Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? (3515 Views)

Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing / Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by jaephoenix(m): 12:37am On Mar 11, 2023
MightySparrow:

Tell us some of them.

Is it Allah of Quran that ha two hands on the right side that is your God?
I beg, go and be using burantashi in preparation for 72 houris with ever erecting boobs in your Al - Jaanah.

Let rest here joor. grin
Are you ready for this?
Looks like you think I'm a Muslim, who is your fellow in daftiness. Sorry I'm an atheist.
Lets start from the contradictions in the Bible before we got to the outright lies.

1. The first book on this list is Exodus 20:13 according to the Good News version which says "Do not commit murder."

On the same book, Exodus 32:27 says "And he said to them, Thus said the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbor."

2. Genesis 32:30 says "Jacob said, I have seen God face-to-face, and I am still alive; so he named the place Peniel."

But John 1:18 says “No one has ever seen God. The only Son, who is the same as God and is at the Father's side, he has made him known."

3. Ephesians 2: 8-9 says "For by such grace you have been saved through faith. This does not come from you; it is the gift of God."

James 2:24 says "You observe that a person is justified through actions and not through faith alone."

4. Romans 3:23 says "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."

Job 1:1 says "There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was blameless and upright, and one that feared God, and turned away from evil."

5. Deuteronomy 27:22 says "Cursed is the one who lies with his sister, the daughter of his father or the daughter of his mother. And all the people shall say, Amen!’"

But according to Wikipedia, the Bible and other sources, Abraham and his sister Sarah were married and their marriage was blessed.

6. Matthew 10:34 says "Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the world. No, I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

John 16:33 says "I have told you this so that you will have peace by being united to me. The world will make you suffer. But be brave! I have defeated the world!"

7. Proverbs 26:4 says "Don't answer a fool according to his foolishness, or you will be just like him."

Proverbs 26:5 says "Answer a fool according to his foolishness, or he will think himself to be wise."

8. Genesis 17:10 says "Here is my covenant that you are to observe, between me and you and your descendants: Every male among you is to be circumcised.”

Galatians 5:2 says "Listen! I, Paul, am telling you that if you allow yourselves to be circumcised, the Messiah will be of no benefit to you.”
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by jaephoenix(m): 12:42am On Mar 11, 2023
SIRTee15:

Quote the context u talking about. I don't debate th bible in abstract or generalisation.

Exodus 7 Then the Lord said to Moses, “See, I have made you like God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet. 2 You are to say everything I command you, and your brother Aaron is to tell Pharaoh to let the Israelites go out of his country. 3 But I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, and though I multiply my signs and wonders in Egypt, 4 he will not listen to you. Then I will lay my hand on Egypt and with mighty acts of judgment I will bring out my divisions, my people the Israelites. 5 And the Egyptians will know that I am the Lord when I stretch out my hand against Egypt and bring the Israelites out of it.”

6 Moses and Aaron did just as the Lord commanded them. 7 Moses was eighty years old and Aaron eighty-three when they spoke to Pharaoh.

Aaron’s Staff Becomes a Snake
8 The Lord said to Moses and Aaron, 9 “When Pharaoh says to you, ‘Perform a miracle,’ then say to Aaron, ‘Take your staff and throw it down before Pharaoh,’ and it will become a snake.”

10 So Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and did just as the Lord commanded. Aaron threw his staff down in front of Pharaoh and his officials, and it became a snake. 11 Pharaoh then summoned wise men and sorcerers, and the Egyptian magicians also did the same things by their secret arts: 12 Each one threw down his staff and it became a snake. But Aaron’s staff swallowed up their staffs. 13 Yet Pharaoh’s heart became hard and he would not listen to them, just as the Lord had said.

The Plague of Blood
14 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Pharaoh’s heart is unyielding; he refuses to let the people go. 15 Go to Pharaoh in the morning as he goes out to the river. Confront him on the bank of the Nile, and take in your hand the staff that was changed into a snake. 16 Then say to him, ‘The Lord, the God of the Hebrews, has sent me to say to you: Let my people go, so that they may worship me in the wilderness. But until now you have not listened. 17 This is what the Lord says: By this you will know that I am the Lord: With the staff that is in my hand I will strike the water of the Nile, and it will be changed into blood. 18 The fish in the Nile will die, and the river will stink; the Egyptians will not be able to drink its water.’”

19 The Lord said to Moses, “Tell Aaron, ‘Take your staff and stretch out your hand over the waters of Egypt—over the streams and canals, over the ponds and all the reservoirs—and they will turn to blood.’ Blood will be everywhere in Egypt, even in vessels[a] of wood and stone.”

