Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 (39670 Views)

NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG / Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by almarthins(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
trutharena:

It was WAEC. Except if you mean he paid both.

I was in final that year - SSS 3. They announced he paid for waec, while it was neco. How did I know this ?
My parent gave money for both waec n neco, I paid for both. When they announced and we requested for refund, but we were told, he paid for neco not waec. So they returned 1200 naira for neco.
We staged protest because they refuse to refund our money
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by ponishah: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
trutharena:

https://twitter.com/mr_jags/status/1539947513213591558?s=21&t=amrASu9jCblfIePz86Li5Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UhZAaLmd3I
Hahaha, what is this?
Almost all the governors did it then, some are still doing it now, even senators, rep members and assembly members do it in their constituencies...lol
e no dey reign again, na presidency we dey talk so ooo, you wan shine with wetin yahoo boys dey even do for students.

no quality at all, omo no content
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by KingofAnambra: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thank God for #Cityboy 2023. Do you know that Peter Obi is the worst president Nigeria didn't have?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by DeleTaller: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
I. am so sure lot of you calling yourself Obidients now must have benefited from same Tinubu policies and Ideas especially all of you that wrote your WAEC in Lagos Government Schools.

That alone is enough for you to say thank you Asiwaju, on your mandate we shall stand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Factcheck0001: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
No matter whatever promise these crooks are gonna promise you all; any person coming to promise you free education as it is now or anything free is a thief and a scammer.. Nothing is going to be free in the Zoogeria for now because the chewing stick TERROISTS buhari had killed everything and any govt that enters now; will have to start from scratch.. That vulture griller boy! Needs to be terminated for supporting Evil against humanity..
typical ipob

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by happney65: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Trailblazer. The first ever WASSCE payment for Public Secondary schools by a State Government.

First ever!

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

Alhaji Lam adeshina paid the same in Oyo state for Oyo state students. His fellow Govornors did the same then too so it isn't a big deal. Tell me something spectacular he did as Govornor of an already made state like Lagos and a former federal capital territory.

Below is a link showing a student thanking Lam for paying his WAEC fees.

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/opinion-lam-adesina-a-man-of-lam-inated-virtues-at-79/

Cc omolola15
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by colestephan86: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Jh0wsef(m): 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
LegendHero:

He was 500 years old.

It seems you take your own Meth early today.

Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Factcheck0001: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
seunayantokun:
In UK that he well knows, nobody even talks about it because it is normal.

Lagos money no be im money, anyone posting this needs a change of heart.
was anambra money peter obi money when he refused to pay doctors for complete 13 months?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Olastep1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
All propaganda
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by promzy555(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tinubu is a thief no doubt about it, but is still beta than Ten's of politicians out there.

This coming year election I and my family stand with......

Obi purify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by GhaliNaaba(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
You a bastard child.
Did he occupy any other office beside governor of Lagos?
SensualMan1:
Kolework. U didn't do this six months ago, one year ago, all of a sudden u are now showing us throw back on how u were commissioner for education in lagos state grin

This senile old epileptic thief is trying to play Northern politics with yoruba people - impoverish them long enough so that when u throw a bone at them they will call u the messiah!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by dayyabuyau(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good � then

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Blaqputin(m): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Trailblazer. The first ever WASSCE payment for Public Secondary schools by a State Government.

First ever!

Oh, I tot it's his personal money
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by ponishah: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Asiwaju on your Mandate we stand!

Nothing's gonna Shake our believe in you!
Even with all these skyrocketing inflation, constant daily increase in massacre of Nigerians?
You are still campaigning for apc?
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Bluntemperor: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Asiwaju on your Mandate we stand!

Nothing's gonna Shake our believe in you!

It's a good program,if he consistently do it for the Masses!
Anything that will reduced the people's burden is welcome.
The same with annual Scholarship grants to all Lagosians in higher School especially in University education!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by blue01(m): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
dadavivo:

Ok

You mean on one derica of agado they stand? grin
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by MissionaryArchi(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pristine664:

Truth be told from a neutral view, Tinubu is not as bad as most persons are portraying him to be.

His track record in governance is decent.

He is not bad indeed

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Jack500: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Amotekun777:

Mad man on the loose! grin

Don't mistake me for your father

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by nesphil(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
In Akwa Ibom State, AKSG has been paying school fees from Primary 1 to SS3 and WAEC fees for all the students and pupils (both indigenes and non-indigenes) in their public schools since 2007 to date without making noise about it. So you guys should look for something else to tell us. Tinubu just did this for just a year(2000) according to this post and couldn't sustain it to date, so if Akwa Ibom State can do more than this for 15 years now, that's not an achievement to make noise about. grin grin grin
trutharena:

https://twitter.com/mr_jags/status/1539947513213591558?s=21&t=amrASu9jCblfIePz86Li5Q

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by IRAPADA(m): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mega Schools tinubu built during his tenor as Lagos State governor are still working till day, Police post and water cooperation he built at ajegunle are still there not someone that share 5 laptop and thinking he is the best governor ever in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Did he pay it with his personal money? Was it not part of the looted Lagos State resources.

This trck will not work.

We have individuals who has done more with their personal money and not government funds.
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Jevica: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
He will use piss spoil Aso Rock
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by trutharena: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
nesphil:
In Akwa Ibom State, AKSG has been paying school fees from Primary 1 to SS3 and WAEC fees for all the students and pupils (both indigenes and non-indigenes) in their public schools since 2007 to date without making noise about it. So you guys should look for something else to tell us. Tinubu just did this for just a year(2000) according to this post and couldn't sustain it to date, so if Akwa Ibom State can do more than this for 15 years now, that's not an achievement to make noise about. grin grin grin

He did it from them up till today.

Stop clowning around. He pioneered it back in 2000 and continued to pay it all through his tenure.

That’s exactly how other state governors key into the scheme for their respective states.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Akerele44(m): 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
LegendHero:

He was 500 years old.

Don't mind him mpurumiri is really working in da mumu body grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by fredogheny: 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
60% of those people are now Okada riders.....
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Crafteck1: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
trutharena:

U wan do urself, he gave scholarships to a lot of students giving the hereby giving them opportunity to study but he gave opportunities for livelihood to thugs and touts instead making the education pointless
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by JAGS001(m): 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
This old man have tried alot he deserves to rest and enjoy himself but coming out for presidential seat is a good move I'm only worried about his health issues i wish him very best and i support him if hes the best for Nigeria at this era that Nigeria is on it knees

#BAT2023
#HECANDOIT

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Gold2882: 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

First ever!

Rivers state government have been doing it, is not a new thing
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
LegendHero:

He was 500 years old.

I have been telling them to say no to meth and cannibalism. They won't listen. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by crowther15(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
kponkedenge:
Not a fan of Tinubu, but truth be told, he did in fact pay for my WAEC back then..... Although our greedy principal still looked for a way to still collect money from us.
Till date Government are still paying for WAEC fee in almost every state of the federation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Praise Me After Leaving Office - Jonathan / Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) / NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.