues, u also campaigned against the #Endsars which is the foundation of the unity of the youths of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by helinues: 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
ygowon:
Helinues, u also campaigned against the #Endsars which is the foundation of the unity of the youths of Nigeria

You know, i deliberately removed the end Sars for personal reasons.

Yeah I supported end sars protest and withdrew my support when Fg disbanded SARS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by helinues: 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Zikojukwu:
You're simply frustrated. We reject a walking corpse like Tinubu. Employ him to manage your business. If you no get sense, Nigerians get. Take your frustrations and wailing out of here. see your foolishness below:

Go over all my engagements with others on this thread as a neutral person read them with pure mind and be the judge about who has displayed @ emboldened on this thread

1 Like

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bros we know you very well. No be today. Your candidate is a bad market wey no go sell according to Osibanjo. Save Nigeria, leave tribalism.

10 Likes

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by Ttalk: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Frigga is coming for you

104 Likes

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by helinues: 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ttalk:
Frigga is coming for you

Can he shouts more than Yoruba uncountable time? Only God knows how big is the space Yoruba's are currently occupying in his brain

2 Likes

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by Treasure17(m): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
APC apologist consoling himself.

2 Likes

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by PlayerMeji: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lol
Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
I don't wanna talk about Baba TINUBU but this half done OP has been writing rubbish.
There's no way you will say that Baba TINUBU didn't know who ordered the lekki tall gate shooting, and if he wins he will gather most of the youths and bomb them and half baked OP must among

5 Likes

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by lathrowinger: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hizzy:
I don't wanna talk about Baba TINUBU but this half done OP has been writing rubbish.
There's no way you will say that Baba TINUBU didn't know who ordered the lekki tall gate shooting, and if he wins he will gather most of the youths and bomb them and half baked OP must among

He knows nah, he told us is your father

106 Likes

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by PlayerMeji: 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Which youth of Nigeria?

The same youth that brought in Jonathan in 2011 through FRESH AIR, FRESH AIR who squandered our economic boom

The same youth brought in Buhari through CHANGE, CHANGE in 2015. Look at where we are.

You are claiming the Same YOUTH are in Unity again for OBI...

My brother, suffer no dey tìrẹ you?

ygowon:

1 Like

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by Fairview1: 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
In 2003, Igbos voted Obasanjo massively against ojukwu. Obasanjo won southeast and even defeated Ojukwu in Anambra state. This is one example of Igbo people coming through for the Yorubas against sentiments. If Igbos were sentimental, Obasanjo wouldn’t have defeated Ojukwu in southeast.

Forget all the Mumbo jumbo, no sane person will agree that Tinubu can run this breaking country better than Obi. Unless we want to keep living in denial of glaring facts.

While not all Yorubas are like this but a good number is them cannot seem to see beyond tribalism.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
lathrowinger:

He knows nah, he told us is your father
You done crawl out from Sambisa Forest half baked Terrorist an upcoming suicide bomber

1 Like

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by lathrowinger: 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Why Do Igbo hate YORUBA and Tinubu

1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?

2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.

He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!

3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?

4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!

5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal?

6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!

9. Why asking for what we can't give?

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?

10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?

11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a pot of ofe manu or nothing.
12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spide of our empty pride?

15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?

16. Why not "O to gee" in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful.

18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP. How was Tinubu our headache. Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).

20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?

21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?

We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?

Zik became a president and we gained from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they mumus?

We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?

➡ Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?

Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?

I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?

How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa? I leave that answer to the individual.

110 Likes

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by ygowon: 12:09am On Jun 23, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Which youth of Nigeria?

The same youth that brought in Jonathan in 2011 through FRESH AIR, FRESH AIR who squandered our economic boom

The same youth brought in Buhari through CHANGE, CHANGE in 2015. Look at where we are.

You are claiming the Same YOUTH are in Unity again for OBI...

My brother, suffer no dey tìrẹ you?

Which youth brought in Jonathan and Buhari?
Was it not your jagaban that made Buhari president?
In fact, for just choosing an inefficient man as president for us means he too is inefficient.

Tinubu should go and rest.

By the way, this is the first time the youths are participating in politics.

You guys always seem uninformed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by ygowon: 12:11am On Jun 23, 2022
helinues:

You know, i deliberately removed the end Sars for personal reasons.

Yeah I supported end sars protest and withdrew my support when Fg disbanded SARS
liar

1 Like

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by PlayerMeji: 12:54am On Jun 23, 2022
Which youth did not bring in Jonathan?

Abi you have forgotten how YOUTHS campaigned for him against Buhari is 2011 with the FRESH AIR mantra?

Or for Buhari in 2015 with the CHANGE, CHANGE CHANGE slogan, how the youth massively voted out Jonathan, Mr dullard.

Obi should go and take care of his sinking state Anambra where it is one senator head per week

ygowon:
Which youth brought in Jonathan and Buhari?
Was it not your jagaban that made Buhari president?
In fact, for just choosing an inefficient man as president for us means he too is inefficient.

Tinubu should go and rest.

By the way, this is the first time the youths are participating in politics.

You guys always seem uninformed
Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by donjahsy(m): 1:01am On Jun 23, 2022
helinues:

Those who have been waiting to be vindicated about their evil wishes for Nigeria, Buhari and Apc government but suddenly have a change of mind cos one saint Obi sent from Pluto will be on the ballot

it's a shame you are still playing this card of apc and pdp.

1 Like

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by ygowon: 1:05am On Jun 23, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Which youth did not bring in Jonathan?

Abi you have forgotten how YOUTHS campaigned for him against Buhari is 2011 with the FRESH AIR mantra?

Or for Buhari in 2015 with the CHANGE, CHANGE CHANGE slogan, how the youth massively voted out Jonathan, Mr dullard.

Obi should go and take care of his sinking state Anambra where it is one senator head per week

You were the youths that voted out Jonathan because you are even still calling him dullard. I pity you guys.

By the way, when is Tinubu next medical trip abroad? A man who has been in charge of Lagos economy and politics since 1999 couldn’t build a world class hospital for himself and his “YORUBA PEOPLE” but goes abroad to treat himself while the poor in Makoko die of cholera and malaria. Wake up!
Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by PlayerMeji: 1:14am On Jun 23, 2022
Wake up, do you see how you function?

A house member has just lost his head in Pete's dear home.

One head per week..

ygowon:
You were the youths that voted out Jonathan because you are even still calling him dullard. I pity you guys.

By the way, when is Tinubu next medical trip abroad? A man who has been in charge of Lagos economy and politics since 1999 couldn’t build a world class hospital for himself and his “YORUBA PEOPLE” but goes abroad to treat himself while the poor in Makoko die of cholera and malaria. Wake up!
Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by ygowon: 1:15am On Jun 23, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Wake up, do you see how you function?

A house member has just lost his head in Pete's dear home.

One head per week..

Question of the day.
Is it wise to use Nigerian presidency as compensation to someone for "making" someone else President?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Happening In Kaduna Campaign Rally? / Sabinus Endorses Peter Obi. Begs His Followers To Vote For Him / TSM Campaigns In Okene Market For Ododo While Dino,Nathasha,Gov Adeleke & Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.