Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter (24687 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter / Nigerian Senators Arrive In UK Court For Ekweremadu, Wife's Trial / Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by hammer567: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2022
NOTICE THAT GOD IS NOT WASTING TIME TO DEAL WITH ANYBODY THAT ATTACK PETER OBI.

JUST FEW DAYS EKWEREMADU SAID THIS AND LOOK WHAT THE BRITISH ARE DOING TO HIM.

MBAKA CHURCH HAD CLOSED DOWN.

ONE WITH GOD IS IN THE MAJORITY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKolBFDEn8A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpfHcklHxtY
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by MrUchenna1(m): 11:44am On Jun 24, 2022
The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Nonsoco80(m): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2022
IamWonderful:
Drug traffickers declaring support for organs miners

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Mafxeless: 11:48am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
I wonder how his South East supporters who had prematurely gloated about how they don't spare South East politicians of criticism feel now? They declared they will never embrace any Igbo politician involved in any wrongdoing.

Peter Obi has spared Ekweremadu of criticism. Come and eat your words.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

OLODO
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Splitmind: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2022
Thief praying for an armed robber.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2022
Transcriber:
I don't know why I'm not surprised

Politicians will always be politicians

So I pity those that think Obi is a saint that just fell off heaven

No man on earth is pure, but if your good overrides your bad, then you are on a good path. Not only for Obi, use that as a yardstick, Even in marriage, relationships and business, once their good overshadow the bad, stick there, no one is perfect.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Sion47: 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mr mischief maker

U can't even get the sentence correctly.

I understand why u are not at ease with that name PETER OBI but at least get ur facts right.

"Peter Obi says he will praying".....
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
When we say all politicians are one and same you people will be arguing. Imagine what peter obi is willing to associate and identify with. Truly you don't know a man till situation expose them for real
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by IamPlato(m): 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:

P - Pandora E - Executive T - Thief E - Electoral R - Reject
your own no sweet...
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by gracealonev: 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nobody needs to hear that.

Christians don't advertise their prayers for other people.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by benado2020(m): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Really, I believe he knows why
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Rebirth212: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Prayer warrior �
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Sion47: 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Obi is a saint AMONG the crops of politicians we have in Nigeria today.

Nobody says he's without a fault( after all he's still human) but comparing him with an average Nigerian politician is an insult to his personality.

He is less corrupt compared to others.
He has integrity.
Has proven to be judicious in managing public fund.
He is accountable.
He doesn't play politics hate and bitterness.

Am most importantly, Peter Obi is not desperate to be President unlike those whose lifetime ambition is in Aso villa and want to get there every possible means irrespective of the consequences.

Transcriber:

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Bifas1: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:

P - Pandora
E - Executive
T - Thief
E - Electoral
R - Reject
Westin you type make sense for your ear? Can you prove this heavy allegation? Stop this politics of bitterness Bro.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Amumaigwe: 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
I wonder how his South East supporters who had prematurely gloated about how they don't spare South East politicians of criticism feel now? They declared they will never embrace any Igbo politician involved in any wrongdoing.

Clutch on anything however ridiculous to market Tinubu. He is going no where because Nigerians are now wiser.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by pacesetting: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Before spewing and littering the forum with all these, go back and read Obi's statement again.

He said he wants justice to be done. So, this your gibberish doesn't make sense.
Dsalvo:

Indeed. Many sensible and responsible political leaders know not to comment and appear to be preempting or questioning justice just because their political pal is involved.

Yet trust the totally callous, unscrupulous, opportunistic and cynical Obi to try and profit from this sad development.

He wanted to rush in and appear a Saint 'magnanimously' supporting Ekweremadu wbo criticised him.

Yet we will all see how this will backfire when other political and societal leader begin to attack Obi for not mentioning the real victim here that Ekweremadu and his wife are charged of commiting a crime against.

I.e the underaged child a desperate Nigerian Senator failed to protect and seemed cynically ready to exploit.

Obi can continue playing to the gallery but what makes me happy is the fact that, like James Ibori, Ekweremadu and his wife are now where the justice system will punish them if found guilty of wrongdoing.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Laideabdulahi: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:

P - Pandora
E - Executive
T - Thief
E - Electoral
R - Reject

Please make your comment more Meaningful nah.

Just be falling my hand anyhow.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by pacesetting: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Peter Obi is a human and not a god. Stop painting him like a saint.

By the way, Ekweremadu is a Nigerian senator and nobody knows the actual fact about the matter yet. Investigations are still ongoing, so let Peter be.
Yeyeoldman:
When we say all politicians are one and same you people will be arguing. Imagine what peter obi is willing to associate and identify with. Truly you don't know a man till situation expose them for real
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Osibajo2023: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

all politician are the same, Peter obi will be worst, it is just a matter of time Nigeria will realize this
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:
You played a fool because that's who you truly are - a fool.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Seun

Rule 2

You banned somebody for using the word mumu, mumu is not even recognized outside Nigeria!!!!!!!! I will not agree oo!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by swissgoldenpro2: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Okay that's fine
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Hellonearth: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Not surprised. Organ harvesters always support themselves. The NIA and DSS should put Obi on watchlist. He definitely knows something about organ harvesting. That's how plenty mutilated bodies of igbos were found in Ezu river during Peter Obi tenure as Anambra governor undecided

Haba. The last update I got about u said u have taken your mental drugs. It's obvious it's not effective. You will need mental injection soon.
Sperm without overy. It's just a wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by ECHEOCHOCHE(m): 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
God in His infinite mercy will heal ms Sonia and correct the irregularities in the matter
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by lendahand(m): 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nerogaming01:

Your own no make sense
as in complete balderdash
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Righteousness02: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
Transcriber:

He prayed for the girl and asked for Justice in the matter of the Ekweremadu, which one are you reading your prints upside down
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by SpecialEdition: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Not verified by me

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by SpecialEdition: 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hello Vampires,
If BAT paid you to destroy your country please make sure you collected same amount as delegates. Otherwise you are more foolish than you think.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by Lovelive: 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
He is name is "Rock".

Sergio101:
Po the man.

if you fight him, your must surely collect (both physical and spiritual).

Ask mbaka, Wike and recently Ekweremmadu cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter by ILUGBO2001: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Generated Only 5000 Megawatts Since I Was Born— Femi Otedola Laments / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State / Poll Outcome May Affect Eligibility Suit Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.