Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Amy Winehouse Is Dead - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Amy Winehouse Is Dead (27649 Views)

Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. / Amy Winehouse Booed After 'disaster' Performance (video) / Amy Winehouse - The Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by BABE3: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2011
Oh my God!--- Amy Winehouse is dead?!  This sh1t just ruined my freaking weekend. First MJ, now this--why are all the good, sensible, real, artist dying?- They are leaving me with Justin Bieber, Katy perry and Co.  Not cool! flipping 4uck!  

RIP Amy.

Lesson learned--Say no to drugs.

my Favorite sound by her (Ironically).

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUmZp8pR1uc?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="[/flash]
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2011
BlueDiva:

Very sad indeed.
She always knew she would die early.

What a troubled soul.
RIP. . .Amy.

This is a funny quote. You mean she was so irresponsible even she realised she would eventually drink herself to death?

Michael Jackson now amy Winehouse . . . who is next?
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2011
BABE!:

Oh my God!--- Amy Winehouse is dead?!  This sh1t just ruined my freaking weekend. First MJ, now this--why are all[b] good, sensible, real, artist[/b] dying?- They are leaving me with Justin Bieber, Katy perry and Co.  Not cool! flipping 4uck!  

RIP Amy.

You must be joking.  grin grin grin grin grin

Sensible and Amy in the same sentence?
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by duduspace(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2011
O ma se o,  embarassed embarassed embarassed
over to you Adele and Duffy and the next one who comes along with a voice sonorous enof to stir my soul and my loins.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by kadman(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2011
kandiikane:

Seems like talentless drug addicts usually survive. .

____________ !!!!! TRUE !
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Sagamite(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2011
BABE!:

Oh my God!--- Amy Winehouse is dead?!  This sh1t just ruined my freaking weekend. First MJ, now this--why are all good, sensible, real, artist dying?- They are leaving me with Justin Bieber, Katy perry and Co.  Not cool! flipping 4uck!  

RIP Amy.

my Favorite sound by her (Ironically).

Are you flipping having a laugh?

You related to Chris Rock?
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by BABE3: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2011
davidylan:

You must be joking.  grin grin grin grin grin

Sensible and Amy in the same sentence?

lol--I just cancelled it---
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by kandiikane(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2011
duduspace:

O ma se o,  embarassed embarassed embarassed
over to you Adele and Duffy and the next one who comes along with a voice sonorous enof to stir my soul and my loins.

Ayooo, where is duffy, I have not heard her in ages? Is she still alive?
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Sagamite(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2011
BABE!:

lol--I just cancelled it---

Well done, girl.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by BABE3: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2011
Sagamite:

lol---Common y'all--Give me a break. Someone is dead here. Ignore my post.  
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2011
Sagamite:

lol i tire for am. Ann artiste she has no relation to dies and her weekend is ruined? Make i go chop jare. grin One less drug-addled dope to fill the papers with.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by BABE3: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2011
davidylan:

lol i tire for am. Ann artiste she has no relation to dies and her weekend is ruined? Make i go chop jare. grin One less drug-addled drugs to fill the papers with.

Well, Mr. David, I have a functioning heart. I can't help but feel sad. Plus I am/was a fan (kinda).
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2011
BABE!:

Well, Mr. David, I have a functioning heart. I can't help but feel sad. Plus I am/was a fan (kinda).

So your weekend is ruined for every individual who dies on this planet? grin grin grin At this rate you'll have no weekends left. Better get a life.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by BABE3: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2011
davidylan:

So your weekend is ruined for every individual who dies on this planet? grin grin grin At this rate you'll have no weekends left. Better get a life.

Of course not. Pls use your common sense abeg. You know what I'm trying to say. Stop trying so hard to look/act st[i]up[/i]id.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by owo2390(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2011
She's was not a waste. She was just troubled.

She gave us some really good songs, and for that, May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2011
owo2390:

She's was not a waste. She was just troubled.

She gave us some really good songs, and for that, May her soul rest in peace.
so if she didnt give us some good songs, her soul shouldnt rest in peace?? undecided angry cry
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by BABE3: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2011
Donlittle:

so if she didnt give us some good songs, her soul shouldnt rest in peace?? undecided angry cry

lol---- I was gonna ask my guy the same question. Funny stuff!
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by duduspace(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2011
kandiikane:

Ayooo, where is duffy, I have not heard her in ages? Is she still alive?