20 Moses and Aaron did just as the Lord had commanded. He raised his staff in the presence of Pharaoh and his officials and struck the water of the Nile, and all the water was changed into blood. 21 The fish in the Nile died, and the river smelled so bad that the Egyptians could not drink its water. Blood was everywhere in Egypt

Yahweh hardened pharaoh's heart so he can murder his kids and generally fvck him up
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by jaephoenix(m): 12:43am On Mar 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is how the man hardened his heart when he was tormenting God's children, 400 years worth and even increasing their sorrow and suffering when they said they wanted to go and even murdered their own male children when they perceived they would soon be saved by power, and he did not hear their cries

An hardening of heart for a hardening of heart, a killing of children for a killing of children, evil, for evil the equation balance, as I pray that God would give you back all the evils you have ever done in this life as He gave Pharoah and Egypt back their own evil work.

Just is served!
Lawag3
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by jaephoenix(m): 12:44am On Mar 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is how the man hardened his heart when he was tormenting God's children, 400 years worth and even increasing their sorrow and suffering when they said they wanted to go and even murdered their own male children when they perceived they would soon be saved by power, and he did not hear their cries

An hardening of heart for a hardening of heart, a killing of children for a killing of children, evil, for evil the equation balance, as I pray that God would give you back all the evils you have ever done in this life as He gave Pharoah and Egypt back their own evil work.

Just is served!
As usual, quoting his own version of the Bible which actually has nothing to do with the actual bible
Kudos

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by jaephoenix(m): 12:46am On Mar 11, 2023
Lawag3:

I don't know all I know physical bodies can't survive on a spiritual world. Because physical bodies put a limit on the amazing abilities of a spiritual bodies
What are you talking about here? undecided
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by MightySparrow: 1:54am On Mar 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

jaephoenix:

Are you ready for this?
Looks like you think I'm a Muslim, who is your fellow in daftiness. Sorry I'm an atheist.
Lets start from the contradictions in the Bible before we got to the outright lies.

1. The first book on this list is Exodus 20:13 according to the Good News version which says "Do not commit murder."

On the same book, Exodus 32:27 says "And he said to them, Thus said the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbor."

2. Genesis 32:30 says "Jacob said, I have seen God face-to-face, and I am still alive; so he named the place Peniel."

But John 1:18 says “No one has ever seen God. The only Son, who is the same as God and is at the Father's side, he has made him known."

3. Ephesians 2: 8-9 says "For by such grace you have been saved through faith. This does not come from you; it is the gift of God."

James 2:24 says "You observe that a person is justified through actions and not through faith alone."

4. Romans 3:23 says "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."

Job 1:1 says "There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was blameless and upright, and one that feared God, and turned away from evil."

5. Deuteronomy 27:22 says "Cursed is the one who lies with his sister, the daughter of his father or the daughter of his mother. And all the people shall say, Amen!’"

But according to Wikipedia, the Bible and other sources, Abraham and his sister Sarah were married and their marriage was blessed.

6. Matthew 10:34 says "Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the world. No, I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

John 16:33 says "I have told you this so that you will have peace by being united to me. The world will make you suffer. But be brave! I have defeated the world!"

7. Proverbs 26:4 says "Don't answer a fool according to his foolishness, or you will be just like him."

Proverbs 26:5 says "Answer a fool according to his foolishness, or he will think himself to be wise."

8. Genesis 17:10 says "Here is my covenant that you are to observe, between me and you and your descendants: Every male among you is to be circumcised.”

Galatians 5:2 says "Listen! I, Paul, am telling you that if you allow yourselves to be circumcised, the Messiah will be of no benefit to you.”

Sorry I don't discuss with atheists. I only discuss with people who believe in God.
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

As usual, quoting his own version of the Bible which actually has nothing to do with the actual bible
Kudos

As usual you do not have any counter.
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by jaephoenix(m): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2023
TenQ:

To atheists, these not make any sense to you because you believe NOT in the spiritual not the supernatural. However, in the context of the spiritual and supernatural, Christians and Moslems agree. The difference is that upon the spiritual and supernatural we agree upon, you can also bring forth complete illogicalities in the BELIEVES of Muslims.

Since you claim to not being a Theist, it means you also have some inconsistencies to deal with.

1. Does the Universe have an origin?
2. What is the source of the natural laws?
3. In the Physical Space, can consciousness evolve out of nothing?
All your answers to these questions will be problematic at best and it is extreme STUPIDITY to claim to be an Atheist who is AGNOSTIC!

