Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry (47985 Views)

Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) / Nigeria Musicians Who Couldn't Handle Fame (opinion) / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Influenced Contemporary Nigerian Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by KiNg0G: 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
Munzy14:
The list is incomplete without....Kelly Handsome (Maga don pay)..
Olu maintain (Yahooze) grin
read the content again, this time from the starting and try assimilate.
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by HellVictorinho4(m): 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
dododawa1:
Everyone will received his or her own KAMA soon.

It's insincere bastards like budaatum and triplechoice that are ready to render the Nigerian Police and EFCC worse than Boko Haram by claiming to expose what's nothing but nonsense in the name of being detectives!

So,they define karma as you get what you deserve.

But that's just as a result of meaningless comparisons and analogies .....not leaving out empty attacks verbally.

Worst they can do is find a way to get along with the Nigerian Police or EFCC to perpetrate wickedness that Boko Haram can't stand.

Of course, this won't make sense to them but I have suffered enough in their hands already ....my family members have also been affected without knowing these bastards are involved.

If my brother dies, the blood stays on their heads.

I know budaatum will start posting what I have posted before to prove she's such a bitch!

The useless Nigerian Judiciary which would still find reasons to listen to bastards like them can't help matters.

So, there's need for death to be distributed well.... I never die regretting.
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by kramer: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
KiNg0G:

then your a fool for not seeing olu maintain was giving his mentions before the list was made.

brainless individuals

Your fada craw craw yansh.. i said the list is useless without olu maintain, i didnt say he wasnt mentioned undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Munzy14(m): 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
KiNg0G:

read the content again, this time from the starting and try assimilate.
Ok Oga teacher...I skipped that part grin

Apologies.
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by KiNg0G: 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
kramer:

Your fada craw craw yansh.. i said the list is useless without olu maintain, i didnt say he wasnt mentioned undecided
after been mentioned first, he still needs to be listed.
how dull are you? mentally your not okay.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by africandollar: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
What happenned to Olu Maintain and 9ice?! Dem no make the list?
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Transcriber: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
ademola721gmai:

And I hope you have listened to the lyrics of most American rappers as well. Some are even Gays(Neto)etc/ which is against our own laws and he was still invited to come and sing in Nigeria
who is Neto?
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Transcriber: 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

According to your baseless conclusion
Also his inferiority complex

That guy is a brain-dead fool
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by DSC7: 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Blackestjunior:
Shout out to erigga I love your songs
Especially death bed

Lol...most of my guys I roll with know erigga because of me always playing is songs 24/7

Day break every where spoil

You no hear Erigga reach me.....

If them tell you say i bad my broda no believe them
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by tosyne2much(m): 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
I think Olu Maintain opened the floor more than a decade ago
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
No:1
KWAM1
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Ypp1: 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by NOwazobia: 12:06am On Jun 25, 2022
Only when you attack their yahoo trade you will realised that what they tag brain in their is just garri shaft, by their defence.

Spit!
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by stabilizer: 12:08am On Jun 25, 2022
Hedonini:
Rubbish. Virtually all of them did.

Patoranking 'celebrated' a number of big time fraudsters in his Celebrate song, and got his big break from fraudulent association.

Tiwa Savage is shamelessly getting her toto ravaged by big time fraudsters.

D'Banj and Don Jazzy came from fraud and were sustained by same.

Tuface rolls with fraudsters.

Timaya rolls with fraudsters.

Burna Boy was and still is fully bathed in fraud money and fraudulent association.

Wande Coal was resurrected by fraud
money.

Davido is immersed, bathed and surrounded in/by fraudsters and fraud money. Who come remain?

It goes on and on. The society don cast. Rubbish upon rubbish everywhere. Don't look up to these money crazed retar.ds parading around as yeyebrities.

