Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry (47934 Views)

Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) / Nigeria Musicians Who Couldn't Handle Fame (opinion) / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Influenced Contemporary Nigerian Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by MasterSima(m): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Even the listeners and fans are fraudulent what do you expect ?useless shameless brainless Nigeria noise makers in the name of musicians
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Blackestjunior(m): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Shout out to erigga I love your songs
Especially death bed

Lol...most of my guys I roll with know erigga because of me always playing is songs 24/7

Day break every where spoil

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by seunny4lif(m): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Where is Olu Maintain and Kelly Handsome angry angry angry
90% of Olu Maintain songs are for scammers cheesy cheesy
Those are the one that made Yahoo Yahoo popular before another.
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by operotimi: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
My final year project is centered on this….Never been bored writing it….analyzing and synthesizing the lyrical construction of this yahoo musics is the most interesting part of my project work
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Kollins11: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Black man’s life is all about sex. Shame
If I catch your girlfriend or your wife, I go fvck her oo.

Me no get joy ooo.. You better hustle.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Gift96: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
KiNg0G:
Remember king0g is no blogger but a music lover.
you are on point
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by latolz: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
I am still trying to make out any sense you are making if at all you are even making sense...
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Dialpad:
So because you listen to music means you should go into fraudulent activities

Music influences!

Just like what drill music is doing to American teenagers and youths

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by SouthSouth1914: 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kollins11:
If I catch your girlfriend or your wife, I go fvck her oo.

Me no get joy ooo.. You better hustle.

Mr mumu man.., run along with your yahoo gang. Not your mate o. 2 months from now, you will be running along begging friends for 2k to buy tramadol. Goat!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by kingkoboko: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hehehe...
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Freelane33(m): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
May peace be unto you OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by redcliff: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
KiNg0G:
we all could remember it all started by osuofia (oyibo man, I go chop your dollar) then olu maintain came out with his single yahooze..a hit song that scattered the whole nigeria and africa, then people didn't really know what he was talking about.. they thought he was just singing to a nice beat with a sexy dance step... because so many nigerias were still faithful and had the fear of God in their life's..(excluding the politician's). what about kelly handsome "maga Don pay" With white girls dancing to the song in the video smiling, only few people knew what was actually going on then....fast forward to ten years later we saw quite a number of musicians who took it as a norm to sing about fraudulent songs openly just to justify frauds, scams, yahoo, this really had a negative impacts on the youths of today.

here are my top 5 countdown musicians who influenced Internet scam music on the street of nigeria today!

OLAMIDE

baddo as he is fondly called is one of the new School musicians who brought back "street song" (yahoo music) to the scene in nigeria. After standing firm he created his own label Y.B.N.L when asked what was the meaning he said yahoo boy no laptop. although it's a cool slang and yes it's possible to access yahoo with no laptop.. that means he does his With a mobile phone lol. even though I give it to him, dude doesnt really come out to sing about fraud in some of his lyrics like his other business partners do.. that doesn't mean he doesn't associate with them..... the latest I heard was... loading.. poco lee ft olamide.

Kaptain

the money must drop crooner, who based in Benin gave us that rhymical sound in 2018, I must say as long as that song had a piece of advice to those youths sacrificing their parents to buy benz.. it also influence frauds but was against money rituals and the likes. not just that song, Kaptain has dropped several singles about cashout, wire transfer and the rest. though he is an upcoming who haven't had his breakthrough yet, that doesn't mean he isn't well known all over the south side.

Naira marley

The feud he had with efcc along with his twin brother zlanta still in the news media, just like so many upcoming musicians they felt singing about fraud and scams and updates will give them quick fame and publicity according to them that's what the street wants. his landed him into big problem with the economic financial commission in nigeria. it was reported in the media not only did he sing fraudulent songs but some stollen credit cards were found on his personal laptop while been investigated.

bella shmurda

Sho ni CC, Load am cash app
Cashout
O ni maga bill am
Small money ball out
Usain bolt run am
You get sure client
Lock am
If you no get money leave am
Efcc n'bo japa

like so many american musicians who sings about drugs peddling, murdering and scams the law got no holds on them except they are strong evidence same laws applies here in nigeria... because they can say it's just songs.. bella is an upcoming talented musician with a stylish voice endorsed by olamide, wizkid and several top musicians but why do fraud influenced songs almost all the time is what I don't like about him.