As Christians, we have answers to the three Questions
1. The Universe has an origin: it is NOT Eternal
2. God who is ETERNAL and IMMATERIAL is the source of ALL natural laws
3. In the Physical Space, Consciousness CANNOT evolve out of nothing. It takes Consciousness to produce other Consciousness.

Do you have reasonable answers to the Questions above?
We have a pending discourse on a thread about how murderous Yahweh was, but you dodged it.
Back to your post. I believe you know whar an illogicallity means, right? You talk about complete illogicalities in the beliefs of Islam? Although I don't know the specific illogicalities you mentioned, how does it differ to Christian illogicalities? You believe in the Trinity but u don't believe Yahweh died, u said it was only jesus that died. You believe talking donkeys, snakes, bushes burning without actually burning, dudes parting seas with just a stick, sun and moon standing still, dude chilling in whales etc? Oh I forgot you believe a virgin got preggies?
1. To be honest, i don't know if the universe has an origin or not, there are theories around which makes sense, but doesn't completely gel. The theory of creationism that you believe in is just plain falsehood. Even the Catholic church agree its bullshit and have embraced evolution. Even the theory of big bang was made by a Catholic priest
2. Same for the source of natural laws. Remember you said it was created in one thread, I asked you who did it and proof, then you dodged
3. I don't understand this question. Maybe you need to rephrase…

1. Good. If you say your favorite daddy created it, then you gotta show proof. Else, why shouldn't I believe the Flying Spaghetti Monster created the universe and your Yahweh
2. Ditto for this
3. What if I posit, consciousness can come out of nothing? Can you counter me? Who created or made that original consciousness?

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by AntiChristian: 10:26am On Mar 11, 2023
MightySparrow:

I found one of them in you!

Go home you''ll find people who are worse than you!
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by AntiChristian: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2023
MightySparrow:

Only be honest for once Muslim. If you qoute one Hadith that is against the idea of a Muslim he will say it is daif; if it is favourable, it is sahih.
Can't be honest for once?

Anyway, you are not n Arab. Mohammed is not sent to you. grin

What was the classification of the Hadith before?
You are an ignorant who is arrogant on top!

Muhammad is sent to the world of Mankind and Jinns!
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by MightySparrow: 10:46am On Mar 11, 2023
AntiChristian:

What was the classification of the Hadith before?
You are an ignorant who is arrogant on top!

Muhammad is sent to the world of Mankind and Jinns!
S
What he preach to the witches that bewitched him?
Are the witches more powerful than his Allah?

Why did Satan cast some ayat into his recitation? How many of such Satanic verses are still remaining in the Quran today?grin

Leave Christianity for Christians!
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by AntiChristian: 10:47am On Mar 11, 2023
TenQ:

Allah spoke of his powerlessness in bringing forth a son without having a girlfriend/consort. If indeed God is one to say BE and it is, nothing is impossible for Him. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob didn't find it impossible to bring forth Jesus without sexual intercourse, even Adam wasn't brought forth by sex. Why would Allah need sex to bring forth a son? A little analysis of Quran 4:171 show that Mohammed is the one speaking his OPINION about this issue and not even Allah.
Powerlessness? Just as yours exhibited his foolishness and weakness thus for the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength. One Corinthians 1:25. You can interpret it as you like.

Does God Sleep? How does God awake from Sleep?
Then the Lord awoke as from sleep, as a warrior wakes from the stupor of wine. Psalm 78:65. lipsrsealed

Someone deleted my response to you, I hope you have no hand in it. Let me see if I can remember some of what I said
Even if you become impotent today na one Muslim/enemy dey do you! Na so your Christian life be! I was banned for almost 24 hrs too! I didn't complain at all!

1. Is it true that Mohammed said that Allah is in the Image of a Young man putting on a green suit and with black curly hair?
Sahih Hadith in "Bayan Talbis al-Jahmiyyah by Ibn Taymiyyah 7/290"
I don't know about such book of "Sahih Hadith".

2. Is it true that on the day of judgement, Allah will appear to you Muslims in another form that you will reject? You will even ask Allah take refuge from him
Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 9, Book 93, Number 532s

I will ask you further questions after you respond to these two questions.

Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 93 :: Hadith 532
Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, "The believers will be kept (waiting) on the Day of Resurrection so long that they will become worried and say, "Let us ask somebody to intercede far us with our Lord so that He may relieve us from our place.

