Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Is He Wicked Or Irresponsible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Wicked Or Irresponsible? (764 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Wicked Or Irresponsible? by Desyree: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2011
I dated a guy for almost 5 yrs. All these years i'v loved and supported him in all he does. I spend my little money on him just because he has no job. Although he's a graduate and has a promising future. While i was away to serve my nation, i sent him money anytime he requested for it. Not that my parents are rich, i'v got just one surviving mum who is just managing to cope. Upon this he never stopped cheatin on me. At a tym, i was tempted to double date because of his infidelity. When he found out, i pleaded & told him that he pushed me into it. He tried to change his attitude, came to tell my  parent of his intentions and that all he needs is a job to settle down. My mum accepted him & treated him like  a son. He eats and sleeps in my house (guest room) whenever he's in town. After some time, his attitude worsened. He even walked me out of his house cos a girl. His mum resolved d issue after 3 months but he never apologised cos he said he's a man. He came across my fb profile & changed my status  from single to engaged, i changed his too wen i discovered, frowned at any guy dt called me on phone. He hardly calls but if he misses my call, he'll flash or text. All of a sudden, he stopped taking my call, went to his fb and changed his status from engaged to single. When i asked him he said it was a mistake but he never corrected it. D next thing he said was that he wanted to clear his head. That he is busy with his phd seminar work. When it got to this, i stopped calling him and he never cared. Thats about 3 months ago. I knew him wen he had nothing, supported him in masters prog, encouraged him wen he picked up a phd form, now i'm d bad person. He earns little money now maybe thats wats puffing him. I cooked for him with my money, washed for him, recharged his phone wenever he wanted, took care of almost all his xpenses even though i earn little money in a private office where i work. This is just the little i can say. What is my offence?
Re: Is He Wicked Or Irresponsible? by 677ano(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2011
Why would you want to invest in a man you knew was already cheating on you?
Re: Is He Wicked Or Irresponsible? by 190: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2011
OP Is certainly not a nigerian girl

nigerian girls are never this good tongue tongue
Re: Is He Wicked Or Irresponsible? by Desyree: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2011
A nigerian to the core. Learnt the spirit of self sacrifice from mum
Re: Is He Wicked Or Irresponsible? by 190: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2011
Desyree:

A nigerian to the core. Learnt the spirit of self sacrifice from mum

HALT THERE - Your mom is from Guniea bissau dont LIE angry angry
Re: Is He Wicked Or Irresponsible? by Desyree: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2011
Honestly i'm a full flesh nigerian girl
Re: Is He Wicked Or Irresponsible? by 190: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2011
- I need to confirm it angry angry
Re: Is He Wicked Or Irresponsible? by Smilenw(f): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2011
OP

Well, so much for being so good! Move on, DO NOT TAKE HIM BACK INTO YOUR LIFE IF HE EVER COMES BACK. Meanwhile, take some time to enjoy your single status and wait for that wonderful man who values you and your love, not the money and the services you offer !

I repeat, DO NOT TAKE HIM BACK INTO YOUR LIFE IF HE EVER COMES BACK.I almost forgot to answer your question, he is wicked, not irresponsible.
Re: Is He Wicked Or Irresponsible? by Odunharry(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2011
Smilenw:

OP

Well, so much for being so good! Move on, DO NOT TAKE HIM BACK INTO YOUR LIFE IF HE EVER COMES BACK. Meanwhile, take some time to enjoy your single status and wait for that wonderful man who values you and your love, not the money and the services you offer !

I repeat, DO NOT TAKE HIM BACK INTO YOUR LIFE IF HE EVER COMES BACK.I almost forgot to answer your question, he is wicked, not irresponsible.
gbam
Re: Is He Wicked Or Irresponsible? by lexicon(m): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2011
You have to move on with life. if u like something and that thing hates u , let it go. if he is really for u, he will come back for u. dont force urself into a relationship dat u will at the end be forced out.
Re: Is He Wicked Or Irresponsible? by limpopo: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2011
we guys sabi fall our hands sometimes sef.

well, i think u should let d guy be & let him be gone for good in ur life
Re: Is He Wicked Or Irresponsible? by BABE3: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2011
Your offence is that 'You fell in "love" (as y'all would say) with the wrong guy'.
Re: Is He Wicked Or Irresponsible? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2011
dude is a fool.?
Though its guna be hard 4u 2move on.
Bet ignore his bak asss7
gues u've had sexxx wit the dude
Re: Is He Wicked Or Irresponsible? by iice(f): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2011
Again with the blinders.
When little things add up. . .pay attention. You should have left him long ago jare.
Re: Is He Wicked Or Irresponsible? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2011
^exactly, SHe is to blame for her misery.

@poster
funny how YOUR MONEY and what you did with it to support him is the only thing you are here complaining about.

the man cheated on you and you foolishly took him back, he treated you like foot mat and you took him back, he disrespected you and you took him back. . . . . . . . .  AND NOW, you come here to talk about being treated unfairly?!
your r/ship was ALL about unfairness, get real!!!!

YOU are the irresponsible one when you were too blinded to see the writing on the wall (i am still trying to figure out what was about this guy that made you stick for so damn long)
Re: Is He Wicked Or Irresponsible? by dammizz(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2011
@Op, u only informed us about ur good habits, what about d -ve side which probably involves nagging, overreactions & d likes? I dont knw why something keeps telling me d op has some terrible habits thereby redeeming her image thru benevolence towards d guy, I aint seen such a nice female in a long time.
Op, kindly complete d story, else u'll get loads of wrong advice

(1) (Reply)

Is Love And Trust Enough? Think Again! / Telling Everything / Big Deal In Inter-tribal Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.