Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,447 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate (28641 Views)

2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent / Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "Who will be Atiku’s First Lady if he wins? Titi or Jamila?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by Jking20(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
So the werey even went bold defending North East haven't won Presidency yet. Am sorry Oga we're not fools...
Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by Zelenskyy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
Vote Atiku - Okowa 2023

Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by WhizdomXX(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Strongdickfresh:
Gov Okowa will surely deliver South South and South East in full capacity. South West votes will be shared. However, Atiku have to work hard to deliver North East and North West. While North Central votes will be shared.

I see Atiku/Okowa wining the 2023 presidential election with a wide margin. The game is one, Obi and Kwakwanso will join forces with Atiku/Okowa to win APC with wide margin.

Congratulations in advance to Atiku/Okowa.
Failed ticket just like your failed member.
Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by zionstaar75: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
ponishah:

I will remind you in february.
Beside, it is not the turn of the south, except southeast, but southeast is not ready, maybe they will never be ready.
Nobody gifts power , you scheme for it, work for it and politic for it
hehehe, wake up, there are two people that can never become president in this country, the first person is babangida,the second is atiku. It was because of Peter obi that he got those votes.he can't get more than 6 million votes he used to get. before. quote me if he wins I'll send u 50k dash.atiku and Okowa fa?can okowa give him 500k votes in Nigeria?very funny .if its southeast turn why aren't u voting Peter obi then?u wan disguise but ure just a pdp man
Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by Omodua(m): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
lessonotes:
The whole arrangement of this man emerging VP candidate has James Ibori's signature written over everything. PDP will never ceases to amaze me.
Okowa is not in good books of James Ibori. In fact, they are at loggerhead due to personality phobia.
Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by Omodua(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
Thegoodone13:
He was in the meeting when they said southern must produce president why not say its south East turn.
Exactly. My thought too.
Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by latolz: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
The VP that never was... Power can't be going back to the north after just doing 8years as if no other region is competent... Fairness and equity has to take place...
Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by ponishah: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
zionstaar75:
hehehe, wake up, there are two people that can never become president in this country, the first person is babangida,the second is atiku. It was because of Peter obi that he got those votes.he can't get more than 6 million votes he used to get. before. quote me if he wins I'll send u 50k dash.atiku and Okowa fa?can okowa give him 500k votes in Nigeria?very funny .if its southeast turn why aren't u voting Peter obi then?u wan disguise but ure just a pdp man
Okay, I am waiting for my 50k.
And I will give you N5k if Obi wins without picking Kwankwaso as vp.
The fact that I support Atiku/Okowa does not mean that I don't support Obi.
I will support any thing that will take power away from APC, and PDP is the best bet no matter how you look at.
If Obi gets kwankwaso as running mate, then I may vote him, if he does not pick him , then nothing for am.
Obi may end up helping APC to win by taking serious votes from SE and SS, and e go pain me to marrow if APC win .

You and know that Southeasth is the least smart zone when it comes to politics
Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by AminuRano87(m): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Thegoodone13:
He was in the meeting when they said southern must produce president why not say its south East turn.
He hosted the meeting in his government house in Asaba
Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by seunayantokun(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Rogues don't think properly.
Re: Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate by Jorrsh(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
We r tired of being politicized. It's no longer working for our dear country. All because of interests lots have been marginalized, economy is bad, insecurities everwhr. Haba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Locates Account Linked To Obanikoro Into Which Dasuki Deposited Funds / President Buhari Commissions Zobe Water Project In Katsina (Pictures) / Governor Ikpeazu Visits Umuatako At Night After Commissioning Street In The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.