You sabi
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Scottmairi: 1:16am On Jun 25, 2022
Flamethehussler:
Bella Shmurda Upgrade na my best

You Sabi am?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by horlermesheye(m): 1:51am On Jun 25, 2022
Barrister026:

Who said singing about fraud will make one attain fame.

Has fireboy ever sang about fraud?
Did wizkid or davido Sang about fraud?
Boss Die it .. if u sabi sabi anything make you simpom for
There … Watin OBO mean for hin single Wonder Woman ( Westafargo near me me I Go run am ooo)
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 25, 2022
KiNg0G:
we all could remember it all started by osuofia (oyibo man, I go chop your dollar) then olu maintain came out with his single yahooze..a hit song that scattered the whole nigeria and africa, then people didn't really know what he was talking about.. they thought he was just singing to a nice beat with a sexy dance step... because so many nigerias were still faithful and had the fear of God in their life's..(excluding the politician's). what about kelly handsome "maga Don pay" With white girls dancing to the song in the video smiling, only few people knew what was actually going on then....fast forward to ten years later we saw quite a number of musicians who took it as a norm to sing about fraudulent songs openly just to justify frauds, scams, yahoo, this really had a negative impacts on the youths of today.

here are my top 5 countdown musicians who influenced Internet scam music on the street of nigeria today!

OLAMIDE

baddo as he is fondly called is one of the new School musicians who brought back "street song" (yahoo music) to the scene in nigeria. After standing firm he created his own label Y.B.N.L when asked what was the meaning he said yahoo boy no laptop. although it's a cool slang and yes it's possible to access yahoo with no laptop.. that means he does his With a mobile phone lol. even though I give it to him, dude doesnt really come out to sing about fraud in some of his lyrics like his other business partners do.. that doesn't mean he doesn't associate with them..... the latest I heard was... loading.. poco lee ft olamide.

Kaptain

the money must drop crooner, who based in Benin gave us that rhymical sound in 2018, I must say as long as that song had a piece of advice to those youths sacrificing their parents to buy benz.. it also influence frauds but was against money rituals and the likes. not just that song, Kaptain has dropped several singles about cashout, wire transfer and the rest. though he is an upcoming who haven't had his breakthrough yet, that doesn't mean he isn't well known all over the south side.

Naira marley

The feud he had with efcc along with his twin brother zlanta still in the news media, just like so many upcoming musicians they felt singing about fraud and scams and updates will give them quick fame and publicity according to them that's what the street wants. his landed him into big problem with the economic financial commission in nigeria. it was reported in the media not only did he sing fraudulent songs but some stollen credit cards were found on his personal laptop while been investigated.

bella shmurda

Sho ni CC, Load am cash app
Cashout
O ni maga bill am
Small money ball out
Usain bolt run am
You get sure client
Lock am
If you no get money leave am
Efcc n'bo japa

like so many american musicians who sings about drugs peddling, murdering and scams the law got no holds on them except they are strong evidence same laws applies here in nigeria... because they can say it's just songs.. bella is an upcoming talented musician with a stylish voice endorsed by olamide, wizkid and several top musicians but why do fraud influenced songs almost all the time is what I don't like about him.

ERIGGA

Who else we saving the number one spot for? if not the warri born breed....area to the world..who thought he could blew more by singing about fraudulent music... almost all albums he dropped recently were all packed with Internet fraud lyrics that you find in all the youths phone today.he doesn't hide it at all, alot of people take his songs motivation to hustle more...buh scamming can never be a good thing.. sometimes I weep thinking about the future of our youths but I do pray it gets better.

note: this is not to discredit this musicians they are good and talented...but scamming your fellow human being should never be an option.

Thank you

Where you out 9ice? He sang "Living things" remember? Anyways na almost of them dey promote Fraud .. some be Yahoo Boys self
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Aystarz: 2:04am On Jun 25, 2022
kramer:

This list is useless without olumaintain

Why does every bad thing from the South West always have to start from Oyo State.