Then they will go to Adam and say, 'You are Adam, the father of the people. Allah created you with His Own Hand and made you reside in His Paradise and ordered His angels to prostrate before you, and taught you the names of all things will you intercede for us with your Lord so that He may relieve us from this place of ours? Adam will say, 'I am not fit for this undertaking.' He will mention his mistakes he had committed, i.e., his eating off the tree though he had been forbidden to do so. He will add, 'Go to Noah, the first prophet sent by Allah to the people of the Earth.' The people will go to Noah who will say, 'I am not fit for this undertaking' He will mention his mistake which he had done, i.e., his asking his Lord without knowledge.' He will say (to them), 'Go to Abraham, Khalil Ar-Rahman.' They will go to Abraham who will say, 'I am not fit for this undertaking. He would mention three words by which he told a lie, and say (to them). 'Go to Moses, a slave whom Allah gave the Torah and spoke to, directly and brought near Him, for conversation.'

They will go to Moses who will say, 'I am not fit for this undertaking. He will mention his mistake he made, i.e., killing a person, and will say (to them), 'Go to Jesus, Allah's slave and His Apostle, and a soul created by Him and His Word.' (Be: And it was.) They will go to Jesus who will say, 'I am not fit for this undertaking but you'd better go to Muhammad the slave whose past and future sins have been forgiven by Allah.' So they will come to me, and I will ask my Lord's permission to enter His House and then I will be permitted. When I see Him I will fall down in prostration before Him, and He will leave me (in prostration) as long as He will, and then He will say, 'O Muhammad, lift up your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted, and ask (for anything) for it will be granted:' Then I will raise my head and glorify my Lord with certain praises which He has taught me. Allah will put a limit for me (to intercede for a certain type of people) I will take them out and make them enter Paradise." (Qatada said: I heard Anas saying that), the Prophet said, "I will go out and take them out of Hell (Fire) and let them enter Paradise, and then I will return and ask my Lord for permission to enter His House and I will be permitted.

When I will see Him I will fall down in prostration before Him and He will leave me in prostration as long as He will let me (in that state), and then He will say, 'O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted, and ask, your request will be granted.' " The Prophet added, "So I will raise my head and glorify and praise Him as He has taught me. Then I will intercede and He will put a limit for me (to intercede for a certain type of people). I will take them out and let them enter Paradise." (Qatada added: I heard Anas saying that) the Prophet said, 'I will go out and take them out of Hell (Fire) and let them enter Paradise, and I will return for the third time and will ask my Lord for permission to enter His house, and I will be allowed to enter.

When I see Him, I will fall down in prostration before Him, and will remain in prostration as long as He will, and then He will say, 'Raise your head, O Muhammad, and speak, for you will be listened to, and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted, and ask, for your request will be granted.' So I will raise my head and praise Allah as He has taught me and then I will intercede and He will put a limit for me (to intercede for a certain type of people). I will take them out and let them enter Paradise." (Qatada said: I heard Anas saying that) the Prophet said, "So I will go out and take them out of Hell (Fire) and let them enter Paradise, till none will remain in the Fire except those whom Quran will imprison (i.e., those who are destined for eternal life in the fire)." The narrator then recited the Verse:-- "It may be that your Lord will raise you to a Station of Praise and Glory.' (17.79) The narrator added: This is the Station of Praise and Glory which Allah has promised to your Prophet.
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by AntiChristian: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2023
MightySparrow:

S
What he preach to the witches that bewitched him?
Who bewitched? Everything happens by Allah's will. Who killed Job's family and destroyed all his properties? No be your God? You are illogical and unreasonable!

Are the witches more powerful than his Allah?
Allah is the one who destines everything! Witches can't get us all. They would only get whom Allah wills for them! Is Satan more powerful than God to cause Job's suffering in your Bible?

You are simply the foolish Galatian!

Why did Satan cast some ayat into his recitation? How many of such Satanic verses are still remaining in the Quran today?grin

Leave Christianity for Christians!

Satanic verses are Below:
Note that B* stands for the female Mammary organs!

1. The Prayer
Proverbs 5:18-19
18 May your fountain be blessed,
and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
19 A loving doe, a graceful deer—
may her b* satisfy you always,
may you ever be intoxicated with her love.

(Say Amen)

2. My Beloved
Song of Songs 1:13-14
13 My beloved is to me a sachet of myrrh
resting between my b*.
14 My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blossoms
from the vineyards of En Gedi.

