Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter (24692 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter / Nigerian Senators Arrive In UK Court For Ekweremadu, Wife's Trial / Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Nerogaming01(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2022
Oldmansense:

Cow

Goat
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Great0ne1: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2022
ghettokid1:
Justice will be done.... no peace for the wicked.
P- President
E- Elected
T- Through
E- Electoral
R- Revolution
Well coined. Love that

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2022
pacespot:
Must this Obi wade into every matter, can't he just ignore for a second? All this Mr too-good may come back to hurt him later, Nigerians don't appreciate good people that much. Just watch as the events unfold, you already have people fighting for you on social media. Heaven doesn't answer prayers prayed for evil man like Ekweremadu. Someone is doing evil to an unsuspecting boy and you want to pray for him, for what?
He prayed for justice man. He didn't pray for him to be released. Get itm
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Elock1: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2022
Sergio101:
Po the man.

if you fight him, your must surely collect (both physical and spiritual).

Ask mbaka, Wike and recently Ekweremmadu cheesy
And Segalink
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Kagd10: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2022
Sergio101:
Po the man.

Fight who? Ekweremmadu is his friend. Both of them went for Nnamdi kanu's father's burial ceremony as you can see. Ekweremmadu didn't insult Obi as you bunch of lying desperadoes tried to make it. He said people should vote for his PDP. Heck, Obi was a former PDP man. Always lying everywhere.

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by sharpchap: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2022
two key words 'prayer' and 'justice'. he didnt say I agree or support. justice means who is right should be freed and who is wrong should be punished, simple as ABC. This is Peter Obi a mature man with focus not a rascally dog that barks and chases after every passing car or cat or chicken

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by surevik(f): 11:00am On Jun 24, 2022
A man with the heart of gold
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2022
Transcriber:
I don't know why I'm not surprised

Politicians will always be politicians

So I pity those that think Obi is a saint that just fell off heaven

Indeed. Many sensible and responsible political leaders know not to comment and appear to be preempting or questioning justice just because their political pal is involved.

Yet trust the totally callous, unscrupulous, opportunistic and cynical Obi to try and profit from this sad development.

He wanted to rush in and appear a Saint 'magnanimously' supporting Ekweremadu wbo criticised him.

Yet we will all see how this will backfire when other political and societal leader begin to attack Obi for not mentioning the real victim here that Ekweremadu and his wife are charged of commiting a crime against.

I.e the underaged child a desperate Nigerian Senator failed to protect and seemed cynically ready to exploit.

Obi can continue playing to the gallery but what makes me happy is the fact that, like James Ibori, Ekweremadu and his wife are now where the justice system will punish them if found guilty of wrongdoing.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by emmyw(m): 11:00am On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Not surprised. Organ harvesters always support themselves. The NIA and DSS should put Obi on watchlist. He definitely knows something about organ harvesting. That's how plenty mutilated bodies of igbos were found in Ezu river during Peter Obi tenure as Anambra governor undecided
See Pain! You Need Peace In Your Life. Even If You Are Wicked Real Life, You Need Peace. Stop Fighting Yourself.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by mauchiz: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Not surprised. Organ harvesters always support themselves. The NIA and DSS should put Obi on watchlist. He definitely knows something about organ harvesting. That's how plenty mutilated bodies of igbos were found in Ezu river during Peter Obi tenure as Anambra governor undecided

Maybe is your village people that killed them, not Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Realdon1(m): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2022
I HV learnt a big lesson from Obi.
Never fight an anointed one, unlesy you want to collect wotowoto.
Obi is not just a mere name.
Obi is a movement.
I'm OBIdient

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by DonBenny77(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2022
anonimi:

What about the poor boy who is the victim in all these?
Nothing from your idol
Justice for him. Abi you no dey comprehend?
Olodo!
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Oturatetuala(m): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2022
VOTE ATIKU VOTE PDP. Let's get Nigeria working again.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by mauchiz: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2022
I pray for the daughters recovery, God will heal her, may she not pay for the sins of her father.

