Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number (58800 Views)

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by BadNews: 6:14am On Jun 24, 2022
A Nigerian Lady has shared photos of the bundle of Naira notes a Nigerian man wrote his number on and sent to her after she refused to give him her number, Reports.

According To The Twitter User, As Sighted By , She was at a bachelor's party and the man approached her and asked for her number. When she declined, the man decided to send his via bundles of Naira notes amounting to N30,000.

''So I attended this Bachelors party, a man asked for my number, I declined & asked for his instead. Man wrote his number on 30k mint notes.

"This Is The Type Of Energy I Want This Year''

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 24, 2022
Nonsense tori everywhere. His manchie might be somewhere starving or in dire need of that same amount of money if not less sef.

The guy dey make me vex angry
maybe na jealousy dey do me or na hunger I don't know

Don't know the category to places this news

bad news
Good news
intimidating news
undecided

someone ask for my AZAduz make I use hold Friday
https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/diary-cheap-labourer-daily-bread/25#114097206

177 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by BadNews: 6:19am On Jun 24, 2022
azraeljaheel:
sad

See More Photos Via www.. Com

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by wordbank(m): 6:21am On Jun 24, 2022
We don't care about your yenyenyen
Lola, did you give the man your number and the kpomi he didn't ask for?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Tokskob2008: 6:22am On Jun 24, 2022
Una dey hear the werey baa That's the kind of energy she wants this year, I guess being viewed as a commodity to be purchased means good energy to her.

247 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Nukilia: 6:24am On Jun 24, 2022
Don't come complaining that you were about to be used for rituals ooo grin

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by BadNews: 6:24am On Jun 24, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Una dey hear the werey baa That's the kind of energy she wants this year, I guess being viewed as a commodity to be purchased means good energy to her.

Nothing No Go See For This Blogging Business

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by thesicilian: 6:29am On Jun 24, 2022
Won't be surprised if she was sent to withdraw money from the bank by her madam and she decided to chase clout with it instead

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Asianjollof007: 6:33am On Jun 24, 2022
Anything for clout.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Deborah98(f): 6:39am On Jun 24, 2022
LMAO Aunty said this is the kind of energy she wants this year. Nigeria men will humble you,Sha Nigerian companies when advertising their wares will be like offer valid while stock lasts,hope I got it. See I don't mind to ridicule anyone but no matter how little you have as a lady,there is this respect men will give you as a working class lady,he may not open his mouth and tell you how proud he is but deep down you have proven to be resourceful and helpful in a way. Money that he is using to catch you,Sha na here I dey.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Boogyman557: 6:42am On Jun 24, 2022
Holly Gram cool ASHAWOO!

10 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by UrPapa: 6:44am On Jun 24, 2022
Believe anything on social media at ur own peril

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 24, 2022
I saw.
Nice one!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by shigishege: 7:04am On Jun 24, 2022
Oloshooooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Amotekun777: 7:18am On Jun 24, 2022
Maddd simps everywhere angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Lalami3232(m): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2022
A man can give anything just to have a taste of puss*y, so don't think you're special my dear. But real men like us don't impress anyone because of puss*y because we know say "toto adds no financial/intellectual benefit for our lives". The number wey this mumu dey use 30K dey collect so, one guy dey ignore the call of that number.

Dear men, be wise ooooo!!!

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "a single mother for Europe get lesser body count than a single girl for 9ja"

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by DriverX: 7:28am On Jun 24, 2022
You're so cheap

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by ugosilva: 7:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Cheap publicity stunt

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by TeeGentle(m): 8:13am On Jun 24, 2022
Ashawoo wey dey form
she is happy that the man drop the money with is number
She don see ATM

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by TeeGentle(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2022
The man know that he can get access to woman with money
WISE MAN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by meobizy(f): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2022
Selling herself cheap. Sha, nothing special about a woman's parts. Any man can get action for only 1000 naira or less.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by luminouz(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2022
Deborah98:
LMAO Aunty said this is the kind of energy she wants this year. Nigeria men will humble you,Sha Nigerian companies when advertising their wares will be like offer valid while stock lasts,hope I got it. See I don't mind to ridicule anyone but no matter how little you have as a lady,there is this respect men will give you as a working class lady,he may not open his mouth and tell you how proud he is but deep down you have proven to be resourceful and helpful in a way. Money that he is using to catch you,Sha na here I dey.
You no dey sleep?.
Goan make my breakfast, working class lady!!! cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by JeffSA: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2022
H

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by johnkey: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2022
He simply paid for the sex you guys are about to have very very soon, so what's the fuss?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Lastbornbuns: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2022
Deborah98:
She doesn't know its an indirect insult. E say na energy. Anything for clout

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2022
Tokskob2008:
my broad, that gender sef

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2022
Deborah98:
hahahahahaaa na so now

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Meteng: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2022
wordbank:
We don't care about your yenyenyen
Lola, did you give the man your number and the kpomi he didn't ask for?
Of course. That’s the reason she said it’s that type of energy she wants this year. Fear that gender
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 24, 2022
Lalami3232:
A man can give anything just to have a taste of puss*y, so don't think you're special my dear. But real men like us don't impress anyone because of puss*y because we know say "toto adds no financial/intellectual benefit for our lives". The number wey this mumu dey use 30K dey collect so, one guy dey ignore the call of that number.

Dear men, be wise ooooo!!!
correct nigger

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Earlystar698(m): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2022
If you call her pollution prostitute now she will start crying

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Connoisseur(m): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2022
Tell me you are an ashawo without telling me you are an ashawo

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? / Null / Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.