3. Your B*
Song of Songs 4:5-6
5 Your b* are like two fawns,
like twin fawns of a gazelle
that browse among the lilies.
6 Until the day breaks
and the shadows flee,
I will go to the mountain of myrrh
and to the hill of incense.

4. More description
Song of Songs 7:7-8
7 Your stature is like that of the palm,
and your b* like clusters of fruit.
8 I said, “I will climb the palm tree;
I will take hold of its fruit.”
May your b* be like clusters of grapes on the vine,
the fragrance of your breath like apples,

5. Kiss of life
Song of Songs 8:1
8 If only you were to me like a brother,
who was nursed at my mother’s b*!
Then, if I found you outside,
I would kiss you,
and no one would despise me.

6. Little sister with no B*
Song of Songs 8:8-10
8 We have a little sister,
and her b* are not yet grown.
What shall we do for our sister
on the day she is spoken for?
9 If she is a wall,
we will build towers of silver on her.
If she is a door,
we will enclose her with panels of cedar.

7. B* like towers
Song of Songs 8:10
10 I am a wall,
and my b* are like towers.
Thus I have become in his eyes
like one bringing contentment.

Which of the verses is your favorite?

I think 3 and 4 are confirm Parables!
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by TenQ: 11:16am On Mar 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

We have a pending discourse on a thread about how murderous Yahweh was, but you dodged it.
You must must have mixed me up with someone else. I don't dodge questions of the faith.
LOL! You mere stardust sense of self importance is amazingly extra large!
I will deflate you with just a few simple questions except you are insincere

Do you know Sophia the AI Robot? Would it be a Murderous CRIME for her Engineers to Switch of her Battery Power pack?

Will you consider yourself a genocidal murderer for disinfecting you toilet and wiping out millions of bacteria just because you selfishly want a clean toilet. You are both living beings aren't you?

jaephoenix:

Back to your post. I believe you know whar an illogicallity means, right? You talk about complete illogicalities in the beliefs of Islam? Although I don't know the specific illogicalities you mentioned, how does it differ to Christian illogicalities? You believe in the Trinity but u don't believe Yahweh died, u said it was only jesus that died.
I marvel at your ignorance in extremely simple concepts that even have parallels in science.

If you don't understand what Trinity is, ask questions.

If Trinity is ILLOGICAL, is the Wave-Particle Duality of matter also Illogical?
A Particle is Distinct from a Wave and Yet subatomic particles like electrons behave as both waves and particles. Almost exactly like the Trinity. The Father is distinct for the son and distinct for the Spirit, yet the Father , the Son and the Spirit is ONE Entity.

If you don't understand this, you'll need to comprehend simple physical nature first before delving in spiritual things. If you have questions, ask rather than going off in tangent based on assumptions.

Finally,
To you death is ANNIHILATION!
To Christians, death is NEVER an Annihilation. It is a DISCONNECTION between your Body and the Spiritual You (your real being).
In that sense, when Jesus Died, His body was Disconnected from His Real Being as no one Truly DIES!

If you have questions, ask!

jaephoenix:

You believe talking donkeys, snakes, bushes burning without actually burning, dudes parting seas with just a stick, sun and moon standing still, dude chilling in whales etc? Oh I forgot you believe a virgin got preggies?
To those who think EVERYTHING is completely Physical, they may sound Illogical. However for Theists, these are NOT impossibilities. Muslims and Christians believe in miracles.

Are you 1000% certain that EVERYTHING in the Universe is guided by no other factor except by Physical Laws?

jaephoenix:

1. To be honest, i don't know if the universe has an origin or not, there are theories around which makes sense, but doesn't completely gel. The theory of creationism that you believe in is just plain falsehood. Even the Catholic church agree its bullshit and have embraced evolution. Even the theory of big bang was made by a Catholic priest
1. The law of entropy show that the Entropy of the Universe is Increasing. Tracing it backward in time, the origin is where Entropy is minimum. Hence the Universe has a begining
2. The Big Bang/Inflation theory projects that the Universe is about 13.8billion years ago. Hence, the universe has a beginning
3. If the Universe can be proved to one day in the future come to an end where all energies are evenly dispersed, it is another proof that the Universe has not always existed.
4. ALL physical laws of Physics and Chemistry have their origin with the spontaneous creation of space, time and matter about 13.8billion years ago

If I have convinced you that the Universe has an origin, it can only mean that the FORCE that brought forth the Universe is EXTERNAL to the Laws of Nature. Do you agree or disagree with this?

jaephoenix:

2. Same for the source of natural laws. Remember you said it was created in one thread, I asked you who did it and proof, then you dodged
Who created the Natural laws?
The answer is simple:
He is the Uncaused First-Cause of Everything who existed beyond the physical laws, time and space. He is called by many titles such as God, the Creator, Olorum, Ubangiji etc
Even though many people are aware of Him, they may not know Him.

