Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Can A Woman Cater For A Man Without Complain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Cater For A Man Without Complain? (938 Views)

Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Cater For A Man Without Complain? by Connected1: 4:05am On Jun 24, 2022
These are conversations between a lady and her boyfriend who lost his means of earning money for some months.

What's your take?

Re: Can A Woman Cater For A Man Without Complain? by Ogamysamo: 4:13am On Jun 24, 2022
your answer is yes-its a thing of the heart which means not all ladies can do it but that doesn't none of them can do it.

still on still a responsible guy should not depend on his girlfriend to cater for him.

didn't he has family? didn't he has friends?

the lady can't assist him sha but to some extend

NB: from the chat sha i believe dude is just trying to collect some part of what he had spent on her before letting the cat out of the bag if not... i don't know what else to say but the 150k monthly bill is just something else you dey work for her?

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Cater For A Man Without Complain? by Boogyman557: 4:31am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Can A Woman Cater For A Man Without Complain? by Fiscus105(m): 4:52am On Jun 24, 2022
Connected1:
These are conversations between a lady and her boyfriend who lost his means of earning money for some months.

What's your take?

Women dnt have genetic build up for that, it has nothing to do with Nigeria's women but globally, if she is doing it now, it's just in anticipation that it would still change for better in nearest future.

Even if she doesn't complain for now, the respect she accord will greatly diminish.
Dnt forget, "she" who pays the piper calls the tune!
Re: Can A Woman Cater For A Man Without Complain? by EmptyGarden(m): 4:53am On Jun 24, 2022
Even my wife will not be this patient, let alone girlfriend.
They'll always remind you "yours is ours, mine is mine".
The truth is, no take woman money put hope for life o.

She didn't realise he was lavish till he ran out.
FEAR WOMEN!

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Cater For A Man Without Complain? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:47am On Jun 24, 2022
A woman can do it only when
- her husband loves her and makes her laugh
- satisfies her well and very helpful
- she is a humble and a patient person
- a strong Christian with the ability to see beyond d physical
- When she trust her man's abilities to standup again and become great

Another offside is
- she enjoys d freedom and dosent want to lose it
_ she is planning to leave and dosent want anything to give her plans away
- she loves her in-laws and dosent want to be a divorcee

Re: Can A Woman Cater For A Man Without Complain? by chatinent: 6:04am On Jun 24, 2022
You get time to speak big grammar sha. Sth wey you go just send the amount you think is reasonable and tell her to manage it for the week or monthly. Some ladies are extravagant, spending money more on their wants than their needs.

You can stop that attitude. It's all in your hands...whether it's her money or yours being spent. No bi by long talk.
Re: Can A Woman Cater For A Man Without Complain? by Silentgroper(m): 6:21am On Jun 24, 2022
Ogamysamo:
your answer is yes-its a thing of the heart which means not all ladies can do it but that doesn't none of them can do it.

still on still a responsible guy should not depend on his girlfriend to cater for him.

NB: from the chat sha i believe dude is just trying to collect some part of what he had spent on her before letting the cat out of the bag if not... i don't know what else to say but the 150k monthly bill is just something else you dey work for her?
what d hell is doesnt he have friends? Doesnt he have family? .. When he had money, who was he spending it on the more
Re: Can A Woman Cater For A Man Without Complain? by Connected1: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2022
Fiscus105:

Women dnt have genetic build up for that, it has nothing to do with Nigeria's women but globally, if she is doing it now, it's just in anticipation that it would still change for better in nearest future.

Even if she doesn't complain for now, the respect she accord will greatly diminish.
Dnt forget, "she" who pays the piper calls the tune!
Hmm.

You mean there's nothing like Gender Equality?
Re: Can A Woman Cater For A Man Without Complain? by Ogamysamo: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2022
Silentgroper:
what d hell is doesnt he have friends? Doesnt he have family? .. When he had money, who was he spending it on the more
unfortunately not everybody reason as you and the op do
has he repay all his mother did for him?
Re: Can A Woman Cater For A Man Without Complain? by InfinityFabric: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2022
Women are NOT providers, they're takers. Why do you think Linda is not yet married ?
Re: Can A Woman Cater For A Man Without Complain? by TeeGentle(m): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2022
The boy sef they do oversabi
Re: Can A Woman Cater For A Man Without Complain? by Dizzyyish: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Can A Woman Cater For A Man Without Complain? by Samfloxin(m): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Impossible
Re: Can A Woman Cater For A Man Without Complain? by Jman06(m): 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ogamysamo:

Do you know how much the guy was giving her when he was working I'm not encouraging any guy to depend on his woman but the selfishness of that gender is just too much! Somebody who might have enjoyed millions of the guy's money is now complaining because of few months the guy has depended on her for up keeps.

Guys! Wise up and stop seeing women you are dating as your responsibilities. They also want the same thing (or even more) from the relationship, so why should you be the one doling out the money In this generation, sexual relationship should be symbiotic not parasitic.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Transformation 2yrs After Man Stopped Being A Crystal Meth Addict (photo / Hot Teacher Gets Titty bleeped After Class / How Many Round Can U Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.