Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

(video)dogs Are Very Good When It’s Comes To S3x Than Most Men- Slay Queen Share - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (video)dogs Are Very Good When It’s Comes To S3x Than Most Men- Slay Queen Share (1409 Views)

Slay Queen Share Her Topless Picture On Facebook. / I Pee In My Pant Always Because I Feel So Good When I’m Wet Down - Nigerian Lady / Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video)dogs Are Very Good When It’s Comes To S3x Than Most Men- Slay Queen Share by kamikaze199044: 3:54am On Jun 24, 2022
Issues that have been going on social media never seem to amaze me as the day goes by. At first glance, you might think that the sites are just places where people have fun, but there are some who take the whole experience to the next level.
Day in and out, you see the most bizarre things online, and the one of the then below is no different.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO
An unknown Slay Queen has written in a post that the best moment she has ever enjoyed as a woman in bed was the sag she had an encounter with a dog.

According to the Slay Queen, she had tried several men all her life but wasn’t getting the necessary orgasm she actually requires.
One day in her room, she said she positioned herself for her dog and before she could realize, the dog had mounted her and how she was rocked by the dog, she reached her apex orgasm and could not even control herself anymore.

The lady said it was her first time in many years having orgasms four times in a row

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

Re: (video)dogs Are Very Good When It’s Comes To S3x Than Most Men- Slay Queen Share by Fira09(m): 4:45am On Jun 24, 2022
Just imagine what a woman is saying..., sleeping with dogs is the bestest....This woman is just stupid for Christ sake ,

Las Las she will still be infected with an unknown virus.
Re: (video)dogs Are Very Good When It’s Comes To S3x Than Most Men- Slay Queen Share by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:38am On Jun 24, 2022
Heaven is a prepared place for a prepared people. Start today and end ur eternal suffering

Re: (video)dogs Are Very Good When It’s Comes To S3x Than Most Men- Slay Queen Share by Coolbreeze1988(m): 5:41am On Jun 24, 2022
This one dey mad. You never see better cassava big or small with person wey for use am. Dog? God forbid
Re: (video)dogs Are Very Good When It’s Comes To S3x Than Most Men- Slay Queen Share by DaInferno(m): 7:10am On Jun 24, 2022
grin grin grin after I just finished defending women in another thread
Crazy sets of human beings; glorify dogs all you want, nothing replaces the natural way of things
Re: (video)dogs Are Very Good When It’s Comes To S3x Than Most Men- Slay Queen Share by TeeGentle(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2022
Idiot
The girl sef na dog

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Sallah Ram Has Escaped!! (Pics) / Is Depression Real? How Did You Handle Depression? / House For Sale In Indonesia With Free Wife! (hakim Theory Required) (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.