You didn't answer my Question:
Do you know the Source of the Physical Laws?

jaephoenix:

3. I don't understand this question. Maybe you need to rephrase…
I said:
In the Physical Space, Consciousness CANNOT evolve out of nothing. It takes Consciousness to produce other Consciousness.
In other words:
a. Is it possible for a Laptop to evolve out of the elements of the earth complete with its software?
b. Is it possible for a software to spontaneously grow on a hard disk drive?

jaephoenix:

1. Good. If you say your favorite daddy created it, then you gotta show proof. Else, why shouldn't I believe the Flying Spaghetti Monster created the universe and your Yahweh
2. Ditto for this:
The stupid rhetoric again?

What kind of Physical Evidence will you need that will be agreeable to you?
Note:
If the Creator is immaterial, what instrument do you think you need to measure him?

Do you know what SYSTEM is?
Have you ever seen a system that just appeared spontaneously in nature? Can you have a building without a builder? Can you have an aeroplane without the engineer?

Your ALTERNATIVE proposal for the existence of Life and the Universe is a MIRACLE where the physical laws created themselves AND everything just spontaneously came forth by themselves.

What is your BEST answer for the Source of Everything?

jaephoenix:

3. What if I posit, consciousness can come out of nothing? Can you counter me? Who created or made that original consciousness?
Of course, we live in a physical world this, it should be easy for you to find physical examples.

A simple Question for You:
Given a functional computer with all physical hardware complete (RAM, ROM, HDD, VDU, Power Source etc) but zero software (no system software, no application software, no CMOS initialisation program etc) , given enough time in billions of years, what is the probability that in 600 billion years, we can put on the computer and it will boot up and perform the minutest rudimentary function?
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by MightySparrow: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
AntiChristian:
Who bewitched? Everything happens by Allah's will. Who killed Job's family and destroyed all his properties? No be your God? You are illogical and unreasonable!

Allah is the one who destines everything! Witches can't get us all. They would only get whom Allah wills for them! Is Satan more powerful than God to cause Job's suffering in your Bible?

1. The Prayer

(Say Amen)

2. My Beloved
resting between my b*.

3. Your B*
6 Until the day breaks
and the shadows flee,

4. More description

5. Kiss of life
I would kiss you,

9 If she is a wall,
If she is a door,

7. B* like towers
10 I am a wall,

Amen to your prayers.
To they are from prophet Suleiman.grin
Mohammed does down in history as the only prophet bewitched.
Mohammed goes down in history as the only prophet that received message from Shytan.
As intelligent as you are, why following such prophet?

I give you an open invitation today, çome to the Christian' s Christ.
He will save you!

]And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Revelation 22:17

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by MightySparrow: 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
AntiChristian:

1. The Prayer

(Say Amen)

2. My Beloved
resting between my b*.

3. Your B*
6 Until the day breaks
and the shadows flee,

4. More description

5. Kiss of life
I would kiss you,

9 If she is a wall,
If she is a door,

7. B* like towers
10 I am a wall,

Amen to your prayers.
Mohammed goes down in history as the only prophet that received message from Shytan.

He will save you!

]And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Revelation 22:17
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by AntiChristian: 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
MightySparrow:

Amen to your prayers.
Prophet Sulaiman didn't write about breast at all.
Thanks but we reject that! He was wiser to have written those!

What about Prophet Ayub aka JOB in your Bible?
IGNORANT OLODO RABATA! grin
But Jesus your God was tempted by Satan and Satan's words were recorded in your Bible as revelation!

That's because of Allah's grace. He made me rational and logical than you a thousand folds!

He will save you!
Who did Jesus call to himself that he would save?
He fed thousands. And preached to multitudes, did he ever tell them he could save them?
My prayer is to die as a Muslim just as other Prophets Noah, Abraham, Moses,...,John and Muhammad (Peace be upon them all).
Aamin!
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by MightySparrow: 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
AntiChristian:

Prophet Sulaiman didn't write about breast at all.
Thanks but we reject that! He was wiser to have written those!

What about Prophet Ayub aka JOB in your Bible?

But Jesus your God was tempted by Satan and Satan's words were recorded in your Bible as revelation!

