Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Apologise To Obedients ,"peter Obi " Believers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Apologise To Obedients ,"peter Obi " Believers (900 Views)

Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children / Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise / Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Apologise To Obedients ,"peter Obi " Believers by kelvinginzie: 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
I was shocked to my bone marrow today , I thought the obedient movement was online only. But today I know that the Obedients youths are ready to die to defend their votes for Peter Obi, they see him as the end to all the bad things affecting Nigeria .
Not only youths ,the common masses suffering the ills of the govt, they don't want Pdp or Apc again .
If Peter Obi decides to step down today, I don't think he can stay in Nigeria.
Wow,well I wish him good luck.
But the reality is in the end Tinubu will still be declared the winner of the election .
The only way Peter Obi can win is if he can capture the love of the northern youths ,the way he has done in the south

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Apologise To Obedients ,"peter Obi " Believers by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
kelvinginzie:
I was shocked to my bone marrow today , I thought the obedient movement was online only. But today I know that the Obedients youths are ready to die to defend their votes for Peter Obi, they see him as the end to all the bad things affecting Nigeria .
Not only youths ,the common masses suffering the ills of the govt, they don't want Pdp or Apc again .
But the reality is in the end Tinubu will still be declared the winner of the election .
The only way Peter Obi can win is if he can capture the love of the northern youths ,the way he has done in the south
taaa we burn down everywhere if tinubu wins this election

6 Likes

Re: I Apologise To Obedients ,"peter Obi " Believers by mycar: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Please tell them, the few bad eggs can continue to hold us down, even if Buhari wants to contest again, BAT and his cohort will step down and still support him.
Re: I Apologise To Obedients ,"peter Obi " Believers by Codepain: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Lol,
Re: I Apologise To Obedients ,"peter Obi " Believers by lathrowinger: 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:

If na East you wan burn, it's already burning. I don't need to argue. Na to add more for remain.

But If Na Nigeria, you and your sponsoral will die and rotty in kuje

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Apologise To Obedients ,"peter Obi " Believers by shortIGBOman: 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
kelvinginzie:

Emeka wan deceive his likes. We no get una time.

But IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Apologise To Obedients ,"peter Obi " Believers by Factcheck0001: 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
we already know your plans n we are ready for u

No wonder u keep shouting revolution in your campaign,it’s 100% sure obi will lose even in Igbo land so try rubbish n u will have yourself to blame

Is it by force to rule us?

After insulting everyone for complete 7 years n then u want to romance us for 6 months cos u realize u need us
So we ain’t sophisticated morons anymore?
So northerners are no longer gworo chewing bastards?
So south south are no longer slaves?
So Nigeria is no longer a zoo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Apologise To Obedients ,"peter Obi " Believers by richie240: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Definitely flesh and blood hath not revealeth this unto thee.
Its how obi and his goons will convince d "gworo-chewing", " almajiri'' "cows" to vote for him that's left to be seen!

African proverb tork say: "Nor be d day wey small pikin abuse iroko tree d tree dey revenge; sooner or later his day of reckoning go come"
cool
kelvinginzie:
The only way Peter Obi can win is if he can capture the love of the northern youths ,the way he has done in the south[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Apologise To Obedients ,"peter Obi " Believers by XerXers: 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
richie240:
Definitely flesh and blood hath not revealeth this unto thee.
Its how obi and his goons will convince d "gworo-chewing", " almajiri'' "cows" to vote for him that's left to be seen!

African proverb tork say: "Nor be d day wey small pikin abuse iroko tree d tree dey revenge; sooner or later his day of reckoning go come"
cool
Which place is bandits killing and kidnapping please? Nigerians are funniest people on Earth. "We must vote bad candidate to punish igbos", senseless reasoning. Stay there and be waiting for igbos to come and kneel and beg you to vote Obi. Thunder scatter your head. Vote whoever you like nobody cares

1 Like

Re: I Apologise To Obedients ,"peter Obi " Believers by richie240: 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lolz....small pikin dey worry diswan o.
Where u dey all ds while biko? grin

Ur igbo fathers wey sabi d scores are already kneeling down and begging while you - d wayward sheedren - are busy causing nuisance beating ur bony chests upandan on social media!

C'mon taaaa dia!
cool
XerXers:

Which place is bandits killing and kidnapping please? Nigerians are funniest people on Earth. "We must vote bad candidate to punish igbos", senseless reasoning. Stay there and be waiting for igbos to come and kneel and beg you to vote Obi. Thunder scatter your head. Vote whoever you like nobody cares

Re: I Apologise To Obedients ,"peter Obi " Believers by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 25, 2022
There is no reasonable Nigerian that does not know Peter Obi stand out as a true decent and corrupt free politician to take Nigeria out of the woods. Its only selfish Nigerians that are currently benefiting from this decadence in Nigerian today that wont understand why Obi is the best for Nigeria come 2023. Anyone who truly love progress and wish Nigeria well will definitely support Obi. You can see such love and acceptance across the entire country for Peter Obi without collecting shishi.

(1) (Reply)

I Must Be The President, It's My Turn / Wike Shares New Pictures Of His Vacation Amid Rumors Of Going To France / States That Will Be Won By Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.