ERIGGA

Who else we saving the number one spot for? if not the warri born breed....area to the world..who thought he could blew more by singing about fraudulent music... almost all albums he dropped recently were all packed with Internet fraud lyrics that you find in all the youths phone today.he doesn't hide it at all, alot of people take his songs motivation to hustle more...buh scamming can never be a good thing.. sometimes I weep thinking about the future of our youths but I do pray it gets better.

note: this is not to discredit this musicians they are good and talented...but scamming your fellow human being should never be an option.

Thank you

Please be reporting facts and not mere speculation. That song osuofia sang was for a movie
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Rubbish. Virtually all of them did.

Patoranking 'celebrated' a number of big time fraudsters in his Celebrate song, and got his big break from fraudulent association.

Tiwa Savage is shamelessly getting her toto ravaged by big time fraudsters.

D'Banj and Don Jazzy came from fraud and were sustained by same.

Tuface rolls with fraudsters.

Timaya rolls with fraudsters.

Burna Boy was and still is fully bathed in fraud money and fraudulent association.

Wande Coal was resurrected by fraud
money.

Davido is immersed, bathed and surrounded in/by fraudsters and fraud money. Who come remain?

It goes on and on. The society don cast. Rubbish upon rubbish everywhere. Don't look up to these money crazed retar.ds parading around as yeyebrities.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tonero5200:
for real sometimes I wonder how foreign embassies still get mind give all this people visas, especially ERIGGA
And I hope you have listened to the lyrics of most American rappers as well. Some are even Gays(Neyo) who came to Nigeria a couple of years ago etc/ which is against our own laws and he was still invited to come and sing in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Kollins11: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Mr mumu man.., run along with your yahoo gang. Not your mate o. 2 months from now, you will be running along begging friends for 2k to buy tramadol. Goat!
Who God has bless, No man can curse bro.

I don't why you hungry guys like insulting people who are better than you... You better come let me teach work. If you no collect money before 2 months then my name no be Collins.

I go still remind you again.. Hustle oo.. Make I no fvck your wife or girlfriend for my Lexus.

Collins is my name bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by PericomaNwankwo: 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
KiNg0G:
Remember king0g is no blogger but a music lover.

I guess you're a Gen Z because you should have known that Yahoozee was the first of them all. Excluding all oldies highlife music.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by DAwest7: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kollins11:
Shout out to Olamide and Erigga. These niggars are the Real Street niggars.. They taught me how to double my hustle through their music. May God continue to increase them in wisdom.

Now I dey use my Lexus fvck people girlfriends and wives.

Guys make una Hustle ooo... Make small pikin no use ordinary camry muscle fvck your. What girlfriend.
what a life enjoy baba
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by KiNg0G: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

I guess you're a Gen Z because you should have known that Yahoozee was the first of them all. Excluding all oldies highlife music.
do you read at all?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by PericomaNwankwo: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
KiNg0G:

do you read at all?

No, I write.

Oops, I only went through the lists. Just read your write up. Bro try and space your writing so it can be appealing to the eye. I skipped ot grin cheesy

Okay, you're a real OG

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Richcreed(m): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
OLU MAINTAIN !!!!!!! YAHOOOZEE......... First thing na hummer, one million dollars , elo lo ma je ti n ba sesi naira? e owo!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by kramer: 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Richcreed:
OLU MAINTAIN !!!!!!! YAHOOOZEE......... First thing na hummer, one million dollars , elo lo ma je ti n ba sesi naira? e owo!

This list is useless without olumaintain
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Dotman2210(m): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
TI blaze
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by KiNg0G: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
kramer:

then your a fool for not seeing olu maintain was giving his mentions before the list was made.

brainless individuals

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by BlackBaron: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Richcreed(m): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
kramer:

he is their grandmaster for the game, infact he is first to glorified yahoo yaho way back in early 2000

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Edoziesmart(m): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
Greenlight123:
What of our politicians the senior yahoo men then why their picture no the here e no clear
This one can't comprehend simple write up cheesy
Even if you can't read the whole writeup, try to read and comprehend the title.
Gracias!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by moshuur(m): 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Blake755: 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jeriq always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by dvkot(m): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
Rubbish talk.. Fraud is our afro hiphop music is the same as thug and violence is in America hiphop music industry. Its's all art

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by od501: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kollins11:
Shout out to Olamide and Erigga. These niggars are the Real Street niggars.. They taught me how to double my hustle through their music. May God continue to increase them in wisdom.

Now I dey use my Lexus fvck people girlfriends and wives.

Guys make una Hustle ooo... Make small pikin no use ordinary camry muscle fvck your girlfriend.

Oga... no dey Bleep people's wives oo... for yiur own life. I have tok ma own.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Sheddy5(m): 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Music influences!
Just like what drill music is doing to American teenagers and youths
what is drill music doing to them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow / Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover / Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.