That's because of Allah's grace. He made me rational and logical than you a thousand folds!
Who did Jesus call to himself that he would save?
He fed thousands. And preached to multitudes, did he ever tell them he could save them?
My prayer is to die as a Muslim just as other Prophets Noah, Abraham, Moses,...,John and Muhammad (Peace be upon them all).
Aamin!

Hahahagrin
Can you provide the book of Solomon and job?? Lie of Islam?

Job bewitched? How and when did he receive satanic verses?
Lie of Islam!grin

Abraham, Noah, Moses died as Muslims: prayed like Muslims, knack head like Muslims; fast Ramadan like Muslims, did ablution like Muslims.

Lie of Islam.grin

If you die as a Muslim, you are doomed.
Accept Jesus today!
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by AntiChristian: 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
MightySparrow:

Hahahagrin
Can you provide the book of Solomon and job?? Lie of Islam?

Job bewitched? How and when did he receive satanic verses?
Lie of Islam!grin

Abraham, Noah, Moses died as Muslims: prayed like Muslims, knack head like Muslims; fast Ramadan like Muslims, did ablution like Muslims.

Lie of Islam.grin

If you die as a Muslim, you are doomed.
Accept Jesus today!

Everything will look as a lie to you as your IQ is too low to accept the fact!
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by jaephoenix(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
TenQ:

You must must have mixed me up with someone else. I don't dodge questions of the faith.
LOL! You mere stardust sense of self importance is amazingly extra large!
I will deflate you with just a few simple questions except you are insincere

Do you know Sophia the AI Robot? Would it be a Murderous CRIME for her Engineers to Switch of her Battery Power pack?

Will you consider yourself a genocidal murderer for disinfecting you toilet and wiping out millions of bacteria just because you selfishly want a clean toilet. You are both living beings aren't you?

I marvel at your ignorance in extremely simple concepts that even have parallels in science.

If you don't understand what Trinity is, ask questions.

If Trinity is ILLOGICAL, is the Wave-Particle Duality of matter also Illogical?
A Particle is Distinct from a Wave and Yet subatomic particles like electrons behave as both waves and particles. Almost exactly like the Trinity. The Father is distinct for the son and distinct for the Spirit, yet the Father , the Son and the Spirit is ONE Entity.

If you don't understand this, you'll need to comprehend simple physical nature first before delving in spiritual things. If you have questions, ask rather than going off in tangent based on assumptions.

Finally,
To you death is ANNIHILATION!
To Christians, death is NEVER an Annihilation. It is a DISCONNECTION between your Body and the Spiritual You (your real being).
In that sense, when Jesus Died, His body was Disconnected from His Real Being as no one Truly DIES!

If you have questions, ask!

To those who think EVERYTHING is completely Physical, they may sound Illogical. However for Theists, these are NOT impossibilities. Muslims and Christians believe in miracles.

Are you 1000% certain that EVERYTHING in the Universe is guided by no other factor except by Physical Laws?

1. The law of entropy show that the Entropy of the Universe is Increasing. Tracing it backward in time, the origin is where Entropy is minimum. Hence the Universe has a begining
2. The Big Bang/Inflation theory projects that the Universe is about 13.8billion years ago. Hence, the universe has a beginning
3. If the Universe can be proved to one day in the future come to an end where all energies are evenly dispersed, it is another proof that the Universe has not always existed.
4. ALL physical laws of Physics and Chemistry have their origin with the spontaneous creation of space, time and matter about 13.8billion years ago

If I have convinced you that the Universe has an origin, it can only mean that the FORCE that brought forth the Universe is EXTERNAL to the Laws of Nature. Do you agree or disagree with this?

Who created the Natural laws?
The answer is simple:
He is the Uncaused First-Cause of Everything who existed beyond the physical laws, time and space. He is called by many titles such as God, the Creator, Olorum, Ubangiji etc
Even though many people are aware of Him, they may not know Him.

You didn't answer my Question:
Do you know the Source of the Physical Laws?

I said:
In the Physical Space, Consciousness CANNOT evolve out of nothing. It takes Consciousness to produce other Consciousness.
In other words:
a. Is it possible for a Laptop to evolve out of the elements of the earth complete with its software?
b. Is it possible for a software to spontaneously grow on a hard disk drive?

The stupid rhetoric again?

What kind of Physical Evidence will you need that will be agreeable to you?
Note:
If the Creator is immaterial, what instrument do you think you need to measure him?

Do you know what SYSTEM is?
Have you ever seen a system that just appeared spontaneously in nature? Can you have a building without a builder? Can you have an aeroplane without the engineer?