Nigeria politicians are criminals ,they don't deserve mercy,they are wicked.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Karemarealty288(m): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:

Quickly go for Medulla oblangata hyposanitation......before you enter market square and blame it on village people....go quickly oooo my piece of advice.

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Kingmakerde3rd: 11:09am On Jun 24, 2022
“We have prayed enough, it is time to act. With these people in power? You can pray from now until anytime, they won’t go until you chase them out. So, it is time to act, not just pray. It is time for us to close the church and deal with these people.”

Remember this?
He should donate the organ instead.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by MoneyTrees(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:

It's a shame that your understanding of the article is from bottom to top
This alone proves that either you're under-educated or you lack understanding
Whichever case, reduce the effort/the you spend typing crap, replace it by reading up on Figures of speech/imagery
That way you won't look ridiculous in the near future
Please don't forget to smoke Loud first cos I'm sure this might be a very herculean task for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by goody234: 11:19am On Jun 24, 2022
you see 2 face obi ...fix country you politicians won't do it ...
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by moneyissweet(m): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2022
Your own sucks

Very stale

KingofAnambra:

P - Pandora
E - Executive
T - Thief
E - Electoral
R - Reject
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Komu1048(m): 11:21am On Jun 24, 2022
Sergio101:
Po the man.

No I will ask Reno, Adeyanju, Atiku that chase him to a dullard party. Are they now dead, sick or gone mad?

I’m sure Obi will be angry with 60% of his supporters how derailed they are
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2022
This shows the type of man Peter really is, supporting illegality.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by naija1stnigar(m): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:

P - Pandora
E - Executive
T - Thief
E - Electoral
R - Reject
no coherence you need to go for advanced training on"foolishness" before you can be qualified support Thieflumboo.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by uwaezuokef: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
I wonder how his South East supporters who had prematurely gloated about how they don't spare South East politicians of criticism feel now? They declared they will never embrace any Igbo politician involved in any wrongdoing.

Peter Obi has spared Ekweremadu of criticism. Come and eat your words.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.
But be sincere. In your mind, do you think that you are making sense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by geewean(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2022
Now he is showing solidarity to a brother die to his daughters I'll health because he understands the sanctity of a life whether rich or poor.To you in yuur myopic view he is co organ harvester.

Tommorow if he says he is a corrupt politician and he should be punished.The same you with your small myopic eyes will say Nigeria don't need a revengeful personality as a governor.

I am not an Igbo man.I am from the south south.We aren't part of Ipob or Biafra.Nothing like sit at home here.Truth be told from the propositions of all the flag bearers of the party and their public vocalisation of their plans for the nation.Obi sounds more appealing.He is more intune with the facts of the nation.He is not giving Nigerian Youth corn in the army neither is he slowing the economy to bring in more Nigerians in the tax bracket who aren't earning reasonable income.

It's either religion or ethnicity has coloured your prespective.Go warn your bourdillion god that he should be mindful of his speech against Peter Obi unless his own wotowoto go loud oooo.

Good morning to the few sane Nigerians!

Transcriber:

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by rollywise(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:

Ozuooooor sad

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by SunMusk(m): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2022
This case is not about organ harvesting. He made some mistakes of he shouldn't have. The boy in question was not kidnapped. There was agreement. The parents were aware. The issue is the age of the boy simple.
KingofAnambra:
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by HakiimAlvista: 11:30am On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:

P - Pandora
E - Executive
T - Thief
E - Electoral
R - Reject
You get wahala ehn! Why not do Tinubu own and let others rest
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by DLuciano: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2022
Transcriber:

Yes, he may not be a saint, but better than the saints in power and others craving for power undecided undecided undecided
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
I wonder how his South East supporters who had prematurely gloated about how they don't spare South East politicians of criticism feel now? They declared they will never embrace any Igbo politician involved in any wrongdoing.

Peter Obi has spared Ekweremadu of criticism. Come and eat your words.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.
No matter how you campaign for Tinubu, Peter Obi will triumph in the presidential election, it's already destined believe me, stop wasting your precious time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In A Move To Placate Govs, National Assembly Revises Order Of Elections / Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People / Mary Odili Set To Retire From Nation's Judiciary Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.