Pace setters for terrible things.
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Ubanz: 4:05am On Jun 25, 2022
In the US,50 cents sang "get rich or die trying",other gangster rappers aired much worse immoralities.
Even Hollywood promoted the Cosa nostra.
It's called satire.
It's about what obtains in the contemporary society.
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by boiler14: 4:44am On Jun 25, 2022
How old are you?I just sorry for you! smileypostt=114108050]Shout out to Olamide and Erigga. These niggars are the Real Street niggars.. They taught me how to double my hustle through their music. May God continue to increase them in wisdom.

Now I dey use my Lexus fvck people girlfriends and wives.

Guys make una Hustle ooo... Make small pikin no use ordinary camry muscle fvck your girlfriend.[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Unshackled: 6:29am On Jun 25, 2022
phemmyfour:
You are wrong with Olamide
This is how misinformation goes viral
Yahoo boy no laptop means "you can make money without going into fraud"

Notable mentions include
Kelly handsome
Olu maintain
9ice
do you even make sense to yourself?
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Unshackled: 6:30am On Jun 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Shout out to Olamide and Erigga. These niggars are the Real Street niggars.. They taught me how to double my hustle through their music. May God continue to increase them in wisdom.

Guys make una Hustle ooo... Make small pikin no use ordinary camry muscle fvck your girlfriend.
wasted animal life!
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by phemmyfour: 6:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Unshackled:
do you even make sense to yourself?
Unfortunately, my message is too deep for a fool to understand
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Unshackled: 6:59am On Jun 25, 2022
phemmyfour:
Unfortunately, my message is too deep for a fool to understand
to be a top fan of olamide like you, one has to be brain damaged, lazy and a drug addict.

As an olamide defender, your life must be orbiting around your own illusions.
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Caseless: 7:10am On Jun 25, 2022
KiNg0G:
Remember king0g is no blogger but a music lover.
Bella Shurda still an upcoming artist?
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Flamethehussler: 7:25am On Jun 25, 2022
Scottmairi:

You Sabi am?

My most played song
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by FuckSilly: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2022
KiNg0G:
Remember king0g is no blogger but a music lover.
See head light felele ball
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by swissgoldenpro2: 9:08am On Jun 25, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2022
BAD THINGS SELL FASTEST, THAT IS WHY THEY SELL.NOW YOU SEE MOST NAIJA YOUTHS ARE ON SELDESTRUCT DOING COPYING EVIL LIFESTYLES VICES LIKE YAHOO YAHOO,TATOOS, CULT,FRAUD,RITUALS,BLOODMONEY AND ALL DEVIL DRIVEN TRADE TO LIVE LARGE LIKE THE NORTORIOUS HUSSPUPY. angry undecided
ALL NAIJA YOUTHS NEED SERIOUS DELIVERANCE FROM THESE EVIL BOND TRAIN OF MUSIC. undecided
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by kramer: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2022
Aystarz:

Why does every bad thing from the South West always have to start from Oyo State.

Pace setters for terrible things.

Ogbeni yii are you normal at all? Whats the corellation between olu maintain and Oyo state .. it's like you're king0g younger brother, confused fellows grin
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by MrBroke(m): 11:16am On Jun 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Shout out to Olamide and Erigga. These niggars are the Real Street niggars.. They taught me how to double my hustle through their music. May God continue to increase them in wisdom.

Guys make una Hustle ooo... Make small pikin no use ordinary camry muscle fvck your girlfriend.

So what's the award you got for that, and who bitch you bleeped that a broke nigga who plays can Bleep. When you know that some people are finished is when you see them boast with no shame of doing something evil. I mean the shit b crazy though. If you use your lexus to Bleep a bitch and I use my bicycle to Bleep that same bitch. Who is the real nigga? Me nigga
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by misterdeco: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
9ice also sang yahoo lyrics and hails like all the yahoo guys e.g...huspuppy & co

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow / Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover / Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.