Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,726 members, 7,827,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate (28632 Views)

2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent / Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "Who will be Atiku’s First Lady if he wins? Titi or Jamila?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by brightbright: 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa has said it would have been a disservice on his part to turn down nomination to be Atiku Abubakar’s running mate.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7Jx-bROJVM

He was responding to insinuations that he betrayed the South by accepting to be Atiku’s running mate.

According to Okowa, “It would have been a disservice on my part to have turned down the Vice President nomination. I am a party man.

“The only decision I can make at this point in time is to support my party at. I am much confidence that the PDP has a role to play in rescuing this nation. the decision I took is in the interet of the majority of our people in PDP.”

On agitation by the Southeast to produce the next president, Okowa said there is no doubt that the South East has a right of agitation.

”As the South East has right to agitation the North East has also continued to make claims that for the presidency. From the record available, both the South East and North East have not been able to produce the presidency.

“I do believe that the issues are there and these are issues that must be discussed and must be taken into consideration as we move into the future but in making request, we must also realise that we are in a democratic process.

”And in democratic process, it is not just enough to be able to push for something and slack back, as you push and continue to push, it may not come at the time you want it and it stayed on he table and at a psrticular point in time, obviously it will come.

”The North East feels they are entitled to the presidency and the South East feels they are entitled to the prdsidency and both are right. If when we were talking about the issue of the presidency if the Ohanaeze, Afenifere had said they want it for the South East, that would have been different but the real truth is they said they want it for the south without trying to situate it where ordinarily it should be,” he said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/06/24/it-would-have-been-disservice-to-turn-down-nomination-to-be-atikus-running-mate-okowa/%3famp=1

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfLvWeZNFod/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

5 Likes

Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by Creamypie(m): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Okowa talk for yourself/interest, certainly not for us. Atiku will never smell that seat, and u, okowa will never near also rock, even as a drug addict can't rule Nigeria. Pls go and pay salaries and pensions. Stop paying half salaries, after borrowing 150 billion, plus state allocation to sponsor primaries at both presidential and state.how I wish people know d bondage Delta dey since 1999.only good thing is that ibori employed anyhow, carrying every tribe along easily, uniting all groups

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by Sirheny007(m): 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oga collect your VP in peace and stop talking like a Patriot.
You aren't.

angry

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by specialmati(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
grin grin grin the award winning thieving party of all times. Na this most useless set of idiots of a party APC I blame. If not who should have remembered PDP. APC useless

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by Africana1123(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu
Lokan

ASiwaju lokan

18 Likes

Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by blazesam(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Greed.

When you know what is right but you refuse to do it.

Power drunk dudes. Want to be heard everywhere.

Maybe because of you self Atiku will loss

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by Brendaniel: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
“The only decision I can make at this point in time is to support my party at. I am much confidence that the PDP has a role to play in rescuing this nation. the decision I took is in the interet of the majority of our people in PDP.”

The same PDP that destroyed the nation for 16yrs wants to come and rescue it after handing it over to APC who wants to bury the country.

The real rescue is by Labouring for the country - Peter Obi

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by morikee: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lol
Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by Blaqroman0000: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Na to japa

1 Like

Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by Oplomo: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ifeanyi, you don't need to explain anything to anybody. You did the right thing.
Wike ran his big mouth like tap water and got served. Shikena!

He is now wearing yoruba owambe cap upandan like a clown. Resource control cap fail am, red cap fail am, abokey cap fail. Let's see if owambe cap will help him. grin

Those who are claiming so much love for the south now has option to prove their 'love' for the south by voting Obi if they are really sincere. grin

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by Walkee: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
This one sef wan be VP cheesy

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by ObaOfEsan: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by zmanto(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Who cares ?
shocked
Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by PrimeWatermark: 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Job Title: ARCHITECT

Requirements:
Qualification: B.Sc/HND Architecture
Experience: Minimum 2years working in a similar role.

Highly skilled in Arc. Visualization (3ds max +vray, blender +vray, etc).

Remuneration: 100k - 120k

Qualified and interested candidates should forward their resumé to the WhatsApp number in the signature.
Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by Strongdickfresh: 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Gov Okowa will surely deliver South South and South East in full capacity. South West votes will be shared. However, Atiku have to work hard to deliver North East and North West. While North Central votes will be shared.

I see Atiku/Okowa wining the 2023 presidential election with a wide margin. The game is one, Obi and Kwakwanso will join forces with Atiku/Okowa to win APC with wide margin.

Congratulations in advance to Atiku/Okowa.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by Seakay(m): 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Not as if u had a better option. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by greenie77: 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Disservice fire!
Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by Johnn44: 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Okowa abeg gettout.Go and pay 2014 retired teachers their pension jor.ldiot taking billions of loan to sponsor yeye VP ambition.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by owiko(m): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Before nko, na wetin you for talk? No naija politician would turn down offer to loot on a higher level.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by blowjob: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
DISSERVICE KILL U DIA,THEVIES

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by Venom11(m): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lol... Funny man.. Close ya mouth,
Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by lessonotes(f): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
The whole arrangement of this man emerging VP candidate has James Ibori's signature written over everything. PDP will never ceases to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by naijapikin2(m): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Who would have refused?
Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by jkpbestseries: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
backstabber

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by Jorrsh(m): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by Jorrsh(m): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
It's a shame as a southerner you failed to realize we r in for Obidience. A movement of forward ever and backward never...

4 Likes

Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by ajekpaks(m): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
In all fairness he did what he was supposed to do. A child who sugar is placed in his mouth will not spit it out...

We know he knows who the masses want, so while he's suckling on his sugar Nigerians want to taste good leadership and development.

We will vote for Peter Obi. We will support him to the very end.

If he doesn't win, we will try again.

As for the Igbos, they survived 1967, they survived Buhari. They will survive regardless the outcome of the 2023 elections...

5 Likes

Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by sotall(m): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
undecided
Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by Thegoodone13(m): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
He was in the meeting when they said southern must produce president why not say its south East turn.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Tinubu Arrives Bissau For ECOWAS Meeting / Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) / Diezani Alison-Madueke: Magu Failed To Cooperate With UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.