Your ALTERNATIVE proposal for the existence of Life and the Universe is a MIRACLE where the physical laws created themselves AND everything just spontaneously came forth by themselves.

What is your BEST answer for the Source of Everything?

Of course, we live in a physical world this, it should be easy for you to find physical examples.

A simple Question for You:
Given a functional computer with all physical hardware complete (RAM, ROM, HDD, VDU, Power Source etc) but zero software (no system software, no application software, no CMOS initialisation program etc) , given enough time in billions of years, what is the probability that in 600 billion years, we can put on the computer and it will boot up and perform the minutest rudimentary function?
I'm certain youre the person, but if you wanna dodge no problem. Lets continue
1. The difference here is I didn’t make a promise to those bacteria or robot that they are my people
2. I highlighted the key word. Trinity as 'almost exactly' like the wave-particle duality, but not like it. Totally different concepts
3. Good. How did you know death is a disconnect between body and spirit? Did any dead person send you an email concerning that, or did you read up some bullshit from a book(that talks about talking donkeys and snakes) which cannot be verified ?
4. Im not 1000% certain everything is physical. But you are 1000% certain of the existence of the spiritual, yet you have no single shred of evidence of the spiritual or supernatural. Not one, not even a tiny shred. I'm open-minded. I would like to know(if you bring any evidence that stands to scrutiny) but in your own case you believe wholeheartedly without evidence. In fact I can tell you I live in Mars and you'll believe me(as long as I'm your pastor, or it says so in your buybull). This is because your mind is trained not to question anything, just believe it stupidly
4. Yes. Go ahead convince me the universe has an origin
5. I don't know if the natural laws have a creator. But if you say they have a creator, how come its not your favorite god. I can posit it is the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and that it created your yahweh, do you believe it?
6. Well, you're so sure that creator exists. So how did you measure him? What are his/they/it attributes and how did arrive at them?
7. Your final question is irrelevant
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by MightySparrow: 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
AntiChristian:

Everything will look as a lie to you as your IQ is too low to accept the fact!

There's no iota of truth in Islam. Islam is all about sex, political power, wine, and war. Even in Al - Jaanah. The orgy continues. Just file your pen*s for eternal bleeping.grin
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by AntiChristian: 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
MightySparrow:

There's no iota of truth in Islam. Islam is all about sex, political power, wine, and war. Even in Al - Jaanah. The orgy continues. Just file your pen*s for eternal bleeping.grin

Thanks i love all that! Islam is about everything you need in life!

Unlike Christianity that doesn't exist in the Bible!
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by Lawag3: 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

You asked me what spiritual bodies had. To which I replied I don't know and I told you what I know about them
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by MightySparrow: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
AntiChristian:

Thanks i love all that! Islam is about everything you need in life!

Unlike Christianity that doesn't exist in the Bible!

But christians exists!
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by AntiChristian: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
MightySparrow:

But christians exists!

As a name given by one unknown disbeliever!
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by MightySparrow: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
AntiChristian:

As a name given by one unknown disbeliever!

What is your point?
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by jaephoenix(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
MightySparrow:

Sorry I don't discuss with atheists. I only discuss with people who believe in God.
Yet youre discussing with a Muslim(who doesn't believe in yahweh) , and feeling good. Are you afraid of getting thrashed? Dont worry. I'll be gentle on you grin
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by jaephoenix(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

As usual you do not have any counter.
You have your own version of reality. So what do you want me to discuss with you?

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by MightySparrow: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

Yet youre discussing with a Muslim(who doesn't believe in yahweh) , and feeling good. Are you afraid of getting thrashed? Dont worry. I'll be gentle on you grin

You claimed to be an atheist. That is your identity to me.

What you call yourself is what you are to me.

An Atheist. A person who does not have regard for God

We don't have any commonplace to argue anything.
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by jaephoenix(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
Lawag3:

I don't know all I know physical bodies can't survive on a spiritual world. Because physical bodies put a limit on the amazing abilities of a spiritual bodies
Are you saying there are spiritually bodies inside physical bodies? lipsrsealed
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by jaephoenix(m): 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
MightySparrow:

You claimed to be an atheist. That is your identity to me.

What you call yourself is what you are to me.

An Atheist. A person who does not have regard for God

We don't have any commonplace to argue anything.
Is that the definition of an atheist? Are you sure? I’m sure you are connected to the internet. Why not check it out? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

In The Waiting - While I'm Waiting / Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) / There Is A Logical Fallacy In The Argument That Mary Is The Mother Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.