Fine dear, Sincerely hoping she is not toeing Amy's path but talent like that can't be hidden for long, she'll be back with a slam.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by owo2390(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2011
I'm saying for that alone. She's an overall great person.

We need to calm down and stop getting too technical.

Wow people.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by kadman(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2011
BABE!:

lol---- I was gonna ask my guy the same question. Funny stuff!

Why are you people jumping on every little comment. Daviddylan jumped on your comment and you didn't like it, now you're doing the same.

As someone said, quit being so "technical" y'all.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2011
BABE!:

Of course not. Pls use your common sense abeg. You know what I'm trying to say. Stop trying so hard to look/act st[i]up[/i]id.

my response is based on the fact that for many of you, this isnt an issue of empathy but just wanting to look like you too know who the individual is. Its all fake. Enough with the "omg my weekend is ruined" nonsense. You claim to be so sad and YET have enough time to be composed, even "lolling" while posting away?

With regard to "acting "stupiid"? I've been here long enough to brush off such childish nonsense from shallow individuals with nothing to offer beyond insulting cliches.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by tlops(m): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2011
Shocked   shocked shocked shocked

RIP gurl!
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Sunofgod(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2011
Surprised she made it to 27.

With all that money why take 'crack'.

Charlie Sheen needs to school some of these yougsters on how to mix business with pleasure -  grin
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Freesia(f): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2011
So sad many great artists have died at 27 years of age.Hopefully it wasn't another case of OD may her soul rest in peace
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by BABE3: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2011
kadman:

Why are you people jumping on every little comment. Daviddylan jumped on your comment and you didn't like it,  now you're doing the same.

As someone said, quit being so "technical" y'all.

lol--- Aight--Aight. My bad (to My. owo2390).
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Sagamite(m): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2011
BABE!:

I will never have pity for any adult that suffers the most likely faith of a bad activity they freely and voluntary decide to get involved in. More so one that has happened to their peers over and over again.

To me, GOOD RIDDANCE. The world is becoming over populated, if there are those volunteering their space without being forced, I will take it with gratitude.

And I do have a functioning heart. wink

She can go to bleeping hell for all I care (which is virtually zilt).
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by owo2390(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2011
Don't speak ill of the dead.

She made some bad choices. Everyone does. And if you don't have anything nice to say just keep quiet.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by denzel2009: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2011
Sagamite:

I will never have pity for any adult that suffers the most likely faith of a bad activity they freely and voluntary decide to get involved in. More so one that has happened to their peers over and over again.

To me, GOOD RIDDANCE. The world is becoming over populated, if there are those volunteering their space without being forced, I will take it with gratitude.

And I do have a functioning heart. wink

She can go to bleeping hell for all I care (which is virtually zilt).

What a cretin, m0rooon, stewpid girl. RIP sha
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by kadman(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2011
BABE!:

lol--- Aight--Aight. My bad (to My. owo2390).

It's all good. Davidylan is a known renowned idiot. He did worse when Busayo Awomolo died,  challenging anyone who mourned the guy. In trying not to seem like a hypocrite he's becoming a silly cliche.  I don't know where vermins like him crawl out from whenever there is news like this  undecided
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Sagamite(m): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2011
owo2390:

Don't speak ill of the dead.

She made some bad choices. Everyone does. And if you don't have anything nice to say just keep quiet.

Why this dumb statement?

The dead are something special?

Or this is some deluded values you have been given and refuse to question and then adhere to like a zombie?
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by pendo89(f): 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2011
Her mum predicted.
Am I the only one not suprised? undecided
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2011
my response is based on the fact that for many of you, this isnt an issue of empathy but just wanting to look like you too know who the individual is. Its all fake. Enough with the "omg my weekend is ruined" nonsense. You claim to be so sad and YET have enough time to be composed, even "lolling" while posting away?

With regard to "acting "stupiid"? I've been here long enough to brush off such childish nonsense from shallow individuals with nothing to offer beyond insulting cliches.

You"re quite beligerent for a MOG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

So You Think You Can Sing? Nairaland Music Contest 2015 (season 3) / Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album / Naira Marley ‘LOL’ EP Tracklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.